Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jun-17, 19:54
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Re: Fantasy Warfare (F vs F)

Final Round

#1 Seed: Maria (The Duds)
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 165lbs
Hair Color: Jet black
Attire: Black boots, black leggings, black tank top

vs

#6 Seed: Laura (Lazy Girl's High School Agreement, Laura's Visit)
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 130lbs
Hair Color: Dark brown
Attire: Nude

Maria enters the ring with a satisfied grin on her face. Laura is still laying flat on her back, naked and unconscious in the center of the ring as the ref tries to revive her. Maria shoves him aside and stands over her opponent. The ref orders her away but she disregards his commands and drops down with a vicious butt drop! Laura's body heaves upon impact but otherwise remains motionless. She can't even fight back as her perfect tits are mashed under Maria's huge ass.

"This is my opponent? How the fuck did she get to the finals?" Maria proclaims, planting her feet into a squatting position.

"I'm going to squash you like a bug!" She adds, looking down at her unconscious opponent. She now moves forward into a sumo squat facesit.

"Check her ref!" She demands but the ref shakes his head in response.

"This match hasn't officially started yet! Laura needs to be conscious in order to continue! Now get off of her!" He shouts causing a cackle from Maria, who shows no signs of moving.

"I'll move when I'm good and ready!" She shouts back at the ref. He looks none too pleased and grabs her arm and begins pulling. Maria shoves him off and gets up angrily.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" She screams and advances on the referee. She quickly snatches him around the waist and plants him with a belly to belly suplex! He's just a referee! She now stands over him, yanks his head up between her legs and smashes downward. Chest compactor to the ref! She's still not done! She moves forward into her front facesit as the ref weakly pulls at her legs.

"You ain't budging me! No one escapes this!" She proclaims, crossing her arms in front of her. The poor ref is scrambling beneath her but he clearly can not breathe! He slaps her thighs repeatedly but this only serves in angering Maria.

"I told you not to fucking touch me!" She rages, swatting his arms away. They hit the mat and his body goes still. Maria lingers in her position before grabbing his wrist and lifting it. She releases it and it falls lifelessly to the mat. She has smothered the referee out!

She finally gets up and kicks the unconscious man out of the ring. She's demanding a replacement get out there. Another ref hits the ring and she gets right in his face.

"Either wake this bitch up or start the damn match. I'm sick of waiting." She orders and the ref nods furiously, clearly intimidated by this monster!

The ref squats over Laura just as she awakens with a wicked cough. She clutches her chest in pain as she struggles to breathe.

"Laura! Are you ready to continue? The finals are about to start." He informs her. Without a word, she rolls onto her stomach and pushes up to her knees. She tries to stand but collapses back down.

"Laura! Do you want to forfeit?" The ref asks, but she shakes her head in refusal as she forces herself back onto her feet. She wobbles to her corner and looks at the ref.

"I'm ready." She states and before the ref can even say anything, her opponent is charging across the ring. Maria turns at the last moment, slamming ass first into Laura's midsection. Laura crumples in the corner, her arms resting on the bottom rope and her head propped up by the turnbuckle. Maria stands over her and slides her tights down to reveal a black thong. No don't do this! Stink face! Maria is rubbing her thong right in Laura's face!

Laura's arms flail as Maria shakes her ass a few times before sitting down harder. Laura's face is buried now as she's completely smothered in Maria's massive rear end! Laura braces her hands on Maria's backside but it's useless. Maria is just too heavy!

Maria is ramming herself harder back now, just burying her opponent's face deeper. Laura's arms have fallen limply by her sides. Maria inches up to reveal a sleeping Laura. And Maria crashes back down heavily! Come on she's had enough! Maria is just humiliating Laura now!

The ref goes to check Laura's arm but Maria steps towards him and he rushes away. She pulls her tights back up and walks over towards Laura, grabs a foot and drags her to the center of the ring. She stands over the unconscious girl and lifts her head up between her legs.

"This is too easy!" Maria shouts and slams downward with the chest compactor. Laura's limp body is crushed under Maria's weight. Still not satisfied, Maria inches up into her front face sit and crosses her arms. The ref wearily approaches Laura's arm. Without moving off of her opponent, Maria feints towards him, causing him to run out of the ring.

"I'm just kidding! Go ahead and check her!" Maria proclaims with a giggle, lingering in her facesit. The ref slowly approaches and lifts Laura's arm. It crashes lifelessly to the mat and Maria has officially won the first fall.

Maria slowly plants her feet into a sumo squat facesit, allowing her weight to really smash down on Laura's face for a few seconds before finally standing up. Maria casually walks to her corner but suddenly turns back. As the ref is trying to revive Laura, Maria leaps in the air and crashes down with a heavy leg drop! That is completely uncalled for! Maria's thigh smashes right atop Laura's face!

"Come on back it up!" The ref scolds Maria who simply giggles back at him. She rolls away and gets to her feet. She strolls over to her corner and waits. The referee should just call this one now. There's no way Laura is going to be able to continue!

The ref frantically slaps Laura's face and she seems to be waking up. Maria sees this and quickly advances.

"Times up pretty girl!" She taunts, grabbing a leg and dragging her towards a corner. The ref pleads for her to back off but she ignores him. She slides to the outside and pulls Laura's legs on either side of the ring post. No don't do this! Maria yanks both her opponent's feet and she slams crotch first into the post! Laura screams in pain, clutching between her legs. Maria is still pulling! Laura is just being tortured!

"Is she awake now ref?!?" Maria asks with a cackle as Laura's cries reverberate through the arena. Maria releases the legs and Laura curls into the fetal position. Maria rolls into the ring and crawls on top of her opponent. She leans down, their faces inches apart.

"Just give up now or things are going to get a whole lot worse." Maria threatens. Laura hears the words and her arms dart upwards, pushing under the aggressors chin.

"Never!" She shouts, trying to push Maria away. Maria lets her push for a few seconds before swatting her arms away and slapping her across the face.

"Don't say I didn't warn you!" Maria shouts while reversing her stance. She kneels reverse style with her ass right under Laura's chin. Laura grimaces and braces her hands under Maria's ass, trying to ease the pressure off her throat.

Maria places two fingers on Laura's chest and begins walking them downward. Her fingertips trace down Laura's six pack abs and wander past the belly button.

"What.... are you... doing..." Laura gurgles out, kicking her legs wildly.

"I told you... things were only going to get worse." Maria said coldly and drives two fingers inside of her opponent.

"No! Stop!" Laura protests but is suddenly quieted by Maria backing up into a reverse face sit.

"Shut up! You had your chance!" Maria scolds, leaning forward to get a better angle. I can't believe this! Maria is actually fingering her opponent! Laura is arching her back and trying to pull free but she's at the mercy of Maria! Just tap out Laura! Save yourself the embarrassment!

Maria is pumping her hand quicker now. She inches her ass up to provide some air before locking back down. Laura's moans are muffled into Maria's tights.

"Feeling wet down there now. I think having my ass on your face is turning you on!" Maria proclaims with a cackle. Laura mumbles defiantly, pushing desperately on Maria's ass.

"What do you want bitch? You want to pass out and lose this match? Or you want to cum for me?" She asks, inching up allowing some air. This is absurd! Maria doesn't want to just win this tournament. She wants to humiliate Laura in the process!

Laura responds only with a moan of pleasure. Maria continues to work her over but has stopped smothering. Laura's eyes are closed as her hips seem to be moving with Maria's motions now. I think Laura is choosing the match over her own dignity! Laura's body is beginning to tremble! Her moans are becoming louder! And suddenly she explodes! Her hips buck upwards as she shouts in ecstasy! Maria has just made her opponent cum on the mats! How degrading!

Laura's body collapses flat as Maria pulls her hand away. Without another word, Maria sits up straight and buries Laura's face with a reverse facesit.

"I think we know who has won this match now. Just tap out and make it official bitch." Maria proclaims, folding her arms in front of her chest. Laura weakly pushes on her tormenter's ass but clearly won't tap out. She'll get knocked out before ever admitting defeat. Her arms fall to the side and Maria quickly lifts up.

"Uh uh. You're going to admit defeat to me before this night is over. You ain't taking another nap!" Maria shouts, snatching Laura's ponytail and pulling her to her feet. It's obvious that Laura has nothing left in the tank as she can barely stand. Maria wraps her arms around her waist and lifts her into a brutal bear hug. Laura groans in pain but refuses to submit. Maria reacts by thrashing her back and forth, relentlessly rag dolling her a few times before holding her still.

The ref asks Laura for a submission. Instead of responding, she gets her hands onto Maria's shoulders and pulls herself higher. Suddenly she wraps her arms around Maria's head and squeezes her into a breast smother! Maria is caught completely off guard! She swings sideways but Laura's clutches her head tightly, not allowing any air! Maria tries to apply more pressure to the bear hug but Laura's smother is working quicker. Maria drops to one knee! She falls forward on top of Laura but she's still trapped!

Maria releases the bear hug now and begins prying at Laura's grip. Laura is holding on for dear life! Maria is going to have to tap out! She falls sideways as Laura pulls tighter! Maria's movements reek of desperation as she frantically tries to pull free! And she taps out! Maria taps out! Laura wins the second fall!

Laura releases her opponent and falls sideways. Both combatants are exhausted but it's Maria who reacts first. She grabs Laura's ponytail and bounces her head backwards off the mat.

"I'm done playing with you!" She screams angrily, getting to her feet and pulling her opponent's head between her legs. She crashes forward into the chest compactor, driving the wind out of Laura. Instead of going with the facesit, she lifts back up, bringing Laura with her. WHAM! Another chest compactor! Laura has been knocked silly! She's gasping for air but Maria isn't done! She lifts up a third time. No not again! But Maria hesitates. What's going on? It's Sarah! Sarah has come down to ringside to confront Maria! She's clearly upset at how Maria helped Danielle lay a beating on her earlier in the night!

Maria lets Laura fall to the mat and she approaches the ropes. Maria is inviting Sarah into the ring! Sarah hops onto the apron and the two begin jawing back and forth at each other! And Maria levels her with a right! Sarah crashes onto the apron and Maria drags her into the ring. Maria hooks her head and BOOM! Chest compactor to Sarah! She grimaces as Maria's weight bears down on her.

"I didn't think you'd want any more of this!" Maria proclaims, bouncing herself atop her victim's torso. She grasps Sarah and begins bouncing her head off the mat several times.

Maria appears satisfied now and lifts up, bringing Sarah with her. It looks like she's going for another chest compactor!

But Laura is getting to her feet! She jumps onto Maria's back and locks on a sleeper! Laura has the sleeper on Maria!

Maria screams with rage and stumbles around the ring. She maneuvers her back towards a corner and falls. Laura gets squashed between the corner and Maria's weight. This breaks the hold! Maria stumbles forward, turns back towards her opponent and charges. Laura moves! Maria slams her own back into the turnbuckle! She comes out of the corner, favoring her back and Laura goes for a Lou Thesz press. Maria catches her. But Maria's face ends up right between Laura's tits! Breast smother! Maria panics and falls back into the ropes, her arms draped across the top. Laura reaches down and yanks up on the middle rope. Maria drops and suddenly she's tied up in the ropes! Maria's arms are trapped between the top and middle ropes and her face is caught in Laura's cleavage! This could be it!

But Laura pulls away, shaking her head. She doesn't want to win this way! Just do it Laura! Take the win! Sarah pleads with her to go with it as Laura debates what to do. Is she going to free Maria after all the things this monster has pulled?

No! Laura is climbing onto Maria's arms! She's got her legs on either side of her head and is sitting in the top rope with her bare pussy in Maria's face! Maria is kicking furiously as Laura crosses her legs and grabs behind her opponent's head, pulling it tighter into her own womanhood! Finally some payback for Laura! Maria's got a face full of pussy! The ref is asking if she wants to quit but she's refusing!

"You must like my pussy if you won't quit!" Laura proclaims, grinding her crotch forward. She is balanced precariously but manages to hold steady. Maria's neck is baring all of Laura's weight as her face is buried in pussy! And her legs have gone limp! The ref checks her hand. She's out! She's out! Laura has won the tournament! She has upset the number one seed! Laura is the champion!

She climbs off of her opponent and greets Sarah with a hug in the center of the ring. What a moment for these two!

Here comes Danielle! She catches Sarah in the back of the head with the hair spray can! Mina and Ellen have hit the ring and restrain Laura! What the hell is going on? This is chaos!

Mina and Ellen each have one of Laura's arms and hair spray to the eyes! Danielle has just blinded the champion! Ellen and Mina toss her to the mat as she writhes in pain. Ellen climbs into a 69 position and locks on a reverse headscissor! Laura pries at the thick thighs entrapping her. Mina removes her own top and then yanks Laura's hands away. And now Mina drops her tits over the champion's face! Laura is caught in a reverse head scissor breast smother combo! She's already had 4 matches tonight! This is too much!

Meanwhile Danielle has brought out the handcuffs. She's cuffing Sarah's arms behind her back! Haven't you proved your point already!?! Danielle forces her onto her knees and is making her watch as Laura is choked and smothered out! Laura has gone motionless as Sarah pleads with them to let her go.

Danielle throws her to the mat and approaches Maria. She frees the big girl from the ropes. Maria walks over to Sarah and lifts her up between her legs. Chest compactor! Sarah is brutally crushed beneath Maria's ass. As Sarah kicks weakly, Danielle removes her own shorts to reveal a black thong. She steps over Sarah's face reverse style, squats down, and pulls the thong aside. Sarah tries to turn away but Maria pulls her face upright. Danielle shifts onto her knees and sits back, driving Sarah's nose into her bare asshole.

"You think you can cost me the title and suffer no consequences? Wrong!" Maria shouts as Danielle shimmies herself down harder. Sarah is being smothered out! Maria bounces on her chest as Danielle humiliates her with a bare assed reverse facesit. What a group of sore losers!

Finally Danielle and Maria get up, leaving Sarah cuffed and unconscious. Maria approaches Laura, who has been trapped in the reverse headscissor breast smother combo for too long. She barks an order at Ellen and Mina who finally release their victim.

Maria climbs the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle as Ellen and Mina hoist the unconscious champion up. No! Don't do this! Ellen and Mina drag Laura's head between Maria's legs. She already knocked out! No! Chest compactor off the top! Maria has completely flattened the new champion with a top rope chest compactor!

Danielle drags the unconscious Sarah right next to this carnage. And Danielle now sits atop Sarah's chest in a similar fashion. Ellen and Mina look at each other before each pulling their bottoms clean off. Mina straddles over Laura's face while Ellen does the same over Sarah's. And they both drop to their knees! Double nude front face sits! Laura's nose appears to be lodged up Mina's snatch while Sarah's gets buried up Ellen's! Laura and Sarah are left completely helpless!

And now all 4 of the aggressors raise their arms in victory! They should be ashamed of themselves! Ellen and Mina high five each other while Maria and Danielle hold each other's hands up! Despite this final image, it is Laura who wins the tournament, but something tells me, this isn't over!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-17, 21:21
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Laura doesn't look much like a winner, crushed and unconscious in the middle of the ring after Maria got her revenge for losing the tournament, but I am really glad that Laura came back to steal the win. Maria certainly was one evil bitch in this whole series, cruel and dominant in the extreme. It will be very interesting to see where this leads for the future.

Thank you so much for writing this tournament story, mate. All the characters had personality, which was helped from the fact we had read about most of them in their own stories. I loved the part where the referee got punished under Maria's ass, but you know me and my preference for mixed wrestling.

Thanks again for this huge story, J.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-17, 02:46
Sexybeatings

You should totally write a fictional story where you and Laura square off for a third time.
Old 25-Jun-17, 04:24
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should totally write a fictional story where you and Laura square off for a third time.
Haha so she can just beat me a third time? Idk if I'm up for it. I feel like fictionalizing a match between us could take away from the first 2. I really don't know her very well anymore and am kinda projecting on her for these f vs f matches. But I'm also doing it with all the characters in this series so I feel like it works here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-17, 05:37
gameking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't want to include them because I feel my matches with them were more innocent. I didn't really feel comfortable sexualizing them in these scenarios if that makes sense.

And as an aside, it seems like people here really don't care for f vs f stories. Duly noted lol
Hey, keep on trucking with the female vs female stuff. It's a breath of fresh air in this section. I'm enjoying this thus far and I like the concept of you taking your characters and doing a big tournament.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-17, 15:16
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Jericho, your stories are the absolute bomb, holy shit haha

Finally someone who takes breast smothering (best thing ever), embraces it and makes it work into their stories. Such good stuff.

Seriously thou, never stop. You're making the world a better place
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-17, 17:35
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks guys! If you like the stories, use the thanks button! I was ready to kill this thread but with enough interest I may decide to periodically update it. Just run with it as a wrestling organization with Laura as the champion and establish contenders, develop rivalries etc.

I'll still write some mixed but this thread can be my f vs f one. This is assuming there is enough interest in it from the readers. No sense in writing all this if no one cares lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-17, 01:10
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Oh you can count on my feedback LOL. Just found all of your stories 2 days ago. I meant all of the stories in my last comment, they're all great!
Old 01-Jul-17, 00:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Episode 1: The Championship Proclamation & Pecking Order is established

Match 1: Laura calls out Ellen and Mina

Laura is in the ring wearing white sneakers, black yoga pants and a white sports bra. Her hair is pulled up in a ponytail and she is rocking her freshly won championship belt over her shoulder. And she is furious! She knows that a number one contender still needs to be decided but until then, she wants a piece of two girls she's already defeated. Mina and Ellen. She obviously isn't thinking clearly because she's demanding to take them both on right now!

Mina and Ellen emerge from the back, each looking smug. Mina has her hair in pigtails and is wearing white sneakers with black tights and a black bra. Ellen has her hair in a ponytail and is wearing blue flip flops with light blue tight daisy dukes and a loose white tank top.

"Let me get this straight. You want us to come down there?" Mina asks. Laura nods adamantly and waves them forward with both arms.

"We'll come down there but only if you agree to a couple things first. Number one. The only way to win will be via submission." Ellen proclaims.

"Sure! Whatever it takes to get you two bitches in this ring!" Laura shouts.

"Hold on there, just hold on! We weren't finished yet! Now number two... The only way to submit, will be by kissing your opponent's ass!" Mina demands.

"You two must really like my ass huh? Well come on down then. I accept!" Laura announces.

Mina and Ellen exchange a devious glance and approach the ring. They get on either side as the champ tosses her belt down and gets into a fighting stance, looking each way. Mina gets up on the apron first but when Laura charges she hops back to the floor. With the champ's back turned, Ellen kicks off her flip flops, slides in and rushes her from behind. At the last moment Laura turns and back body drops Ellen over the top rope! Ellen crashes down, taking out her partner in the process!

Laura is fired up! She rolls to the outside, and grabs hold of Mina, depositing her into the ring. The champ follows as Mina gets to her knees, begging off. Laura disregards her pleas and lands a ferocious slap! Mina collapses to her side and covers up as the champ starts putting the boots to her!

Ellen slides back into the ring but Laura senses it and charges. The champ clotheslines her over the top and back to the outside! Laura slaps the top rope and pumps her fists. She has come to fight!

Mina attacks from behind with a clubbing forearm but Laura just shrugs it off! The champ turns and grabs each of her opponent's pig tails. Mina is apologizing! She's pleading with the champion to let her go! Breast smother! Laura has Mina's head hooked tightly into her cleavage!

And here comes Ellen from behind! But Laura moves! She steps to the side and breaks the smother. Mina crashes to the mat gasping for breath as Ellen turns back. Breast smother to Ellen! It's Ellen's turn to taste the champion's tits!

Mina crawls towards them, looking for a low blow from behind. Laura steps away and Mina hits her partner! Low blow to Ellen! She crumples to the mat as Laura turns to face Mina. Breast smother again! Mina has a face full of cleavage! Laura sweeps the leg and crashes forward onto her opponent, tits bouncing off her face! Mina is frantic now!

"Ready to kiss my ass bitch!" Laura shouts, hugging her opponent tighter into her chest. Mina is shaking her head and kicking wildly! And Laura lifts up. She quickly spins around and backs up into a reverse face sit! She's shaking her ass, demanding Mina kiss it! She turns to look over her shoulder but now Ellen is up! Laura doesn't see her! Wham! A wicked clothesline breaks the hold!

Ellen is stomping away at the champ who is trying to cover up. Mina gets to her feet and joins in. The champion is being dismantled here! The numbers game has caught up to her! Mina grabs Laura's legs and unleashes a cruel stomp to her crotch. Laura rolls to her stomach, clutching between her legs. Ellen straddles her back and pulls her up into a camel clutch. Laura cries out in agony as her back is mercilessly twisted upwards. Mina squats and gets face to face with her.

"You ready to kiss our asses?" She asks.

"Ah... never!" Laura shouts and defiantly spits at her tormentor. Mina recoils from the show of disrespect and gets to her feet.

"Big mistake bitch!" She shouts and connects with a brutal kick right to the champion's wide open torso! Laura is coughing desperately but can't defend herself! Ellen urges for another. And Mina connects with another kick! And another! These two are relentless!

And now Mina is kneeling and pressing her tits together. She leans forward into a breast smother of her own! Laura is being rendered helpless in the camel clutch and is caught in Mina's massive tits! Laura's struggles are slowing as the life is sucked out of her!

And finally they release her! She crashes face first to the mat, clearly exhausted. The two girls drag her to her feet and throw her into the corner. Ellen braces her hands on the top rope and gets her bare foot on Laura's throat. Ellen is extending her leg with enough force to pull her opponent's feet off the mat! Laura is clutching Ellen's ankle as her legs kick wildly in the air! Ellen is choking the champion out! She's using every ounce of leverage in those long legs of hers!

And finally she lets go with Laura crumpling into a seated position in the corner. But Mina allows no time to recover as she lands a brutal bronco buster! Mina is bouncing repeatedly on the champion's chest!

"You're supposed to kiss my ass champ. Not my pussy!" Mina proclaims with a smirk before shifting her hips so that her crotch is right in Laura's face. Mina is gyrating forward, humiliating the champion even more! This isn't a match, it's a massacre!

And Mina backs off now but the two don't appear finished. They pry her to her feet and lift her up. What could they possibly have planned here? They angle her towards the corner and hook her foot behind the turnbuckle. It's the tree of woe! Laura is caught in the tree of woe!

Mina reaches down and yanks off Laura's sports bra, revealing her perfect globes. And Ellen lands a punch to the champ's six pack abs! Mina follows up with a punch of her own! Laura is gasping and contorting herself but the punches continue! It's almost like a game to these two, seeing who can cause the most damage! Ellen lands a particularly hard punch right on the belly button and Mina glares at her partner. I think we know who won this sick game. But no! Mina connects with a down striking punch right between Laura's legs! The champ howls in pain and tries to cover her injured crotch but is too debilitated! Her arms drop weakly over her head. She can't even defend herself!

Ellen not wanting to be one upped, drops into a seated position in front of Laura's face. She grabs the bottom rope and slides herself forward! Her crotch mashes into Laura's face, bending her neck back at an awkward angle! The champ's arms flail feebly for a bit but are now hanging loosely down. I think she must be out! Let her go!

Mina lands another strike to the belly but there's no response now. Ellen pulls away and sure enough Laura appears to be hanging unconscious. Mina climbs up onto the second rope and plants her foot right between the champ's legs. Laura awakens shouting in pain as Mina stands upright, her heel digging into the champion's crotch! Mina steps off and stands on the second rope as Ellen grabs Laura behind the head. Ellen brings Laura's face right up towards Mina's ass.

"Kiss it champ!" Mina proclaims and Ellen pushes Laura's head upwards. The champion's face is pushed right up and into Mina's tights! Laura is smothering but I do not think she is kissing ass!

Ellen lets go and Mina frees Laura from the tree of woe. The two partners raise their arms in victory but the ref is waving it off!

"She didn't kiss it! The match must continue!" He's demanding. Come on ref! She's had enough!

The girls argue with him for a moment but set their sights back on the champion. Ellen hops on top and locks on her patented reverse headscissor with little resistance from Laura.

"Either kiss my ass or you're going to sleep!" Mina demands.

"Fuck... you..." Laura gurgles out. Big mistake! Mina crashes down into the breast smother! It's the reverse headscissor breast smother combo! Laura can't possibly handle this for long! Her arms weakly pull at Ellen's thighs but it's no use! The champion is fading! She's being simultaneously choked and smothered! And she's out! Her arms have crashed to the mat and she is motionless! Get them away ref!

The two girls are still pouring on the pressure! They're trying to end Laura's career here! Finally they release her but a knockout means nothing! How is she supposed to kiss ass if she's unconscious?

Ellen straddles the champ now and grasps under her chin. She's pinching Laura's cheeks together! Oh come on!

"Pucker up champ!" Ellen taunts as Mina pulls her tights down to reveal a black thong. She squats over the unconscious girls face and sits one ass cheek right on Laura's lips. What a disgrace! The ref is calling for the bell! This one is over but I assure you, the champion never quit! She never willingly kissed anyone's ass!

Mina lifts up, pulling her tights back up and Ellen high fives her. The two partners raise their arms in victory but Ellen points back towards the champion. Mina nods in agreement and yanks Laura up to her knees.

Ellen drops her shorts down to reveal a pink thong. And she pulls that down too! She bends over shaking her ass side to side as Mina's brings Laura's face inches away. Don't do this! You proved your point! Mina squeezes the champ's cheeks together, puckering her lips and slams her face right into Ellen's bare crack! Come on! You've won the damn match! Enough already! Ellen is shaking her ass in the champion's face! And finally Mina tosses her aside! Laura is left topless and unconscious in the middle of the ring as her two opponent's finally exit. Somebody better come help Laura as we still have 3 matches to get to!

Match 2: Rachel's Open Challenge

Rachel is barefoot in the ring with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and she is wearing navy blue running shorts with a tight white tank top. She claims that it was a travesty that she didn't earn a bye in the tournament and the fact that she lost to the eventual champion is proof that the powers that be are against her. She claims that she's the best pinner in the organization and challenges anyone from the back to prove her wrong in a special schoolgirl pin challenge. She says if anyone can escape her pin in 3 minutes, they will be named the winner. If they can't escape though, she gets to facesit them unconscious. Who in their right mind would answer such a challenge?

Here comes Chloe! She has her hair pulled up in a ponytail and is wearing white sneakers, tight black yoga pants, and a tight black tank top. She hits the ring and starts her own speech. She claims that just like Rachel, she too lost her first match in the tournament. However unlike Rachel, she actually WAS cheated out of victory and she's here to prove that she belongs so she is out to answer Rachel's challenge.

Chloe lays down in the middle of the ring and Rachel straddles her waist. Rachel grabs Chloe's wrists and secures them on either side of her head. The ref checks with both competitors and they are both ready. Start the timer!

Chloe immediately starts bucking and twisting. Rachel seems to be surprised by Chloe's strength and struggles to keep the arms pinned. Chloe keeps dashing backwards and Rachel is desperately trying to crawl with her. It looks like Chloe is going to slither out here. No! Rachel advances and kneels astride Chloe's biceps! This puts an end to that escape attempt!

We got about 2 minutes left as Chloe looks to change her strategy. She plants her feet and begins rocking side to side. She gets one shoulder up an inch before Rachel forces it back down. She then repeats it on the other side. Each time she's able to get a bit further off the mat. She keeps working up more and more leverage. Rachel looks to be teetering with each sideways thrust! And Chloe heads the other way! This could be it! If Chloe can just push a bit further Rachel will topple here!

In desperation to maintain the pin, Rachel snatches the middle rope! Oh come on! The best pinner wouldn't need to use the ropes! This should not be allowed! Chloe's shoulder crashes back to the mat and Rachel moves forward over her wind pipe! Rachel has resorted to a throat straddling choke while holding the ropes! Chloe is trapped with just over a minute remaining!

Rachel has a smug look on her face as Chloe glares upwards. It looks like Chloe is going to fail the challenge. But wait! Chloe has planted her feet and is attempting a bridge! Rachel is pushing herself back with the ropes but Chloe is still forcing her upwards! And with one quick swivel, Chloe pulls free! Chloe has won the pin down challenge!

Chloe rolls away clutching her throat. Before the ref can raise her hand, Rachel pounces! Rachel gets right back into a throat straddle but this time reaches under Chloe's head and yanks upwards. Chloe's eyes bulge as she was unexpectedly tossed back into this brutal choking predicament.

"Nobody escapes my pin! You cheated!" Rachel raves, thrusting her hips ruthlessly under Chloe's chin. Chloe is trying to twist free but Rachel suddenly pushes up into a front facesit. Come on! You didn't win the match! You don't get to do this!

Chloe is able to sneak out though! She slides free and quickly gets to her knees. Rachel spins back towards her and charges. Chloe takes her down with a tackle! And now it's Chloe's turn to get a schoolgirl pin! Rachel is flailing beneath her opponent but can't budge her an inch. Looks like Chloe has a case for having superior pinning skills!

Chloe pins Rachel's arms straight over head and inches onto her throat. She casually places both hands on her hips and looks down at her pinned opponent.

"I'll give you 3 minutes before I sit on your face!" Chloe threatens as Rachel's eyes go wide with fear. Rachel hadn't counted on the tables being turned on her! She's stomping her feet and kicking wildly but is getting nowhere. Chloe is seated so still, she might as well be a statue!

"Please.... don't..." Rachel muttered out.

"Don't what?" Chloe asks.

"Sit... on my... face..." Rachel ekes out.

"Oh I won't... IF you can escape. Tick tock girly!" Chloe taunts, rolling her hips slowly forward to increase the pressure.

"Ughhh.... please.... you don't... have to... you won..." Rachel gurgles out.

"I know I don't HAVE TO... but after you tried to cheat me, I kind of WANT to..." Chloe remarks sending her opponent into a fit. Rachel thrashes about trying desperately to throw the aggressor but she has no leverage. Without another word, Chloe inches forward, plastering her crotch right up to Rachel's nostrils and sealing her mouth under her bottom. This looks like an inescapable front facesit!

Chloe continues to sit with her hands on her hips as Rachel's struggles slow and eventually stop. Sensing her opponent is out, Chloe lifts up. Rachel reacts by suddenly trying to squirm away. Not today! Chloe locks back down onto her torso and quickly reverses her stance. She wiggles backwards and tucks Rachel's arms into the folds of her knees. She holds her opponent's hands in her lap and moves back for the reverse facesit but Rachel turns her head at the last moment.

"Stop! Please!" Rachel begs but Chloe just cackles, reaches backwards and forces the former's head upright before sitting down heavily.

"You need to learn your lesson that cheaters never win!" Chloe proclaims as her ass engulfs her opponent's face. Rachel immediately goes limp but Chloe knows she's just faking again. Chloe continues to sit as Rachel's body soon hits panic mode. Rachel bucks and trembles but Chloe doesn't relent. It's almost difficult to watch as Rachel shivers and contorts in desperate attempts at air but she is just getting what she deserves here. And she's gone motionless again! Chloe tosses an arm aside and it falls limp to the mat. She slaps her opponent's belly a few times to no response. Finally convinced Rachel is actually out, Chloe lifts up and raises her arms in triumph. I suppose we just learned who the better pinner really is!

Match 3: Maria vs Becki

Becki comes out to the ring with her hair down. She is wearing sneakers, jeans and a tight red tank top. She explains that she was disappointed to lose to Jessica but is here tonight to prove that she is better than what she showed in the tournament. And in order to do that, she challenges the most dominant chick on the roster, Maria, to a match right now!

And here is Maria! She's also in sneakers and jeans but is wearing a black tank top. Her hair is down as she approaches the ring and is ready to fight.

Becki looks nervous as Maria enters the ring but asks for a referee and it looks like we got ourselves a match! The ref says it will be one fall to a finish. The winner to be decided via pinfall, submission or knockout.

The bell rings and Becki charges Maria, who simply steps forward right into a clothesline causing Becki to fall flat on her back. Maria bounces off the ropes and leaps into the air. She crashes down with a heavy leg drop! She keeps her massive thigh over Becki's face as the ref goes to count.

One! Two! No! Becki shrugs the thick thigh away and rolls. Maria follows and grabs her by the hair. She swings her back and forth before launching her across the ring. Becki lands in a heap in the corner. Maria snatches her by the hair and drags her back to her feet. She gets her up onto her shoulders into a torture rack! Becki screams in pain as her back is contorted awkwardly around Maria's neck! Maria continues to wrench as the ref asks if Becki wants to quit. Before she can respond, Maria drops to her knees! Becki's body bends severely before bouncing away and onto the mat. She isn't moving as Maria pulls her up into a seated position.

"I will be the number one contender!" She shouts before crashing forward with the chest compactor! Becki is out!

The ref approaches for the count! One! Two! Three! This one is over but Maria shakes her head and demands the ref count to ten. Ten?! That seems a bit excessive! The ref is hesitant at first but Maria asks if he'd rather be the one getting pinned and that stops him from continuing the protest. He goes about slapping the mat ten times without Becki moving the entire time. After ten, Maria inches up into what is becoming known as her victory formation, a suffocating front facesit that absolutely squashes her opponent's face.

"Raise my hand!" She demands and the ref obliges. She continues to sit with her arms raised as Becki still has not moved since being hit with the chest compactor. Someone needs to get Maria out of here as we still have the main event to come!

Match 4: Danielle vs Sarah

This is the main event of the evening and will be decided by knockout only! This rivalry has grown in a very short time. It started with Danielle blinding Sarah with hair spray in their championship tournament match. Sarah still managed to win by putting Danielle to sleep but the story didn't end there. The very next round it looked like Sarah was poised to defeat Maria but Danielle came down to interfere, costing Sarah the match. Danielle then proceeded to cuff Sarah's arms behind her back and smother her unconscious with a relentless facesit. Later that same evening, after Sarah got involved in the finals, Danielle blindsided her and dished out even more humiliation. Tonight will be Sarah's opportunity for payback!

Sarah hits the ring with her hair pulled up in a pony tail wearing black sneakers, gray sweat pants and a black sports bra. She looks to be all business as she can't wait to get her hands on her opponent.

And here comes Danielle. She has her hair in two braids and is wearing white sneakers and an elaborate sequined pink robe. Of course she carries with her a handheld mirror and her can of hair spray. She steps into the ring and sprays the hair spray in Sarah's direction, taunting her. Danielle laughs and acts as if she's blind now. Real class act!

Danielle drops her items into her corner and unties the sash of her robe. It falls to mat to reveal a light pink bra that barely contains her tits and a matching flowing pink skirt, that hangs just barely past her crotch. Her ass hangs out and it's clear she has a pink thong on as well. One look at the two competitors makes it clear that Sarah is looking for a fight while Danielle is seeking to humiliate her opponent.

The two girls meet in the center of the ring as the ref makes it clear that no nonsense will be tolerated. Even though the only way to win is via knockout, he does have the authority to disqualify either wrestler at his discretion. That ought to put Sarah's mind at ease.

The bell rings and Sarah wastes no time. She immediately hits a double leg takedown and starts landing rights and lefts. Danielle tries to cover up! Sarah passes her opponent's guard and grabs her braids. She is slamming Danielle's head off the mat repeatedly!

Sarah lifts up, still clutching her opponent's hair and flings her across the ring! Danielle lands with a hard thud! Sarah approaches and drags her opponent back to her feet. She hoists Danielle onto her shoulder and begins marching around. Danielle is flailing in a desperate attempt to escape but Sarah runs forward and slams her down with a bruising power slam!

Sarah now kicks her leg over her opponent in a reverse straddle and backs her ass right up under Danielle's chin. Sarah lands a strong double axe handle to her opponent's exposed belly! Danielle's body heaves in response to the strike. Sarah lands another blow to the midsection! Danielle has tears welling up in her eyes as Sarah's weight is slowly choking her out!

Sarah now transitions into a reverse facesit! Danielle's legs kick weakly but she can not budge Sarah! Could this be it? Danielle is prying at Sarah's thighs to no success! Sarah's gonna win this thing!

And Sarah lifts up! Why would she do that? She had the match won! Danielle is gasping desperately as Sarah has a beaming smile on her face. Sarah reaches into her waist band and pulls it down to expose her bare ass! She's not wearing any panties! Danielle's eyes go wide but before she can protest, Sarah locks back down! Bare bottom facesit! Sarah has driven Danielle's nose right up her bare ass!

"Don't start something you can't finish!" Sarah taunts, gyrating her hips atop her opponent. This is payback for all the devilish things Danielle has performed! And now she's experiencing the worst of it! Danielle can't escape! She's gotta be fading here!

And Sarah lifts up again! Danielle coughs desperately as she finally is granted air. Meanwhile, Sarah is pulling her pants back up. She falls forward and grasps onto her opponent's wrists.

"Time to go to sleep!" She proclaims, coiling her legs around Danielle's head. She locks her feet and unleashes a brutal squeeze! It's her patented reverse headscissor! Danielle's eyes already look glassy! She plants her feet and throws her legs sideways. And she got a foot on the bottom rope! The ref is demanding the hold be broken!

Sarah is refusing to heed the ref's instructions! Come on! The rule was to keep Danielle from using the hair spray! I didn't realize a rope break would count! Sarah is arguing with the official but he's threatening a dq! And Sarah let's go! She begins arguing with the ref as Danielle crawls desperately towards her corner. She has a hold of the hair spray can! Turn around ref! Sarah finishes her conversation and approaches her opponent. No not like this! But the ref sees it! The ref sees Danielle laying poised with the hair spray and jumps between the two! Danielle is trying to explain herself but the ref won't hear it! He snatches the can right out of her hand!

He turns away to get rid of it as Sarah gives him a clap of appreciation. Sarah turns back towards Danielle and WHAM! Danielle smashed her mirror right in Sarah's face! The ref didn't see it! Sarah collapses to the mat! Danielle just knocked her out with that mirror! The ref turns to see Sarah on the mat. He scratches his head confused. Come on ref! Look at the broken shards! What do you THINK happened!?

Danielle wastes no time and lands a jumping butt drop onto Sarah's chest. Danielle plants her knees and inches up into a front facesit. Sarah has not moved! The ref checks Sarah's arm and it falls to the mat. He's calling for the bell! Danielle has won the damn match! The ref raises her arm in victory as she is still seated atop Sarah's unconscious face. With her free arm, she grabs Sarah's ponytail and pulls upward, grinding herself tighter on her face. Come on ref! Get her up! Danielle is lingering there, now flexing her biceps as the ref asks her to get up and she finally does.

But she doesn't look done! She reaches down and pulls Sarah's sports bra off. This is unnecessary! Danielle exits the ring and reaches under the apron. And she comes out with handcuffs! Come on! The match is over! Danielle gets back in the ring, pulls the unconscious girl into a seated position and proceeds to cuff her hands behind her back. She then yanks her ponytail a few times, jarring her awake.

Sarah comes to in a panic, struggling to figure out what's going on. Danielle cackles, pulling her onto her knees and circling in front. She grasps under the helpless girl's chin and says

"Looks like you're the loser this time. So be a good girl and tell me who the winner is"

Sarah says nothing and simply sneers back at her rival.

"I had a feeling you might be a bit stubborn. Oh well, at least I gave you a chance." Danielle remarks and gets back behind her prey. And now she locks on a sleeper hold! Sarah's face goes red as she is completely helpless to defend herself! Danielle wrenches repeatedly, twisting and swinging side to side. Sarah's face is a picture of pure agony! Her eyes look to be rolling into the back of her head! Danielle drops down and wraps her legs around Sarah's waist, continuing to squeeze away! Sarah's eyes have closed but Danielle is still cinching in the hold! Sarah's face is a deep red but Danielle refuses to ease up! The ref is pleading and yanking at Danielle's forearm but she just shows him a wicked smile. And finally the hold is broken!

Sarah is laying face down unconscious as the ref checks on her. He rolls her onto her back and taps her cheeks a bit, trying to wake her up. Meanwhile Danielle pulls her thong down and kicks it aside. Now she shoves the ref away! She's still not done! She stands facing Sarah's feet, straddled above her face and shouts at the ref to leave her alone. And she drops roughly to her knees, letting her weight crash into Sarah's tits! Sarah moans as the impact must have jarred her awake. Danielle shimmies a bit and slowly begins backing up into a reverse face sit! Sarah's nose looks to be pinned right in Danielle's asshole! How humiliating!

Danielle lifts her skirt up to show her right pussy plastered right over Sarah's mouth! Sarah is weakly kicking, trying to buck free but there is no escape! Danielle is refusing to move! Several referees flood the ring now, urging Danielle to leave.

"You want me to get off?" She asks.

"Yes! Get off!" One official urges. Danielle responds with a devious grin and reaches down between her own legs, rubbing her clit. Oh come on that is not what they meant!

"You sure that's what you boys want?" She asks as she is gyrating her hips now. Sarah's legs have gone slack, clearly passed out from the lack of oxygen. The referees are now grabbing Danielle's arms, trying to pull her away. She's resisting them but they manage to pry her off.

"Ok ok I'm done." She remarks, holding her hands up in innocence. Give me a break! The officials check on Sarah as Danielle picks up the thong she was wearing. She goes to exit the ring but pauses. She looks back at Sarah and moves right back towards her. She shoves the refs aside and stuffs the thong into Sarah's agape mouth!

"Here you go bitch. Just a little something to remember me by!" She states and finally leaves the ring. What a complete and utter show of disrespect!

Well that's it folks! Make sure you tune in next episode to see where this rivalry goes! Also, the world championship will be defended in a triple threat match! You do not want to miss that!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-17, 21:58
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Glad you've kept these going. They're fantastic!
The Following User Says Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:

Tags
body scissors, facesitting, female vs female, headscissirs, knockouts, pins, pro style, smother