Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-18, 13:36
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The muscles of the family

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, he is another german writer. He's also on this forum. I just asked him if he wpuld put out that story on his blog.
Yes, we are definitely two different persons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-22, 16:02
Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

*This story was originally written in german*
The muscles of the family 2: Who is in charge?

Jörg boredly looked up from the couch he was seated on with his legs extended and one arm thrown across the backrest, when his parents entered the room. The last fifteen minutes his father had spent in the desperate battle of fitting all their bags into the trunk of the family car.
Impressive considering the vehicle was an estate wagon and his parents only went for a weekend trip. The amount of baggage was in no relation to the time of their absence.
"Well, then.", his father said jovially clearly already excited for the trip, "We'll be off soon."
"Yes.", Jörg reacted lamely, "Have a nice trip."
"Oh, I'm sure we will.", his mother raved happily, "Sometimes I feel like we haven't been away since our honeymoon."
"We go on vacation every year.", his father protested, "And for a week or two not just two days."
"Yes, of course, but I meant just the two of us."
"Oh, I'm sure we..." The man got a thoughtful expression. "Maybe it has been a while after all. Well now for our wedding day we'll make good for it."
"I'll try not to take it personally.", Jörg joked, but it did not bother him not to be part of it. By his age it was only natural to be able to find more enjoyment alone at home than with his parents on vacation.
"Please, you're happy you and your sister have got the house for yourself?", his father guessed his thoughts. Well except for the part about Nadine maybe. "But you're not going to have any wild parties here!"
Jörg sighed. "Yes, of course."
Wasn't like he had not been told that ages ago. And more than once.
"And your sister stays at home and doesn't get visitors!", his father continued strictly.
"Tell her!", Jörg replied in annoyance.
"He already did.", someone groaned from the living rooms door.
Jörg turned his head and found his little sister Nadine standing there. With her feet bare she was wearing hot pants and a dimly shiny bright green top made from silk with flimsy spaghetti straps.
The slender athletic limbs and shoulders exposed she leaned against the doors frame. The blonde hair fell down over one of her shoulders in the front.
"Indeed.", their father confirmed, "And you make sure, she keeps to that."
"Oh, come on! That's so unfair!", Nadine complained.
"What are you complaining about?", Jörg asked annoyed, "I'm stuck here, because of the shit you pulled!"
"I haven't done anything!", his little sister protested.
"You skipped school!", their mother burst in disbelief, "How is that nothing?"
"I only skipped like one class. Everyone does it occasionally."
"And 'everyone' also has names and parents, I get to tell about it?", their father asked sternly.
Nadine frowned and turned away. "Nevermind."
"Alright, good we cleared that up once more. And no fighting!", their father demanded, before their parents said goodbye again and left through the door.
They could hear the car starting and how their parents drove off the driveway, before vanishing down the road.
"Guess you're the man in the house now.", Nadine stated calmly, but there was an amused undertone to her words.
"Looks like it.", Jörg responded gnashing his teeth.
"Takes care of the house, your little sister and the family jewels."
"Family jewels?", Jörg asked skeptically, "Seriously?"
What nonsense was that? Some sort of joke?
"You know... yours, in my purse.", Nadine explained and giggled, as the blood shot into Jörgs cheeks, "You know since I unmanned you, when we..."
"Yeah, shut up!", he growled.
She moved still giggling across the room. "I'm going to call Emily, so she comes over. We're going out tonight."
"What?" Jörg turned in his seat on the couch to look after her, "Did you miss something just now? You're not stepping outside and you don't invite friends over!"
Nadine stopped and looked back to him with a mischievous smile. "Is that so?"
Jörg stood up from the couch to his full size. "Yes, they just explicitly forbade you again!"
"Their are not going to find out, if you keep your trap shut."
"And why should I do that?", Jörg wanted to know angrily.
Nadine tilted her head slightly, raised one thin eyebrow and gave him a significant look.
Jörg gulped.
His sister smiled coldly, as she casually strolled towards him and gently put one index finger under his chin. "You didn't honestly believe, you would be in charge now, did you?"
Jörg remained silent, but his jaw clenched and his fists closed at his sides. The problem was he genuinely did not dare to object. The memory of Nadine kicking his ass a while ago was too profound. In the end the thirteen-year-old had even made him cry.
"How about this?", his sister suggested in amusement and strolled over towards a bar table in the living room on which a single vase stood for decorative purposes. She moved the vase to the edge of the small table and casually put up her elbow.
"We arm wrestle for it. If I win, I'm the boss and if you were to win you can have your balls back."
Again Jörg could feel his face turning red. His cramping hands shook at his sides.
"Scared, aren't you?" Nadine curled her dainty hand into a fist and let the muscles and sinew protrude from her young arm. An ironclad biceps peak rose narrowing towards the top from her athletic arm, while on the other side the triceps bulged and her shoulder creased, when the tender white skin was drawn across the protruding muscle structures. "Well, simply no balls."
"Shut up!", Jörg hissed and angrily stomped to the table.
He grabbed her hand brusquely once she relaxed it again and held out her hand for him with a superior smile and put down his own elbow as well.
"Go!", he snapped and grabbed the edge of the table for additional support, as he leaned into his assault right a why and tore and pushed with all his might against her arm.
His biceps the result of years of sweat-inducing muscle training jumped up on his arm to an impressive fifteen inch circumference, as his strength collided with Nadines girlish arm hardened by muscles. The table shook slightly from the power generated on top.
"You worked-out a lot since the last time, didn't you?", Nadine noticed.
Jörg forced himself with a deep grunt to even greater exertion that he directed at his sister arm. A thick vein pumped visibly across the top of his mighty biceps.
"Not that I'd really notice it!"
Jörg gasped in pain, as in a single instant his arm was brutally wrenched down and the back of his hand audibly and painfully smacked down on the table. Nadine slammed him with such force the flower vase fell over and rolled off the table. It shattered against the floor like his newest attempt too prove his masculinity had against the steel biceps of his little sister.
"Bam!", the girl cheered and tossed back her hair, "That was so easy!"
Jörg slumped over gasping with his forearms on the bar table.
"And clean that up!", Nadine ordered and pointed at the broken vase on the floor.
"You just knocked that over!", Jörg protested angrily, but his little sister just smiled.
"True, but I'm the boss now, aren't I?", she noted unconcerned and flexed her steel-hard biceps again where he could see it and kissed the adamant peak quickly, "Girlpower, you know? You just can't compete with it."
Jörg fell quiet in shame.
"I'm going to call Emily.", Nadine declared happily and strode out of the room.

No more than three-quarters of an hour could have passed before the doorbell was ringing, at which point a depressed Jörg was still loitering around on the couch. The remains of the vase he had cleaned up by now. It was embarrassing, but because of small crap like this he would not mess with Nadine.
"That's gotta be Emily.", Nadine called from the garden behind the house, "Open for her!"
"Do it yourself!", he called back and could hear his little sister entering right away.
She had been sunbathing in the garden and therefore exchanged her outfit for a blue bikini with black straps, that covered barely anything of her buff gymnast body.
That made her rock-hard abs the immediate eye catcher, when she stepped into his view. The trenches outlined between the visible protrusions of her abdominal muscles looked so hard and deep like the structure of her eightpack had been straight-up chiseled into her body. Like that was not enough the pattern of protruding muscles continued to both of her sides where the muscles stood out as oblique ribbons and intertwined like a tight mesh.
Jörg expected nothing good at the sight of her bare muscles and sunk lower into the couch, as Nadine strode towards him barefooted instead of getting the front door. She was looking down on him from above. It should not have been intimidating at a height of 5feet to his 6feet he was barely shorter than her even while he was sitting down, but he still had a feeling that the look in his eyes was fearful when he raised his gaze to look in her face rather than stare at her killer abs.
Nadine stretched her arms high above her head hands together. Her triceps popped outward, as she did and Jörg also got a good look at her hairless armpits, where her well developed chest muscles flowed into her for her slender appearance broad shoulders. The smile on her lips was condescending, but also pondering.
Jörg could basically see her considering what to do to him now. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.
"I...", he began and tried to stand up, but her leg already shot up and the bare bottom of her foot landed on his strong chest, while Nadine dropped her arms. Roughly she pushed him back into the couches backrest. The tips of her dainty toes were on his collarbone. Jörg groaned with effort and grabbed her foot with both hands in an attempt to shove it away, but his little sisters leg did not move.
"Nadine...", he begged, but she did not listen to him.
The for her size comparatively bulky thigh bulged with muscles, as the hard muscle strands pushed out and they swelled visibly wider. Jörg was pushed even more into the cushions just to lose the ground beneath his feet the next instant, as the entire couch tipped and rose up in the front.
"Nadine!", he gasped panicky, as the entire piece of furniture tipped backwards balancing on the edge in the back.
The couch was wide enough to have space for three grown man and was not the lightest of its kind. The majority of its weight was focused on the bottom part, one sat on, but still there was barely a sign of effort on his little sisters pretty face, when she forced it back with just one leg at the backrest Jörg included and effortlessly kept it in balance.
"Which part of I'm the boss now did you not get?", Nadine asked coldly.
The doorbell rung again and immediately the thirteen-year-old extended her strong leg to its full length and knocked over the entire couch with him on top.
He hit the ground hard when the backrest slammed into the floor and rolled off. Without his weight on the backrest the couch immediately tipped back forward and audibly landed back on its feet.
Jörg looked up groaning from the floor and could see how Nadine smoothly climbed on the couch and jumped over the backrest. Legs apart she stood above his head.
"The door!", she simply said coldly and Jörg pushed himself up to his knees with difficulties and stood up, "Now!"
He nodded intimidated and stumbled still a little dazed from hitting the floor towards the front door.

"That took quite some time.", Emily noticed, when Jörg opened the door for her.
The girl had been his sisters best friend since they were little. A few month older, about as short and petite. She was wearing jeans with a torn-up look and sneakers combined with a white v-neck top, with sleeves just so covering her shoulders and had dark ash-blonde hair with brighter highlight, that fell down to her back.
Her bicycle was leaning against the house. It surprised Jörg somewhat, because he had assumed someone had taken her here by car after she had arrived so quickly.
"Everything alright?", she asked him.
"Uh, yeah.", Jörg said, even if he was still hurting from the fall down the couch.
"He is just being a baby.", Nadine cut in, who had followed him, "I just had to show him again just now who is going to be in charge, while mom and dad are gone."
Nadine glanced briefly at Jörg, then stepped past him towards Nadine.
"Did you beat him up again?", she asked and Jörg immediately turned beet red.
Nadine had never tried to hide that she was going to tell her friends about their confrontation, so he had essentially known that Emily had heard all about it, but the casualness with which the other girl revealed this and the way she accepted it as completely natural that his tiny little sister was stronger than him shocked and humiliated him simultaneously.
Nadine giggled bemused. "Did not have to go that far for the crybaby. I just had to make it clear to him what would happen if he doesn't do as he is told.", Nadine explained to her friend, while both girls were strolling towards the garden and slammed her tiny fist in the other palm.
Emily giggled. "You're so mean."
"Boo, pudding arms simply could have done it out of brotherly love."
Jörg was following the two girls seething with anger unable to change the embarrassing direction towards which the conversation was turning.
At least the whole thing did not right away last as long as he had feared, since Nadine returned to the garden right away, while Emily first tossed the bag she was carrying on the couch. It was what came afterwards that caught Jörg by surprise, because the girl pulled her top off with no hesitation and dropped it on top.
Embarrassed Jörg stopped frozen in the doorway. Emily did not seem to have noticed, that he had wanted to follow them into the living room. Unaware of him she slipped out of her shoes, opened her jean and pulled them down. Her pants were tight. So tight, she bowed over, as she peeled them off her legs and pushed them down to her ankles.
Now at the latest when she unknowingly was shoving her ass in his direction would have been the moment to the leave the room without a sound and hope that nobody ever found out he had ever been there at all. What temporarily kept him in place was the butt his sisters friend was revealing to him now.
Emily had a simply unbelievable butt, especially for a fourteen-year-old. Her two butt cheeks, which were basically fully exposed and wedging the teens tiny panties in-between, were big, round and looked firm enough to literally crack nuts between them.
The thought that he was staring at a younger girls rear almost stunned the seventeen-year-old as much as the spectacular view which the very same presented to him.
Long enough for Emily to straighten again in this time and begin to rid herself of her underwear. As she was reaching for the hook of her brilliantly white bra she turned head and torso just far enough to see Jörg from the corner of her eye and stopped in the middle of the motion.
"Oh...", Jörg noted surprised, when he realized he had been caught, "S-sorry, I..."
With Emilys body showing off her profile he realized the girl just a few months apart from his own little sisters age was indeed a little more mature than Nadine. Physically speaking. Or in other words she actually needed that bra size wise. Emilys breasts were not particularly big. Even with her comparatively small height they were little more than average in regards to size, but they were firm, shapely and pointy.
"I...", he repeated almost helplessly, "Well, I... didn't know that you..."
Emily turned around fully towards him now and completely took his ability to form partially coherent sentences. Not because of her breasts front view. No, now his eyes were nearly popping out of his skull because of the piece of art composed of abs that began beneath them. Light and shadow danced across the topographic map of eight symmetrically placed hills of clearly protruding abdominals and the deep valleys of the grooves between them. Emilys eightpack could match Nadines. The visible muscle definitions along her sides the v-mark, that formed from two diagonal grooves near her hips and framed her lower abs as well. But Emily waist was smaller and her hips partially because of the spectacular butt wider and her chest simply a bit more developed than his sisters. From a young girl he had expected such curves almost as little as chiseled muscles like steel.
"Eh...", it passed unintelligently over his lips, like his brain had finally shut down completely after this revelation.
"And?", Emily asked brusquely one hand on her hips, while the other motioned in an inviting gesture towards herself, "Do you like what you see?"
"What? No!", Jörg protested and shook his head, "Wait, that's not what I meant."
"Duh!" Emily shook her head with and almost pitying look and then shot him a cheeky smile. "I've looked in a mirror before. I know you guys are into it."
A line like that from a fourteen-year-old girl was quite clearly going too far. He was three years older than her and did not even have that little experience with girls, even if none of them had presented herself with shocking confidence in her underwear to him. He would definitely not let his little sisters classmate lead him on like he was a snot-nosed brat who for the first time...
"And want to see more?", Emily asked with a superior smile and crossed her arms in front of her chest squeezing her young breasts together with the slender arms.
"Excuse me?", Jörg asked perplexed and then Emily was suddenly standing so close to him that he could smell the peach scent of her perfume.
"And touch them, maybe?", the young girl asked him standing on her tiptoes in front of him. From his elevated position he only saw her smile and her cleavage.
She reached above beneath his chin and Jörg stepped back with a gasp, before she stroked it for real. Her fingers moved hypnotically in front of his face for brief moment and then curled slowly, as they were closing into a fist and the playful female digits seemed to transform into a chunk of iron in front of his eyes. It was astonishing how hard and outright lethal this tiny fist suddenly appeared. But more than that it appeared to be Emilys entire arm that seemed to turn to steel, when the muscle strands of her forearm and her tendons pushed out in strong relief. Slowly she pulled her fist down and curled her arm and made a biceps grow on her upper arm that almost took Jörgs breath away.
An arm like someone had placed a ball on top beneath the skin clearly separated from the rest of the arm by a groove digging deep into the flesh and slightly furrowed along its length. Due to the tanned skin tone the mighty mountain of muscle looked like it had been carved straight out of solid wood.
Swimming, track and field, gymnastics and jiu-jitsu. Emily had exactly the same types of sports since he knew her as Nadine did and one look at this biceps was enough to confirm to Jörg that she had joined the visits to the gym as well that Nadine had told him about.
"I was talking about my muscles.", Emily told him with a smug grin, "Did you think about something else?"
"No, that much was clear.", Jörg responded as cool as he still could, but even to his own ears he sounded wooden and not very convincing.
"Then touch them already!", she commanded and raised her arm higher. Had she been taller she probably would have pushed the biceps directly into his face now.
Jörg complied hesitantly and put one hand on top the muscle. The velvet skin was warm, smooth and flawless beneath his fingers, stretched tight across an ungiving biceps muscle as had as a ball of steel, but warm and pulsating from the blood vessels working within.
"Grip them properly!", Emily demanded and Jörg obeyed automatically fascinated by the feeling of the strength and hardness of the muscles beneath his fingers, "Harder!"
Jörgs hand closed tighter around the soaring muscle without being able to compress or deform the the steely muscle tissue in the slightest.
"Harder!", Emily ordered more demanding than before, "Harder! Harder!"
He groaned in an effort to put more strength into his hand and squeeze the biceps. His knuckles turned white, his arm shook from the effort and yet his fingertips despite all the attempts to dig into the solid muscle only pressed painfully hard against the surface.
"Oh, that's as hard as you can?", Emily asked smiling but it was a rhetorical question, "Epic muscles for a girl, don't you think?"
Jörg released her arm and nodded, as she lowered it and let the ungiving muscle disappear that way. His cheeks were burning with shame in the face of the superiority of Emilys young arms. "Yeah, pretty good."
"Get me something to drink!", Emily ordered and already turned for her bag, "Cold lemonade or something like that. I'll forget about your peeping if you do. And maybe you'll get to touch them again."
"Eh, okay.", Jörg muttered and hesitantly moved out of the room and then mechanically in the direction of the kitchen.
Everything was spinning inside his head. The bewitching peach scent, the hard muscle tissue beneath his fingers, this playful confident smile, the tone of her voice as she gave him orders... he had a hard-on ever since touching her muscles. He was rock-hard and turned on to no end. Because of a fourteen-year-old girl!
This was Emily! Emily! He knew her for almost as long as Nadine, even if not particularly well. She was the best friend of his little sister and three years his junior. This was just Emily! He was not supposed to be aroused by her. She was not supposed to be alluring to him or sexy! She was not supposed to be ripped or muscular or stronger than him!
That was the logical conclusion. She had muscles like Nadine and she did sports like Nadine. Shit, he did not even have the strength to crush her muscles, if she let him.
But she was so small and dainty and a younger girl and he was seventeen and muscular and working out for years... and Nadine could effortlessly beat him at arm wrestling, lifted at least twice as much as he did and could beat him up until he broke down into tears, because she had the same kind of muscles as Emily and did jiu-jitsu like Emily and oh, god!
Now he remembered! A few month before Nadine showed him her strength, before he had found out this jiu-jitsu girl could kick his ass and when the athletic abilities of his little sister had merely bored him, she had only taken second place in a jiu-jitsu competition. Emily had won back then.
He gripped the counter in the kitchen and groaned with arousal. Why did that turn him on? The thought of Emilys strength was humiliating just like knowing about Nadines physical superiority, but unlike with his sister the thought of being unable to match Emily with all of his strength sent a wave of intense arousal through his body.
He spun around wildly reached into the ice cube compartment of the freezer and cried out with pain, as he shoved a handful of ice down his pants to put an abrupt end to his line of thought in absence of a cold shower. Then he slumped down to his knees with a whimper.
Shit, that hurt! But what kind of nonsense had he been thinking now! He was a man! Basically an adult! The tits of some fourteen-year-old did not turn him on! The muscles of a younger girl did not make him horny! Never mind the fact, that they were harder or stronger than his own! And... and maybe Emily was not even stronger than him after all.
But Nadine was without a doubt, he reminded himself and that was enough of a problem for now without any delusions regarding her best friend.

Regardless he brought her the lemonade. He felt pretty ridiculous, as he stepped with a glass of ice-cooled lemonade out into the bright sun of the garden to the girls. Nadine was lying on her stomach on a garden bench and let the sun shine on her bare back. Hard muscles moved beneath her skin, as she stretched. Emily was on her back no less scantly dressed then the last time he had seen her after switching the snow white underwear for a black two-piece bikini. Two tear drop shaped cups were holding her young breasts and covered essentially nothing else since only thin bands held them together and in position. The bands were winding down her body crossing each other across her steel-hard abs and connected to the bikini bottom, which was only consisting of two small triangles, that covered her crotch and out of his sight a minimal section of her butt. The athletic pleasingly formed legs were completely exposed below the hips and moved enticingly, as the girl turned in the sun.
She saw him step outside from the corner of her eye and smiled. Jörg felt extremely stiff, as he walked over to her and wordlessly held out the glass to her. Emilys slender fingers stroked across his own as she took it from him.
"You're a dear!", she told him with a wink and Jörg nodded mechanically.
"No problem.", he forced out and wanted to turn around and get back into the house.
"And where is my glass?" Nadine had pushed herself up on he forearms on her bench and looked over to them. "Or is there a reason why you're serving Emily right now?"
"I... well...", Jörg stuttered, because he was all too aware his little sister would not particularly like the real reason.
"He wanted to thank me." Emily had stood up and was standing right behind him.
"What for?"
"Oh...", Emily stepped past him and Jörg flinched.
Her hand not holding the lemonade glass had accurately found his rear and gripped it firmly.
What was going on here? That was taking it too far! Way too far!
But as the blood was rushing to his head he stood there petrified instead of pulling himself free.
The blood was rushing to his head and towards his... She was basically a little girl! Just a girl he had known since forever! Nadines friend... Nadines beautiful peach-scented jacked...
"Merely for one spectacular view he isn't going to forget anytime soon." Emily explained with a playful smile and Jörg saw her glance up towards her. Her fingers at his butt moved; kneading his butt cheeks with impressive force
He gulped, partially because he noticed Nadines suspicious expression when she was sitting up on the bench. He could see the gears in her head turning. How long until she noticed her best friend was groping his butt this very instant?
His little sister opened her mouth to say something, when Emily beat her to it with a giggle. Her hand released his rear, as she was now completely stepping past him and moved between him and his little sister.
"Just kidding!", she told them, "The lemonade was an apology. He was probably scared I would beat him up otherwise.
And his face burned with shame. She had said it. Just like that. Like her ability to do so could be taken for granted.
"Oh, okay..." Nadine was still thinking. "Apologize for..."
Emily had put the glass to her lips and was pouring down the contents in big gulps until it was empty.
With a soft moan she took the glass from her lips and put it down on the bench. Her tongue slowly licked across her lips for the last drops of lemonade and revealed pearly-white teeth.
"Needed the refreshment.", she said and suddenly grabbed the hem of Jörgs Shirt, "Aren't you hot wearing this?"
She pulled it up, but with Jörg arms on his sides she could not pull it over his head. While raising it up over his stomach she paused and critically scanned what she had exposed. Eventually she dropped his shirt with an unimpressed shrug.
His years of training mocked by a teen girl like the results were nothing special. The humiliation became anger rising within him. How could she! It was unfair! Just because she...
"What do you think about my chest.", Emily asked suddenly.
"What?", Jörg gasped.
"Emily!", Nadine exclaimed in shock.
"My abs make yours look pretty pathetic that much is obvious.", Emily said so frank, it made the truth of her words all the more humiliating, "But do you think my pecs are better than yours as well?"
Jörg stared at her frozen and with no words left. His eyes felt wet. Was he about to break down in tears?
"I think they are.", Emily continued smiling and her breasts lifted a bit, as the muscles of her chest flexed and thickened visibly. Thin symmetrical creases shifted and deepened for a moment, as the pecs protruded visibly and the string of the bikini fought against the pressure of the bulging muscles. A deep crevice formed and separated the girls two impressive pecs.
Jörg swallowed. What incredible muscle-play! The Humiliation was still present, but additionally there was the arousal he felt at the sight of the girls hard muscles and bouncing breasts.
"I bet I can bench-press more than you. So far I don't know anybody who works-out with more weight than I do. No boy and no girl."
His pants were suddenly feeling rather tight. Had she just said she was stronger than Nadine? Nadine who according to her own claims could do multiple reps with 330pounds on the bench-press.
"So what?", his little sister grunted confirming the ridiculous statement, "At arm wrestling I've beaten anyone two-out-of-three yet. Including you."
So Emily won one out of three rounds?!, Jörg realized in shock.
The girl looked at him smiling, as she noticed his astonishment. "I'm lefty. So it's not a fair contest. She starts pushing with her right every time so she gets to use her strong arm twice."
If that was true he did not stand the ghost of a chance in a similar contest with Emily. She could have crushed him as effortlessly as Nadine had done recently.
"What are you two whispering about?", Nadine asked grimly.
Emily hand-waved the question. "Nothing really. Then again I never had one his age before."
She never had... What?
"Eh, wait a second...", Nadine was visibly as perplexed as Jörg felt, when Emily suddenly got very close and got up to her tiptoes in front of him. Her arms embraced his neck. Her breasts touched his chest and pressed herself tightly against him. Her lips were almost touching his.
Then she suddenly retreated away from him. One of her hands remained on his shoulder, the other slid down his arm to his wrist and simultaneously her foot came up and pushed against his hips, while she let herself drop beneath him.
He was pulled down alongside her to the ground, while her leg pushed his hip upward and from one moment to then next he was flying through the air and crashed to the ground above Emilys head.
Nadine broke out into laughter at the sight and Emily bounced smoothly back to her feet.
"I never had a seventeen-year-old opponent before.", the girl explained giggling, while she was striding around him, "But I think I can take him."
"Easy.", Nadine agreed with her, while Jörg set up angrily and fought himself back up to his feet, "He's a wimp."
He had let the girl lead him on like a complete idiot. Completely bewildered and with a tent in his pants he had seriously been about to kiss the girl and had let her knock him flat on his back.
And even worse! He was actually disappointed! What was wrong with him?!
Add to that the burning shame over the continuing self-evidence with which these younger girls considered their physical superiority over him.
He had to get away from here. He could not stay any longer or they were really going to make him cry or noticed the bulge, that his best piece was pushing in the front of his jeans.
But before Jörg could retreat Emily danced in his path.
"Sorry, that was mean. Here." She raised her hands seductively above her head and let her hips roll along the muscle-play of her shifting abs. "You're getting a free shot."
Jörg hesitated. His fist was closed and shaking, but it was not out of anger. When Nadine had given him a free shot, he had just bruised his fist on her indestructible abs without her even flinching.
The shame hit his cheeks all the more, as he realized he did not dare punch this girl. With an angry grunt he tried to rush past Emily, but the girl jumped swiftly in his way.
"What about your free shot?", she asked.
"I don't need it.", he grunted and immediately regretted it.
"Then it's mine!" Her first hit his stomach, before he could even think about reacting. His abs was mush. Her little girl fist had sunk into his stomach without even noticing them as resistance.
His knees shook, as he bent down choking and with a pathetic muffled whimper he dropped to his knees at Emilys feet.
"Seriously, that was it already?", the younger girl wondered innocently, "You really aren't very tough, are you?"
Jörgs shoulders trembled. His eyes were burning almost as much as his convulsing stomach, that he had to hold with both arms. He was moments away from breaking down in tears.
One punch from a fourteen-year-old girl in a bikini and he was down. It was pathetic. He was so terribly pathetic.
"Take it like a man.", Emily suggested innocently, "Now you get two. Unless you don't want those either."
He threw himself forward in fear of Emily throwing those two punches herself as well and wrapped his arms around her legs, while he pushed his shoulder against Emilys hips to pull her down to the ground.
Unexpectedly he did not manage to do so despite the weight difference, because Emily shifted her weight forward and held against him with her hips.
Jörg grunted from the effort, as he pushed forward with all of his strength to force her back, but the young girl did not budge an inch.
He could feel the muscles of her thighs steady as stone beneath the hands wrapping around them incapable to deform them with his grip.
The girl was barely 5feet and maybe a 110pounds if even that and here he was still pulling uselessly at her with all the might of his 6feet and 200pounds of muscles without getting more than a weary smile out of her as she resisted him.
He groaned again loud and howling and tried to push back Emilys small body with all of his strength once more.
With a frustrated yell he punched her thigh with his fist, as he failed. Neither she nor her muscles budged at all, when the his fist bounced of the chiseled features of her thigh.
Not a second latter a small palm pressed his head down from above and his gasped, as he last his balance and fell forward. He caught himself on his hands on the floor behind Emily, but his head had slipped between her naked legs.
Shit, that had been free shot number two., he realized to late and her legs clamped shut.
He screamed, as the pressure with which Emilys legs closed around his head became unbearable right away.
The blood was pounding in his temples and ears and his body shook from the pain.
Desperately he tried pulling back his stuck head, but the steeled muscles of Emilys bare thighs kept him trapped. His efforts were only rewarded by the painful protest of his neck muscles, as he pulled with his body.
"No-Hands!", his small but completely shredded opponent declared and started to bend her knees towards the floor.
Jörg was still howling in pain, as he felt his head getting dragged downwards irresistibly. His arms shook pushing against the floor, when they started to bent incapable of mustering any resistance against the strength of Emilys lower body.
Her knees touched the floor, while sweat was pouring down his reddened skin from exertion. His arms had nothing left now and trembled about to cave, while his head was suffering caught between Emilys steel thighs.
Then her knees slipped away sideways, as she spread her legs and the pressure was suddenly lifted. In the same instant Emily slumped down on his head fully and he kissed the dirt.
On his knees with his head flat on the ground and his exhausted arms limp on the floor next to him he was in a position that could not have been much more humiliating trapped beneath the firm little butt of his younger opponent.
His butt was poking up higher than his head, while Emily started to slide back and forth on top of the latter and rubbed his face in the dirt that way, while she alternatively held him down with her butt and crotch.
His lips were trembling like he was about to cry at any moment and Jörg could feel the wetness gather in his eyes. And yet there was something else other than utter humiliation. There between his legs were his best piece had never been harder.
"It is kinda embarrassing for him, isn't it?", Emily asked and giggled joyfully.
He heard Nadine chuckle incapable of suppressing an amused laugh and then felt the next moment a sudden pain, as his fourteen-year-old opponent unhesitatingly slapped his rear with her palm.
His little sister interrupted her malicious laughter surprised and Jörg could not prevent himself from letting out a whimper anymore now. A little girl was about to spank him in front of his sister.
"Uh, what was that just now?", Nadine asked in a slightly weirded out voice, "Are you seriously groping my brothers ass right now?"
"No, not at all.", Emily replied and Jörg could hear how she tried to suppress a giggle.
The memory how she had already done that before their laughably one-sided fight also added to the humiliation and the next loud whimpering noise left his throat. This time Emily did not overhear it.
"Aw, I think he is about to cry.", she mocked with fake sympathy, but he noticed her stand up from his head and step to his side
"Again already?", Nadine asked snidely.
One leg extended Emily pushed the other knee into his side and bend her upper body over his back. It was unbelievable that he could feel the separate outlines of her exposed abs even through the fabric of his shirt, as she grabbed his upper arm and calf with her hands and gripped them tightly.
Emily straightened the bent leg and stood up bending over forward as far as she had to to not have to release his limbs. She then shot up completely and Jörg gasped, as she pulled him up alongside her effortlessly and her incredible strength rolled him over on his back at her feet.
With teary eyes he looked up at the fourteen-year-old goddess in the provocative bikini. The suns rays behind her let the tanned muscles glow as the shadow they cast only showed of the shredded muscle definitions all the more.
The ash-blonde hair with the highlights fell into her face boldly almost covering one of her eyes while the blue of the other was flashing with excitement.
The girl whistled and Jörg turned pale in shock.
As she had rolled him over on his back at his leg, she had pulled it sideways and with his legs spread his last secret could no longer be hidden from the girls. His hard-on was getting visibly outlined by the material of his pants.
Nadines cheeks turned red with anger, as she hissed at him: "What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"You're really enjoying this.", Emily noticed at the sight more than entertained.
Panicking Jörg tried to crawl away from her on his back and cover his erection with his legs, but the girl dropped on him and pushed his leg down with one little palm on the inside to prevent both, as she bend down over him.
Jörg moaned from arousal, as he felt his cock react to her touch. Emily grabbed him fascinated with the free hand beneath his chin so he had to look directly into her face with his tear filled eyes. His lips were trembling and the girls white teeth flashed in her smile.
"I wonder if I can make you cry and cum simultaneously.", she mused excitedly about the thought of it, as she realized he was moments away from both, "Is that possible with boys?"
"No...", he begged in a shaky voice.
Emilys tongue licked across her lips wetting them.
"Yes...", she whispered grinning, while the hand on his leg moved irresistibly along the thigh toward his crotch.
Even his aroused moan was a sniveling whimper, as he closed his eyes.
The icy rain soaked them both without any warning. Jörg gasped in pain. Emily cried out as she jumped up and furiously spun towards Nadine.
"What was that for?!", she asked his little sister angrily, while she threw back her soaked hair.
The bikini soaked and the bare muscles dripping wet the girl was an outrageously erotic sight even from behind, where glistening droplets of water were rolling down the hard muscles definitions of her back and the mostly exposed butt cheeks. Jörgs erection was still done for thanks to the garden hose in Nadines hands.
"You two needed a cold shower.", his little sister explained humorlessly, "Or did you seriously just try to jerk off my loser of a brother?"
"Maybe.", Emily responded cheekily and threw back her hair, "Not that I think I even would have to directly touch his piece to make him..."
The next squall of water struck Emily from the front, as Nadine cut her off mercilessly with a push on the hoses nuzzle. The torrent struck the other girl and burst into glistening pearls.
Angrily Emily sped towards Nadine, while she shielded herself from the water with her arms as much as that was possible. She got a hold on the hose and pulled it down.
Nadine held against her and then the two ripped teen girls were wrestling for control of the nuzzle head.
Nadine cried out, as the hose was suddenly pointing towards her and bathed her in cold water. She batted the nuzzle head away with such force the hose was knocked away and hit the floor.
"You'll regret that!", she hissed and reached for Emilys naked shoulder with one hand.
The other girl caught her by the wrist and tried twisting the arm of Jörgs sister, but she pulled free and tried a hold of her own, which Emily prevented by slapping her arm away.
"Oh, don't even try it.", the fourteen-year-old grunted.
Both girls hands slapped audibly, as they continuously struck the naked muscles of the other searching for a good grip.
Jörg seized the opportunity to opt for flight. On all four he was already crawling for the garden door and fought himself up to his feet on the move.
"Hey, he is getting away!", Emily called out still in a wild fight with Nadine and left and opening for the other girl to tackle her to the floor in the process
"So what?!", his little sister hissed, while she straddled her friends waist and tried to push her down with both hands.
Emily fought back and they intertwined their fingers as they were wrestling with their arms. The astonishing biceps muscles of both girls pushed out from their arms with steely hardness, while their bikini tops fought with the pecs bulging from the effort below, which particularly in Emilys case made her breasts stand up.
With both their arms shaking from the effort and girlish moans Nadine failed to force down Emily, while Emily could not push her away either, until Emily finally bucked her hips and managed to throw off Nadine sideways.
She jumped to her feet and wanted to chase Jörg, while he was staggering towards the house, but luckily his sister caught her by the ankle and she went sprawling to the floor.
"Stay here!", Nadine yelled clearly enjoying herself, while she threw herself on her opponents unprotected back, "I'm going to kick your ass now!"
"Oh, yeah?" Emily giggled as she reared up and reached for Nadine behind, to throw her off. "Let's see who's kicking whose ass now!"
Jörg finally managed to get inside, while the girls fight turned into a playful tussle, and whimpered pathetically.
Hot tears were finally streaming down his dirty cheeks.
He had run away!
Out of fear and humiliation!
Because of a younger girl!
And the weekend had only just started.

The end

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-22, 12:03
Points: 3,310, Level: 24 Points: 3,310, Level: 24 Points: 3,310, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I'm a big fan of yours. I love all your young heroines, the way you build the characters and situations, the precision in the description of the musculature or the action scenes, and the tight dialogues that give liveliness to the story. In short, I believe you have an incredible talent, and I thank you for sharing your fantastic fantasies with us. Please continue to delight us with your work! In particular, I can't wait to read the sequel (or the prequel) to Mary's story.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to entropybeliever For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-22, 12:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropybeliever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a big fan of yours. I love all your young heroines, the way you build the characters and situations, the precision in the description of the musculature or the action scenes, and the tight dialogues that give liveliness to the story. In short, I believe you have an incredible talent, and I thank you for sharing your fantastic fantasies with us. Please continue to delight us with your work! In particular, I can't wait to read the sequel (or the prequel) to Mary's story.
Thank you. That's nice of you to say and also thanks for taking the time to comment.
Posting the Mary story I'm working on for a while now will likely not be possible on this site once it is finished, since a minor girl fighting an adult male is no longer comforming with the rules of the forum so I will have to look into a different place to do so when the time comes.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-22, 15:17
Last Achievements

I think that in this historical period it is funny and bizarre that we still have to censor the violence of minors against adults while the violence of adults against minors is considered entirely natural and justified.

I sadly take note of the choices of the forum even if I disagree with them and do not understand them.

Let us know where we can find a less sanctimonious space to read your fantastic stories in peace and without any moral dilemmas.
Old 24-Jul-22, 15:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropybeliever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think that in this historical period it is funny and bizarre that we still have to censor the violence of minors against adults while the violence of adults against minors is considered entirely natural and justified.

I sadly take note of the choices of the forum even if I disagree with them and do not understand them.

Let us know where we can find a less sanctimonious space to read your fantastic stories in peace and without any moral dilemmas.
From my understanding the issue is more that a fetish forum will indicate some level of sexual component to the violent situations and the forum was worried hoisting it could lead to the forum facing consequences eventually, but you can read up on that yourself if you want to.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."

The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-22, 17:18
Last Achievements

I see! Common sense should be used. I quite agree with what Naji said, but I'm sorry that so many compromises had to be made with the "right-thinking" people, who decide the ages and situations of the stories... as if the human imagination could have brakes and rules. Thanks anyway!
Old 01-Aug-22, 08:25
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

great story mlb!!! can't wait for more of Nadine and Emily, or Mary, or even Lily or her younger cousin coming for a visit whatever you decide is best
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, fist, little sister, muscles, sister, teen boy, weightlifting, wrestling, younger-older domination