Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Apr-17, 23:43
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What were the toughest athletes you've wrestled?

For me it was a swimmer, she was about 5'10" 155. Wrestled first time to a 20 min stalemate, second time I won 2-0
Old 02-Apr-17, 12:42
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

A dated a women who did a lot of yoga. She lived at a yoga retreat for a couple years. She didn't look that strong and she was maybe average size, like 5'6, 130 lbs but she was fit. I could out sprint her, but she beat me in distance running every time and she got me to tap a few times in a body scissor, something most session ladies can't do.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 02-Apr-17 at 12:53.
Old 02-Apr-17, 15:17
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

strongest for me was a gymanst but toughest, outside of girls training in martial arts, was a dancer turned pilates instructor. There were others that might have had stronger arms or legs, but she had the best overall full body strength and flexibility. She also had a strong competitive streak and truly enjoyed winning which made her very tough.

other honorable mentions:
college diver
equastrian
high school wrestler

Last edited by wsxqaz; 02-Apr-17 at 16:07.
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-18, 20:15
fr12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you ever get a chance to wrestle with a competitive cowgirl whether she's a barrel racer, trick rider or have just rode horses her entire life you should definitely do it!
They tend to be feisty in general and have some of the strongest legs I've ever felt wrapped around me, and that's including the session wrestlers I've seen.
Haha totally agree. Two steel pipes when clamped around your body.
Old 15-Mar-18, 20:29
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0415 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two of the best session wrestlers..Arekah and Severa..were both high caliber basketball players. Not sure if that means anything!
You've helped me complete my list too then haha...

I know the original idea was probably for regular meetings with sports girls, but with only session wrestling experience my list should really be 6 wrestlers lol, but looking at sports participated in before wrestling career (or during it):
Mayra Conde (MMA athlete)
Venom (MMA/BJJ)
Kathy Gifford (BJJ)
Viktoria (Swimming)
Severa (Basketball)
Madam Mysteria (Powerlifting)
Old 15-Mar-18, 20:42
fr12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You've helped me complete my list too then haha...

I know the original idea was probably for regular meetings with sports girls, but with only session wrestling experience my list should really be 6 wrestlers lol, but looking at sports participated in before wrestling career (or during it):
Mayra Conde (MMA athlete)
Venom (MMA/BJJ)
Kathy Gifford (BJJ)
Viktoria (Swimming)
Severa (Basketball)
Madam Mysteria (Powerlifting)
Do you know any session wrestler who was equestrian or of who it is known she rode horses a lot?
Old 15-Mar-18, 20:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you know any session wrestler who was equestrian or of who it is known she rode horses a lot?
I'll have a think about it and let you know if I remember anything within the next 24 hours! I can't think of one who mentioned it to me at the moment though, or of one I read about doing that even but maybe I need to get my brain in gear better! If I don't reply again to you tomorrow though, it means I still didn't think of one.

I can understand in theory why it'd help with wrestling. Also, I sort of guess ballet dancing would help to be honest, and even violin playing (not that that is a sport but it probably gives girls strong arms in that case). Gymnastics probably covers both the arms and legs better than those overall though of course (but maybe a violin playing ballet dancer would beat a gymnast if the gymnast wasn't more experienced and/or skilled at wrestling??!!).

I'd imagine Rugby, and Rowing, could be good sports to help with wrestling, but again maybe the all-round aspects of doing Heptathlon's would give competitors in that sport some good advantages once they got into doing some wrestling matches (including stamina to an extent, although I know not all of them do particularly well in the longer distance running event).
Old 15-Mar-18, 22:27
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Severa, check her interview elsewhere on this board

Last edited by Mixer; 15-Mar-18 at 22:28. Reason: typo
Old 16-Mar-18, 14:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Well, I see Severa has been mentioned as doing that as well as basketball (not at the same time I guess), but I had a think again too and this interview with Serenity Steele confirms she has been a regular horse rider:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember her legs were definitely strong, and hard to open up!

Other than that, in terms of others I might have read about, I'm wondering whether Antonia who used to be at DWW (maybe now at Fighting Dolls too, in Czech Republic) also did, but I might just have read something about her growing up on a farm or suchlike. I'm wondering the same about Cheyenne Jewel but again I'm not sure. I can't think that I've read of someone literally competing in show jumping or something like that anyway. Apart from Viktoria and swimming as mentioned, I think other ex-DWW wrestlers who did sports included Tiffany from Czech Republic (Rowing I think) and Reni from Hungary (Handball I seem to recall - I'm thinking of what I read on the website when videos were released or maybe in wrestler profiles or something).
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 15:13
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Cheyenne Jewell rode horse and quite a lot of the DWW girls , Antonia and Miriam from memory, and perhaps Gloria AKA Sandra
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorgirl For This Useful Post: