Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Oct-15, 09:35
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: A Woman's Place...is Wherever She Wants

Wow. That was clearly overpowering and decisive. Lucky bastard.
Old 30-Oct-15, 13:19
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sad to see it end but look forward to more from you!
Old 03-Mar-16, 05:48
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default AWP2: Anna's Gym Routine

Hello All,

This is Part One of a sequel to one of my earlier works, A Woman’s Place is Wherever She Wants, which describes the events of the first night referenced in this story. I hope that this will be the start of a series-called AWP for A Woman’s Place for short-following these characters and setting but we’ll see how that goes. Hope you enjoy.

AWP 2-Anna’s Gym Routine:

“Thirsty?” Anna asked, entering the kitchen just as I set down the third glass of water I’d drunk in the last minute.

I smiled at her as I put the cup away. “Just a little. How are you doing?”

“Good. Did you go to the gym?”

“Yes, just came from there.” Hence my thirst.

“You know you could just use my stuff.”

“I didn’t want to impose.”

She rolled her eyes. “Do you really think that I’d ask you to move in with me and then get upset if you used my exercise equipment?”

“Well, when you put it that way, no.”

She shook her head, smiling a little. “Come here,” she said. I did and when I was in front of her she reached up with her left hand, angled my head down and gave me a kiss. “You’re adorable. Don’t ever change.”

Although we’d known each other for longer, our relationship only really started three months ago. After I’d been hit in the head by a baboon impersonating a man named David, Anna took me to her place to recover. Our relationship had blossomed that night to the point that just a few days ago, at Anna’s request, I’d moved into her place. Tonight would be the first night of us living together. Considering how our nights together went, it would prove to be…interesting. I hope I survive, but if I don’t I’ll die happy.

I ran my fingers through her long brunette hair and then stroked her olive brown left cheek gently. “Don’t ever change either.”

She reached up and clasped my hand in her left hand, squeezing gently but also with strength. “What are you thinking?”

“I’m wondering what I did to deserve you.”

She smiled a little crookedly. “Well, one advantage of having you here is that it’s a lot easier to get access to your library.”

“I can’t say I’ve ever had a woman say she’s interested in me because of my books.”

“Well, there’s more than that.” She paused for a moment but before I could say anything she started again. “But I’m going to do my gym routine. Can you help me out?”

“Sure,” I replied. We walked over to her gym room, me behind her which gave me ample opportunity to admire her body. Her curved hips swayed seductively back and forth, framing a taut butt. It wasn’t big, rather medium-sized actually, but round and embodying muscular and strong glutes. Her thighs swelled down, strong but smooth, sheathed in a layer of soft skin, warm and inviting yet concealing a power that was certainly too much for me to handle. Her smooth round calves were similar, not great in size but dense, a deadly weapon all the more for not being obvious.

Her arms weren’t thick either but Anna did have strong tricep indentations and when she flexed her biceps a tennis ball appeared, perfectly curved and hard. Her long brown hair hung down a few inches past her shoulder, shining in the light, a few hues darker than her light olive skin. Some guys might have been put off by her small breasts-to be fair I considered that the one thing keeping Anna from absolute female perfection-but I was not about to complain. Not for Anna the anorexic supermodel or chunky bodybuilder physique, hers was the graceful toned body of the athlete, strong and lithe but still uncontestably feminine. I wanted her so badly right now.

We entered the gym room and Anna turned around, cocking her head and raising one eyebrow. “Gym first,” she said smiling.

“Fine,” I said a little dejectedly, eliciting a slight giggle from her.

Her gym room was small but had a completely padded floor and a full-length mirror along one wall. A Smith Machine was in one corner with a few hundred pounds worth of plates and a wheeled bench, a treadmill in the other corner, with several barbells and dumbbells in a rack along the wall. There was nothing fancy but it was more than enough for my needs. Nice, it’s not usual that a relationship saves me money.

But that factor, while appreciated, was not even nearly the main impetus on my part. Anna was now stretching, wearing a dark green sports bra and black athletic “shorts” that covered hardly any more area than panties. Her skin glistened in the light, her thighs flexing, exploding out of her legs. It was probably an optical illusion or my imagination but although Anna was five and a half feet tall, her legs seemed to be those of a woman a few inches taller. It’s because she can get them wrapped around you so easily. Resting on her bent left leg, her right leg spread as wide as it would go, she looked at me, flexed her right bicep, and winked.

I took a step forward as she stood up. “Gym first,” she said again. “You’ll just have to wait a little bit.” I didn’t feel like waiting. It had been a week since we’d had any significant alone time together, an unheard-of event in the last three months, and the sight of her magnificent body was driving me crazy. I took another step. “If you interfere I’ll have to punish you.” Her mischievous smile and the glint in her eyes took the sting out of her words.

I cocked my head for a moment as she stared at me, then I moved. I hooked my right leg around her right and yanked back, toppling her off her feet as I grabbed her left shoulder and pushed her down. She fell on her back and before she could get up I straddled her legs, trapping her thighs between mine. Guess where I learned that move. “This can be a workout,” I said.

She laughed. “You’re being bold. I like this.” Her right hand, which I had neglected to pin, flashed up but I deflected it. She was going for my throat, her usual tactic when I got an advantage. However she snatched it away before I could grab it. She held them far above her head, too far away for me to reach without me scooting forward a bit and leaving her legs loose was not a good idea. “You know, you’re right,” she said. “Let’s do something different.”

She heaved with her legs and to my surprise lifted them up with me still sitting atop her thighs. I leaned back to push them back down but I lifted my arms a bit and she immediately bent her knees. Instead of my shoulders atop her ankles pushing them down she slipped her legs around my arms, her calves now atop my shoulders and slamming them into the mat.

In the half second where I was trying to process what just happened she flipped us so that we were both on our stomachs, facing away from each other. Darting away before I could try and pin her ankles, I flipped onto my back just in time for her to pounce on me. She grabbed my hands, slamming them into the floor above my head, as she straddled me. I bridged and her legs shot out behind her to encircle mine, cinching in her grapevine with a laugh of triumph.

“Nice moves earlier,” she said. “But you’ve never gotten me in this hold which means that you don’t know how to get out.” She raised her butt, holding it up for a few seconds and then hit me with a trio of powerful hip thrusts. Bam. Bam. Bam. I moaned each time as she slammed into me, driving the air from my lungs and feeling like she was pile-driving me into the floor. She tried to stretch my legs out but I resisted, keeping her from doing so until…Bam. Bam. Bam. Bam. Pause. BAM! I groaned, my legs and belly afire from the hammer blow of her toned body propelled by her powerful muscles slamming into me over and over again. Now she spread my legs easily, my strength pounded out of me.

She leaned forward, her breasts just above my nose. “That didn’t work out so well for you, did it?” I shook my head no. She kissed me on the forehead. “You should’ve gone for my shoulders, dear. My legs probably couldn’t get you from up there. But I understand that you’re fixated by them.” She laughed and I blushed a little. “I do need to punish you now though.” She blew gently into my left ear. “But you’re right. I can make a workout out of it.”

[To Be Continued]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-16, 09:23
Last Achievements

Default Re: AWP2: Anna's Gym Routine

Oh, my god. Anna has become even more gorgeous since your earlier story series, mate. I love the fact that she is completely aware how turned on she makes him. I am very much a leg man with a healthy appreciation of a woman's ass, so Anna is mesmerising.

Thank you so much for writing more about her.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-16, 08:29
Last Achievements

She lowered her breasts down onto her face, my nose poking her breastbone. The warmth of her breasts against my eyelids was intoxicating. I arced my back in excitement…until Anna slammed me back down with another hip thrust. She nestled down a little further onto my face, my hands stroking her sides. “Lying here isn’t a workout,” I said but my words were swallowed by her bodice.

Her body shifted on top of me and I looked up. She was looking forward, doing some arm and shoulder stretches all while lying on top of me with her breasts enveloping my face. I didn’t move, just watching, but after a little my lungs started to burn. She looked down, smirked, and lifted up enough just long enough for me to catch a breath. She settled back down and completed her stretches, only then getting up, untangling her legs from mine. “It’s important to stretch properly before a workout.”

I just nodded. I wasn’t completely spent, although definitely worn out, but didn’t see any point in fighting back. Even with surprise and using her own moves, she’d almost immediately turned the tables. And besides, thus far I was enjoying the punishment.

She planted her feet on opposite sides of my head right next to my ears. The view now was quite enjoyable too, looking up the length of her body, the swell of her thighs, the rolling of her breasts. Then she bent down, grasped the back of my head, and lifted it a few inches to clamp her calves on the sides of my neck. Then she let go and stood up straight.

She started doing calf raises and I gasped as her muscles swelled, cutting into my neck. Instinctively I grasped them, trying to pull them loose, but it was hopeless. She giggled at my struggle, continuing her steady pace as I felt more and more lightheaded. She’d knocked me out with her thighs over a dozen times but to think that she could do it just with her calves…She perched on her tiptoes, holding her pose as I gurgled, completely helpless as the world started to go out. She let me go, my head falling with a thump onto the padded floor.

She stepped off to the side and I started rubbing the sides of my neck to restore the circulation. “Hmmm, what to do now?” she said. “I did leg day yesterday.” She turned toward the smith machine giving me a clear view of her ass.

“I have a few ideas,” I replied.

“Quiet you,” she responded, turning around to plant her right foot over my mouth. She arced her eyebrows as if to ask if I was going to say more. I kissed her foot as way of response and she removed it, smiling a little, and then walked over to the smith machine.

I watched her set it up, enjoying the roll of her muscles as she put plates on it. She wheeled the bench under the bar and then sat on the end, looking at me. “Come here,” she ordered. I started to get up. “On your knees.” I looked at her in confusion; that wasn’t like her. She responded by pulling off her gym shorts and then the panties underneath, spreading her legs and flexing her thighs. She raised her eyebrows. I obeyed her orders.

She laid down on her back on the bench, her feet planted on the ground. “You know where you want to go,” she said. I was fully aware of the danger but still planted my face into her pussy. She swung her legs up, draping them over my shoulders, pulled my face in deeper, and then crossed her ankles. My nose and mouth were buried in her, able to sip a little air through my nostrils, imbibing her scent of musk and sweat and a peach body lotion. Her pubic hair tickled a little. “Well, get to work.” My tongue darted out, probing into her womanhood.

She started doing bench presses. I watched as she heaved the bar up, bringing it back down to her chest, up and down, to me a rhythmic hypnotic flow watching her triceps flex with power. She was benching 150 pounds, a bit more than she weighed, and only 10 pounds less than my current set. Up and down she went and meanwhile my tongue worked into her, licking hard.

She moaned, her legs squeezing my head. I moaned which only aroused her further. She took a rest break but still I kept working. I’d quickly learned not to stop before she orgasmed while serving her orally. She moaned, shaking in pleasure, her nipples hard, but she went back to weight lifting, her pace seemingly quickening.

She kept going as I kept working, stretching my tongue in as deep as it would go. She moaned even louder, her body shaking. Jerking up a bit, uncrossing and then re-crossing her ankles, her thighs swelled, enveloping the sides of my head. The movement of her crotch now cut off most of my air, only a trace through her pubic hair free to me now. I placed my hands on her hips, my tongue working frantically, trying to bring her to orgasm before I passed out.

She started another set and at the same time bent her legs back a bit and then snapped them straight, jerking my head, her thighs slamming against the sides of my skull. I groaned and she did it again several times, rapid-fire. “Don’t stop,” she moaned, straightening her legs again and pouring on the power. I was growing faint but I willed my tongue to keep working. All the while she was lifting that weight, her hands now trembling, her face and shoulders sheened with sweat.

A part of me thought I should stop, that I was distracting her and that she might drop the bar on herself. But she had my head in a death grip. I would have needed dynamite to break out myself and in her aroused excited state the only way she’d let me go was if she orgasmed. I didn’t want to know what would happen if I passed out before that happened.

Just as she finished a set, which I’m pretty sure was her fourth, she half-moaned, half-screamed, arching her back, somehow managing to squeeze even tighter. Four seconds passed, in which I was sure my skull was going to implode, and then she collapsed back onto the bench, releasing me. I fell on the floor, gasping for breath, my nose still full of her scent and some of her sweaty pubic hair stuck to my lips. She lay on the bench, panting for breath.

For thirty seconds we didn’t move or speak, too busy sucking in air. Finally Anna spoke “God, that was incredible.” I didn’t say anything and then she looked down at me. “Are you alright?”

I flipped on my back, looking at her, from my perspective now upside-down. “I’m fine.” I managed a weak smile. “It’s a good thing I have a thick skull.”

“Good. Good,” she repeated. “That was really good.” She looked at her weights and laughed. “And I even improved my workout, two sets of eleven and two of ten. I’ve never done that before.”

I laughed myself and she looked at me in confusion. “And I’ve never managed to make you work up a serious sweat before. Now I have.”

She snorted. “Yeah, sure.” Then she slung herself into a sitting position, rubbing her thighs up and down. “I got a little bit of a leg workout there too.” I didn’t move, just looking at her, as she stood up. She peered down at me, hands on her hips. “Come on,” she said, grinning evilly. “There’s a lot more exercises where you can do that.” I nodded and her grin grew even more mischievous. “And you’ll be doing this a lot in the future too.” All I could do was nod. At least my tongue would be getting a workout.

[The End]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-16, 09:17
Last Achievements

Wow. So that is what it is like to be a hot girl's piece of exercise equipment.

Thanks, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-16, 20:51
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

What? The end already? I was hoping for more...
Old 07-Mar-16, 19:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow. So that is what it is like to be a hot girl's piece of exercise equipment.

Thanks, mate.
Glad you enjoyed it. I wanted to do something different than the usual 'woman uses the guy as a squat weight'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boze_Turk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What? The end already? I was hoping for more...
Sorry to disappoint but glad you wanted more. I have ideas for more stories with these characters and to add some more characters into the mix. But after eating her out while she bench presses I didn't have any more ideas for this story that weren't either tame in comparison (standing headscissoring Andy while she does bicep curls) or more of the same (eating her out while she does shoulder presses).
Old 07-Mar-16, 21:49
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Ending was great, leaves us all wanting more. My only complaint is that my bad knowledge of wrestling made it hard for me to follow the positions your bodies were in. But the action itself was very hot. Very fun little romp. Wish my wife would put some moves on me like that--I haven't given up yet, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bi0mega For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-16, 07:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0mega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ending was great, leaves us all wanting more. My only complaint is that my bad knowledge of wrestling made it hard for me to follow the positions your bodies were in. But the action itself was very hot. Very fun little romp. Wish my wife would put some moves on me like that--I haven't given up yet, though.
Thanks. I'll try to be more clear about body positions in further updates.

Here's the start of the next story. There isn't much wrestling in this one but it's to set up the atmosphere for the next several updates. Hope you enjoy.

AWP 3-Friends…and Enemies:

I wiped my chin to get the dribble of grease. “How are you liking the sausage?” Mike asked, adding a few more on the grill.

“They’re great. Your uncle is awesome.” Mike’s uncle lived in Alaska and regularly sent moose sausage to his favorite nephew. “Thanks for sharing.”

“You’re welcome. I’m glad the weather cooperated.” He gestured around the park. They were underneath a small veranda, the grill set off to the side, a wide grassy field spread out before them, flanked by copses of trees on both sides. In front on the other side of the field was a large fish pond, a few geese and ducks waddling along the shore. There were a few people scattered thereabouts enjoying the sunny weather but both the field and the parking lot off to the left were mostly empty. Mike looked at me. “Considering you’re around that’s a bit surprising.” He smiled.

“It was one time. One time. That’s it.”

“Yeah, but that one time you showed and literally ten seconds later it started raining. You have to admit the timing…”

“The sausage is on fire.”

“Ack!” He swiped those off the grill with tongs. “Eh, they aren’t too burnt.”

“Yeah, only half of them is now charcoal.”

“Oh, shut up.”

I just grinned and took another bite. “How many people did you invite?”

“Um, six, plus you. James and Mary, Steve and Kelsie, Hank, and Anna.” I smiled a little at the mention of Anna. She’d been gone ten days on a long business trip, by far the longest we hadn’t seen each other since our relationship started almost four months ago. Mike noticed my smile. “You’re a lucky man.”

“I am. Who’s Hank?” I asked.

“That’s right, you were out of town when he showed up. He’s Steve’s cousin, big guy, graduated college in May and moved here.”

“Ah, young whippersnapper.”

“You’re only twenty six,” Mike retorted.

“And so are you. But don’t deny it. You’re thinking the same thing too.”

“You’re right. I just wouldn’t say it to his face.”

At that point two cars pulled up and parked next to each other, one of which I recognized as Anna’s. “I’ll go get the drinks,” Mike said. “Can you watch the sausages?”

“Sure thing.” As he walked to the cooler Anna got of her car. I waved but she didn’t seem to notice, talking to the driver of the other car. They walked up to each other. The other driver was a guy, six feet, maybe a bit taller, pale with short blond hair. He had a thick, muscled build, with serious definition showing on his exposed arms. His legs seemed decently toned as well although would have looked better on an upper body about a third smaller than the one the guy had. Anna’s legs looked slightly thicker.

Mike showed back up, set the drinks down, and followed my gaze. “Let me guess, that’s Hank,” I said.

“Yep.”

“He’s big.” At 5 foot 9, Mike and I were the tallest amongst our group of friends except for Nancy who was out of town. Anna and Hank started walking towards us. “Six foot two?”

“Sounds right.” He took some more sausages off the grill and I took a small one. Anna and Hank walked up. “Perfect timing,” Mike said. “I’ve got some fresh off the grill.”

“Thanks, Mike,” Anna said and then gestured at me. “Hank, this is my boyfriend Andy.”

“That’s your boyfriend?” he said, a note of disbelief in his voice.

“Nice to meet you,” I replied, keeping most of the snarl out of my voice.

“Come on,” Anna said to Hank, gripping his right bicep, her thumb stroking the top. “Let’s get some sausage before Andy eats them all.”

“I’m not worried,” Hank answered. “He’s only got a little sausage.” Was that a euphemism?

The other four pulled up at that time and Hank and Mike walked over to say hello while I watched the grill. Anna stayed with me. “Hi,” she said, leaning over for a kiss. We kissed and then she reached over and stroked my left bicep. “You’re looking good, a little more definition than when I left.”

“Thanks,” I said unenthusiastically. My lifting was improving but my arms were three-fifths the thickness of Hank’s.

The others were approaching but she leaned in and whispered in my ear. “Not that it’ll do you any good, you know. I still own you.” Our last roll, just before her trip and right after I’d upped my bench press by ten pounds, had included her ‘smother trifecta’, knocking me out once with a breast smother, then with her pussy, and then her ass. “I’ll do another smother trifecta on you when we get home,” she continued, pecking me on the cheek and then heading over to the others. There had been no doubt in her voice, no sense of maybe. No, when we got home she was going to knock me out and that was that. I certainly couldn’t stop her. Normally that excited me and I could not have waited until the barbecue ended but today I just looked at Anna talking to Hank, her hand again on his bicep, with a pit in my stomach.

While we ate Anna set next to me but across from Hank and spent most of the time talking to him. At the end though Mike asked Anna what she thought of the Holm-Tate fight, which I hadn’t watched although I knew Tate won and how. “Holm’s a good striker,” Anna replied. “She took down Rousey but she definitely needed to work on her close-in. Tate owned her with that RNC.” Anna had gotten me with one of those to soften me up for her smother trifecta.

“You sound as if you know something about fighting,” Hank said.

Anna looked at him. “I know a few things.”

He stared at her for a few seconds. “I just wouldn’t expect it from looking at you.”

Anna glanced at me and crooked a smile. “I’m full of surprises.”

“Oh yeah, like what?”

“I’ll show you.” She stood up. “Come on.”

“What, here?” Hank asked.

“Yeah, why not?”

“Okay,” he grinned. He looked at me and smirked.

The two moved off from the veranda onto the grass, the rest of us shifting to get a good look. I knew Anna’s abilities and the rest had at least heard the story of how she’d taken down David at the bar. I hope you do the same here, I thought at Anna.

Anna raised her hands as if challenging Hank to a strength contest. Hank smirked and mirrored her, raising his hands. She charged down, grabbing the inside of his right knee and yanked forward. Hank toppled onto his back, Anna dropping his leg, but before she could jump on him Hank sat up and shoved her backward. Now it was her turn to fall on her back as Hank stood up, only to be sent sprawling by a leg sweep.

Anna pounced, landing on top of him facing Hank, grabbing his right thigh and scissoring it between her own legs which were definitely thicker. It stood no chance; I could see it flattening. But Hank had his other three limbs free and flipped him and Anna around. Anna still was crushing his right leg but was now pressed underneath Hank with him pinning her shoulders. She can get out of this. Just unlock the scissors, use your legs and push against the ground to flip him back onto his back and then you’ll have a chance for a grapevine or…Wait, what just happened?

Anna tapped. Hank let go of her shoulders and she released his leg, the two separating. Standing up first, Anna said, “Well played.”

“Yeah, you too,” Hank said, standing and massaging his right thigh. “You’ve got some strong legs.”

She smiled. “Thanks. You’ve got some strong arms.”

I absentmindedly scratched my own bicep. Hank had beaten her in about a minute. I considered it an accomplishment when I could keep Anna from submitting me for more than a minute. Distracted, I missed the next bit but it made Anna laugh. I looked over at Mike. “Pass me a beer,” I said.

He looked at me confused. “But you hate beer.”

“Not today.” I heard Anna laugh again.

[To Be Continued]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post: