Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Mar-18, 20:40
Points: 5,354, Level: 31 Points: 5,354, Level: 31 Points: 5,354, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What were the toughest athletes you've wrestled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me the girl who dominated me most was the one who practiced tennis. The girls who play tennis are very strong (arms and legs), very competitive and have lots of stamina. They can fight for hours and that's a big advantage!
That's a great point about stamina. I know I've underestimated that on multiple occasions, especially now that I no longer play sports competitively. A lot of the times I lost to a girl I thought I should easily win against were probably stamina related.

I've only wrestled a few girls who played tennis but both were pretty skinny and didn't seem that tough when just looking at them. On the mat though they were completely different and against two of them I found myself on the backfoot quite quickly, struggling against a seemingly much smaller girl. Their looks were deceptive! What's your experience been like?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-18, 21:05
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Female Supremacy Re: What were the toughest athletes you've wrestled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a great point about stamina. I know I've underestimated that on multiple occasions, especially now that I no longer play sports competitively. A lot of the times I lost to a girl I thought I should easily win against were probably stamina related.

I've only wrestled a few girls who played tennis but both were pretty skinny and didn't seem that tough when just looking at them. On the mat though they were completely different and against two of them I found myself on the backfoot quite quickly, struggling against a seemingly much smaller girl. Their looks were deceptive! What's your experience been like?

My experience was very similar to yours. However, the tennis player who wrestled with me was very fond of showing her superiority, so upon seeing me tired, she did not finish the match quickly. She took her long enough to feel the pleasure of her victory.
Old 19-Mar-18, 06:32
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

1984 i begann to work in a bank and during a moment when we haden't nothing to do a girl joked with a guy. She was a tennis player and around 5'6"-5'7" and around 120 lbs, very lean and slimm. She lifted this guy with his 180 lbs quite easly. And i sayd, my weigth you're not be able to lift. She sayd, i can try. And she did! Wow, at this time my weight where 230 lbs and she could lift me with a big effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-18, 05:02
Points: 2,622, Level: 21 Points: 2,622, Level: 21 Points: 2,622, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I wrestled a tough Black girl named Raquel (from Seattle). She was a former track athlete and got into BJJ. She was tough.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Magnificent For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-18, 06:55
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Chloe Davis, who now won by the most in one of my sessions, is quite active in sport related activities in general I think. Most notably, and significantly I'm sure, fighting sports, with wrestling/MMA training. But she might be the first I'm mentioning who does play Football (I mean Soccer, if you're reading in America!) I believe.

I know that Blonde Amazon from the USA was/is also a Soccer Player, but the skills overlap isn't so great I guess (otherwise I'd like to think my wrestling record would be better haha!) so probably the main benefit would be to fitness levels if it is played regularly and/or competitively.
Old 01-Apr-18, 00:20
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Last Achievements

In my experience, swimming gave a girl the best looking and most powerful body in the shortest amount of time. When I was in college the girl I was dating, Meg, took up swimming. She was pretty and petite (not tiny, maybe around 5'8 130 lbs. Small/Averageish), and after just a week or two of swimming regularly she had a completely different body in the best way possible. Her legs filled out with muscle, her arms toned up. She would wrestle me and other guys (and girls) in the pool and as long as she could use her legs she came out on top.

The guys always tried putting her in a bear hug, because they knew that was the only way they had a chance against her, but most of the time she could even break out of that because of her strength, flexibility, and agility in the water.

One time my buddy John grabbed her from behind in the pool when she wasn't looking and got her locked in tight. He actually managed to dunk her under the water a couple of times telling her to give up but she wouldn't. He really had the upper hand because the water made her so light, and he had a bit of a size advantage anyway (he was maybe 5'9, 150ish). Finally he was just squeezing her so tight she said uncle. I'd never seen Meg submit before! But damn if it wasn't less than 5 minutes later, he was swimming by her under water and she jumped on top of him and basically put him in a standing headscissor under-water. He fought back, and again the water made her light enough that he could pick her up, but her leg muscles were so powerful and so tight around his head it didn't do any good. She worked them down around his chest and abdomen. She managed to grab the edge of the pool with her arms, and using her core and leg strength, forced him under water a couple of times and then held him under until she saw bubbles.

The great thing was, this guy's girlfriend was watching the whole thing. I guess it's pretty awkward watching a fit, leggy blonde wrap her legs around your boyfriend, and even more awkward to watch your boyfriend get beaten up by her. When the bubbles started coming she freaked out a little and was begging Meg to let him up. He was fine, just humiliated, and the bubbles were the only way he could let her know he gave.

Meg's not the strongest girl I've dated, that's probably my current GF Jessica, who runs, and works out with a trainer fairly regularly. But Jess is about 6 feet with an athletic build, so it's not a fair comparison in terms of raw strength. The best/quickest results I've seen were from Meg's swimming.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-18, 03:11
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I’ve always found that girls in Gymnastics were some of the toughest I’ve wrestled! Always super athletic and plenty of muscle. Can’t forget they are super flexible either!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nfpa123 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-18, 05:50
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfpa123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve always found that girls in Gymnastics were some of the toughest I’ve wrestled! Always super athletic and plenty of muscle. Can’t forget they are super flexible either!!
Yoga girls are very underrated. A yoga girl like Nikki Fierce probably never lifted a weight in her life but had me screaming in pain from her functional strength.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-18, 07:04
BJJBlondeLover

recently?
the by far toughest athlete ive wrestled was a girl who was a roommate of the girl i recently sessioned with, and we wrestled once on our trip down to florida and she CREAMED me, totally owned my ass. she's a GARGANTUAN of a woman

she's honestly the thickest, most muscular girl ive wrestled. she weighs almost as much as me, and her biceps look like theyre twice my size. she has a strong gymnastics and swimmer background and also rode horses, and she wrestled since middle-high school. i'll post a picture if i can

edit: shes the one in my new avatar

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 01-Apr-18 at 07:29.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-18, 14:27
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
recently?
the by far toughest athlete ive wrestled was a girl who was a roommate of the girl i recently sessioned with, and we wrestled once on our trip down to florida and she CREAMED me, totally owned my ass. she's a GARGANTUAN of a woman

she's honestly the thickest, most muscular girl ive wrestled. she weighs almost as much as me, and her biceps look like theyre twice my size. she has a strong gymnastics and swimmer background and also rode horses, and she wrestled since middle-high school. i'll post a picture if i can

edit: shes the one in my new avatar
Who was the session girl you sessioned with?
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post: