Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Nov-12, 21:19
Banned
Points: 1,268, Level: 14 Points: 1,268, Level: 14 Points: 1,268, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Talk to her

Stranded her book, the kind of warm, too familiar feeling in the heart again, missing if damp, wet to you.Miss like flood, spread and.Middle school, should not spend time in love, but because of the feelings, only the pursuit of.<br />Love is the heart, blood, as long as I live, love is alive.And I was more sensitive man, emotion is very important to me, can saying is my spiritual food,<a href="http://www.andytea.com/Wholesale-Discount-oolong-tea-tieguanyin_c7.html" style="color: black;">tieguanyin</a>.If the feelings are not the obsession, what?Even though the study very busy, I will still love you partly hidden and partly visible to brewing, gentle, warm heart.<br />Love love love flowing in generalization,.Love to the nature, irresistible, now I really miss you.Follow the traces of love, tenderness is still, close your eyes, your fragrance in my heart moving, good comfort, good fragrance.<br />This is me take the mellow taste, very deep love.Miss you in my arms, touch your temperature.Kiss you, love stream atrial, blood of emotion.Gentle words, incense, hero.But, &ldquo; &rdquo, a quiet and modest maiden, a gentleman's good mate; both contrasts, I still feeling to walk.<br />Perhaps the last tender fragrance, it is my dying grave, but I also want to.Under the peony dead, ghosts can't do it, because I really love.Perhaps the University, you're far away, students, gifted scholars and beautiful ladies, you will pick up the ruthless scissors cut matchmaker for our department red rope.<br />I would be at a loss what to do, beauty and the geek, a man of great talent talents, people longing for, secular trend, which the girls don't like the boy full of wit?A glass of wine in intestine, heart hates intersection, scattered heart, hardly wished to live.<br />, just because of my fatuous.Unwilling to mediocrity mediocrity, ambition no Shi, ambition is not fair, tears two.My life is most afraid of is what?Copy generation hard mode, paste in my life.If a, I, I can cool the swim, not by now suffering resistance vulgar.<br />Unwilling to mediocrity mediocrity, although not pregnant before, but be frustrated for all one's talent of hate.Hard at work night and day, but pay and harvest the cruelty of the inequality in the heart draws the outline of a wound, blood flow, large eyes, but incapable of action.<br />Always want to grow, can be freely across the universe.But now I understand, carrying heavy wings.Richie Ren: &ldquo; I am a little bird, I fly not up.&rdquo;, sing, as if singing for me.The wings are sparse, unable to fight the vast sky, only on the branches to the others' Fei, sad tears poured out, heartache.<br />Together we fly high, now you fly away from me, I desperately want to overtake you, stumbling, I always behind you.I did not work hard enough, or I was born wing sparse, unable to fly with you?I really want an answer.<br />Take the lead, has ten thousand steeds gallop.Since Suiwendy created the examination system, flow, delay so far, we follow their directions, hope some day in the future, Yue Longmen, make one's ancestors illustrious.<br />So we don't stop running, only one goal, Yue Longmen.Fame and glory, halo China, people follow,<a href="http://www.andytea.com/Wholesale-Discount-black-tea-lapsang-souchong-tea_c13.html" style="color: black;">Lapsang Souchong Tea</a>, the rest of you, others will be ahead of you, so all the power stroke end.Ten thousand steeds gallop., smoke all over the sky, hoof chaos across, weak, only plays the ghost into shoe.<br />Dead, but also the survival of the fittest mode, no one will miss the dead, there is concern that who is the fastest runner in Longmen, who is.About the military exploits, not hard work.Winner, loser Kou, always is the trend of the times.<br />A horseshoe chaos, his whole life.Slowly, the decline, scarred.The moon is bright or dim and she may wax or wane,<a href="http://www.andytea.com/Wholesale-Discount-scented-tea-blooming-tea_c20.html" style="color: black;">Blooming tea</a>. Men have sorrow and joy; they part or meet again;Prior to now be mentally and physically exhausted, tired, want to find a place, release yourself.<br />A pot of Neo, a boat,<a href="http://www.andytea.com/Wholesale-Discount-tea-set_c23.html" style="color: black;">Tea set</a>, love of wine, wine or unhappiness, smile to life.Once, young, one's childish disposition remains. Something superficial, exploration.Now, you see the world, always melancholy and moody.<br />