Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-16, 22:36
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Head scissors and the effect they have on you

. Over the years I've sessioned with over 25 girls and have been the victim of some devastating head scissors. Far and away the strongest I've felt are from Cindy Huntress. But the funny thing is that the girl I would rank number two (a girl I've sessioned with many times) doesn't seem to have the same effect on some of her other clients. I often read posts where guys are rating many of the other girls I've sessioned with to have stronger scissors than her when to me they weren't so memorable. When I session with this girl I'm screaming after seconds and tapping immediately. Recently I've been seeing a local domenatrix as she is just getting into wrestling. She has rock solid legs and gets aggravated that she can't get me to tap with them. I told her about the girl I'm referring to and how I scream in pain. She recently saw a client that had seen the girl I'm referring to and this client told her that her scissors was way stronger than my girl that I rate number two. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with a girl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 22:48
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Head scissors and the effect they have on you

It would certainly help if we knew who your #2 was.

Though I can certainly attest to the fact that some girls who have "stronger" legs (as measured, I don't know... weight lifting ability, muscle mass, whatever) have less of a debilitating effect on me than some girls with "weaker" legs.

They're just different. The two pros I've sessioned with (in addition to 4-5 non-session girls) are Ashley Wildcat and Nikki Fierce. Nikki, I'd say, is stronger, without question. She can squeeze with more overall pressure. Ashley, though, is no less devastating.

Part of it is anatomy... their legs, our necks/heads, how they fit together. I think that's what you're getting at.

Part of it, though, I think is mental (on the part of the girl). I'm certain my wife is stronger than my ex girlfriend in terms of "potential energy of the muscles" - but my ex could brutalize me in ways my wife can't. My wife just doesn't have that "go 100%" instinct.
Old 06-Jul-16, 23:05
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I think you make a good point about the instinct

I have wrestled a lot of session girls who were good, but had a marginal scissors

Perhaps they werent trying that hard either

My wife has a devastating headscissors which is part muscle, part technique and part determination to make me suffer

So I think there are l lot of elements that go into a good headscissors
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-16, 01:29
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would certainly help if we knew who your #2 was.

Though I can certainly attest to the fact that some girls who have "stronger" legs (as measured, I don't know... weight lifting ability, muscle mass, whatever) have less of a debilitating effect on me than some girls with "weaker" legs.

They're just different. The two pros I've sessioned with (in addition to 4-5 non-session girls) are Ashley Wildcat and Nikki Fierce. Nikki, I'd say, is stronger, without question. She can squeeze with more overall pressure. Ashley, though, is no less devastating.

Part of it is anatomy... their legs, our necks/heads, how they fit together. I think that's what you're getting at.

Part of it, though, I think is mental (on the part of the girl). I'm certain my wife is stronger than my ex girlfriend in terms of "potential energy of the muscles" - but my ex could brutalize me in ways my wife can't. My wife just doesn't have that "go 100%" instinct.
I guess there's no reason to not reveal her. Ironically enough the girl is Nikki Fierce. I should also reveal that I've sessioned over 30 hours with her. I think a part of it may be that she's comfortable with me so maybe she goes harder on me. It may also be her technique. All I know is that when she clamps it on I have to tap instantly and there are girls I've seen with a reputation for great scissors that I can stand a lot longer. It's weird.
Old 07-Jul-16, 02:10
Temporary group
Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Wow, all you lucky guys with wifes that scissor you!
Old 07-Jul-16, 02:15
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess there's no reason to not reveal her. Ironically enough the girl is Nikki Fierce. I should also reveal that I've sessioned over 30 hours with her. I think a part of it may be that she's comfortable with me so maybe she goes harder on me. It may also be her technique. All I know is that when she clamps it on I have to tap instantly and there are girls I've seen with a reputation for great scissors that I can stand a lot longer. It's weird.
Like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] said sometimes the effect is just different for another guy. An example, I've met both Cindy and Yasmin and while their scissors were powerful they didn't completely immobilize me the way other guys said they did, Electra's were far more dangerous for me. Maybe Electra was happier to go into her 5th gear when I said that's what I wanted more than the others were, or it might have to do with specific neck muscles, general constitution, could be a lot of things.
This is a reason I haven't made time for Nikki yet even though I'm curious about her, I don't like fantasy level sessions and if Nikki's scissors don't shut me down I'm not sure she could handle me with other holds. I was happy to try Electra because I know she's got the skills to take me out legs or not.
Arekah is my #1 btw. It might seem obvious because of her size, but there are other heavyweights who don't have the leverage, power and meanness she seems to delight in using on me. Some guys say they find smaller ladies more lethal because it's easier for their smaller legs to choke, just not the case for me.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 07-Jul-16 at 02:26.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-16, 05:02
Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This ^

Girls have different leg lengths and shapes, and guys can have a skinny or thick neck. So it makes sense that the technique would be more effective if a girl with the right leg shape squeezes the fuck out of some guy whose neck isn't so thick. The body builder women have such thick thighs that it interferes with the maximum pressure a scissor can deliver. Because relevant to technique, those legs are not locked completely. The squeeze is a two way street like pliers.

Last edited by jacks667; 07-Jul-16 at 05:09.
Old 07-Jul-16, 16:39
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, all you lucky guys with wifes that scissor you!
yup we are fortunate indeed, and we dont have to pay for it
Old 10-Jul-16, 01:39
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you make a good point about the instinct
Of course I do, I'm brilliant.

Kidding.

But while I don't think this is what the OP is getting at, I think it's very real. Some women have no idea how strong they are, and I don't mean it in the traditional ScissorVixens plot line way of "she shocked herself by how much she hurt me." I mean nearly the opposite. I mean some girls think they are squeezing as hard as they can and they're not even close to max exertion.

Most girls have never done a 1 rep max in the gym even if they were a competitive ahlete in high school or college. My wife is 5'7" 140# and has excellent muscle definition. She is a fast runner, a fast cyclist, and a strong swimmer. She was a state all star and MVP basketball player, playing a position where most girls were 3-6" taller than her. Yet she thinks she's lifting heavy if she does squats with two 20# dumbbells or bicep curls with 15s.

I know my wife is more fit and certainly stronger than most girls, but I don't think she's got a mental concept of 100% exertion in a resistance/strength manner (she knows how to push herself to the brink in a race).

Contrast against my ex gf. My ex was about the same height and weight, wore the same dress size. Certainly less muscular. Though she did have spectacular calves and slender but supple cinnamon skin thighs. I digress. Anyway, she could take me to the verge of death in those legs (and with her arms) not because she was a competitive athlete or was used to lifting weights or being a dancer or something, but because she had a killer instinct. She could probably out lift my wife easily, despite not being as strong.

I think that dynamic, plus the anatomical matching up of parts, etc., may be why some really thick, muscular girls just can't inflict the pain of someone less physically imposing like a Nikki or Ashley.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 09:22
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

did you get sexually more aroused when the choke is stronger?