Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Feb-15, 22:13
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: Gia Primo - recent sessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottylevy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've tried emailing her a few times without reply, is she still active?
This is one reason I posted this. Several other people have told me that she isn't historically great at replying. To be fair, she is a VERY popular session wrestler and has an outside life. She'd posted on her site that she was starting a business.

I'm trying to figure out if she is still doing sessions at all and was hoping someone here would know.

She was definitely active as of one year ago. (I know first-hand) According to someone here who PMed me, she was active last summer as well. Whether she's been active since June of 2014 or so is unclear. That's why I posted...
Old 07-Mar-15, 05:19
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I talk to her on and off still ever since my session with her about a year and a half ago. She is one of my favorites of all time. Lethal headscissors and amazing verbal domination. The last I heard, she was slowing down with sessioning since she has other businesses she's pursuing. But she still travels and does sessions.
Old 07-Mar-15, 11:28
♥αlphα♀

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], just thinking about your communication pb, I used to have the same issue until I realized that these top session wrestlers and pro FBB/FMA receive so much Emails from guys typing with their left hand who never follow-through that I had to show some commitment upfront.

So I always make a PayPal tribute (not a deposit) before I write, ≥100$, and I try to mention it delicately but clearly in my Email to make sure she doesn't miss the connection, especially if your Paypal email is different. Sometimes I use the PayPal receipt to forward. If they don't have a Paypal button I ask if she could give me her Paypal email, but there is one on Gia's website.

Hope this helps
Old 07-Mar-15, 12:42
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Dr. Schatten, many of the girls over the years have mentioned writing a treatise or two on the psychology of this scene, and once I was even asked to ghost. None of them ever followed through to my knowledge. Now THAT is something I'd love to see.
Back on topic:
One of the last videos I ever appeared in for ScissorVixens was with Gia/Jackie, whom I'd met twice before (once for a private, once to film Kandor in a father/stepdaughter scenario). She is tremendous.
In some of SleeperKid's excellent videos, she can come across as passive/submissive.... but can she ever ratchet up the power in her dominant persona.
She squeezed me on camera so hard at one point that Kandor and Drew thought I was seriously going to pass out, something I eschew.
I remember Drew saying at the end, "Thanks for taking one for the team."
I loved that vid, because I got to ham it up a bit... yes, I know some members here detest that, but fortunately some don't, yet I love the memories.
Old 07-Mar-15, 13:19
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

The last time she travelled around Europe, she stood me up and kept my deposit. I'm pretty sure it was a genuine mistake from her but I hope she'll make me forget those bad memories during her next trip !
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-15, 23:48
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Grapluc, so sorry to hear, and I hope you're right that it was oversight. From when I knew her, she's a stand-up person, and a sweetheart.
I'm happy to report that many of the girls, most of the ones I've known over the years in fact, are solid. I had to cut a session short once with a popular Canadian provider because of a sudden biz call, and she actually offered to refund half my fee!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-15, 11:44
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I'm going comp against Gia tomorrow on video. Are there any angles, stipulations, etc.... that anyone would like to request? Ultimately it is up to her, but I can ask her.
Old 09-Mar-15, 12:38
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtubeguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm going comp against Gia tomorrow on video. Are there any angles, stipulations, etc.... that anyone would like to request? Ultimately it is up to her, but I can ask her.
Can you get her to put you to sleep in a triangle choke hold with her laying down on the mat?

and reverse scissors knockouts are always good too
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-15, 13:26
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtubeguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What's this, your 5th match with her? I wish she had a bigger matted area, so you don't have to break so often.
Old 09-Mar-15, 13:33
Points: 3,969, Level: 26 Points: 3,969, Level: 26 Points: 3,969, Level: 26
Last Achievements

How about a camel clutch / sleeper combo KO? There aren't that many of these going about and they're my two favourite holds! If anyone knows of any, please let me know!
The Following User Says Thank You to pazza For This Useful Post:

Tags
gia, primo, session wrestler, sessions