Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-19, 20:33
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Stevie explores her dark side

Inspired by the talented ilmw at sgpinned, or as he's(?) known on YouTube -Mixed Wrestling by Kelly Power

Her name was Stephanie but when she was born, the best her three-year-old brother Mike could manage was Stevie, which then stuck. It suited her. She grew up strong and athletic, often hearing her mother tell people somewhat wistfully, “It appears as though our Stevie is a bit of a tomboy.”

Stevie didn’t think that was true. She was all girl to her way of thinking. She like having girlfriends and playing with Barbies, and dress-up, and all the other girl activities. She just liked playing boy games better. Boys played sports like football and baseball. But best of all, they like to wrestle.

Stevie really liked to wrestle. To her there was nothing more exciting than to grapple and tumble around on the grass with some boy, especially when she won, which she usually did. Then she would sit on top of them, savoring their expression when they looked up in defeat. There was something about that she found extremely satisfying.

But as she grew older, she found fewer and fewer opportunities to experience that feeling. The boys shot up in height, which didn’t bother her, but their voices changed, they got awkward, and then embarrassed when they lost. By the time she reached high school it looked as though her wrestling days were coming to an end. She was very attractive and somewhat full-figured, and the boys now seemed to view wrestling as a form of foreplay, which pissed her off.

The only reliable opponent she had left was her brother Mike. Ever since she could remember her had been attacking and ambushing her, wrestling her to the ground and sitting on her chest. There, he would torment her, tapping her breastbone with his knuckle, sprinkling grass on her face, or taking her wrists and make her slap herself in the face.

At first she cried a lot, but as she got older and more determined she got better at fighting back. It helped when Mike got a PS4 for his 13th birthday that came with a WWE wrestling game. They both immediately loved it and would play for hours, occasionally stopping the action to try out wrestling moves on each other. Mike never tried to seriously hurt her, but it was always pretty one-sided as he tossed her around the room and twisted her body into painful contortions.

“Take it outside!” their mother would yell and they’d roll around until either Stevie started crying or Mike got bored. Then they’d go back inside and play more video games. This went on for years.

The summer after her sophomore year Mike had a few weeks left before he went away to college and they were sitting cross-legged on the living room floor having another epic video game battle. Stevie won for the third time in a row and whooped in celebration. “Ha!” she yelled defiantly at Mike, “In your FACE!”

“Shut up,” Mike grumbled.

“I beat the crap out of you!”

Irritated, Mike slapped the controller out of hands. “You got lucky.”

“Knock it off,” Stevie said, giving him a shove.

That set him off. A notorious poor sport, he dove at her to teach her a lesson and she went over backwards.

She managed to get a knee up so he couldn’t sit on her and pushed him away as she rolled sideways. He jumped on her back to try and get her in a half-nelson. She was all-too-familiar with that move though, and slipped her arm free while pushing off with her leg, rolling them over so she was on her back on top of him.

Mike tried to get her in a rear naked choke but she knew that move too and escaped by bending his fingers back until he released her with an angry yowl.

Stevie hopped to her feet and started to make a break for the door but her caught her ankle and brought her down. Diving on top of her he tried for a grapevine but she was kicking furiously and broke free.

He pursued her around the room trying various holds to no avail until they had been at it for fifteen minutes and he was getting frustrated. “You’re really going to get it now,” he threatened, coming at her in a low crouch, arms extended.

Stevie danced nimbly away, noting that Mike was huffing and puffing while she wasn’t winded in the least. It occurred to her that if she could keep away from him a bit longer he might get tired and quit chasing her.

He dove at her legs. He probably outweighed her by fifty pounds but she was noticeably quicker and had been his victim so many times she knew what he was going to do almost before he did, so she dodged easily.

Then she had an epiphany; it was time to stop playing defense and go on the offensive. He was really tiring and a moment later she saw her chance and leaped forward, grabbed the bottom of his T-shirt and jerked backwards, pulling him stumbling towards her. She hopped onto his back and slipped an arm around his throat. At the same time, she wrapped her legs around his midsection, locked her ankles and squeezed, immediately gratified when he yelped and dropped to one knee.

She knew her legs were strong and poured it on while arching her back and tightening her arm around his neck. Mike toppled sideways.

He was helpless to prevent her squeezing him even tighter as he pawed at her arm and legs, wheezing and gasping for air. With a strangled cry he extended his arm and tapped the carpet frantically. She had won.

Stevie released her hold but instead of rolling away from him she caught him by surprise and scrambled on top of him, trapping his arms against his torso and sliding up until her crotch was jammed under his chin. She threw her arms in the air victoriously. “Winner Winner chicken dinner!”

Red-faced, Mike said, “No way! When I get out you’re dead meat!”

“Get out then.”

“I will.”

“Go ahead then.”

“I will.”

Mike twisted violently to try and throw her off but it only made her hold more secure and she smirked down at him and in a sing-song voice said

“Your little sister’s
kicking your ass!”

“You just wait…” Mike countered, sounding about half as mad as he wanted to. He was really worn down.

“Still waiting,” Stevie said. Emboldened, she began to slap his face lightly and squeezing his cheeks, laughing as he grunted in anger. She can’t believe how great she feels. Looking down at his face trapped between her thighs she experiences a euphoria she wants to last forever.

Mike exhales exhaustedly. “Okay, enough. Let me up.”

“You admitting I beat you fair and square?”

“Never. You got lucky.”

“Fine, I’ll wait.” She pinched his nose, laughing gaily. Mike attempted another burst of energy and failed miserably. She barely had to shift position to keep him in place. She said, “You look pathetic, you know that?”

“Get off!”

She folded her arms across her chest and stared down at him wordlessly, drinking it all in, loving the way sitting on her brother made her feel. Long minutes go by as he squeezes his eyes shut, refusing to meet her gaze.
“I could keep you here all day, you know,” she says. He doesn’t answer.
Just then they hear a key in the front door. Their mother is home from work. Mike’s eyes dart sideways, unable to turn his head because of the tight grip of Stevie’s thighs.

Stevie starts to rise, knowing her mom will be mad when she sees them fighting, but halts. She doesn’t want the feeling to end.

Mike looks up at her, pleading and whispers, “please…”

Their mom enters, drops her purse on a chair and sees them in the middle of the living room, staring. “What on earth is going on here?”

“We’re wrestling,” Stevie says, “I won.”

Astonished, their mom comes over to look down at Mike’s face. “Mike? Why are you letting her do that to you? Her crotch is almost right in your face!”

Stevie says, “He’s not letting me. I can beat him up now.”

“Mike - Get up from there right now! Don’t let her humiliate you like that!”

“He can’t get up. I won’t let him.”

Mike still hasn’t spoken a word. He’s so ashamed his mother sees him like this he can’t speak.

“Mike! She’s 15, for god’s sake! You’re an adult!”

“He can’t get up,” Stevie explains again, “I won’t let him.”

Their mom stands there in silence, hands on her hips. After a few moments she says, “All right Stevie, I’ve seen enough. Get off your brother, you’re shaming him.”

“But mom – I don’t want to!”

“Did you hear me? I said get off!”

“But I don’t want to.”

“Now!”

“I don’t want to! I beat him and I should get to sit on him as long as I want.”

Eyes blazing, her mom looks at Stevie for a moment, then stomps off to the kitchen. She comes back seconds later with a broom and begins smacking Stevie with it. The broom has a plastic cowl that catches Stevie right between the shoulder blades.

“Ow! Ow! All right, all right!” Stevie holds up her arm as a shield and bends down to hiss in Mike’s face. “I’m only getting off because mom is making me.” She skips down the hallway to her room while her mom stands holding the broom overhead, ready to strike again.

Still silent, Mike sits up slowly, then rises to his feet with a hangdog expression. Wordlessly, he heads towards his own room with his mom close behind.

“I can’t believe you,” she says, “letting your little sister get the better of you. She was sitting on you like…like... you were a little sissy!”

“Leave me alone, will you mom?” Mike says, then throws himself facedown on his bed while his mom stands over him and glowers angrily.

“A big college boy getting shamed by his little sister! “
“Leave me alone.”

She looks down at him sprawled on the bed and a crazy thought pops into her head. “You’re an embarrassment, no better than a little boy. I ought to spank you like a little boy,“ she says.

Mike turns his head just in time to see her plant a knee on his lower back and raise her hand up. “Mom – please don’t!”

Stevie, down the hallway in her room, hears a series of loud smacks and her brother cry out in pain. For some reason this makes her giggle.

The next day Stevie catches Mike in the hallway and bellies up to him, forcing him to step back until he hits the wall. “I bet you want revenge,” she says, “payback time, right?”

She’s right in his face looking up at him oozing confidence. “No,” Mike says. I’m not wrestling with you anymore.”

Stevie leans back and regards him skeptically. “Are you serious? One little ass-whipping and you’re ready to call it quits? What about all the times you held me down? You didn’t see me quitting.”

Mike shakes his head. “No. I’m not doing it.”

“I call bullshit,” Stevie says. Lunging forward, she gets him a headlock, pulling his head against her ribs, the side of her boob smushing into his face. “C’mon. Mom’s not here to save you this time.” She drags him towards the living room but Mike is not resisting. His arms are hanging loosely at his sides as he is pulled down the hallway.

Stevie stops in the middle of the living room, squeezing Mike but he doesn’t fight. His voice, somewhat muffled by her breast, manages “I’m not fighting you.”

Stevie lets go of him, glaring. She stiff-arms him. “Come on! Right here! Right now!”

Mike looks down at the floor and shakes his head. “Not doing it.”

Stevie harangues him for another five minutes trying to goad him into action but to no avail. He just keeps shaking his head and repeating, “I’m not fighting you anymore.”

Finally, disgusted, Stevie kicks him in the ass and lets him trudge forlornly away. “Chickenshit!” she calls out to his retreating figure.

Three weeks later Mike goes off to college. She never wrestles him again. The first couple of times he came home to visit she tried everything she could think of to get him to wrestle but to no avail. She insulted him, slapped him, challenged his manhood, taunted him – nothing worked. Apparently being beaten up by his little sister and spanked by his mom had shattered his confidence.

She so craved that feeling again, that feeling of dominance, and he was screwing her out of it. Her last wrestling partner and he was deserting her!
Her disappointment was mitigated somewhat by realizing she had achieved total victory; she had turned her big brother into a pussy. That made her feel pretty good for a while, but she still missed the real thing.

Time passes. Three years go by and Stevie has pretty much given up that she will ever get into another wrestling match, see some boy trapped between her legs, feel that surge of power and elation. The boys at school have been avoiding her. Although she has developed into a breathtaking, full-figured beauty, the word is out: she is trouble with a capital T. Many of her classmates remember beatings she gave them from earlier years and want nothing to do with her. The girls think she is weird. In danger of becoming friendless, Stevie dials back her urge to dominate someone, anyone, and does her best to appear normal.

Just after her 18th birthday, her high school days almost ended, she is sitting in her room on a Saturday morning bored to tears. Her mom sticks her head in the door. “Hey, kiddo. We’re going car shopping. You want to come with us?”

“Sure,” Stevie says. She likes cars and figures maybe she can talk her dad into buying something cool. Anything besides another damn Camry.

They head out to the auto mall by the freeway where all the dealers are clustered. Two hours in and they have been to three dealerships and taken four test drives. Finally, Stevie’s dad relents and agrees to look at an SUV at a Hyundai dealership.

They are greeted by a very smart, personable salesman named Alex. Stevie thinks he’s hot. He’s just under six feet, lean, very handsome and is wearing a sharp sport coat and tie, his shoes gleaming with polish. As far as she knows, not one single boy at her high school has ever polished a shoe.

He soon gets her parents nodding and laughing as he shows them around. Amazingly, her dad agrees to test drive a black Santa Fe that Stevie thinks is bad-ass. And he likes it! They go inside and pull up chairs at Alex’s desk. Her dad is determined to play hardball but within a surprisingly short period of time he and Alex are shaking hands and everyone is smiling. Her dad signs a few papers and after fifteen minutes a woman comes out and introduces herself as the finance manager.

“If you folks would like to come with me there’s just a few forms to sign and we’ll have you on your way.” She pauses when all three of them rise and says to Stevie, “Oh, did you want to come too? Let go get another chair.”

Stevie waves her off. It sounds boring anyway. “That’s okay, I’ll just stay here with Alex.” Her parents head off and Alex brings her a Coke.

They are idly chatting and soon Stevie realizes that Alex is flirting with her. Then after a few more minutes it dawns on her - he’s outright hitting on her!
Wolfishly, he leans forward and asks for her phone number. She holds out her hand and says, “Give me your phone.” She punches in her number and smiles, kind of flattered that an older man is attracted to her, but she knows she looks older than she is. Everybody tells her that
A couple of days go by and she almost forgets about the whole deal when he calls.

“Hey,” Alex says, “I know a great restaurant perched right on a cliff in Laguna Beach. Awesome place. Can I take you there Friday night?”

That’s Date Night for her parents. For years they have had a standing engagement with two other couples on Friday night and are usually gone for hours. She thinks they would probably freak if they knew she was going out with an older man so this is perfect. “Sounds great!” Stevie says, “Pick me up at seven?”

Shortly after six PM Friday night Stevie’s parents take off, eager to show off their new SUV to their friends. As soon as they leave Stevie goes into her mom’s closet and emerges with the “Little Black Dress”. It’s the dress her mom wears when she’s trying to get laid. Stevie stands in front of the mirror and pulls it on, struggling a little as it slides up her hips. She has a few more pounds on her than her mom. But when she see’s herself in the mirror she’s pleased. The spaghetti-strap dress clings to every curve, stopping halfway down her thighs. Her breasts are squeezed together but Stevie thinks, “What’s the use of having cleavage if you’re never going to show it?” A touch of dark red lipstick, eyeliner, and a pair of strappy sandals later she thinks she looks pretty good.

Alex is right on time and Stevie skips out the front door and gets into his car, a Mercedes Benz coupe. “No Hyundai?” Stevie asks.

“Sell a lot of Hyundai’s and you can afford one of these,” Alex says, grinning as he eyes her body, and they roar off.

The restaurant is everything he said it would be and more. Dramatic scenery, an exciting menu, and best of all; none of the people around them looked like they were still in high school. The waiter comes over and Alex orders a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. After hesitating for a moment, the waiter says, “And you Miss?”

“I’ll have the same,” Stevie says, hiding a smile. They think she’s a grown-up!

The wine doesn’t really taste very good to her, but the second glass tastes better, and by the third she’s really liking it. She learns that Alex is 29, divorced, and likes to talk about himself. He also casually mentions he’s an avid gamer, in particular WWE bouts.

“No way!” Stevie says, “I freakin’ love that game!”

Alex is happy to hear this. “Well, hey – I only live a couple of miles from here. Want to come over and play a few games? I have some good wine, too.”

Stevie thinks this is a great idea, feeling a little light-headed when she rises to her feet. Minutes later they are at Alex’s condo complex, a series of tastefully buildings landscaped with eucalyptus trees and bougainvillea. He has a two-story end unit that, if furnished a little starkly, is miles ahead of some of the teenage bedrooms she has been to on dates prior to this.
Alex opens the wine and sit together on a white leather sofa and start playing the game.

The wine is almost gone when Stevie cheers. She has beaten him again. Alex, frustrated, snatches at her controller. “Let’s switch. You have the good one.”

As he knocks it out of her hands Stevie has a flashback to her last wrestling match with her brother and reacts instinctively. She slaps him.

With the loud smack still echoing in the room Alex drops the controller and raises his hand to his rapidly-reddening cheek, astonished. “What the hell did you do that for?” he demands.

Stevie is a little befuddled herself. Maybe it was the wine, but she had simply reacted – lashing out at a sudden act of aggression. She has no ready answer as he stares at her accusingly. When it’s apparent that he’s not going to retaliate she thinks, “He’s taking it pretty well. I sure wouldn’t let him slap me like that. I’d get pissed off. I’d want to fight.” Then, a random thought pops into her head. “I wonder what it would take to get him to fight me?” The more she thinks about it, the more it seems like a great idea.

So she slaps him again. Hard.

That might do the trick, she thinks. Alex rocks back and gets bug-eyed. “What the fuck?!”

He’s looking at her in complete bewilderment, still making no move, so Stevie raises her hand threateningly, like she’s going to slap him again. That does it. With an angry roar he launches himself at her, grabbing at her wrist. “Are you fucking crazy?”

Stevie ducks and lowers her shoulder into him and they hit the floor. Alex gets on his hands and knees to rise but Stevie drops her chest onto his back, facing him, and loops an arm under his armpit and the other around his neck and locks her hands together under his chin in an arm triangle choke. This freaks him out and he starts wheezing as she squeezes. Her body feels extremely solid and strong. “This isn’t funny!” he sputters.

Putting his all behind it, he manages to rise up on his knees as she rises with him maintaining the hold. He’s thinking that if he can get to his feet she will have to break the hold and he can push the crazy bitch off him.

She realizes this and as he struggles to stand she bears down and for a long moment it’s a stalemate, but then inch by inch she starts to force him back down. She is overpowering him and she knows it.

He knows it too and is nearly frantic to escape her hold but she is freakishly strong and aggressive and he’s never been in this situation before. Helpless to prevent it, he is forced face down on the floor with his arm feeling like it’s going to pop out of the socket.

Stevie releases the hold, swivels quickly to his side and rolls him onto his back. While he looks up at her blinking like a turtle she plants her butt onto his chest, slams his arms to the ground and pins them beneath her shins. He is trapped underneath her and she is in total command, which feels awesome!

Stunned, Alex looks up at the woman sitting on his chest and wonders what the hell is going on. “Why are you doing this?” He can’t believe she is so intent on fighting him. What did he do to deserve that?

For the first time since they started fighting Stevie speaks. She says, “Shut up.”

She is looking down at him feeling invincible, like she could pound him into the ground if she wanted to. Her view of his red face is somewhat obscured by her dress bunched up on her thighs though, and she hadn’t realized how amazing this feeling could be and wants to see his expression clearly. Keeping his arms securely pinned she rises up on her knees a moment and reaches behind her to unsnap the dress. She then pulls it off over her head and tosses it aside, sitting on him wearing only her bra and panties. She brushes her hair out of her eyes and rests her hands on her thighs.

Alex thinks under any other circumstances he would be thrilled to be in this position; her supple, toned body, her breasts spilling out her bra, and the soft mound of her vagina mere inches away from his lips. But she’s really weirding him out with that steely gaze. He kicks and bucks with all his might but she remains firmly seated, watching him struggle with something like amused contempt.

Almost pleading, he says, “Stevie, this is fucked up. You have to get off me.”

Stevie slaps him. “I said shut up.”

His eyes water and she moves up higher on him, her crotch resting on his chin. She makes a fist and holds it in front of his face.

“I could really fuck you up right now. How many Hyundai’s could you sell with a black eye?”

“Why?! Why?!”

She nudges her fist closer and rubs his face with it, tracing the outline of his mouth. “Kiss it and maybe I’ll spare you.” She is really getting off on the look of fear he’s wearing right now. She presses her fist against his lips, slowly increasing in force.

Alex kisses her knuckles as well as he can with his lips compressed, his eyes bugging out.

Stevie smiles. She loves how afraid he is of her, helpless and fearful of whatever is coming next. A grown man!

Alex gives a whispered moan. “Stevie… if I did or said something…”

“Shut up slave,” Stevie says, deciding to ramp up the humiliation. Raising up a little she roughly jerks him arms out from underneath her and straightens her legs out one at a time scooting up so she’s now sitting on his throat with her legs sticking out in front. His face was peeking out at her between her thighs, barely visible, his cheeks smushed together.

Alex mumbles something and tries to free his arms but Stevie has his wrists manacled by her strong hands. He is having trouble talking with most of her 145 pounds on his upper torso, but it sounds as though he’s pleading with her.

Stevie laughs. His little face, squeezed between her solid, smooth thighs, looks like a peanut! She wiggles her bottom to get more comfortable and basks in the warm feeling she’s getting from totally dominating a grown man. And her only 18! Minute after minute goes by and Alex’s muffled protests die away as she idly squeezes her legs together until his face disappears and re-appears at her whim, back and forth, back and forth.

After a while she’s getting bored so she releases his hands and they flop to the floor. She then stands up over his head, looking down at him and saying, “I’m going to get a glass of wine. Don’t move. If you move I’ll come back and hit you really hard.” She looks at him to see if he’s hearing her. He looks stunned and nearly comatose. His body looks as limp as a dishrag. She thinks she could pick him up by his belt and stuff him in a trashcan, the thought of which makes her giggle.

Stevie gets up and strolls over to the kitchen counter, her ass swaying, and pours herself a glass of wine, reading the label and moving her lips as she practices pronouncing ‘Cabernet Sauvignon’. She sips it slowly as she watches him over the rim of the glass. He lays there for a few minutes then rolls over onto his side.

Stevie sets her glass down, licking her lips. She strolls back to where Alex is struggling to get to his feet. Prodding him in the ribs with her toe Stevie says, “I thought I told you not to move. What do you think you’re doing?”

Alex looks up at her blinking. She’s standing there in skimpy panties and a bra, her lush curves on full display. And he’s terrified of her. “I…I…”

Stevie doesn’t let him finish. She drops to her knees, facing him. Shaking her head sadly she reaches out and cradles his face between her hands, her mouth twitching in a small smile as she sees him flinch. “I think you need to realize that when I tell you something that becomes law. I’m serious. I’ve decided to make you my pet, and like any pet you have to obey your master. Or else you know what happens?”

Alex just stares at her wide-eyed. She then pulls his head towards her as she rolls back and onto her side, throwing a leg over his shoulder and pulling his face deeply into her crotch, locking her ankles and pulling his head tight, adjusting her grip so that his face is completely covered by the folds of her vagina, loving the way it feels to have a mans face so completely trapped by her pussy.

Alex feebly pulls at her solid thighs, no match for the strength of her legs. He emits a noise that sounds like a little squealing pig, which makes Stevie laugh. She flexes her legs to make him squeal again. She keeps him there for twenty minutes, letting up occasionally to let him breathe. She doesn’t want to hurt him too bad. At least not yet.

Idly, she wonders what it would feel like to smother a man with her pussy until he was unconscious and looks at Alex’s trembling, wide-eyed face. He was handsome, no doubt, but she didn’t want any guy to think that just because they had the dick, they had the power. She had often wondered what it would be like to have a dick. The thought of it excited her; she could shove it in his ass or make him suck her off. That would be cool. The last boy that tried to stick his thing in her ended by crying and begging when she grabbed it and squeezed it really hard. ‘You don’t fuck me, I fuck you,’ she told him. She just hasn’t figured out how to fuck a guy yet. Maybe Alex can help her with that.

Finally she releases him and lets him roll away, propping her head on her hand, lying on her side watching him. His handsome, carefully stubbled cheeks are red and he’s gasping.

She tells him, “Your beard stubble is irritating my inner thighs. Next time I want you to shave better.”

Alex turns his head to the side and whispers, “Next time?”

“Did I stutter? Fuck yes, next time.”

“Okay,” he whispers.

“Because that’s what I’m going to do to you every time I see you, understand? I’m going to hold you down and smother you. I’m going to give you an up close and personal look at what you were scheming to dive into. That’s why you brought me here, right? To get some pussy?”

“I…I…”

“Don’t lie, Alex. Don’t ever lie to me. Now, I’ll ask you again – that’s why you brought me here, isn’t it?”

Alex nodded wordlessly

“You wanted some teenage pussy.”

Alex struggled to speak. “Teenage? I though you said you were in your last year of college.”

“No, I said my last year of school. I meant high school.”

“High school? You’re in high school?”

“Yes. I’m 18. How does it feel to be a teenage girl’s pet?”

“Pet?”

Stevie sat up, sitting cross-legged, giving him a good view of the pussy that was smothering him, very comfortable in her near-nudity. “Yes, doggie. You’re going to take me places, drive me around and buy me things. Whatever I tell you to do.”

“That’s…that’s crazy!”

“You won’t think it’s crazy when I come to your work and beat the crap out of you.”

“You can’t do that!”

Stevie stared at him, lifting one eyebrow, waiting for it to sink in how completely powerless he was before her.

He thinks she can do exactly what she says she can and it horrifies him. What would he do if he saw her coming in through the showroom door with that same look on her face she had right now? He would have to run away or fight her, imagining a crowd surrounding them while she threw him to the ground and humiliated him. His reputation would shatter! He would be exposed as a wimp!

“Can I ask you something?” Alex finally says, “You’re not going to really hurt me are you?”

“Truthfully,” Stevie says, “I haven’t decided yet.”

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 04-Jan-19, 20:35
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Stevie explores her dark side

Awesome. What else should I say?
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 22:25
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Great story thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 22:42
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey boyandy, good story! Stevie would get along well with some of my characters.

Last edited by 21212998; 05-Jan-19 at 12:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 12:17
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Glad to see you on the board again, boyandy! Love your stories
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 13:29
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

masterful.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 16:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

That was an insanely hot story, Boyandy. The detail you went into, fleshing out Stevie's personality and the discovery of her dominant side was made even more exciting when I pictured it as Kelly Power would present it, over a series of still images of a man and a stunning young woman wrestling with each other. I loved the way that fully engaged my imagination. I definitely want to read more about this gorgeous young woman exploring her dark side.

Thank you so much, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 22:09
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome. What else should I say?
HermanDG - thanks for that! It means a lot coming from someone who can encapsulate a woman's moods so completely;
Annoyed
Righteous Indignation
Slightly bitchy but with a side of ‘tude
Bitchy
Super Bitchy
Pissed Off
Fucking Pissed Off
Kill Herman
No really — KILL fucking Herman!!

You are obviously a student of human nature. Much obliged!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 22:14
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Wink Re: Stevie explores her dark side

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HermanDG - thanks for that! It means a lot coming from someone who can encapsulate a woman's moods so completely;
Annoyed
Righteous Indignation
Slightly bitchy but with a side of ‘tude
Bitchy
Super Bitchy
Pissed Off
Fucking Pissed Off
Kill Herman
No really — KILL fucking Herman!!

You are obviously a student of human nature. Much obliged!
LOL

At least someone is reading it...

As I’ve often said, I wouldn’t be able to pick Stacyann out of a police line up if she was standing there smiling.

Last edited by HermanDG; 05-Jan-19 at 22:28.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 23:55
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Herman!?! Stop it! I smile.

Very nice story Boyandy. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:

Tags