Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-16, 18:29
Pudge777

Default Zoe???

Has anyone here sessioned with her yet? I'm interested to get a session with her and Alexa when they come to Texas.
Old 04-Apr-16, 02:28
Producer
Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Zoe???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge777 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone here sessioned with her yet? I'm interested to get a session with her and Alexa when they come to Texas.
While I did not session with her, I did shoot a video for my website with her and we also did a semi comp match for her clips store. I can tell you that she is a very talented wrestler. She uses her weight to her advantage and with more experience she will be quite formidable. She doesn't have a lot of moves in her arsenal, but is very proficient in the ones she uses. She is also stronger than she appears. She is very friendlyI am not a scissors aficianado, but they were quite strong to me. She can also do fantasy style (my video) up to semi comp.

I don't know if this helps, but if I did sessions, I would definitely session with her. For transparency, I do not know her personally or have any financial stake in her success.
Old 04-Apr-16, 03:36
Points: 26,364, Level: 71 Points: 26,364, Level: 71 Points: 26,364, Level: 71
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,347 Times in 1,833 Posts
Default Re: Zoe???

She has a lot of very good reviews for someone who's fairly new, that gets my attention and peaks my curiosity even though I'm not really interested in ladies like her. Alexa not so much, but if they are touring together they may be friends, that could make for a fun double session.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: