Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Feb-18, 19:12
Points: 4,389, Level: 27 Points: 4,389, Level: 27 Points: 4,389, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Rachel confronts her sister's tormentor

I felt a twinge of excitement and when I read Rachel, my girlfriend's, text.

"Come to the high school soccer fields at 4:30 today, I'm going to teach some little bitch a lesson"

I called my girlfriend to try to get more details on the situation. It was summer, and Rachel and I had just finished our sophomore year of college and were back in the hometown we both lived in. I guess a few weeks before school got out some high school soccer player had roughed up Rachel's sister, Ashley in a fight over a boy.

Rachel was both protective of her sister and aggressive in general. She was a fit girl with a flat, toned stomach and well defined arms and shoulders. After years of dedicated cycling classes she had developed firm, albeit not overly muscular legs. I had even convinced her to start coming to the gym and lifting weights. About six months of training had allowed her to add some muscle to round out a gorgeous frame. She was about 5 feet 6 inches and had firm, round B cup breasts that she was very shy about showing off.

My girlfriend had been known to be scrappy a time or two before (outside of our adventures in the bedroom). In one instance, she had pinned a boy down on the beach during a spring break trip after he had tried copping a feel on one of her friends. There's a video of her body scissoring the whimpering boy while her friend sat on his face for revenge. Another time, one of the fraternities set up a jello wrestling pit and Rachel had dismantled two girls she faced back to back, making both of them submit without breaking a sweat.

With this is in mind I was excited to see what Rachel might do to this high school bully. When I got to the fields, however, my anticipation had flickered toward anxiety.

I saw Rachel, wearing short athletic shorts and a loose tank top, standing nearly face to face with a girl about her height, maybe an inch taller. The girl her opposite was a tale of two halves. Above her waist he she wore only a sports bra, had a flat but not overly toned stomach and her arms weren't very defined. She had ample breasts, bigger than Rachel's, but seemed averagely built. But then my eyes tracked down toward her legs. She had the best legs in the school, hell the best legs in the whole town. Spandex shorts barely covered round, chiseled thighs. These thighs quickly gave way to firm, horseshoe shaped calves. Her legs weren't huge, but holy shit did they look strong.

"I don't care how strong you think you are bitch, stay away from my sister and her boyfriend" Rachel shot at the girl.

"Bitch? If I were you I would start referring to me as Queen Maggie, just like your wimpy little sister does. She thought she could call me names and not back it up too, I guess it runs in the family. But here, I'll give you a chance. If you can beat me in a best 3 out of 5 wrestling match, I'll apologize to your sister and stay away from her." The smug high school girl quickly responded. "But if, I mean we might as well say when, I beat you. I'm going to have my way with your boyfriend while you watch me."

“Alright, let’s go then!” Rachel shouted as she lunged at the other girl. Maggie sidestepped the lunge and wrapped her arms around Rachel’s waist. Reacting quickly, Rachel cinched an arm around the bully’s head and pulled it into the side of her firm breast. The two struggled to throw each other to the ground; it was a battle of upper body strength and Rachel was winning. With a violent spin she tossed the other girl onto the well-manicured grass of the soccer field and quickly tried to jump on top of her.

Maggie quickly coiled her legs up to her chest and pushed Rachel easily up into the air and off to the side. It was obvious she was no stranger to the leg press machine. This time it was her turn to mount her opponent, and she was more successful. “Did you feel that? These legs can press 4 plates, a little girl like you is nothing,” Maggie sneered as she pinned Rachel down, knees pushing into her armpits. As Rachel bridged to try to escape Maggie slowly inched up her legs and quickly threw Rachel’s arms in the crook of her calves and thighs, looking in a textbook schoolgirl pin. “Oooh, probably should’ve just tapped in the first place, look at you now, how does my pussy taste little girl?” Maggie cooed as Rachel trashed her legs trying to release herself. In a last ditch effort, Rachel freed her arms and tried to push Maggies stomach, hoping to push her backwards and break the pin. Unfortunately, the comment about tapping out in the first place proved all too real.

Maggie did fall slightly back, but managed to grab Rachel by the hair and role her into a front headscissor. Her legs immediately coiled around Rachel’s head and my girlfriend let out a yelp of pain. Seconds later, she used both of her hands to tap at the younger girl’s thighs, offering her submission. “I give!” Rachel belted out. Maggie eased the squeezing.

“Are you sure? You give up a point to me?”

“Yes, yes, I give.” With this, Maggie gave her one more brief pulse of her beautifully toned thighs. Rachel’s eyes squeezed shut, despite the pressure only being exerted for a second or two before the young soccer player opened her legs and allowed Rachel to roll out onto the grass.

To be continued
Old 07-Feb-18, 16:57
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rachel confronts her sister's tormentor

This looks amazing so far. Hope to see more soon!
Old 12-Feb-18, 07:55
Points: 5,683, Level: 32 Points: 5,683, Level: 32 Points: 5,683, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Great story! I can’t wait for part 2
Old 19-Jan-19, 04:58
Last Achievements

Apologies for the long wait - pt. 2 below

Rachel quickly got to her knees and went to square up with the young soccer phenom again. "Wow, I'm surprised you got up that quick. Usually girls know better" Maggie sneered as she looked down at her kneeling opponent. Rachel was more cautious now after feeling the power Maggie packed in her legs; she knew she needed to be more defensive. Maggie, on the other hand, had a different strategy. She lunged down at Rachel, trying to pull her into a chokehold. Rachel ducked under the swipe and stepped off the side. In one motion she wrapped her firm arms around Maggie's waist and spun her quickly to the ground.

Maggie hit the ground back first with a solid thud. It almost seemed as if she was thrown off by the strength of Rachel's throw, but took little time regaining her composure. She reached down, grabbed one of Rachel's arms and tried to pull her closer to herself. Sensing a potential opening she spread her menacing legs apart and guided Rachel's head and arms between them. By now, however, Rachel knew she was in trouble. She quickly freed her arm and managed to push Maggie's thighs off to the side just as they were about to clamp down on her once again. Both girls scrambled to their knees and locked up in a classic test of strength. They both gritted, every muscle in Rachel's toned arms flexing, trying to push the other girl back. Maggie pushed back confidently, giving a little ground and quickly gaining it back. After what seemed like an eternity tied up, Rachel sprung a perfect trap. She gave up her push almost entirely, which caused Maggie to lose her balance and push forward. With cat-like quickness Rachel shifted her weight and mounted Maggie from the side. She cinched her legs around the soccer girl's middle just as Maggie was falling forward onto the grass. "Got you now, bitch" Rachel exclaimed as she poured on a first round of pressure with her thighs. It was obvious Maggie was not used to not having the upper hand. She thrashed and bucked trying to break free of the hold.

I could see the frustration on Rachel's face when the submission wasn't forthcoming. She seemed to think, this girl tapped me out in seconds, how is she that much stronger? But eventually the relentless pulsing of Rachel's thighs squeezed the fight out of the younger girl. She slapped the grass. "Alright, let me out of this one so I can really kick your ass" She spat at Rachel as she felt the pressure on her abdomen subside. "You've got a little fight in you. That'll just make it more entertaining for me to really crush you" Maggie said as both the girls stood to face each other for the third fall.

to be continued
Old 19-Jan-19, 05:09
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Really love this story, Thank you for continue it.
Old 19-Jan-19, 13:46
Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34
Last Achievements

this is going great. Great job
Old 19-Jan-19, 15:51
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Great story. Looking forward to the next part.
Old 06-Jul-20, 19:34
Last Achievements

"Not used to picking on someone who fights back, are you?" Rachel spat, clearly gaining confidence. Maggie's eyes flared with anger, "I'm just upset I only get two more submissions from you...might have to change my mind on that little rule," she responded as the girls got to their feet and began to circle each other. While Rachel was feeling more confident having won the last fall, she did seem timid as she sized up her opponent, looking for an opening. Maggie added humiliation to the fear when she feigned an advance and Rachel quickly retreated. "Oooh, already running away little girl? Guess you're more scared than you look." With this taunt Rachel had had enough. She quickly charged the younger girl and tried to grab her shoulders to swing her into another headlock. Unfortunately, she had been goaded into overextension by the little soccer brat.

Maggie ducked her head underneath Rachel's lunge and quickly took her back, wrapping her arms around my girlfriend's midsection. "Shit!" Rachel belted as she tried to spin out of Maggie's clutches. In a show of impressive full body strength, Maggie picked rachel up off her feet and brought both of them crashing back down to the grass. This allowed her to quickly slip Rachel into a rear-naked choke. "How's that feel? You really messed up coming here today honey" Maggie whispered into Rachel's ear as she tighted the pressure with her forearms and softly coiled her menacing thighs around Rachel's ribs. Tugging at Maggie's arm, Rachel knew she was in rough shape but was determined to try to break the hold. She drove her feet into the ground to try and bridge and twist her body.

"Uh-uh, come back down here little girl" Maggie taunted, and with that she gave two strong pulses of her thighs, which quickly brought Rachel back into the grass and yelping in pain. After readjusting her grip, Maggie poured on another round of pressure, and Rachel was forced to submit yet again. The younger girl didn't seem satisfied however, and spent some time alternating between pulling tight on the choke and flexing her quads with Rachel tapping repeatedly. Maggie dropped the choke and kept Rachel softly held in place between her thighs. "I knew two submissions wouldn't be quite enough..."

With Rachel visibly spent from the onslaught, Maggie slid back and positioned her skull crushing legs on either side of Rachel's head. She pulled Rachel's hair back and launched a powerful squeeze, her thighs swelling massively such that Rachel's head was almost completely invisible. Rachel pounded the sides of her tormentors thighs to no avail, resorting eventually to whimpering her submission. "Now that's more like it little girl...do you want one more?" Maggie smiled as she loosened her grip but popped up quickly and fell on top of her opponent, pulling her head into a textbook reverse headscissor.

I'll have to admit - I was amazed at the toughness Rachel displayed. She flung her legs up to try and catch Maggie in her own scissor, and the last ditch move actually seemed to work. She had secured the younger girl firmly in her thighs, just as her own head was being hoisted up into Maggie's spandex shorts. "Ooh this should be fun! Think you can outsqueeze me?" Maggie laughed. Both girls stretched their thighs and began to squeeze. Oddly enough, Rachel was actually hanging in. She readjusted and applied another round of pressure, but just as in the earlier round, no submission was forthcoming. As Rachel began to tire, it was clear Maggie had been toying with her. Suddenly I saw the young girls firm glutes flex through the spandex shorts and her quads come to life. In one motion, Maggie pulled Rachel's thighs off of her head, arched her back and went up on her toes, sending Rachel's face firmly into her well-endowed rear.

Rachel smacked the grass in submission. "No way you're getting off that easy!" Maggie cooed as she grabbed Rachel's hands and put them on her ass. "Wasn't sure if I was gonna have to use these bad boys on you or not" Maggie snarled as she cycled between flexing her quads, then her glutes (to which Rachel always tapped), and relaxing the hold. She must've pulled off 10 tap-outs before she seemed bored, and Rachel seemed totally beaten...
Old 07-Jul-20, 05:11
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Great story! I missed it the first time around. I’m more of a mixed wrestling fan but a younger fit girl beating an older one was awesome. Rachel is a very tough girl and a good fighter. She’s proved that to her boy friend, but young Maggie is far better. So now she’s going to have her way with Rachel’s boy friend. The boyfriend doesn’t know what he’s in for. Thank you for finishing it
Old 20-Jul-20, 08:30
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I wonder if there will be a final part coming? I would like to read about Maggie finishing her job a showing everyone who is the queen!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom1309 For This Useful Post:

Tags
f/f, female wrestling, scissors