Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in seeing more maledom stories?
Yes 68 53.54%
No 57 44.88%
No preference 2 1.57%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-Mar-18, 18:22
Points: 106, Level: 2 Points: 106, Level: 2 Points: 106, Level: 2
Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7%

Default Naruto vs. Sakura: Wrestling Training

[Features: maledom mixed wrestling, headscissors, maledom foot worship, humiliation]
[This was a commission for: overlordofkings.deviantart.com]
[PM me if you’re interested in commissions!]

Naruto and Sakura walk into the training center. There’s plenty of other people there, training, and more just hanging out in the stands up above.

“So I guess this is our directions for today,” Naruto said, taking a small scroll from his pocket. He unrolled it and skimmed it over. “Huh… it looks like we’re practicing grappling, without jutsu. And we have to take our uniforms off.”

“What?!” exclaimed Sakura, who could not believe that this official scroll was telling her to strip down to her underwear. She snatched it out of Naruto’s hands. Naruto had read it right. It even had the official seal on it. Of course, the reason it had the official seal on it was because Naruto had managed to steal one in order to make this fake scroll that he had made look convincing.

Naruto fought to keep himself from smiling – his plan had worked. “It’s weird, but I guess we’ve done weirder.” He took his uniform off and stood in front of Sakura in just a tight pair of orange briefs.

“This is stupid…” Sakura muttered as she followed suit. Her pale body looked flawless in her pink panties and matching pink sports bra. She looked so soft and smooth. Naruto tried to keep himself from staring too hard. Some other ninjas nearby didn’t really make such an effort. Sakura heard a few whistles from the stands.

“They wouldn’t make us do it if there was no point at all,” said Naruto as he got down onto his knees in a ready position.

“I guess not…” Sakura said as she got down as well, attempting to convince herself that this made sense.

As soon as they locked hands, Sakura started focusing more on the actual task at hand – beating Naruto. She couldn’t lose to Naruto especially with everyone watching. But she soon found that he was, physically, stronger than her. Just looking at his body it was obvious – he was all lean muscle, with clearly defined abs that she couldn’t help but notice and appreciate.

Naruto was similarly distracted. He couldn’t believe his plan had really worked, and that his hands were now locked up with an almost naked Sakura’s. He smiled to himself.

With lighting speed, Naruto maneuvered himself behind Sakura. Before she could even react, he had taken a seat behind her and pulled the back of her head down onto his crotch, between his waiting legs. His thighs, hard with muscle, wrapped around Sakura’s delicate throat.

Sakura’s hands instantly went to Naruto’s legs. “W-What is this?” She was already struggling to breathe.

“What, you’ve never seen a headscissor before?” taunted Naruto.

It felt like most of the people in the arena were looking at them now. Sakura in her underwear was already worth staring at, and on top of that she was now getting choked out by Naruto’s legs.

Sakura couldn’t help but feel humiliated not just at how easily Naruto had taken control over her, but that he’d managed to do it with just his legs. She pulled desperately at his thighs, but they wouldn’t budge. She could feel his bulge against the back of her head.

“L-Let me go, Naruto!” she said, coughing.

“Come on, that’s not how you surrender in wrestling!”

Sakura tapped on his solid leg in submission.

Naruto laughed as he gave her throat one last squeeze before spreading his legs wide and letting her breathe. Sakura gasped, and was so stunned that she coughed for a moment, just resting her head against Naruto’s crotch, before she rolled away.

“I didn’t realize you were so weak, Sakura.”

Sakura, embarrassed, surprised, shot back: “I’m not sure what that was, but it’s not going to work again.”

“Are you sure about that?”

Naruto dove onto her.

“Naruto, I wasn’t ready!”

Naruto began to take control once again. “You know, in the field, people aren’t going to tell you when they’re about to strike.”

Sakura was about to say something back but Naruto’s thighs cut her off, clamping down around her neck once again. This time, Naruto was perpendicular to her, and he had slid one of his legs under her neck, and the other on top of it. Sakura pulled at the top thigh, attempting to get even just a little bit more room to breathe.

Since when was Naruto so strong? She thought to herself.

Naruto snickered, looking down at her rapidly pinkening face as she struggled to draw breath. His eyes wandered all over her pale body as she squirmed and kicked uselessly. “I guess this is why chicks need jutsu.”

His remark caused Sakura to squirm harder, though the results were the same. Her neck was trapped in Naruto’s inner thighs, and his bulge was right in her peripheral vision, looming. Not only was she losing, but she was turning Naruto on at the same time.

Sakura, no air left, frantically tapped on Naruto’s leg. He hummed to himself and looked up at the ceiling. She tapped harder and faster. Her vision was fading.

“N-Na…Naruto…” she could just barely manage to say, gasping.

Naruto relaxed the muscles in his legs and air flooded back into Sakura’s lungs.

“Naruto! What the hell?!” Sakura shoved his leg off her and got back onto her knees.

Naruto shrugged. “Were you tapping? I must not have noticed.”

This time it was Sakura who flung herself at Naruto, out for revenge. But instead of meeting her, Naruto stood up on his feet. Using her momentum against her, he simply guided her head between his legs and locked her into a standing headscissor. Before Sakura could really realize what she had done, she was on her knees, staring down at the ground, and her neck was back between Naruto’s thighs.

Naruto rested his hands on the top of his head and looked down at Sakura smiling triumphantly. “Well this is a new one. How are things down there, Sakura?”

Sakura, her eyes forced down at the ground, couldn’t see everyone else, but she could certainly hear them talking and laughing at her failure and at the compromising position she was in.

“Okay, Naruto, I get it. You’re better at grappling than me.” Sakura slapped his thigh. “Now let me out.”

“You know, out in the field, people probably won’t be so nice.” Naruto said as he stood up on his tippy toes, stretching out, flexing his legs, constricting his hard muscles around Sakura’s poor neck. Sakura tapped immediately but Naruto ignored her. “In fact, they might even just knock you out.”

Sakura’s tapping got more frantic. She could feel the power in Naruto’s thighs and knew that he could easily put her to sleep. “N-Naruto!” she coughed out “P-Please! I give, okay, I give!”

“You give, huh?”

“Y-Yes! Yes!” Sakura stopped tapping, realizing that it was useless, and just held onto his thighs desperately.

Naruto decided to delay the inevitable KO for now and play with Sakura some more. He stepped forward, and Sakura’s head slipped out from between his legs and she slumped down, gasping for breath.

Naruto really could have knocked me out…with only his legs…and he was barely even trying! Sakura thought to herself as she breathed hard.

“Let’s try this one next. You have to be prepared for anything, you know,” said Naruto.

Sakura found her now weak body being pulled into another scissor hold. She pushed at his legs, shoved at his abs trying to get him off her – nothing. Before she could gather her strength back and mount a real defense, Naruto was on her again. He laid out on top of her, facing her feet, and snapped her neck up into a reverse headscissor in one lightning fast movement. Sakura found her face about an inch away from Naruto’s ass.

This hold more than any of the others drew laughs and comments from the crowd. Sakura knew she’d been totally humiliated but just couldn’t do anything about it. She tried to pull those thighs apart again, but even she knew now that it was useless and that she was at Naruto’s mercy. She lacked the necessary air to even beg.

Oh god, is this how he’s going to knock me out? Like this, in front of everyone? Sakura thought.

Naruto rested his hands on Sakura’s legs, keeping them down, even though they really didn’t pose a threat to him. “This hold can be pretty effective, but you don’t get to see your opponent’s face when you knock them out.”

To Sakura’s surprise, Naruto rolled off her. She sucked in air desperately, but not for long. Naruto easily maneuvered her recovering body into his next trap. He took her neck back between his thighs, this time with her facing his crotch, as he laid his back out on the ground. Sakura instantly went red, from a combination of humiliation and lack of air. Naruto’s package was pushed against one of her cheeks since she’d managed to turn her face away at the last second to avoid getting a face-ful. His thighs squeezed her throat tightly. She looked up and saw abs, then chest, then Naruto’s smiling face looking down at her.

“See, this way, I get to see what sort of face you make when I KO you.”

Sakura tried to ignore all of the laughs and remarks she was hearing from all around her. She couldn’t. She also couldn’t ignore Naruto’s hardening shaft pushing into her face, straining against the fabric of his orange briefs. And she could barely breathe now. She gripped his thighs as tight as she could with both hands and just looked up at him, pleading with her eyes.

“P-Please, N-Naruto, n-not like this…”

Naruto tightened his legs. “If you can talk, you clearly have too much air down there.”

Sakura couldn’t believe that Naruto could squeeze even tighter than he had been. She panicked internally – no air. The light began to fade. Her hands fell to the ground.

“Hm. Actually, wait.” Naruto shifted his legs a bit and reached down and grabbed Sakura by her pink hair. He pushed her face directly into his bulge before resuming his squeezing at maximum strength and resting his hands behind his head.

Sakura couldn’t see anything, she could only feel Naruto’s package smothering her face totally now, making it that much more difficult to breathe. Before she passed out, she heard a few cheers from the nearby crowd.

When Sakura woke up, she found that the situation had not improved. Her face was sandwiched between the ground and Naruto’s foot.

“N-Naruto, please, I give, okay, you win…” Sakura half-said half-moaned.

Naruto pushed down a bit harder with his foot. “I know. And since I won, I think you should give my hard-working feet a reward.”

“Please, Naruto, I’ll do it… I’ll do it later, somewhere where there’s not people…”

“Well, if that’s how you feel, I guess I’ll just have to put you to sleep again.” Naruto stepped off of Sakura’s face and started to get down, preparing to reclaim Sakura’s neck with another headscissor. Before he could, Sakura began kissing his foot all over. The crowd laughed. But Sakura really didn’t want to end up back between those thighs. She switched to his other foot and kissed it everywhere while Naruto just looked down at her, hands on the top of his head in victory.

Naruto lifted up his foot so she could get the bottom. Sakura licked it almost eagerly, running her tongue all over, slipping it between his toes, accepting her fate, accepting that it was better than getting knocked out in front of everyone again. Naruto lifted up his other foot and she obediently serviced it as well.

Naruto planted both of his feet on the ground so that Sakura would have to lay out on her belly in order to get at them. “Focus on the toes now, Sakura.”

“Y-Yes, Naruto.”

Sakura took his big toe between her lips and sucked on it as the crowd laughed. She thought she heard someone call her a foot-slut.

Suddenly, a second, paler pair of feet appeared next to Naruto’s. Sakura looked up.

Sasuke looked down at her, wearing only a tight pair of black briefs. He held Naruto’s fake scroll in his hand.

“I see you two got started without me.”
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to superscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-18, 04:09
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Naruto vs. Sakura: Wrestling Training

good one ,maledom stories are rare these days,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-21, 04:39
Points: 965, Level: 12 Points: 965, Level: 12 Points: 965, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I really loved this story, is there a way you can make this fendom?
Old 15-Apr-21, 04:51
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

Thanks by the maledom.
Old 15-Apr-21, 14:10
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

I'm not a fan of either one-sided maledom or femdom. I like a good competitive back and forth struggle between well-matched opponents. Male victories are most welcome, especially if the female is arrogantly confident about her own victory because of some advantage she has.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, humiliation, maledom, mixed wrestling