Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jun-18, 11:26
BJJBlondeLover

Default your_clarebear reviews

last night i had my first session with your_clarebear from sessiongirls.com. she was my first session from the site.

Clare is without a doubt, the deadliest girl ive ever wrestled. i booked a 1-hr fully competitive grappling session with her, which is the type of session she likes best apparently.

i'm 6'1, 203 pounds with above average fitness and i gave it all i had. I've had about 4 years wrestling under my belt. I can honestly say that literally none of it mattered. Clare is utterly destructive. she has extreme strength in her lower body. i knew that when my first submission was from her guard, which is the first time ever i've submitted to one, i knew i was in some deep trouble. i had to take several 5 minute breaks because she was simply too much. She didnt use typical scissorholds, she used mostly ji jitsu based submissions along with chokes and joint-based submissions. she used a lot of submissions thati dont even know the names of. all i know is when she either twisted my limbs into a pretzel or had me feeling like i was going to go out. unfortunately i had to end the session at around 35 minutes in because she dinged my shoulder pretty good and i couldnt do anymore.

i started the session with a fun little test. i brought with me a stressball and had her time how many squeezes i could do in a minute. i got to 31. i then had her time me while she held me in a bodyscissor and gave 100%. i could only get 5 squeezes in before my energy was zapped and i tapped out. at the end of the session i could barely get 2 or 3 squeezes. we laughed and she asked "did you even try?"

not only is she skilled from what i can see, she is also really FAST. i was amazed by the speed in which she cinched on her guard and how she "threw" her legs around me effortlessly. and when she comes at you full speed, it truly is a site to marvel.
i'd say we wrestled for about 7 falls, with her taking no longer than 1 minute to submit me on average. thats insane considering she said she recently competed in a physical compeition of some sort.

Regarding her appearance, she is absolutely beautiful. when i first saw her, she looked up from her phone as she was sittig on the bed of the room. i could not believe my eyes. She didnt seem as tall as she listed. she seems 5'8 at most but kept insisting she's 5'9. but her arms - RIPPED. her legs - even stronger and more muscular than her picutrs show. Also, shes not a practicer of jiu jitsu, she doesnt have any belts. She meant that she has training in marine corps style combatives, which is based in krav maga and jiu jitsu. So thats where her jiu jitsu knowlede comes from

After the brutal domination, we chatted for a little while. i got to learn mroe about her as a person and wat she thinks of sessioning so far. it was all a very nice conversation.
her professionalism could use some improvment, as the reviewer stated. i cant really explain it but if she tweaked this aspect a bit, she would get even more clients if she doesnt already. sadly she doesnt like to travel but maybe that will change

all and all: fantastic session, great girl to wrestle. i am absolutely amazed. my entire body feels wrecked but it was all worth it. i will definitely try booking her again in the near future. but i need to train hard if i'm going to do better next time. if youre looking for a good challenge or a good asskicking and you dont mind a new girl to the scene, i highly recommend Clare.

ill gladly answer any questions as theyll probably help me think of new things to say

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 05-Jun-18 at 12:32.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 12:47
Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29 Points: 4,851, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: your_clarebear session review

What "4 years of wrestling under your belt" do you have? I don't mean that in a snarky way, just from your other stories I never got the impression you'd actually competed or anything.
There's a big difference between doing something for fun and for competition, or at least doing it at a competitive level. Like have you been in a wrestling school/team/class for 4 years? Have you learned actual wrestling technique from a coach?
Old 05-Jun-18, 14:13
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Excellent review man. Thanks for this. Do you plan on posting this review on her session girls profile, as well?

overall, glad you had a positive experience.
Old 05-Jun-18, 17:31
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Where exactly is she located?
Old 05-Jun-18, 17:36
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Legs Re: your_clarebear session review

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where exactly is she located?
Greenville, South Carolina

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Jun-18, 19:18
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excellent review man. Thanks for this. Do you plan on posting this review on her session girls profile, as well?

overall, glad you had a positive experience.
yes soon. i just havent had the chance to really think about what i want to say just yet
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 22:58
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

What do you nean by her professionalism could use work?
Also who else is she most similar to in terms of strength, fitness, skill, and looks?

She seems like a bigger version of Julie Squeeze. Is that a good comparison?

Last edited by krunch1980; 05-Jun-18 at 23:02. Reason: More questions
Old 06-Jun-18, 01:04
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you nean by her professionalism could use work?
Also who else is she most similar to in terms of strength, fitness, skill, and looks?

She seems like a bigger version of Julie Squeeze. Is that a good comparison?
her responsivness to emails and the way she carries herself in the session. its not horrible but..

i'd say shes pretty similar to liz veyron in terms of speed strength and skill. im not saying shes the same level but now that i think about it she was pretty similar to her in that respext. in terms of looks, i dont think ive seen a session wrestler like her. Clare really has the girl next door kind of look and feel
Old 06-Jun-18, 11:50
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,588 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
her responsivness to emails and the way she carries herself in the session. its not horrible but..

i'd say shes pretty similar to liz veyron in terms of speed strength and skill. im not saying shes the same level but now that i think about it she was pretty similar to her in that respext. in terms of looks, i dont think ive seen a session wrestler like her. Clare really has the girl next door kind of look and feel
You had the pleasure of wrestling Liz Veyron? I don’t want to hijack this thread, but would you mind sharing what it was like wrestling her in a separate post? I’m sure there’s a few people like me interested in hearing what that was like!
Old 06-Jun-18, 11:55
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grap784 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You had the pleasure of wrestling Liz Veyron? I don’t want to hijack this thread, but would you mind sharing what it was like wrestling her in a separate post? I’m sure there’s a few people like me interested in hearing what that was like!
oh no no lol. i only WISH i had the pleasure... what i meant was, from what ive seen in her videos (like the one in your avatar), shes ridiculuously awesome when she grapples. i was just making a comparison between Clare and Liz Veyron.

if she were still with grpplingsirls i'd want to try her out in a heartbeat. i've been meaning to get in touch with them anyways.

ive already booked another session for august

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 06-Jun-18 at 16:51.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: