Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 20-Aug-14, 00:02
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wink My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Heyy! I'm Savannah and I'll be using this thread to document my travels as I fight and dominate all the girls you see on tv! I have a HUGE wrestling fetish, especially when it comes to domination. Sorry boys, no pictures, but I will try to upload a recap after every match so stay tuned, yeah?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-14, 10:45
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

I prefer mixed more than girl on girl but I do like your attitude. I will definitely stay tuned.
Old 20-Aug-14, 17:42
gameking

I am highly intrigued by this concept. Good luck.
Old 20-Aug-14, 20:02
Last Achievements

Wink Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I prefer mixed more than girl on girl but I do like your attitude. I will definitely stay tuned.
Thanks, mate! Sorry to disappoint though.
Old 20-Aug-14, 20:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am highly intrigued by this concept. Good luck.
Ahaha. Thanks. On my way to face Ariana Grande atm. Shouldn't be too hard, huh?
Old 20-Aug-14, 23:19
Last Achievements

Cool Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Brilliant news guys! My first successful match has been completed! It was against Ariana Grande. I got to her house and rang the doorbell. I had gotten an email from her saying she had seen my Craigslist posting and wanted to take me up on the offer. She opened the door and smiled. "Follow me." She said. "I've had a room prepared for our match." I followed her to a room just a short walk from the door. It was only then that I notice what she was wearing. She was wearing a pink thong and a matching bra. The colour pink turns me on SO much! I walked into the room and began stripping to my underwear. I was wearing a cerulean thong with the Union Jack across the vag, and a matching bra (minus the Union Jack). We preceded the match with a test of strength, which I won easily. Then, we began. I easily got her into a bear hug, and alternated squeezing and relaxing for a while. "Ow! Damn, girl. You have strong arms!" She said as I squeezed. I then threw her to the ground and got on top of her, so that she was face-to-face with my Union Jack, if you know what I mean. I then got off of her. I decided to let her toss me around a little bit before I won. "Come at me." I said with a sly grin. She returned the smile and tackled me to the ground, before ripping off her bra and smothering me with her breasts. I was so wet at this point, I could feel my thong getting soaked. Ariana noticed too, and grinned. "Easy turn-on, huh?" She said. "I'll see what I can do." She then got off me. Big mistake. I flew up and shoved her down, getting her into a reverse headscissor. She attempted to choke something out from between my legs, but I squeezed harder, putting her lights out.

Some time later, she woke up to me sitting on her chest. "You lost. Now for my prize. Eat me out." I said, grinning maliciously. I had taken my thong off, so I was nude from the waste down. She complied, and it felt so good! I got dressed and left her house. One down.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-14, 08:46
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Like I said in my last post, you have great attitude, Bish. I enjoyed reading your story and commend you on your choice of first opponent. Ariana Grande is an attractive girl.
I like the idea of you dominating these girls and celebrating your win on their faces sounds wonderful.

One small point, though. I did like the description of your union jack bikini, but could you put a bit of detail about yours and the celeb girls size into the stories. I got the feel that you were stronger than Ariana, but it would help my ability to picture you both with that kind of context.

That is a minor thing, though. Thank you very much for sharing your account with us and I look forward to the next girl on your list meeting defeat at your hands.
Old 21-Aug-14, 18:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like I said in my last post, you have great attitude, Bish. I enjoyed reading your story and commend you on your choice of first opponent. Ariana Grande is an attractive girl.
I like the idea of you dominating these girls and celebrating your win on their faces sounds wonderful.

One small point, though. I did like the description of your union jack bikini, but could you put a bit of detail about yours and the celeb girls size into the stories. I got the feel that you were stronger than Ariana, but it would help my ability to picture you both with that kind of context.

That is a minor thing, though. Thank you very much for sharing your account with us and I look forward to the next girl on your list meeting defeat at your hands.
Thanks, mate! I'll definitely put the sizes in the next one! I'm working on scheduling a match with Victoria Justice right now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-14, 16:20
Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

This concept all seems odd to me, not sure what the point of recounting imagined sessions is when there are loads of real sessions to read about/watch...
Old 22-Aug-14, 17:47
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This concept all seems odd to me, not sure what the point of recounting imagined sessions is when there are loads of real sessions to read about/watch...
Then don't read the thread. Different people like different things, don't be close minded.

Sexybish, keep it up... we love the concept

Tags
bitch, blonde, british, domination, sexy