Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-18, 05:08
BJJBlondeLover

Default SHORT TRUE STORY: My First Session

Hi everyone,

This is a pretty big departure from my usual experience write-ups. i didnt knwo where else to put this, sicne this wasn't a session with an "official" session wrestler.

i just got back from my first ever session, but it wasnt with an "official" session wrestler who's been on the scene and verified by the community yet. I won't give her real name and only give the name she gives her clients: Jessie Jean, or Cowgirl Jessie. This is the same girl I met in this thread: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A little background info:
She's VERY new to the wrestling session scene, having only started back last December, and she's very private about it. She only wants to remain local for now, but she appreciates any positive reviews and advertisement for her. I met her first around 2 weeks ago when she worked at my friend's bachelor's party as a performer - she works as an exotic dancer part time.

Her rate was $650 an hour, but i was able to haggle with her to pay 400 for half an hour instead, since i didnt know how the session would go. I asked for a semi-competitive session, and she happily agreed. She said she could host it at her place, so i was happy with that.

When i showed up, she answered the door wearing a VERY sexy silk black bathrobe and instantly hugged me. I always knew she's a friendly person, and that was a nice welcome.

We talked for a while about what she does on the side, how she got into sessioning, and how she likes it. She said she's kind of hesitant to do it, but she's open to exploring stuff like this.

As soon as the small talk ended in 5 minutes, we got right down to it. She made a big deal about letting her robe fall off of her body, and my God she looked BEAUTIFUL in her blue, tiny bikini that showed off her VERY CURVY chest and ass.

And instantly, she FLIPPED the switch on: she got her dominatrix side out and ordered me to get on her mats. She then proceeded to put me in the most basic holds and switched it up with some variations of her own - headscissors, neckscissors, bodyscissors, grapevine. My God, this chick is STRONG!! She may not look like it, but she is strong!! She can squeeze and lift mroe than you think -- dont let your eyes fool you. As soon as she poured on the pressure, i was tapping and the first time i did, she told me that she only accepts verbal submissions and ordered me to bark my submission. i did as she told, and that was the tone of the next 30 minutes. Holy shit it went by so fast, and she finished the last 5 minutes with a reverse headscissor that she promised to pass me out in. I submitted several times with my mouth, and she made sure that i meant every one of them. I can still feel her beautiful ass cheeks constricting on my neck and making me see stars within seconds. Every time she squeezed, my brain uncontrollably sent erotic signals to my groin and i foudn myself in pure erotic ecstacy. She kept her promise and made me endure the entire 5 minutes in her ass, spending every second teasing and inflciting much emotional abuse. I thought the session would never end, and when she looked back on her phone, she giggled and said, "You survived, good job!" Jessie went back to her usual, bubbly self and asked me for my opinion about the session as she sat on top of my midsection and rubbed my chest with her hands. i thought her gigantic boobs were going to spill out of her top and onto my face, i wish they did

We then sat on the couch as she got her robe back on, and we talked for about 10 minutes about everything -- how she learned scissors, her athletic background, what other sessions she offers, and so many more. The most memorable question i asked was whether her AMAZING DD boobs were real, to which she giggled hysterically and said yes, and poked at them to show me that they moved. She said the greatest weapons she's ever used are her "tits, thighs, and ass." I ended up paying her $420 for being such an awesome sport and asked her about her other sessions, and she said she also offers "domination, smothering, scissors, email, texting, and her most requested so far - cosplay." When i heard about the smothering and domination, i immediately set a date for another session this week for a mixture of domination and smothering for an hour, for $800.

I then left her alone to go leave, and she came back in a dress as she hugged me goodbye and proceeded to "enjoy" herself.

In short, this was an incredible first session and i'll never forget it. I might polish the experience up and give a more detailed story later, but damn i'm just so excited and i'm still shaking from the session!! Jessie was very fun, downright beautiful, and is totally not a clock watcher.

If anyone in the Tennessee or Florida area hears about a very new girl to the session scene who fits this description, you might want to check her out! 10/10 highly recommend!

Here's some of the pics she texted me when we had our first texting conversation. she charged me $2 for them

She attached the message "these will own you =) " to the last pic

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 19-Mar-18 at 05:55.
Old 19-Mar-18, 08:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: SHORT TRUE STORY: My First Session

She does sound fantastic, mate. I love the way she 'flipped the switch' and got into character, and how cheerful she was afterwards and curious about your opinion of the session. I'm from Australia, so hardly in her 'local' area, but damn if I don't wish I was. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Old 19-Mar-18, 09:26
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She does sound fantastic, mate. I love the way she 'flipped the switch' and got into character, and how cheerful she was afterwards and curious about your opinion of the session. I'm from Australia, so hardly in her 'local' area, but damn if I don't wish I was. Thanks for sharing this with us.
hey thanks man, im glad you liked hearing about my session. God, i'm still in awe right now. i impulsively asked if we could move the session to this tuesday instead of thursday, and she said that'd cost an extra $20 for causing her to rearrange her plans, but i couldnt help myself lol. and i agree, she is the most genuinely nice person i've met in a while. i also like that she's my age group, and that makes it easier to relate to her. i cant imagine that i'd be able to relate to many "official" session wrestlers because of the age gap.

i think i might die from the anticipation from waiting 2 days lol
Old 19-Mar-18, 11:11
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

What the heck, man? $400 for thirty minutes, $800 for an hour? And she makes you pay more for pre-session banter and rescheduling?

That's absolutely insane. You're being taken advantage of. Don't let this fetish ruin you...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-18, 12:20
BJJBlondeLover

is that too high/expensive? i thought the rates and the rescheduling was pretty normal for sessions. lol i totally didnt know that
Old 19-Mar-18, 12:20
Points: 5,176, Level: 30 Points: 5,176, Level: 30 Points: 5,176, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

great story!! I agree with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about the money though. is she on wb270 or sessiongirls?
Old 19-Mar-18, 12:27
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by liao51 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks! and no, i already checked and she doesnt seem to be on those sites since she's 1) really new and 2) said she wanted to remain local/ 'private' for the timebeing. but with some experience, she might be more comfortable and move up to being more open to travel?

so if she's too expensive, what would be the usual rate session wrestlers should charge?
Old 19-Mar-18, 12:33
Last Achievements

Generally I hear anywhere from 300 to 400 for an hour. Some of the more famous people may charge more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks! and no, i already checked and she doesnt seem to be on those sites since she's 1) really new and 2) said she wanted to remain local/ 'private' for the timebeing. but with some experience, she might be more comfortable and move up to being more open to travel?

so if she's too expensive, what would be the usual rate session wrestlers should charge?
Old 19-Mar-18, 12:45
BJJBlondeLover

ahh, now i see.... i agree that it was all pretty impulsive and foolish, but i had a great time and will likely have an even better one tomorrow
Old 19-Mar-18, 12:52
Last Achievements

What is happening tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ahh, now i see.... i agree that it was all pretty impulsive and foolish, but i had a great time and will likely have an even better one tomorrow
The Following User Says Thank You to liao51 For This Useful Post: