Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Oct-17, 09:44
Banned
Points: 839, Level: 11 Points: 839, Level: 11 Points: 839, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Default Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

Looking to have a face slapping session but only concern for me is coming home with a big hand print on my face or bruising.

Has any experienced a session like this and how long does it take for the face to go normal?

The domme in question said she slapped her last slave 160 times in a session.

Do you think that amount of slaps can mark the face?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to RaajS For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-17, 18:39
Bodyscissors Toy

Default Re: Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

I think it would most likely leave some marks but it really depends how hard you want to be slapped. I would personally mix it up with something else.
Old 15-Oct-17, 23:17
Banned

Default Re: Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it would most likely leave some marks but it really depends how hard you want to be slapped. I would personally mix it up with something else.
Yes i hve mixed it with some one sided wrestling
Old 16-Oct-17, 09:43
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaajS [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes i hve mixed it with some one sided wrestling
It is not so much the amount of slaps but rather the force of the single blow which leaves marks. You can have light slaps without marks and on ve ry hard can leave a mark. It probably adds up for medium-hard slaps though.
Old 01-Nov-17, 21:39
Banned

Just had my session and wow what a experience.

She tied me up and set a timer on her phone for 10 minutes and it was literally none stop slapping for the duration. She slapped really hard to. I counted just over 300 slaps. Surprisingly no lasting marks on face, she wore gloves so dont know if that was the reason but an amazing session.
Was no safeword so there was nothing i could do to stop her. Had to just take it. Was pretty painful and brutal at the time and 10 minutes felt like an hour.
She kept wetting my face to so it was more painful!

Gonna be sore next few days !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaajS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 16:51
Points: 5,894, Level: 32 Points: 5,894, Level: 32 Points: 5,894, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

watch this video, the best face slapping video I have ever seen
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cfifao For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-17, 21:38
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

WOW, I recon she slapped him in the face over 300 times, hard too,he won't forget that woman for the rest of his life, for sure, nice looking woman too.

Added after 5 minutes:

Yes I've mixed it up with one sided wrestling, recieving face slapping while in SGP position.

Last edited by Womenrule; 10-Dec-17 at 21:38.
Old 11-Dec-17, 22:09
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfifao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
watch this video, the best face slapping video I have ever seen
I don't know, I think this woman is even more hard core:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-18, 22:43
Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

I don't know. But I got introduced to this method of domination by the perhaps unlikely source, the bjj queen herself, Helen Von Mott in late 2001 in SF. She was about 32 then and just rock hard at 5'8" 144 lbs. She was training with some girls that she trained for sessions back then but also trained very seriously out of Ralph Gracie's studio on Valencia St. This was a first-rate training locale for serious bjj competitors.

So, knowing that, I arranged session just down road from studio and she met me at door. As we started onto spacious mat in 2d fl facility, we talked about what I wanted in session. She suggested adding the dilemma of face slapping for me to deal with. I was taken aback at first but Helen seemed like a reasonable woman. Helen had good sized hands and at 5'8 144, I knew she could muster up a pretty good slap or two...or 100 if she wanted to. But, I said okay and we proceeded.

I had never competed since the female bjj session era had begun so I really didn't know what hit me, despite having 40 lbs on her. (Speaking of 40, being 40+ didn't help!) She trapped me in some kind of one-legged head scissor while sitting on top of me that almost blacked me out it was sunk so tight around my neck on both sides; even standard side headlocks from her were inescapable for me due to way she maintained leverage and pivoted with me as I desperately turned on my back.

Once I was gassed, about 15 min in, she mounted me, secured my arms so they couldn't interfere, and began the face slapping. I had no idea what I was getting into when I agreed. She looked down, smiled and delivered three stunning face slaps in about 1 to 1.5 seconds, leaving me refocusing my eyes and feeling pain...as she laughed from the mount. Being male and wanting to say that her slap fun thing was over, I really exerted myself to get out of position. The trouble with me having zero bjj expertise was that I had no way out of this mount with my arms trapped behind her legs and her dropping her 144 lb ass on my sternum whenever she thought I needed to be gassed a little more ("fatigue makes cowards of us all," as the old saying goes). WHEN I realized that I could not escape or at least block with my arms, despite max male effort, that is when I understood why she suggested it: she knew from session experience what I didn't: being trapped and slowly and painfully being slapped silly, with strategic solar plexus ass bounces thrown in, was erotic and would be a new twist for me. She was right. After like the fourth set of 3-slaps-in-1-second to my face, I put out a fairly angry 110% effort to get an arm free or something to ease the pain and humiliation. NO dice. And down came three more - harder than before with more laughter and another solar plexus bounce or two. I had to submit. And she didn't go for tapping, like I was in charge. She liked verbalization of my emasculation. She demanded it politely but with that damned right hand up again, backed by the smile of a woman in charge, and you bet she got it. I would have gladly taken a skull popping scissor than one more of those slaps. My face was screaming.

She took me through the paces after that: RNC with body triangle; several head scissors (almost passed out in reverse but she was good about not squeezing with those vice grips too hard); arm bars; Kimuras; wicked north - south choke (strangulation really), grapevine into bare forearm pushed down into my exhausted neck until I grunted out my defeat; and a couple damned school yard head lock take downs that I could neither escape or bare for too long (second most frustrating thing in session behind slapping...not being able to get out of, or endure, a chick's head lock).

BUT, she always took me back to Slap City for several iterations of manhood adjustment. You can't believe how hard I resisted when she again began to close in on another tight, arm controlling mount - knowing what that meant. I came close during middle of second "phase" of intermittent emasculation to calling off that abuse and having her stick to grappling but it dawned on me that I would then be sort of a kill-joy for her! She seemed to genuinely like "introducing" me to just how helpless a larger, untrained man could become vs her. And she told me after the session that nothing conveyed the helplessness, iho, better than girl on top, boy on bottom, and a) not being able to escape or block the blows raining down on him, 2) and more importantly, having the man verbalize that he could not deal with the pain that a smaller woman could dish out with her bare hands. Fortunately she dished it out ambidextrously but I bet she clocked me 75-80 times, mostly with her strong right hand.

She gave me a few minutes beyond the hour and said I was gassed; that I took the abuse pretty well, but I had no clue how to stop her or slow her down too much. I agreed. She laughed in a friendly way (making it even worse) and said that she had to stop then because her hand(!) was getting sore. Heck of an assertive woman, though I think she's out of it nowadays. First and only "slap session." Helen an interesting woman who had some interesting ideas and good to talk to, though I only met her twice in 5 yrs I was out there.

Added after 7 minutes:

as follow up, and more specific to your pointed question: just my opinion, 160 times seems too much for me if they have pop in them. Some women think guys are made of steel and that they can unload at will. My previous post detailed a larger and stronger than avg woman, Helen, unloading on me 75-80 times. I can say frankly that was more than enough, but also should say she measured them pretty good, somewhere between intolerable and painful! Less athletic or professional dommes might get carried away. Helen never got my teeth/lip, nose and no fingers in eyes. I don't recall any lasting marks beyond a red face that lasted most of the rest of the day: no bruising, busted veins. I was 42 during that session. If someone was older...you know what they say...the warranty expires at 40, so be careful taking shots to head or expecting their to be no tell tale signs from such handling if one is, say, 50+. Just my opinion.

Last edited by teller; 18-Aug-18 at 22:43.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to teller For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-18, 20:34
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

It really depends from person to person, but man, 300 slaps is just pretty fucking silly if you ask me!

Be carefull with that. Head is very complex and vulnerable part of human body.