Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-14, 23:45
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The dreaded burst blood vessels

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Buy yourselves a stronger head
Or wear a helmut.
Old 24-Jun-14, 18:10
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
its amazing how we all realize that once they clamp the scissors on , we are all usually in deep shit lolol
i know. its so funny. i can stay in the game for some time if i dont get scissored. but as soon as the scissor i locked, i am done
The Following User Says Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 20:01
Points: 4,253, Level: 27 Points: 4,253, Level: 27 Points: 4,253, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

My face got full of red dots, especially on the forehead, and besides the eyes.

I agree with comments above, its more about the duration of the squeeze and not the force of it.

Im very stubborn, able to not tap out easily, that may be the reason.

At first, I was able to blame my effects on *food poisoning*, but the second time, I had to tell the truth....sort of
Old 20-May-17, 20:20
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Guy's mostly don't wear make-up, but the right type and color of make-up will cover them up nearly perfectly.
Old 20-May-17, 20:21
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Only had it twice before and both times it was little red dots around my eyes and bridge of my nose. It took a day or two to heal but it was being squeezed tightly, but not full power, in a reverse headscissors for like 3-4 minutes without a break. Just enough to hurt but not quite enough to make you pass out.
The one time was a session with Bijou Steal who has these lean long ballerina legs and she just kept constant tight pressure on forever. She kept looking over her shoulder to see if I was KO'd. A very red face but no KO.

However, if its happening all the time I agree that you may have an underlying health issue that requires you to exercise a lot more caution than most.
Old 20-May-17, 21:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Only had it twice before and both times it was little red dots around my eyes and bridge of my nose. It took a day or two to heal but it was being squeezed tightly, but not full power, in a reverse headscissors for like 3-4 minutes without a break. Just enough to hurt but not quite enough to make you pass out.
The one time was a session with Bijou Steal who has these lean long ballerina legs and she just kept constant tight pressure on forever. She kept looking over her shoulder to see if I was KO'd. A very red face but no KO.

However, if its happening all the time I agree that you may have an underlying health issue that requires you to exercise a lot more caution than most.
It's not a health risk. A bruise is the same thing, tiny burst blood vessels. you wouldn't get all worked up if somebody punched you in the arm or ribs and you had a black and blue mark. - same thing, just more spread out.

As far as why it happens more to some people than others, I'm not sure. When I was young and healthy it never happened to me. As I got older, I started to get spots from head-scissors. I don't think it's cause I can take more now. My blood vessels just got older. There's probably a few factors. Blood-pressure. Strength of the smaller vessels, shape of your head and neck and where the pressure goes, but I don't believe it's dangerous to have burst tiny blood vessels.
Old 20-May-17, 22:45
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I looked this up long ago. It seems to be from long chokes, which is unfortunate, since they're the best kind.

Clicky: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 20-May-17, 23:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I looked this up long ago. It seems to be from long chokes, which is unfortunate, since they're the best kind.

Clicky: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's a NYTimes article, short, but says basically the same thing: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My 2 cents. If you get those kinds of spots without cause - that's something you should ask your dr. about. If you get those kinds of spots when a lady's legs squeeze your neck with 150 lbs of pressure for an extended period of time, that's kinda normal.

Having a strong lady squeeze your neck isn't always going to be safe, so lets get that out of the way, but getting spots isn't an indicator of risk. It's in the range of perfectly normal physical response. I'd look for other signs though if you're worried about health. Extended periods of dizziness especially a while after might be a concern. Headaches - probably not a good sign.

Spots that you wouldn't even know were there unless you looked in a mirror - not dangerous. At least, to my 100% non medical non expert opinion.

The articles all say that if they happen, try to find out the cause. Being head-scissored is the cause. Question answered.
Old 22-May-17, 06:36
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtuffgals [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll tell my experience, which was very embarrassing. I had a session with a domme in my hotel room, where I was staying for a convention of sorts. It was my second session with her, the first the previous year had gone well. She had the strongest head scissors I have ever experienced, I could only last a few seconds, and it wasn't a neck scissors. It was a pure head scissors. Her technique was to go to 100% instantly - I guess she figured that was what I wanted.

Anyway, this second time she was wearing some type of cotton pants that had a seam. After 3 or 4 100% squeezes and submissions, she stopped and examined my face. My face looked like it had been raked by long fingernails - exactly like that - long thin scratch marks. Except they weren't scratch marks, the red was all below the surface of the skin. I looked like I had gotten into a catfight with a prostitute with 3 inch nails.

I had to face the public at the convention during the next few days, and it was so embarrassing. She thought it might have been caused by the seam in the pants but I have my doubts. Since then I have been afraid of head scissors and I haven't had a session with them. I wonder if I am particularly prone to this now at my advanced age. Nothing like this had ever happened before, and I had had a lot of sessions with session wrestlers.

The marks began to fade and were gone in about a week or 10 days. Anybody else ever have these "scratch marks" that weren't scratch marks?
I have gotten those scratch marks on my neck and shoulders before. I am guessing it is from her pants, or the collar of your shirt. I was wearing a t-shirt, and the girl was squeezing me so hard, the seam of the t-shirt dug into my skin and caused it to bruise and look like a scratch. It is nothing to be worried about, just the embarrassment..lol.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's not a health risk. A bruise is the same thing, tiny burst blood vessels. you wouldn't get all worked up if somebody punched you in the arm or ribs and you had a black and blue mark. - same thing, just more spread out.

As far as why it happens more to some people than others, I'm not sure. When I was young and healthy it never happened to me. As I got older, I started to get spots from head-scissors. I don't think it's cause I can take more now. My blood vessels just got older. There's probably a few factors. Blood-pressure. Strength of the smaller vessels, shape of your head and neck and where the pressure goes, but I don't believe it's dangerous to have burst tiny blood vessels.

Agreed. There is no health risk. They are just tiny bruises. I have had to go to work with them before. No one has ever asked me about them, but if they ever do, I will tell them that I was really sick or drunk the night before, and was vomiting a lot.

I have a theory. Hasn't been proven, but I seem to get the popped blood vessels a lot more when I am laying down while being scissored. As opposed to if I am upright. It could be because more blood is flowing to the head when I am laying down?
There have been times where I have been scissored lightly by my wife, and my face is covered with popped blood vessels afterwards. But I have also had professional session wrestlers try to scissor my head off, and I walk away with very few, or sometimes no popped blood vessels.

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 22-May-17 at 06:36.
Old 22-May-17, 07:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have gotten those scratch marks on my neck and shoulders before. I am guessing it is from her pants, or the collar of your shirt. I was wearing a t-shirt, and the girl was squeezing me so hard, the seam of the t-shirt dug into my skin and caused it to bruise and look like a scratch. It is nothing to be worried about, just the embarrassment..lol.

Agreed. There is no health risk. They are just tiny bruises. I have had to go to work with them before. No one has ever asked me about them, but if they ever do, I will tell them that I was really sick or drunk the night before, and was vomiting a lot.

LOL - I love the "I was vomiting a lot" line. That's a good conversation ender.

As for the scratch marks on the neck, I got those against one particular wrestler who got me in a lot of tight triangles (Shannon Logan). When I finally figured out what it was, I just wrestled her with my shirt inside out and, no more marks. I have no idea if that left her with tiny marks on her legs though. I never asked.