Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 09-Jun-16, 16:12
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts
Default The three terrible tweens

Danny was excited. The only good thing about living in Phoenix during summer was that a lot of people had swimming pools, which meant pool parties. Which meant that Danny was finally going to get to see what high school girls looked like in bikinis. He was a sophomore, and for the last few years he had seen his female classmates bloom into maturity, swelling their clothes with unseen curves. Now, at last, he would not have to use his imagination any more - he could see those curves for himself.

His buddy Tommy was hosting a party this Saturday, and when Danny's mom dropped him off he could hardly wait to get out into the back yard. It was everything he had hoped. Almost forty teenagers crowded around the pool, half of them girls, and Danny was in heaven. The only fly in the ointment was that Tommy's obnoxious younger sister Kelli had crashed the party with two of her junior-high-school girlfriends. Only 12, she was one of those girls who had matured early and already had a figure better than most of the high school girls, who shot her dirty looks as she flirted shamelessly all around the back yard while her skinny girlfriends followed and giggled. Finally, Tommy's mother caught up with her and banished the trio from the party, and all was well again.

Until Danny got caught up against the fence and practically ripped the seat out of his trunks when snagged by a nail. He was trying to figure out if he could get his mother to bring him new trunks when Tommy said "Don't worry about it. I was going to wear another pair of trunks before I put these on. They're still lying on my bed upstairs. Just go put those on."

Holding up the back of his trunks, Danny entered the kitchen, crossed the dining room, the silent living room and made his way upstairs. He could barely hear the party. In the upstairs hallway there were four different doors, all of them closed. It had been a long time since he had been upstairs at Tommy's house, so he made a guess and opened the first door on the right. It was the wrong door.

It was obviously Kelli's bedroom, judging from the frilly curtains and bedspread. She and her two friends were sitting cross-legged in the middle of the floor still wearing their bathing suits. Kelli had a bikini, but the other two just wore regular two-piece suits. They were a long way from filling out a bikini.

"Oops, sorry," said Danny as he started to turn away.

"No, wait!" said Kelli, springing to her feet. She ran over to Danny and pulled him back inside. "Come here for a minute. I need you to answer a question."

Danny was a little nervous being in there but he answered, "What?"

Kelli looked out into the hallway to see if anyone was nearby, then closed the door behind her, blocking his way. "Be honest. Have you ever French-kissed a girl?"

Danny snorted. "Of course." Technically, it was only twice, but he supposed that counted. Anyway, they didn't have to know that.

"Then answer me this." She pointed to the two girls still seated on the floor. "That's Nancy and that's Stacey." They looked like typical seventh-graders, flat-chested and gangly in their two piece bathing suits. They looked up at him open-mouthed. “Tell them what happens. Don't you stick your tongue into each others mouths?"

"Well, yeah."

"Told you!" said Kelli to the girls.

In unison, her two girlfriends said "Ewwwww....."

"It's actually not that bad," said Danny, grinning.

"Show me," demanded Kelli.

"I can't show you. The only way to show somebody is to kiss them."

Kelli said "Then kiss me."

Danny laughed. "I'm not kissing a 12-year-old!"

"I'll bet I can make you," said Kelli. "I'm really strong. Look at this." So saying she flexed her bicep and Danny was astonished to see a hard muscle pop up from that slim arm. Her arm wasn't as big as his, but her muscle was definitely more defined. Where had that come from?

As if she was reading his mind she said "I've been working out with Tommy. We lift weights and wrestle."

"You wrestle?"

"Oh, yeah. Last week I almost beat him. I had him in such a good hold he couldn't get loose for about five minutes. He almost tapped out."

Danny couldn't believe what he was hearing. Tommy was two inches taller and fifteen pounds heavier than him. A whole forest of exclamation marks popped up in his head. Was she saying she almost pinned Tommy? A 12-year-old?

"I'm outta here, " Danny said, moving towards the closed door, but Kelli blocked him with her body.

"You have to get by me first," she said. She stepped forward, hands on her hips, and looked up into his face.

"That's crazy talk," Danny said, and took her by the shoulders to move her aside.

That set her into motion. With a sudden movement she snaked one arm up around his neck and jerked his head down, where she clasped it with her other hand and tightened. Staggering forward Danny felt her arms tighten and his air being cut off. Her arm felt like iron! He reached down, grabbed her thigh with two hands and jerked upwards, which only succeeded in toppling both of them to the ground. While the other two girls squealed encouragement Danny found himself trying to get loose from Kelli and failing. Every time he would shake free she would snag some other part of him and keep him from getting up. After a few minutes, Danny realized to his horror that he couldn't break free. Kelli had succeeded in scissoring his ribs and it was painful as hell. He managed to turn sideways facing her and tried to get to his knees.

"Get him Kelli!" shouted Nancy.

Grunting with the effort Danny had almost managed to rise when Kelli propped herself up on one arm and leaned forward to shove him. He fell back and she took that opportunity to scramble on top of him, straddling his chest. Instinctively, he locked hands with her to throw her off. She looked down at his face and grunting with effort, slightly rose up to push his hands back down.

"You got him!" the girls shouted.

Danny was in a panic. He was flat on his back while a seventh-grade girl was trying to force his hands to the carpet. Horrified, Danny watched his arms tremble as she gained leverage. He was losing!

Finally, with a final burst of strength, Kelli slammed his hands down, scooted up onto his chest, put her knees on his biceps and looked down at his face triumphantly. "I told you I was strong," she said. "Too strong for you, it looks like."

Danny writhed feebly under her. The few minutes of battle had taken its toll on him and he knew he lacked the strength to throw her off and she rode out his attempts effortlessly. He refused to meet her gaze, turning his head to the side.

"You beat a high-school boy," Stacey said in awe.

"It's not as hard as it looks," Kelli said nonchalantly. The fact that they could carry on a conversation while he was trapped under her made Danny's face burn with shame. He probably outweighed her by thirty pounds, but her body felt firm and solid.

Keeping his arms pinned with her knees Kelli took his face in her hands. "French Kiss Lesson number one," she said, and leaned over, pressing her mouth against his. Danny kicked and squirmed, determined to keep his mouth shut, but as the girls cheered and Kelli kept pressure on he realized he was trapped. Better to get it over with, he thought. He opened his mouth slightly and her tongue darted in, tickling and teasing. She had a light, fluttery touch that under other circumstances he would have enjoyed. Being held down by her and forcibly kissed was not one of those circumstances.

After a few moments which seemed like an eternity to Danny, she finally sat up and looked at her girlfriends. "Not bad. I kinda liked it." Kelli said.

Danny averted his eyes. Her thigh was inches from his face and he couldn't help but notice how tight and smooth her legs were. Finally she scooted back and released his arms, sitting comfortably in command. "Did you like it too?" she asked.

Danny refused to answer and she laughed and slowly stood, standing over him for a moment as if relishing the sight of his beaten body underneath her. Then she stepped away. Danny didn't lose a minute. He rolled to his side and started to get up.

Then he heard a sound from behind him that made his blood run cold.

"My turn!" Nancy called out.

"Oh, no," Danny said as he scrambled to his feet. But before he could stand he felt Nancy's body crashing into him from behind and down he went. Furious, he kicked out and pushed with all his strength to get her away from him. Somehow she managed to half-rise and threw herself at him again. The move caught him by surprise and he found himself flat on his back underneath her. Her legs were spread wide on either side of his chest and her stomach was pressing down on his face. She wasn't a chubby girl at all, but she had just enough baby fat to cover his mouth and nose, cutting off his air supply.

He hated being under her stomach. It was probably the most humiliating thing he had ever experienced. He thrashed from side to side but lacked the proper leverage to throw her off. Desperate, he reached his hands straight up, like he was in a hold-up. His plan was to grab her shoulders and toss the geeky seventh-grader to the side and make his escape.

"Go Nancy, go!" the other two girls were chanting.

It was a bad move. Nancy saw his arms reaching for her and instinctively grasped his arms just above his elbows and squeezed them together like she was squeezing an accordion. She had long fingers that almost reached all the way around his arms and she gave it everything she had.

Danny yelped in dismay, the sound coming out muffled from being partially smothered by her stomach. How had he gotten himself into this - flat on his back, arms manacled and legs flopping uselessly side to side, totally imprisoned by a little girl!

"Wow, Nancy! You really got him good!" the girls shouted giddily. Here was a high school boy being totally beaten up by a seventh grader! They were laughing hysterically as Danny felt the panic coming on again. He was helpless! Again!

He struggled and tossed for long minutes as his strength ebbed. Nancy rode him, even releasing his arm once to push her big coke-bottle glasses back onto her nose. Danny still couldn't get free and was nearly in tears as he heard the nerd girl talking to her friends.

"He's tickling my tummy." she said, wiggling a little on top of him, "Cut it out down there!"

Kelli and Stacey couldn't stop laughing. "Aren't you tired yet Danny? You look exhausted."

Danny could only offer a muffled protest. "I'm not tired at all," said Nancy. "I could stay here all day. What's on TV later tonight?"

The girls all collapsed in giggles.

Danny couldn't handle it any more. He just wanted out. "I give," he moaned into her belly. "Let me up!"

Shrieking in laughter, Nancy scooted back until she was seated on his chest. Danny looked up at the nerd-girl and wanted so much to shove her off, but a nagging thought in the back of his mind suggested that he might not be able to. And she would smother him again. So he just lay there in shame.

"Ready or not, here I come!" said Nancy, and lowered her mouth onto his. Her mouth was wider than his, he found out, and completely covered his mouth. Her tongue forced his way into his mouth and swished around. It was nothing like Kelli had done. It was slobbery and wet and gross. She licked his lips and gums and teeth.

Finally she had had her fill and rose to sit up. As she did, a string of saliva fell down and landed on Danny's cheek. He flinched. The girls thought that was hilarious as Nancy wiped her mouth. "Oops -sorry!" she said laughingly.

She rose to her feet as Danny lay too mortified to do anything but wipe his face. He just wanted out of there, but was afraid to roll away in case she decided to plop down and torture him some more. She stood over his head, looking down at him. He refused to meet her gaze but it soon became apparent she wasn't going to move until he did. Slowly he looked up at her, past her long white legs and flat chest. She pushed her glasses up onto her nose and gave a satisfied smirk down at him. She had totally dominated him and they both knew it. She nodded once and stepped away.

Again, Danny rolled over and got to his hands and knees. Before he could get up the remaining girl, Stacey, flung herself onto his back like a little monkey. “Me next!” she said.

Kelli and Nancy rooted her on. “Don’t let him get away, Stacey! Get him!”

Danny knew he should rise to his feet and throw the little girl to the side. She couldn’t have been more than a hundred pounds. But he was exhausted physically and mentally from almost fifteen solid minutes of wrestling. He just wanted out of there, even if he had to crawl. He stayed on his hands and knees and doggedly made his way towards the door.

On his back Stacey scrambled to get a seat and mounted him like a horse. “My little pony!” she said. The other girls found that hilarious.

Danny kept crawling. He didn’t care what he looked like, he wanted out.

Stacey scooted forward and swung her legs up, dropping them over his shoulders. Quickly, she locked her ankles and squeezed, at the same time pulling back on his forehead with both hands, firmly wedging his neck into her crotch. Danny yelped and froze. She was a skinny thing, but each of her thighs was as big around as his neck and when she squeezed he thought he was going to pass out. “Stop,” he managed to moan.

“Oh, you really got him now,” said Nancy. “Don’t let him up.”

Danny’s arms were trembling from effort. Finally he couldn’t hold himself up any more and collapsed. Stacey quickly took advantage of the situation and grabbed one of his arms as she continued to squeeze his neck. “Ahhhhh…..” Danny groaned, “please, please, you’re killing me…”

The young blonde brushed her hair out of her eyes as she pulled back on his arm. “Do you give up?” she demanded.

“Wow,” said Kelli. “I can’t believe how easy you beat him.”

“I know, right?” said Stacey.

“I give,” moaned Danny. He was in complete despair. To have to surrender to a skinny pre-teen was humiliating enough, but she was really hurting him. He had no choice. “Stop, please…”

Stacey released her hold and hopped onto his chest as he flopped onto his back.

Nancy giggled. “He can’t even beat a sixth-grader!” All three girls howled with laughter.

Danny’s mind exploded. A sixth-grader? He had just been beaten up by an eleven-year-old? My god, was there anything worse?

There was. Stacey took his face between her hands and said “Now it’s my turn.” She lowered her head and pressed her mouth against his.

Danny hadn’t thought there could be much difference between people’s tongues, but he quickly found out differently as her tongue filled his mouth. It was thick and strong, almost like a muscle. She thrust it in, withdrew it a little, and thrust it in again. Danny gasped in shock and pushed her shoulders with all his might. She held on, but reluctantly lifted her head when he began making gagging noises. “What’s wrong?” she said crossly.

“Your tongue,” he gasped. “It’s huge.”

“Is it?” she said, sticking her tongue out and trying to look down at the tip.

“My god,” said Kelli. “It totally is! I never noticed it before. Can you touch the end of your nose with it?”

“Of course,” said Stacey. “Can’t everyone?”

“No way. Look.” Kelli and Nancy strained to stick their tongues out as far as they could and barely reached past their upper lip.

Stacey shrugged. “I guess I’m gifted,” she said as she started to lower her head onto Danny again.

“And you’re doing it wrong,” Danny said quickly. “You’re not supposed to stick it in and out like that.”

“That’s right,” said Kelli. “I read about it. You’re supposed to tease and tickle. Be sensual.”

“Oh,” Stacey grabbed Danny’s face again and pressed her mouth to his. This time her tongue swished aimlessly around, like she was swabbing out a toilet bowl. Danny thought it was excruciating. After a few seconds she sat up and said “I like my way better.” Then she lowered her head again and began thrusting her tongue in and out of Danny’s mouth.

Danny’s hips rose up off the ground as he struggled in protest, but he was too weakened to dislodge her. He could do nothing to stop her as she gave fifteen or twenty thrusts while the other girls laughed at his struggles. Finally Stacey released his head, sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “That’s how I do it,” she said smugly.

Danny lay there in shame as the girls all high-fived each other, temporarily forgotten as they all talked at once. Stacey sat on him comfortably, in no hurry to release him. Danny wanted to throw her off so bad, but doubted he could muster the strength. She had completely drained him. After a few moments he meekly asked, “Can I go now?”

“Oh, right,” said Stacey as she stood. “I almost forgot about you.” They all laughed.

Danny slowly rose to his feet and shakily made his way to the door, afraid of yet another attack. But apparently they were through with him and he left without incident. As he made his way downstairs and into the backyard he could barely muster the strength to move. He had just been thoroughly beaten up by two seventh-graders and a sixth-grader. How could he live with himself?

He kept to himself for another hour until he got a text from his mom that she was out front to pick him up. As he trudged across the front lawn he heard a noise and looked up. In the upstairs window the three girls were blowing him a kiss.
Old 10-Jun-16, 16:37
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The three terrible tweens

Not as natural as the girls of davosseaworth's tales, but a good story nevertheless.
Old 11-Jun-16, 10:15
Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Excellent story!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-16, 16:11
Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I liked the story too !
Old 11-Jun-16, 19:36
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Another great entry, boyandy. Belly smothers are the best, too bad you hardly ever see them in videos/stories. Works better if the girl's on the chubby side though
Old 23-Aug-16, 13:32
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Danny was watching TV in the family room when his phone rang. He didn't recognize the number but answered anyway.
"Is this Danny?"
"Yes," he said. It sounded like a young girl’s voice. "Who's this?"
"It's Nancy."
He thought for a moment, trying to think if he knew a Nancy. Nothing came to mind.
"You know, Kelli's friend," said the girl.
Danny's blood froze. The pool party was months ago and he had tried to block that memory from his mind, but now here was a reminder. He recalled her as a geeky seventh grader with thick glasses and a ponytail. He also recalled her standing over him while he lay on his back, having been thoroughly beaten by her. It was not a happy memory.
"What do you want?" he said.
She laughed. "You remember me!"
"Yeah, I guess. What do you want?"
"Well, first of all, I wanted to say Happy Birthday. I heard you turned sixteen last week."
"Yeah. So?"
"I also heard your parents gave you a car and you got your license."
"What's that to you?" He knew he sounded kind of mean but he didn't care. The memory of her knocking him down and lying on top of him while he struggled was still too fresh to be nice to her. She had smothered him with her stomach!
"That's awesome! Now you can go anywhere! You can even drive me to the mall."
Danny snorted. "That's not going to happen."
"Why not? It would be so easy for you. I only live two blocks away."
"I don't care. I'm not driving some 12-year-old around."
"I'm thirteen now."
"Big deal."
"You don't have to be so mean about it. I'll come over. It won't take you long."
"Don't bother. I'm not driving you anywhere."
Her voice now had a firm tone that had not been there a moment ago. "Yes you will. I'm coming over in five minutes and you're driving me and Stacey to the mall. I'm not asking you. I'm telling you."
"Don't be ridiculous. Who do you think you are?"
"I'm the girl that's coming over to beat you up if you don't drive me to the mall, that's who."
"What?" Danny's voice caught in his throat. Was she threatening him?
"You heard me. In case you forgot, I'm stronger than you. I can hold you down and make you do anything I want."
"That's a big lie," Danny tried to sound tough while a little flame of panic began to flicker in the back of his mind. He knew he was a good six inches taller and forty pounds heavier and should be able to shove her aside like the little annoying brat she was. But he also remembered how she had held him down while he kicked and squirmed. Her hands had felt like handcuffs when she had pinned his arms together. How had she been able to do that? Was she really stronger than he was? That wasn't possible! She had gotten lucky, that's all.
"You were lucky," he said.
Now she was mad. "That's so not true! Kelli and Stacey saw me do it! I beat you up fair and square. I even forced you to kiss me."
"I'm hanging up now," said Danny, trying to sound as tough as possible. The last thing he heard before he disconnected was her shouting something at him. Something that sounded like a threat.
He went back to watching TV but his mind was too agitated to concentrate so he turned it off. He couldn't get the call from Nancy out of his mind. What nerve she had! To think that he, a junior in high school, was being threatened by an eighth-grade girl! Did she really believe she could beat him up? He stood up and began to pace the room. He knew he was foolish to be alarmed but the thought wouldn't leave his brain. There was no way she was coming over, he tried to convince himself. No eighth-grader could be that cocky.
Then he remembered lying flat on his back, looking up at her long legs as she stood over him. She had refused to move until he met her eyes and acknowledged with a look that he was beaten. Even though she looked like a nerd, she had an air of self-confidence he had found unnerving. The flicker of panic was turning into a bonfire.
He decided not to take the chance. Fighting a girl was a no-win situation. Especially if he lost. He got up and slipped out the sliding glass door that led to the back yard. He would be in his car and long gone before she got there. He didn't care if it looked like he was chickening out. Why take the chance?
He turned the corner of the garage and stopped cold. He was too late. Standing there with a cell phone clutched in her hand was Nancy. Beside her stood Stacey, the little blonde who was year younger. She was chomping her gum furiously and looked as though she was ringside for something exciting about to happen.
"Going somewhere?" Nancy said.
Danny opened his mouth but nothing came out. She was just like he had remembered; tall for her age, thick glasses, and wearing shorts and a top that looked like it was left over from elementary school. Although still flat-chested, it looked like she was starting to get curves as her butt was filled out and stretched her shorts tight. She was kind of cute, he thought, or would have been if she hadn't been wearing a smirk. She was probably 5'2 and a little over a hundred pounds. It was ridiculous to be afraid of her.
But he was.
"Ready to give me that ride?" she said. She walked up to him so that she was only a foot away. He was embarrassed to realize that he was retreating. He decided to stand his ground.
"I'm not driving you anywhere," he said, "and that's final." He crossed his arms and hoped he looked stern.
She was not impressed. She took another step closer and looked up into his face, pushing her glasses up on her nose as she did. "I guess you forgot how it felt to be trapped under my tummy. If you don't start up your car right now I'm going to remind you of what it was like."
His anger overcame his fear and pushed her away from him. She staggered back a few steps. Then, her lips tightening with determination, she charged him.
She had lowered her head when she came at him and Danny was able to push her head down and snake his arm around her neck in a headlock as her legs churned forward and pushed him back. Before he could really clamp down she grabbed his leg behind the knee and jerked upwards. He hopped around on one foot for a moment, then crashed to the ground, losing his hold on her as he did. She was now on top of him and they battled furiously as each tried to gain an advantage. Danny thought he should have been able to gain an advantage with his bigger size but it was all he could do to keep her off of him. Somehow she managed to trap one of his arms between her thighs and squeezed. She lay across his chest as she tried with both hands to capture his other arm.
Flat on his back, Danny realized with horror that she was trying to smother him! Her stomach was lying across his chest and he could feel her inching her way higher, towards his face. Frantically, he fought with an additional burst of energy and managed to throw her off him. Quickly, he rolled to the side and got to his knees, a second away from getting away from her.
Too late. She tackled him from behind and as he fell forward he felt her hand clamp over his mouth, shutting off his air. He threw himself from side to side, but her hold only tightened. He was yelling now, his shouts muffled by her strong hand. As much as he tried, he could not dislodge her and she wrapped her other arm around his arm and pulled backwards.
Then it was over. He was lying face down in the grass and she was sitting on his head, facing his feet. She had one wrist pulled up behind him, his shoulder shot with pain from the awkward angle. Danny twisted his face sideways.
“Stop,” he said, “Stop. I give.” He was panting from effort, his voice muffled by her butt.
She wriggled slightly to reinforce her seat and calmly pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose. She didn’t seem winded at all. “First my tummy, now my butt. Can't say I didn't warn you,” she said. She sat comfortably on the now-helpless teenager.
Her friend Stacey was beside herself with joy, watching them from a few feet away on her knees. “You totally have him Nancy. He can’t even move.”
“I know. I can’t believe he thought he had a chance. It’s like he didn’t even remember the last time we wrestled. I beat him easy.”
“I did too!”
“I know. That was so funny when you were riding on his back.”
Danny was miserable. They were talking about him like he wasn’t even there. Like he didn’t even matter. He groaned.
“He’s whimpering like a little puppy,” said Stacey.
“I know, right?” Nancy wiggled her butt a little to make sure she had a solid hold, grinding Danny’s face as she did. “ Beg, little doggie, beg. Maybe if you beg hard enough I’ll let you up.”
Danny was distraught. This was so unfair! He was a high school Junior and she was just an eighth grader! How was it she could beat him up so easily? He was supposed to be the strong one, not her! “I’m not begging,” he said.
He tried rolling from side to side but she held him easily. He didn’t know how this had happened. Granted, he wasn’t the biggest guy in his class, but he wasn’t small, either. He was kind of in the middle. And he had been through his share of fights growing up too. He had won some and lost some. But never to a girl. And never to one so much younger than him. He was so humiliated he felt like crying.
“You better get off me,” he said. “My dad will be home soon.”
“I don’t care,” said Nancy. “I’ll beat him up too.”
Stacey howled with laughter as Danny thought feverishly. Could she really beat up his dad? His dad was not a real big guy, only a couple of inches taller than Danny and maybe twenty pounds heavier. But he was a grownup! As he thought it over, he came to the sickening realization that there was a very good chance she could beat him up. Oh crap, Danny thought. She can probably beat up my whole family. He felt lower than low.
She bounced her butt on his head. “Beg,” she said again.
He would not give this brat the pleasure, Danny thought determinedly. He would not.
Then the worst happened.
He was wearing basketball shorts with a loose elastic waistband. He suddenly felt her lean forward, grab the shorts and his underwear, and push them down his butt. A gust of air told him that he was now lying face down with his bare ass exposed.
“You need to be punished,” Nancy said. Stacey roared with laughter. Then, with a stinging slap, Danny felt his butt get slapped by Nancy’s strong hand. Four, five, six times as Stacey counted off aloud, Nancy calmly gripping his arm and bouncing on his head when he struggled.
Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore. “Please, please stop. I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever you want.” He felt his eyes welling up with tears. “I’m begging you Nancy. Please…”
She stopped, looked over at her friend Stacey and high-fived her. “Do you want to spank him too?” she asked.
“Yeah!” Stacey said excitedly. Too excitedly for Danny’s ears. Her voice had a raspy edge that bordered on hysteria. She sounded like it would be the highlight of her life to spank his butt.
It must have sounded a little weird to Nancy too, because she said, “Maybe some other time. I know – why don’t you take some pictures of me spanking him?”
“Great!” said Stacey as she pulled out her cellphone. “Give me a good pose.”
“How’s this,” said Nancy as she did a double-bicep flex.
“Wow, that’s great,” said Stacey, “you really have some nice muscles.”
Danny couldn’t believe it. She was holding him down so easily she didn’t even have to use her hands. And if anybody saw that picture of her sitting on him with his bare butt exposed he was finished. “Please, Nancy,” he moaned, “please don’t.”
Finally she rose to her feet and Danny scrambled to his feet and hastily pulled up his shorts. “Get up,” she said, “We’re going to the mall.”
Danny shakily got to his feet, staring down at the ground. She cupped his chin in her hand and forced him to meet her gaze. Staring sternly, she said “Are you going to cause me any more trouble?”
“No,” muttered Danny meekly.
“Good. Let’s go.”
They entered the side door of the garage and got in his Honda Civic. As Nancy and Stacey chattered happily, Danny concentrated on driving and didn’t say a word. When they got to the mall Danny said “I’ll wait in the car.”
“No you won’t,” said Nancy firmly, “how do I know you won’t take off while we’re inside?”
“I promise.”
“Nope. You’re coming with us.”
Hanging his head, Danny followed them inside. His humiliation was about to get even worse. As a gust of air conditioning hit them Nancy turned to him and said “I think I want everyone to know who’s in charge here. I want you to hang onto my back pocket and follow me wherever I go. I want to feel you right behind me.”
Danny gaped at her while Stacey clapped her hands in glee. “Awesome!” she said. “He’d be your bitch, like in ‘Orange is the New Black”.
“No,” Danny said, “please don’t make me do that.”
“You will do that. Unless you’d rather me sit on you right here in the mall and wait for some of your friends to walk by. I might even pull down your pants and spank you again. That would be pretty tough for you to explain.” Nancy looked at him calmly, no doubt in her mind that he would obey. After all, she owned him now.
“Okay,” said Danny. Then they went shopping.
Old 16-Oct-19, 06:33
Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: I saw from the Showdown with Little Sister post that you’re still present on this forum. I have to say that it would be great if you could continue this story here if you are willing to, as this is my absolute favorite. In fact, I have ideas for a continuation of this story of my own, but I’m not sure if I’m allowed to write follow-ups of another person’s story....

And by the way, were you referencing a specific episode of Orange is the New Black, towards the end of this story? If so, which one?
The Following User Says Thank You to poisonfrog For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-19, 21:05
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Poisonfrog - Thanks!
If you have an idea on how to continue this story I say go for it. It's not like I'm trying to protect my brand or anything. I "borrowed" ideas from a lot of good writers, like MBP or davoseaworth, so if you can improve or add on I'm all for it.
And no, sorry, no specific 'Orange is the new black' episode.
Thanks again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-19, 09:44
Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Hi Boyandy,

I’m a huge fan of your stories and this one was great. Would it be possible for Danny to arm wrestle Sarah and Nancy? Maybe as an opportunity to win back his freedom or try to “prove his manhood”? It would be AMAZING to see another strength comparison where the girls prove superior and too much for Danny.

Once again, thanks as always for your great work..
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonderek For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-19, 14:40
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

just found this never saw it before definitely you should do more boy Andy it's great. maybe Sarah or Nancy vs Danny in a belly punching contest??? Dany finds out one or both has six pack abs and she laughs as she gets punched.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post: