Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Dec-15, 05:46
Banned
Points: 762, Level: 10 Points: 762, Level: 10 Points: 762, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Say Goodnight to Your Soul, Son!

What a disturbing scene.

And I say this because there really are people who would gladly sign on the dotted line on such a contract for the smallest of pleasures if they could; without a single care of what will happen to them afterwards.

This is far more realistic than many people will ever care to admit.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by goku77; 10-Dec-15 at 06:30.
Old 10-Dec-15, 09:04
Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,045 Times in 539 Posts
Default Re: Say Goodnight to Your Soul, Son!

We're already in purgatory...in this matrix you have pay just to exist! Look around you, you need money to pay for your very existence let alone your pleasures...If you got no money to give to the parasites when they demand it you're fucked! Who needs any kind of Religious or Political correct bullshit artist experts to fuck you around...Universal Cause and Effect (Fate) will soon put you in the place where you need to be
Old 12-Dec-15, 04:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
And I say this because there really are people who would gladly sign on the dotted line on such a contract for the smallest of pleasures if they could; without a single care of what will happen to them afterwards.
I would sign with blood on the dotted line if I could be Genie's (Barbara Eden 1960's) foot licker bitch slave for the rest of all eternity...I couldn't give a shit about the consequences I just want her to beat me up and own my body and soul for the rest of all time and beyond :P
Old 12-Dec-15, 06:57
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkscience [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would sign with blood on the dotted line if I could be Genie's (Barbara Eden 1960's) foot licker bitch slave for the rest of all eternity...I couldn't give a shit about the consequences I just want her to beat me up and own my body and soul for the rest of all time and beyond :P
Uhmmm.....I think you misunderstand the nature of this contract. This contract of which I refer to does not grant you or anybody else immortality, which means you will not be able to serve as Genie's slave for all eternity.

The contract would definitely allow you to be Genie's bitch boy slave bitch for life, certainly....but the trade-off is that once your life comes to an end, it's off to the pits of Hell with you. To be roasted and tormented by devils and demons for all eternity.

Gracias, pero no gracias, amigo.

Last edited by goku77; 12-Dec-15 at 07:04.
Old 12-Dec-15, 09:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be roasted and tormented by devils and demons for all eternity.
Thats only if you're a Catholic or an Anglican...as a Gnostic I just might be able to bullshit my way out of it
Old 13-Dec-15, 01:53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkscience [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thats only if you're a Catholic or an Anglican...as a Gnostic I just might be able to bullshit my way out of it
I'm not talking about the kind of deal with the devil which grants you immortality (which nullifies the whole....take-you-to-Hell-after-you-die thing, thus denying the devil his due from the word "go").

Nor am I referring to the kind of contract in which you can lie or cheat or fast-talk or sneak your way out of when the devil comes to collect.

It's very simple. The contract in the movie clip works like this: once you sign the contract for whatever it is you want the devil to help you out with, you will burn in Hell unless the devil renounces his claim on you before you die. There's no legalese you can use to swindle the devil with, it's that cut-and-dried.

You want the devil's assistance? You will burn in Hell in return for that assistance whether you convert to Gnosticism or atheism or Jewish mysticism between the signing and the dying.

Now, with that said, if you knew this was the kind of contract you had in hand....would you sign it for whatever it is that you want?

I wouldn't.

Last edited by goku77; 13-Dec-15 at 04:51.
Old 30-Dec-15, 12:59
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Too bad, he was banned. I was all set to engage him in friendly debate.

Eternity, in the ancient Hebrew language, Olam or Aeonios can mean a very long time or an age or period, and it probably didn't mean the more common assumption that's often accepted today of for "all time". Eternity can mean more than one thing in English too, for example "she held me in her head-scissors for an eternity".

Anyhoo, I recommend the crossroads movie if anyone hasn't seen it. It's a little dated but it's a fun little watch. When I first saw it, I didn't know about the meaning of the crossroads so the story's twist took me kind of by surprise.
Old 30-Dec-15, 14:13
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyhoo, I recommend the crossroads movie if anyone hasn't seen it. It's a little dated but it's a fun little watch. When I first saw it, I didn't know about the meaning of the crossroads so the story's twist took me kind of by surprise.
Indeed. It's a lot more meaningful than people give it credit for....

Although it does leave some of the bigger questions often posed by this board unanswered, such as "Could Britney beat up a Skinny Man?", "How many inches have Britney's biceps ?" or "Who's stronger: Jennifer Lopez or Britney?"

Old 30-Dec-15, 15:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Although it does leave some of the bigger questions often posed by this board unanswered, such as "Could Britney beat up a Skinny Man?", "How many inches have Britney's biceps ?" or "Who's stronger: Jennifer Lopez or Britney?"
Relevant: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: