Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Sep-17, 02:16
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,425 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: How did Goldeneye affect you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me personally I would have preferred that Xenia was a “good girl” who used her scissors technique on a high number of bad guys. Now THAT, coupled with female audience members cheering and laughing as one male soldier after another is easily defeated by her killer legs is an almost overwhelmingly exciting thought.
But that’s just me, I prefer the dominating women to be the “good guys”, and so OCTOPUSSY – with that all-girl, acrobatic army of spandex-clad heroines – was the Bond film that awakened me to the incredibly intense thrill of females defeating and humiliating males. It’s almost amusing thinking about it now: my male pride was hugely pissed off at the Octopussy girls’ easy victory over the male guards. But during this scene, my male member betrayed my male pride (!). It quickly rose to full wood to “cheer” every high kick, cartwheel kick, ballbust, and every other moment of acrobatic domination.
This edit of the Octopussy scene is really good. Taking Bond and Q out of the scene, so we can entirely enjoy the female domination: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have acutally never watched Octopussy before. That was hot scene, thanks. I had a similar experience in my early brushes with "femdom scenes". On one hand I was contemptuous of scenes with women trouncing men but on the flip side of that, I was hard as steel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-17, 13:45
Points: 7,343, Level: 36 Points: 7,343, Level: 36 Points: 7,343, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have acutally never watched Octopussy before. That was hot scene, thanks. I had a similar experience in my early brushes with "femdom scenes". On one hand I was contemptuous of scenes with women trouncing men but on the flip side of that, I was hard as steel.
Yes, now I recognise the threat to my male pride is a central part of the great excitement in seeing women such as Xenia destroying their male targets with embarrassing ease. Glad you approved of the Octopussy girls, too!
Old 13-Sep-17, 20:47
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

In my view Xenia is the best female bond villain. It`s a shame they didn`t have the vision to do a Xenia prequel movie. Now that coulda been the greatest Hollywood film ever
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-17, 22:18
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah it was good but it was Bambi and Thumper in Diamonds are Forever that turned me to be honest, I remember watching it as a kid and getting awfully excited.
Yup, this is what happened to me. It seems James Bond movies started to make a thing out of kickass women so I always wondered if the directors/writers had some fantasy about this stuff... I remember seeing the Bambi and Thumper scene, and thinking "This is awesome!". Also, the Famke Jansen scenes were awesome. She did an amazing job at that role.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandev For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 05:16
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yup, this is what happened to me. It seems James Bond movies started to make a thing out of kickass women so I always wondered if the directors/writers had some fantasy about this stuff... I remember seeing the Bambi and Thumper scene, and thinking "This is awesome!". Also, the Famke Jansen scenes were awesome. She did an amazing job at that role.
Yes, I`ve always wanted to be Willy White getting held captive by Bambi and Thumper. I would battle them daily in my effort to break out of that mansion
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 11:21
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I`ve always wanted to be Willy White getting held captive by Bambi and Thumper. I would battle them daily in my effort to break out of that mansion
I know the Xenia scenes have been recreated to a degree, but I'd kill to see them recreate Bambi and Thumper, but with more stuff on the ground and more headscissors, dressed exactly as they were in the film
The Following User Says Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 11:53
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know the Xenia scenes have been recreated to a degree, but I'd kill to see them recreate Bambi and Thumper, but with more stuff on the ground and more headscissors, dressed exactly as they were in the film
Man, the Onatopp sauna scene will always be my fave, but somehow I would love a Bambi/Thumper/Bond recreation along the lines of an endurance test or something along those lines; Bambi strangling Bond for minutes on end, and Thumper repeatedly testing his body with kicks from her bare feet; so many fetishes being tapped.

You could also then move it on to them double-teaming Bond during sex - Bambi facesitting him or forcing him to worship her pussy while in a headscissors, and Thumper riding him and stimulating him with her legs/feet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-17, 18:39
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

First I had see on Tv: "One millon years ago". Rachel Welch vs stuning brunete on prehistoric catfight- next: "From Rusia with love".
Old 29-Sep-17, 19:40
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me personally I would have preferred that Xenia was a “good girl” who used her scissors technique on a high number of bad guys. Now THAT, coupled with female audience members cheering and laughing as one male soldier after another is easily defeated by her killer legs is an almost overwhelmingly exciting thought.
But that’s just me, I prefer the dominating women to be the “good guys”, and so OCTOPUSSY – with that all-girl, acrobatic army of spandex-clad heroines – was the Bond film that awakened me to the incredibly intense thrill of females defeating and humiliating males. It’s almost amusing thinking about it now: my male pride was hugely pissed off at the Octopussy girls’ easy victory over the male guards. But during this scene, my male member betrayed my male pride (!). It quickly rose to full wood to “cheer” every high kick, cartwheel kick, ballbust, and every other moment of acrobatic domination.
This edit of the Octopussy scene is really good. Taking Bond and Q out of the scene, so we can entirely enjoy the female domination: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was definitely a classic and one of my favorites.

You might enjoy these clips from the Mexican movie Con Licencia Para Matar (Licence to Kill), also known as Las Tigresas from 1967.

It's a bit like the Octopussy since women in spandex catsuits triumph over their male foes over and over again. Just like in the Octopussy scene the males working for the villain simply couldn't deal with athletic females dressed in shiny spandex outfits...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-17, 02:01
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I agree with a lot of other posts about Thumper and Bambi being a little more effective. When I first saw that clip, I was about 6 or 7 and was watching with my dad. As a kid, you believe that you can fight hordes of grown man ninjas by yourself and that a couple of girls cant beat up a man, much less James Bond. So i was plenty confused by this scene but felt "guilty" for liking it. Like i was betraying men everywhere. But Bond getting tossed around, kicked in the chest, and legs wrapped around his head are undeniably hot, even for a 6 year old i suppose.

The Xenia clip i saw in my teenage years on youtube. At this point, I had already developed this fetish and knew I loved bodyscissors. I did watch them with great attention many time, but something just doesnt get me going. Maybe its because cinematically it just looks like her crossing her legs around people in comparison to a fetish videos bodyscissors? I dont know. But her death scene where she steps over Bond, picks him up, and holds her between her legs in a scissors is actaully really sexy to me. This was the real life or death situation in that movie and she was done playing games. She was ready to complete her mission and was going to pull it off in the most humiliating way. By holding him off the ground in a standing bodyscissors. At this point, only in the end, did I see her as an assassin that showed us her strength. I believed that she traveled the world killing targets via scissors. If there was a woman out there doing that right now...sign me up for death.

But overall neither had a real effect on me, seeing as I really acknowledged both clips in my teenage years after establishing my interest scissor fetish.

Last edited by IWantLegs; 13-Oct-17 at 02:25.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp