Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-18, 16:35
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Roxanne LaRoux reviews

I've sessioned with her three times now. She's fun and she's getting better. She can legit submit me. Super pleasant gal.
Old 30-Jun-18, 03:23
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Had my session with Roxanne.

She was a lot of fun! We did a role play that I thought might take 15 minutes and it took the full hour. In this RP, she was an assassin hired to kill me, but gave me a few chances to save myself, and I failed at all of them.

She’s got a great body... legs that are just like in her pics, and a ridiculously tiny waist. Her arms are in great shape and she’s plenty strong.

I didn’t give her any guidance to ignore my taps or anything and sometimes when I’d grab her legs to feel the muscles that were clamped around me, she’d let me go. I didn’t ask her to change that because we were both in character and I’m not great at giving real-time feedback. If I met her again I’d ask her to wait for a triple tap or something.

Perfectly capable of knocking someone out though, even if it didn’t happen to me. What’s amazing is how her really shapely and muscular legs never really felt hard to me. Even when I was in a lot of pain! She’s either got a lot more strength available than I saw or she’s good at only using the muscles she needs.

Things got pretty sweaty toward the end (but well short of sex) and she told me when we wrapped up that she kinda broke character and got a lot more sexual than she intended to or I asked for. I took it as a compliment and it was fine! Don’t ask her for this or misunderstand me. It took 50 minutes of getting comfortable with each other and me NOT asking for it or pushing for it. And it was just a shift from “I’m gonna kill you” to “maybe I make you my toy.”

She’s not a natural wrestler yet at all but she’s a lot of fun, very cute, great body, great scissors, and a sweetheart. Not sure if I’d session with her again (still learning what I like so variety is good) but I wouldn’t hesitate to say if I did repeat it’d no doubt be even better than the first one which was fun!

If the session quality was a 6-7, I’d say she was an 8 because I’d blame myself for 1 or 2 “points” for not being more open and direct with her and being scared of having a bunch of broken blood vessels in my face if I let her really go to town. Oh yah, her body scissor was impressive. She was low enough but had she been an inch or two higher, no doubt in my mind she’d have broken ribs. I literally thought to myself “OK the Xenia Onatopp thing is real...” while I was groaning in pain.

She offered me a ride back to my hotel and was sweet as honey. Took an Uber because it was way out of her way, but I like her a lot, and if I suddenly had more opportunities to session and a pile of extra money, I’d see her again for sure.

Last edited by jpjax; 30-Jun-18 at 04:20.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 21:00
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Thank you so much guys for writing about Roxanne, I think she'd have flown under my radar otherwise.

Roxanne was the second session of my US wrestling tour, and also probably the best. Setting the session up was super easy, which was a big plus considering I had all the other details of my trip to arrange.

I'd say her pictures don't do her justice, but... she actually has a ton of excellent pictures on Session Girls. Well I can tell you her face and body are as amazing as they seem. She also has a warm personnality. It takes time to appreciate some people, while others send you good vibes right off the bat. Roxanne is one of those.

I had a pretty specific roleplay in mind, that I had explained her by email. She remembered it perfectly the day of the session. When she got out of the bathroom in her black tights and a see-through black top, wearing a confident smile, I knew that booking her was an excellent idea.

As jpjax pointed out, she has really good muscle control. When she gets you between her legs, she can squeeze you just enough to make you do whatever she wants you do to. In my case, a lot of body worship. I'm usually quite bratty, however Roxanne managed to push buttons I didn't know I had and to put me in a real submissive state. By the end of the session, I was hers and we both knew it. We took some time to get back to the "real" ourselves, then had a nice chat and she called me a Lyft (I had a data issue on my phone due to international roaming).

It was an amazing experience, only darkened by the fact that I'll probably never see her again since I'm not planning on coming back in California any time soon, and she doesn't seem to be travelling. If I lived anywhere near Los Angeles, I'd become a regular for sure.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-19, 06:28
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Thanks for the review! Actually, thanks for all of them
Really cool that you met her, she looks amazing and I love that performance vibe that she radiates.
One question, because it's impossible to tell from the pictures.. What would you guess her height to be?
Old 03-Jan-19, 13:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I'd say 5'8! And you're right, performer is a good way to describe her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 01:59
Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd say 5'8! And you're right, performer is a good way to describe her.
Would you suggest her for a competitive match with the equal sized opponent ?
Old 27-Jan-19, 10:21
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

She only offers semi-competitive
Old 28-Jan-19, 15:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She only offers semi-competitive
Sorry I should have rephrased it . What I wanted to ask is she capable of wrestling competitively ? Considering you have wrestled a lot of ladies, whom would you compare her with as equal ?
Old 28-Jan-19, 16:55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hard to say, since it wasn't really the focus of our session and I had too much experience and fitness anyway. I'd say she's strong and fierce enough to wrestle competitively with someone who's not skilled.
Old 29-Jan-19, 01:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Hard to say, since it wasn't really the focus of our session and I had too much experience and fitness anyway. I'd say she's strong and fierce enough to wrestle competitively with someone who's not skilled.
Gotcha, thanks