Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-18, 22:26
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Learning a Lesson (mixed tag)

Stones Jobbing Spree issue 1: Amanda
By Stone

I was a tag team partner with my Mom, Eve, whenever she wrestled other women. This time it was a mom/daughter team we were up against. My mom is very petite, 5'0" but has still firm 34D breasts and a strong pair of legs. She colors her hair blonde to hide the grey, it's ear length but she still looks amazing to me. She wears a black thong bikini, to show off her tribal tramp stamp and her very firm ass; she's 49 but still turns heads.
The team was Jill, 41 years old, 5'8" with a 38 C with her brown hair in a pony tail. She's a little out of shape and wears a red one piece that's sheer around the tummy, just below her breasts. Her daughter, Amanda, is hot; kind of looks like a stripper. She's 21 years old, 5'6" with light brown hair past her shoulders and a stunning body, tight and a nice round ass. She's wearing a red string bikini with thong bottom--somehow the top barely stays in place over her big 38 DD’s (though I’m not sure how real they are). I'm in a black speedo with white trim and lazily put my dukes up as we meet in the middle. The coin toss had kids going first so I was hoping my boner wasn't obvious as I had watch her stretch sexily in the corner before uncle Randy, mom's brother in law who was our ring announcer/referee, rang the old tin bell. Mom stood in our corner, barely able to look over the top rope and cheered me on as Amanda and circled each other.

We got close and started trading slaps when I heard, "Get his balls, 'mandy!" I glanced over at Jill who was reaching between the ropes to mime crushing my grapes with her talons when I was blind sided with a spinkick from Amanda. Apparently she did kick boxing at the gym along with some other martial arts to stay in shape. I fell to one knee and she rushed in, grabbed the back of my head and rammed one knee into the side of my cheek. I fell back, more shaken from the impact than in real pain but it still hurt. She kicked me a couple times in the ribs then pulled me into a sitting position by my hair and pulled one arm up behind my back in a painful hammerlock. With her left arm holding my wrist she turned, releasing my hair, and locked in a dragon sleeper, tucking my head into her armpit as she cranked back on my neck. The combination had me feeling like I was being wrenched apart and quickly tapped her thigh with my free left hand. The whole thing had been 3:04 before Randy rang the bell. I was eliminated but had to pay the sexual penalty. Fortunately it was just oral so I didn't have to worry about getting a strap-on up the pooper but I was more surprised when Amanda pulled me to her corner by my hair, leading me by it like a mother would grab a childs ear, and pushed me back first against the turnbuckle. She pulled down my speedos, exposing my still somewhat hard dick and started tugging me to full mast.
"Mmm, it's nice and thick," I heard Jill moan into my ear as she started kissing on my neck while Amanda took the head between her lips. She was magical, skilled more than I've ever had another woman go down on me before as she jerked the base than slurped up to the crown. She must've sensed I was close because I heard her mom in my ear, "Yea, cum on her tits."
And right before I came, Amanda popped my cock out of her mouth and aimed it between her massive cleavage as my jizz pooled on her boobs.
"That's my girl, now rub Eve's face in her boy's sticky spunk," Jill chuckled as she stood to face my mom who came into the ring, between the middle and bottom rope, standing with her dukes up.
"Let's try it bitch," she said and Randy rang the old bell to signal round two as I sat there breathless from an incredibly powerful orgasm.

I watched mom charge at Amanda, they traded a couple jabs, my mom was more of a scrapper but caught a nasty backhand by Amanda that staggered her. She kicked mom hard in the stomach that had her bent over coughing, arms around her waist. Amanda got mom in a headlock and was leading her over to her mom's corner, where I was still leaning. I saw my mom reach around and grab a handful of Amanda's big tit so hard it made her scream.
"Fucking bitch!" she swore and held the headlock with one arm as she punched my mom right in the bridge of her nose twice. She pulled mom up by her short hair, slammed two knees into mom's stomach again making her grunt. Amanda lifted mom up a dropped her crotch first across her knee in an inverted atomic drop.

I started to get up to help her and almost tripped when I realized my speedos were still around my knees, but Jill grabbed me by my scruffy brown hair and pulled me back into her corner. She choked me with one arm around my throat; it wasn't a sleeper hold but she had it tight enough to get some air but I couldn't break her grip because I was still too weak. I saw Amanda walk over with my mom's bikini top in her hand, I couldn't see her as Amanda was in the way but mom looked like she was on her side in a fetal position. Amanda grabbed me by my balls and squeezed hard enough to make my knees almost give out. I was bent over at the waist when Jill let go of my throat and used my mom's bikini top she got from Amanda to tie my hands together around the middle rope effectively handcuffing me there.

The two women high fived a tag-in as Randy signified by saying "thirty second double team allowed" and clicked a digital stop watch that hung around his neck. I watched through tear filled eyes as Amanda lifted my mom up by her short blonde hair, draping her over her own back as my mom's feet dangled above the mat as though she was helping her do some stretches. It was like carrying a duffel bag over her shoulder as she spun mom in circles, both hands gripping her blonde hair as my mom screamed. Jill grabbed mom's legs after the third or fourth spin and held them open as she slammed a punch right into my mom's twat. I saw her face scrunch up in pain as she mouthed the words "oh fuck." Jill shot another uppercut to my mom's cunt that had her crying in pain. She than switched and started bashing mom's bare tits with her fists. Mom tried to cover up but Amanda kept leaning forward more, yanking more of mom's hair making her scream and try to pull the younger woman's wrists free of her dirty blonde roots.

Mom was really taking a beating; Jill started focusing on pounding her soft but flat tummy, sinking her fists in deep. Each blow made mom grunt until she was unceremoniously dumped onto the mat as the thirty seconds had finished. Jill resumed beating my mom, stomping her in the belly and crushing her big tits. Amanda came back to her corner and noticed my visibly erect boner. Since I was kinda bent over, "cuffed" to the middle rope she helped my leg over so it looked like we were both climbing into the ring. She was right up against my back, pushing her big boobs against me, and reached around to playfully jerk my erection.

"You really like watching your mom get her ass kicked, huh,” she whispered into my ear as she wrapped both of her soft hands around my dick and slowly jerked it. She nibbled on my ear lobe while making morning sounds as she continued slowly jacking me from the base to the tip. Even though I had only cum probably only a minute or two ago it felt like I was on the brink again.

"Hey mom, bring that old bitch over here. I think he's ready to blow again. Lets give that whore a facial from her own son," Amanda said, laughing.
I almost couldn't bear to look at mom as Jill brought her over, pulling mom by her blonde hair on all fours like a dog. Jill then gets mom in a camel clutch, pointing her face as Amanda jerked my cock; aiming it at my mom's face. She leaned back more and grabbed two handfuls of my moms tits and used them as handles for her camel clutch. Watching Jill's nails sink into my mom's full tits pushed me over the edge as Amanda sped up her strokes. My mom's screams as she was in utter agony was too much for me to take so I watched my cock jump and squirt rope after rope of dick cream across my mom's face, a couple strands went in her open mouth, some in her hair and the last couple squirts landed right on her bruised up tits.

Mom finally screamed her surrender and Jill dropped her to the mat but quickly pushed her over plant her bikini covered pussy on my mom's mouth. She was in a reverse cowgirl and was continuously clawing my moms tits as Amanda traded positions so she faced me. She slid down her bikini straps and pulled my face into her cleavage. Her breasts were sweaty but I licked and sucked at her nipples as she fed them to me. After a couple minutes of this she noticed I gotten hard yet again.

She told Jill who got up and drug my mom by her hair over to give me a blowjob; she refused at first, clamping her lips shut so the older woman began pinching my mom's nose until she had to open it to breath. She shoved her all the way down on my stiff boner. Mom gagged as Jill shoved her head up and down, fucking her face with my cock as Amanda had gotten behind me to push my hips up to gag my mom more. Amanda than moved behind me to lick my asshole out! I was over loaded with pleasure as her tongue went up my butt as she stroked my balls lovingly while Jill forced Mom to swallow my cock all the way to the base. I couldn't take it and started cumming down my mom's throat as she tried to swallow it while trying to take gasps of air. Jill held her there until I thought mom was gonna pass out, or I would from pleasure, before they finally let us both go and left the ring victorious. I collapsed onto my ass panting as mom fell on all fours, drool and snot--and probably my cum--dribbling in streams from her mouth and nose not to mention her watered eyes, bruised tits and sore belly.

I got the last laugh though since a friend of mine had made fun of me for getting my ass kicked by a girl so easily. Amanda was nice enough to setup a one-on-one match with him, but if he lost he would have to be tied up and pegged until she was certain he’d be unable to get it up for another woman again.

If you enjoyed this story check out my patreon where I post new stories every week as well as everything I’ve written over the past decade and more
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also do commission work if you’d like a story written by me; payment isn’t mandatory but it helps. Leave me a message or email me to go over the details at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And finally if you enjoy my work and just want to say thanks I use PayPal as a tip jar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you all and feel free to leave me a message anytime with any ideas you have or just to chat.
Stone

Last edited by Stone; 19-Mar-18 at 23:25.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-18, 10:32
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts
Default Re: Learning a Lesson (mixed tag)

Stone, you don't need any ideas; you have more ideas than the entire writing dept. at a major university. Keep it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-18, 15:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebi001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Stone, you don't need any ideas; you have more ideas than the entire writing dept. at a major university. Keep it up.
You flatter me sir but I do feel the weight of my extremely limited imagination often dragging me down. I feel inhibited by the lack of proper characters or an original setting that’s not just a basement or generic wrestling arena. Actually I’ve wanted to do a series involving an entire cast of characters who do female prostyle fights similar to like an independent league feuding with another bigger league in a vein of All the Marbles meets GLOW but with this underdog story kind of like that Vince Vaughn Dodgeball movie. But even that idea is kind of tropey.
But to be perfectly honest, I feel like I’m being a shill putting all these links basically panhandling for money but if I can be completely honest it’s because I want to live the dream. It took me awhile to really discover what sites like patreon can do for writers. When I was researching it I was sick with jealousy when I saw people who also wrote erotica (just as bad as mine) that they were making $1,500 a month to post stories & doing commission work. So this is what I wanted; I’m sure it took them years to garner that kind of fan base but I had an audience once so while I appreciate the compliment I need to step up my game, expand my extremely finite plot lines, vocabulary (haven not written for a year while also living among hicks I’ve noticed my lack of dialogue and descriptive could definitely use some work), and mainly the intensity of having great characters and an original setting may be what’s holding me back but is this just a pipe dream? You tell me.
Stone
Old 22-Mar-18, 08:38
Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

create a story with powers involved somehow.
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 18:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
create a story with powers involved somehow.
I had a very long story about this I called it Bart vs the cheerleaders. It borrowed from a lot of super hero tropes; I inadvertently ripped off some characters from the anime ninja scroll and mixed some of the plot from the animated xmen evolution show since it took place in a high school with an evil ring of super powered cheerleaders selling a variation of mutant grtpwtj hormone that gives people powers. But the idea was so long I was going to turn it into an ebook then I wanted to workshop it because a guy beating up a bunch of cheerleaders wasn’t quite the right to publish politically then I thought why not make it a group dynamic kind of like sailor moon where it’s a female protagonist who makes friends along the way. But I might make that some goal on patreon but I doubt anyone would pay for such an endeavor. But I haven’t forgotten it yet either. Still did you have any recommendations?
Old 24-Mar-18, 17:37
Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I always had one idea of a mixed wrestling league where the women are borderline invincible unless the men are able to find one of the three weak points or spots on their body. it was a simple concept but that was always interesting to me how it could play out. With the champion only having one extremely hard to find spot instead of three so she faced both men and women.
Old 25-Mar-18, 01:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I always had one idea of a mixed wrestling league where the women are borderline invincible unless the men are able to find one of the three weak points or spots on their body. it was a simple concept but that was always interesting to me how it could play out. With the champion only having one extremely hard to find spot instead of three so she faced both men and women.
Ahh classic video game weakness well I suppose even Samson has his hair as a weak point but sounds like a reverse xmen problem; instead of coming up with original powers you’d need to create multiple weak points so not very Woman has a bruins the knee spot that KO’s her.
I thought of a prostyle ring that either A, altered the weight of gravity so women were a strong (if not stronger) than their male opponents so you could have slender 120 pound women capable of powerboming a man twice their weight. And B, was a ring that outfitted the wrestlers with damage dampeners so they could dish out and receive massive damage that would cripple a normal person but it only saps their stamina instead of causing any real pain so they walk out of the ring without any bruises, concussions or broken bones after beating each other with steel chairs or worse.