Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jan-19, 14:47
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default The High School Gymnast Vs. The NFL Pro Bowler

(Author’s Note - If you’ve read my Honeybun and Crossfit Katie stories, this will be a bit of a departure. This story is inspired by such stories as Nadiawrite’s Samantha The Bully and MLG’s Mary Is Merciless. While I enjoy a lot of the elements of those stories, the sadism of the female characters often bothers me, so while this story will follow the traditional path of those stories at first, it will then go in a totally different direction.

Also, I don’t like writing about the significantly underage, so the characters are aged up relative to those stories. However, I do like writing explicit sex scenes so there will be a fair amount of that added in.)

I was walking thru the parking garage of the Houston Hilton when a girl popped up in front of me and said, “Hey, aren’t you B.B. Ohm, the football player?” She was barely five feet tall with long copper hair framing her very pretty face. She wore tight yoga pants and a Baytown High Gymnastics tee shirt.

“Yes, I’m heading to a fundraiser for hurricane relief,” I replied. She didn’t say anything, just stood there with her arms crossed. As I looked into her almost glowing green eyes, I found something about her expression disquieting. It took me a moment to realize what it was - contempt. I wondered if she had something against football, we’d been getting it from both the right and left lately. “Look, I’m already late. If you don’t want an autograph, you’ll have to excuse me.”

I stepped to the side to walk around her but she’d already moved in front of me. “The guys on my school’s football team say you’re the toughest guy in the state.” She smiled prettily, but I found something about that smile off putting. I wondered if she was a disturbed fan.

“Ha, only on the football field. Now, again, please excuse me.” I stepped to the side and forward, figuring I’d slide past her. Every now and then, I meet a fan who goes too far and the best thing to do is just get away from them. Before I could though, there was a blur of motion. She was in front of me again and I collided with her.

I’m 6’ 5” and 290 lbs. Off the football field, I’ve never hurt anyone, but she was so small, just bumping into her would send her flying. I quickly stepped back and said, “Oh, crap, are you ok?,” before realizing she hadn’t budged.

She giggled. “I’m fine. And you’re going to have to do a lot better than that if you want to get by me.” She waved me forward, then crossed her arms as if waiting for me to come at her.

“Are you kidding?” I’ve had this happen to me before, someone tries to pick a fight so they can sue me afterwards for hurting them, but it’d never been a high school girl. “Look, I don’t have time for this, I’m trying to raise money for charity.”

She rolled her eyes, “Fuck charity, but if you’re in such a rush, just push past me and I’ll be out of your hair.” Yep, lawsuit waiting to happen. “Certainly the toughest man in football can get by a tiny seventeen year old girl.”

I pulled out my phone. “Sorry, but I’m not giving you what you want. I’ll just call hotel security instead.” I saw another blur of motion, felt a sting of pain in my hand, and my phone went flying. I shook my fingers, they actually hurt.

She waved the hand she’d slapped me with. “Nope, no cheating. Now, you’d better hurry if you don’t want to be even later.”

I was tempted just to go back to my car and drive to the valet parking, but I was now very late. I decided I could gently pull her aside, and be on my way. I grabbed her by the upper part of her outstretched arm and lifted. She didn’t budge. What the hell? I pulled on her and she didn’t move. I wasn’t using anywhere near full power, but she couldn’t weigh more than eighty or ninety pounds. Was she wearing weights or were her shoes bolted to the floor?

I felt a small but very hard bicep flex outward beneath my fingers forcing them apart. She pushed her arm forward, amazingly my arm moved back not slowing hers at all. Again, I wasn’t using full force, but still. She brought her hand opposite my chest; then shoved it outward faster than my eyes could follow right into my sternum. I let go of her arm as I went flying back. It was all I could do to keep my feet under me so as not to fall to the hard concrete floor.

“You’re not taking this seriously enough,” she said. “Just like the football players back at my school before I beat the shit out of them.”

My chest ached from her blow. It had to be a trick but that didn’t mean she wasn’t dangerous. “I take you seriously,” I told her, “who are you and what do you want?”

“My name is Carrie Carson, but you can call me Master. As for what I want, I want to hurt you like you’ve never been hurt before. And I want to prove I’m the baddest person in Texas.” She flexed her right arm, her bicep wasn’t very big but bulged impressively from her arm. It also looked, well it’s hard to easily explain, but for some reason it looked very dense.

I started to circle. She’d moved away from the garage exit, maybe I could run past her. Despite her tricks, I wasn’t really scared, but fighting her made no sense, she was clearly mentally ill. “Why do you want to hurt me? Did I ever do something to you?” She took another step into the garage.

“Nope, we’ve never met and I could give a crap about football. I just think it’d be fun to turn the ‘toughest’ guy in Texas into another sissy kissing my tiny feet.” Now, I had a clean line to the exit. I charged forward. Once I got out of there, I’d send security back for Carrie. Five feet to the door, a whoosh and she was in front of me, her right hand outstretched. I had no time to slow down and I was moving near full speed.

Just before impact, I thought, Oh, God, I’m going to kill her. Then my stomach collided with her tiny hand. All the air whoosed out of me as I came to an instant halt. My legs and upper body kept going and I folded in two. My face came within an inch of hers. As it did, she puckered her lips and mimed a kiss. My body wrapped around her arm and my face continued its arc to strike her rock hard upper arm. My nose squished painfully against it.

She pushed back with her hand and I flew back several feet to land on my butt. I desperately tried to suck in some air. How had she done this? It couldn’t be possible. She flexed her left arm this time, maybe to show me it bulged just as much and had that same density to it as her right. She laughed, “Now, I have to admit, none of the other guys charged me that hard, but it seems you took all the damage. I’m just so much stronger than you.”

That made no sense. Even if she were super strong, she still should have flown backwards when I struck her, that was simple physics, but she hadn’t budged. It still had to be a trick. I couldn’t see any body armor on her but maybe it was some sort of clear plastic. As she approached, I told her, “Look, kid, enough, either get out of my way, or I’m going to have to punch you.” I got up on one knee and raised my big fist. Her stomach was directly opposite me.

“Sounds good. Here let me make it easy.” She raised her tee shirt, exposing her midriff. I gasped with surprise at how taut her abs were on her tiny frame. I’d dated a female bodybuilder and a fitness star and they didn’t have such a hard looking stomach. I looked closely, no, she wasn’t wearing a plastic plate.

“I’m really sorry about this,” I said as I slammed my fist into it. “AHHHHH,” I screamed and clutched my hand against my chest. The only thing that kept it from shattering was the tiniest bit of give as it struck. Even so, I thought I’d cracked a knuckle and my shoulder ached from the recoil.

“That tickled, do you want to try again?” She held out her fist and again showed off her biceps. “You probably should because it’ll be my turn next.” I still knew this had to be a trick, but I was damned if I knew how she was doing it, but her showing off gave me an opportunity. I came off my knee and shifted to the side, aiming my hand at her forearm. Even if I couldn’t move her, I could leverage her arm to spin her to the side so I could finally get by her.

I struck her forearm squarely, but instead of spinning her, she moved her forearm outward, my arm kept going so my upper arm collided with hers. Again, I was brought to a stop. She wrapped her forearm closed around my tricep. I did the same so our biceps were pushing against each other while our forearms pushed against our triceps.

I still wasn’t having any luck moving her, but now that our arms were locked together, I figured I’d just squeeze her arm until she submitted. I flexed my large 21” bicep into hers and pulled my forearm inward towards it. My big bicep pushed into hers but nothing happened. I pushed my forearm against her tricep with all my might, still nothing.

“Oh, are you trying to crush my arm with your weak man muscles?” she laughed. “Here let me show you how it’s done.” She flexed her little bicep. It pushed into my much bigger one. It kept pushing, it started to hurt a little, then a lot. “Look how my small but super strong girl muscle is crushing your overinflated man muscle.

My bicep began to completely cave in. In agony now, I unfolded my arm to try and reduce the pressure, but still that impossibly hard arm muscle kept smooshing into my arm while her forearm began to dig into my tricep. Tears began to run out of my eyes as her upper and lower arm inexorably came together flattening my muscles. Oh, God, she really is stronger than me, much stronger. If she kept going, she’d tear my arm muscles.

Desperate, I tried to lift her, but she barely budged, it was like she was made out of lead. I took my free arm and slammed it into her thigh, the muscle there was almost as firm as her abs and just wiggled a little as I repeatedly hit it. I felt my bicep start to tear, oh, god, I was going to need arm surgery if she kept going. “Please stop,” I cried, “you’re hurting me.”

“Well that’s the idea, dummy.” She tightened her arm further, her powerful bicep had bored all the way thru mine and was nearing the bone. I gave up on her leg and punched her ass. A little softer, but it didn’t budge her or bother her. Her side, I prayed, maybe a kidney punch will stop her. I drove my fist into her lower back. “Hah, even your cheap shots can’t hurt me,” she laughed.

I screamed. She wasn’t going to just tear my muscles, as her bicep and forearm came closer and closer, I realized she would snap my arm like a twig. “Help, help me, anyone please,” I shouted. There had to be security cameras around here. Where were the guards?

“You’re wasting your breath. I cold cocked the rent a cop and left him in a janitor’s closet. It’ll be hours before shift change,” she said. “And everyone else is at that charity gala waiting for you. We have plenty more alone time.” My arm bone started to buckle, any moment it would snap.

“Please, please don’t break my arm,” I begged. It was humiliating to beg, but the pain had driven me long past the point of caring. The thought of having my arm destroyed was even worse than the pain. Torn muscles were bad enough, but a shattered arm and I might never play ball again. “Please, I’ll do anything you ask. I have money. I’ll give you money, just stop hurting me.”

“Well of course I’m going to take your money.” She halted her arm’s movement. “Tell me my name,” she ordered.

“Carrie Carson, Carrie Carson,” I shouted, relieved I’d remembered her name.

She started squeezing again, “Wrong, try again.” No, that was right, that had to be right. “Better hurry, I think you’ve got about three seconds until this thing shatters into pieces.”

God save me. Please. Then just before my arm would have broken, I remembered what else she’d said. “Master, your name is Master. Master please don’t break my arm. My arm that’s so much weaker than yours.” The little monster had already so broken me that I threw in extra groveling unasked.

She loosened her arm ever so slightly. “I’ll tell you what, I won’t break your arm if you kiss my feet.” She pointed down at her sandaled feet, the toes painted bright red.

I wept at the humiliation, but there was really no choice. “Yes, Master, thank you Master,” I replied and she loosened her grip so I could bend down. Tears flowed from my eyes and ran down my face as I kissed her little toes. She placed her other foot atop my head as I did and said, “This is exactly where you belong, Mr. Bigshot NFL Star, beneath my feet begging me not to hurt you.”

I whimpered, “Yes, Master, you’re right of course.”

Long seconds passed as she made me worship one foot, than the other. “Ok, enough of this.” She slammed a hand just below my chest. Her fingers crushed into my stomach, ignoring my abs as if they were made of paper and squeezing until she had a firm grip on my agonized muscles, she began to lift me. Even though I was in incredible pain, I was stunned as with one hand she lifted my nearly 300 lbs. off the ground and kept lifting until she held me over her head.

“How,” I gasped, “how can you be so strong, Master?”

She looked up at me and smiled, “I guess doing gymnastics made my girl muscles a lot stronger than doing football made your sad man muscles.” I was in too much pain and too scared to argue, but I knew that explanation was bullshit. I’d also dated a member of the Fab Five, one of the women who’d won a gold medal in gymnastics at the Olympics. Pound for pound, she was one of the strongest people I’d ever met, but she was nowhere near as strong as me. I could also lift and swing her around with ease. However Carrie had gotten so strong, gymnastics alone didn’t explain it.

She held up her index finger then put it to her thumb to form a circle. She put it near my forehead. “Nighty night, B.B.” She flicked it outward, I felt a stab of pain in my head, then everything went black.

I woke up in my own bed. I sighed, it had all just been a dream. That was a relief, but why did my arm hurt so badly. Before I could begin to examine it, a terrifyingly beautiful girl’s face bent down over me. A cascade of long red hair rained down on me like blood. “Wakey, wakey,” she giggled, “time for round 2.”

I trembled in terror.

(If people are interested in this, B.B.’s nightmare is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Purple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 16:10
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The High School Gymnast Vs. The NFL Pro Bowler

Wow a great start, i particularly liked the bicep scene and wonder if similar will be repeated for the pectoral and abdominal muscles?
Old 01-Jan-19, 18:15
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Purple [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
B.B. Ohm
very clever...
Old 01-Jan-19, 22:38
Last Achievements

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
very clever...
I would have been very sad if no one picked up on that.

Of course, all similarities to NFL players past or present is purely coincidental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtango [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow a great start, i particularly liked the bicep scene and wonder if similar will be repeated for the pectoral and abdominal muscles?
Thanks for the compliment.

I've got a few things in mind for round 2. I am trying to do some different stuff in this story so I hope people aren't disappointed if not everything goes Carrie's way.
Old 01-Jan-19, 22:43
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

I love the concept, but I think it would be more realistic if it was a Pro Bowl running back or receiver. 290 is a bit too big to armbar.
Old 02-Jan-19, 03:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love the concept, but I think it would be more realistic if it was a Pro Bowl running back or receiver. 290 is a bit too big to armbar.
This series will not be very realistic. However, if you're willing to buy into the idea of a 5' tall teenage girl easily lifting a 300 pound man overhead with one hand, I don't think the bicep crush is too hard to accept. He encircled her upper arm first so all she had to do was close her own forearm.

You may want to check out my Honeybun and Crossfit Katie series as they feature women who are at least borderline plausible in their feats against men.
Old 02-Jan-19, 09:31
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I read this story over at Diana the Valkyrie's first, and was hoping that you posted it here too, so that I could tell you how much I enjoyed it! It pushed all of my buttons, I really love the idea of someone so short and small being so incredibly strong! I can't wait to read more! I do hope that you give her a bit of a back story, I think BB had a point, there's no way that a girl can get as strong as Carrie is just by gymnastic training, she must've been a genetic marvel from a very young age.
Old 02-Jan-19, 21:04
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pippi Langstrumpf ;-)
Old 03-Jan-19, 00:44
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Purple [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This series will not be very realistic. However, if you're willing to buy into the idea of a 5' tall teenage girl easily lifting a 300 pound man overhead with one hand, I don't think the bicep crush is too hard to accept. He encircled her upper arm first so all she had to do was close her own forearm.

You may want to check out my Honeybun and Crossfit Katie series as they feature women who are at least borderline plausible in their feats against men.
Its just a story.Why should it be realistic?
Old 03-Jan-19, 03:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I read this story over at Diana the Valkyrie's first, and was hoping that you posted it here too, so that I could tell you how much I enjoyed it! It pushed all of my buttons, I really love the idea of someone so short and small being so incredibly strong! I can't wait to read more! I do hope that you give her a bit of a back story, I think BB had a point, there's no way that a girl can get as strong as Carrie is just by gymnastic training, she must've been a genetic marvel from a very young age.
Thanks for the complement and making a point to do so. If this proves popular enough, I have a whole storyline in mind complete with back story, character development, plot twists, and a dramatic conclusion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purple For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, muscle, teen girl, wrestling