Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 11-Feb-16, 18:19
obfusc9981

Default Size matters! (Killer legs)

Scott (17) 5'11'' 145 pounds
Rose (30) 5'4'' 130 pounds

Two photos of Rose, and one photo of Scott are on the bottom of this post.
------------------------------------------
Scott and Rose are cousins, and they've not seen each other for few years, because Rose got a job as secretary in another city. At free time she is dancing, and she loves dancing, she dance since she was 10.
Scott is soccer player and he is naturally very self-confident guy, even though he is still teenager.

One day she visited him and his parents, but at that moment his parents were at work, so he was alone. They hugged at the entrance doors and then they went to living room.
"Oh my God, it's so great to see you again, Scott, it was long time when we met last time."
"Yeah, Rose, I'm glad that you come to visit us."

It was hot summer day so she decided to remove most of her clothes (like on her photos).
Scott remained in his shorts and T-shirt.
He immediately noticed her legs when she took her jeans off!

"Holy shit, Rose, what've you done with your legs? Damn!"

"Haha, nothing Scott, my legs have always been strong from dancing, but las few months I've also been hitting gym, so I work on them even more, and I see it's pretty obvious, ha? Hahaha..."

"Hmmm..yea...your thighs are really freakingly massive!"-answered Scott confusely.

He couldn't take his eyes off her thick, strong looking legs.

"And you still play soccer, Scott? Because as I can see your legs haven't developed much since we've met last time..."

"Oh com'n, size doesn't matter when it comes to strength, you're a girl and it's known that you girls store lot of fat in your lower body, so that's reason why your legs are bigger than mine, but of course they are not stronger than mine!"-added Scott bit frustrated.

"You really think so?"-asked Rose while she was sitting on the chair and put up and stretched her legs (like on photos) while flexing them...

Scott was lookin' at her legs now goggle-eyed, as he noticed that her quads and hamstrings bulged, popped out and size of her legs was now really terrifying.

"What...what the fuck Rose, you've really some serious muscles in your legs..."-Scott was now completely confused.

Rose was smiling and said to him: "Com'n Scott, you play soccer, so you probably have some soccer ball in apartment, go find it and bring it to me..."

"But..but why?"

"Don't ask just do it."-Rose ordered to him.

Scott came back after few minutes when he found soccer ball in his room.

Rose extended her legs forward again and put soccer ball between her thighs, and started to squeeze as hard as she could. Her thighs looked enormously big as they pressed poor ball from both sides!

"Aaaah, come on, come one, pop now!"-Rose was struggling to burst soccer ball between her huge thighs.

"There is no way you can do it Rose, soccer balls are very firm!"

"Haha, don't be funny, I've done this to watermelons, melons, and even basketballs, so there is no reason I can't do it to soccer ball! You just don't worry and watch how my legs destroy your famous ball, little cousin. Compare our legs, look how my legs are big compared to yours, you must be really embarrassed, Scott..."-Rose told while she was still squeezing poor ball.

Scott rolled up his shorts, so he uncovered his thighs, and really could notice so big difference in size of their thighs! Finally after about 30 seconds poor ball couldn't withstand so much power and it burst completely.

Scott's redhead cousin destroyed his ball with just power of her thighs!

"Haha, done! It was very easy, that ball is no match for my legs... just like your head, Scott!"-shouted Rose.

"What... my head?"

"Yeah, little cousin, come on, sit down in front of me."

Scott was both terrified and confused now, but Rose was serious about it.

"What, you're gonna squeeze my head, what the fuck Rose?"

"Yeah, Scott, but don't worry, I'm not gonna burst it like a ball, I promise, just tap out when you're not able to withstand my legs anymore haha."

Scott then did as she told him, he sat down on the floor in front of chair, and positioned his back on the seat of the chair. Then suddenly she wrapped her legs around his head, just like she did with soccer ball, and she started to squeeze slowly.

Even gently squeeze was enough so that Scott couldn't pry her legs off. He was trying to separate her legs and weaken her squeeze but he couldn't do that.
Her legs were just too massive for him and less than 50% of her maximum squeeze was enough to hold him trapped down there.

"Ohh, arghhh....arghhh, com'n....shhhhh...shhhh.... I just can't move them!"-Scott was groaning while he was desperately trying to weaken her squeeze.

"Haha, this is so funny... you really think that you can pry off my 27 inch thighs with your 13 or 14 inch arms, haha?" - Rose was bothering him.

To provoke him and embarrass him even more, she started to fondle his funny haircut with her hands, and he couldn't do anything because his arms were busy with her legs. He started shaking his head to get rid of her hands, but it didn't help, she was still playing with his hair...

"Come on soccer boy, I'm not gonna mess up your modern haircut, don't worry. I'm just toying with you, you're so sweet when you're completely helpless haha."

Scott's face was getting red, and it was obvious that after a minute in this hold he is not able to resist anymore.

He was still desperately trying to wiggle with whole his body and shake her legs off, but there was not any chance for that. Soon he realized that his cousin's legs are just too powerful for him and he tapped twice on her firm, big thighs with his hand.

"And I squeezed just with half of my full strength... I am afraid even to think what could I do to your head if I squeezed it like that poor ball... But I think I taught you a lesson. Size matters, Scott!! Your skinny soccer legs are probably smaller than 20'' and there is no fuckin' way you can crush objects with them like I can do. You thought that it was just fat in my thighs, but now I convinced you that my legs are both massive and strong!"

"You're damn right, Rose... you got killer legs from all that dancing and gym... I can't believe what happened to me today, I feel so weak..."

"Don't feel bad, Scott, you're 17 years old, you'll get stronger, just keep playing soccer, and hit some gym, so we'll see your progress next time I come. And sorry for that ball, I'll send you some money for new one, hahaha."

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd really like if all of you give your opinion and some advices on this story... Thanks forward!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg asd.jpg (121.7 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg asdfafa.jpg (166.5 KB, 538 views)
File Type: jpg ewe.jpg (105.6 KB, 553 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-16, 21:44
Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Size matters! (Killer legs)

the only thing I have to say is that you should have had her count the % of pressure she had on the ball and would have been nice if the leg wrestled first .
maybe ur next story but over all I liked this story. and also maybe do a story about arm strength
Old 11-Feb-16, 22:15
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Rose (30) 5'4'' 130 pounds

"

I'd really like if all of you give your opinion and some advices on this story... Thanks forward!

Who's the lady in the photos?
Old 12-Feb-16, 15:18
obfusc9981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who's the lady in the photos?
Her real name is Andrea Rosu, you can find her on internet easily, google it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-16, 16:13
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her real name is Andrea Rosu, you can find her on internet easily, google it
Thanks.