Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-19, 23:57
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default SOMETHING happened while wrestling with my son and his boyfriend

December 24th

I've always been pretty big and dominant for a woman (6'1, weigh a bit over 200 lbs but a lot of that is muscle) and ever since my son started getting fit (a bit after his 18th birthday) I've loved teasing him, he's about an inch shorter than me and has never gotten as strong. I always loved watching him lift some weight and then walking to him and lifting a lot more, it always got him so frustrated, but I think it motivated him too.

Anyway, he's 22 now and is graduating from college soon, and him and his boyfriend were home from college and they kinda seemed like both were eyeballing me a bit. I saw a lot of eyes on my chest and legs and feet, may have been wishful thinking on my part, but I think I did I do remember them being impressed with my muscles, when I flexed they both got rally excited and when I asked if they wanted to touch they got a lot MORE excited. Anyway, this lead me to related how I was stronger than my son, and always managed to outlift him.

One thing lead to another, and I bested my 22 year old boy at arm wrestling, and his brother was *really* amused,hugged me afterward, and maybe bullied my son about it a bit. I was intrigued, and may have done some eavesdropping, held a cup to their bedroom door that night, heard them kiss a bit...and boyfriend make fun of my son for "Your MILF beating you up"

I was intrigued but also a bit put off, I sort of floated the idea of wrestling with him the next day. took some convincing (and egging on from boyfriend), but we ended up setting up some mats and I changed into a one-piece swimsuit. I think both were stunned when they saw me, my son was wearing boxer briefs and his excitement was quite clear. he charged at me and long story short I dominated the whole match. when I was holding him down, his boyfriend mocked him a bit before making him kiss his feet.

This did something for me, but I didn't want my son bullied *too* badly, so I let him go and started wrestling with boyfriend, he was also pretty fit and limber, but I did better as far as strength and technique, and soon made him kiss my son's feet.

They've both returned to their room and I think their being intimate, some noise is coming out but IDK what it is.

Where should I go next?

Dec 25th

I heard them going at it last night but kind of got some cold feet, not wanting to make a scene, I decided not to go in, but had a change of heart after the sixth time I came in the shower. I decided I'd just put on my robe and bare in there, ask for some soap or something and walk out.

I made sure to expose a LOT of cleavage and leg when I put it on, and may have played with my hair way longer than I had to before marching up to his room. I did that thing where you knock on the door while opening it...is there a name for that? anyway, I them cuddling butt fucking naked and had to bite my tongue to stop myself from masturbating then and there.

They seemed to get a bit excited from seeing me (judging by what their cocks were doing, and what parts of me they looked at) but I played it off as a quirky moment, I asked if they had any shampoo I could borrow (Lame excuse but they may have just bought it) before they stammered an attempt at an answer and I just threw the cover over them.

I told them to cuddle tight as I tucked them in for Christmas night, making sure to get the cover as tight on them as possible, really squishing them in, while making sure to speak in an emasculating and maybe a bit mysandric tone about my little cute boys.

I finished it off by kissing both on the cheek and making them say goodnight, and slipped breasts out of my robe when the light was off...they both saw, neither commented. after that Santa went to work in our house.

So, Christmas morning was a big success! It was cute seeing them hug and kiss and make merry (I may have pointed out whenever they were under a mistletoe...and Santa may have hung a few overnight....those boys are handsome). hey both had tight t-shirts with Christmassy themes, I wore a tacky sweater (one that really hugs my figure and shows the size and tone of my arms) and a pair of yuletide tights. the jeans they had n were tight enough that I could tell they got excited from kissing in front of me (If only form their constant need to re-adjust themselves...they failed to be as subtle as they wanted to be!)

We ate a nice breakfast i made, joked around, and started opening presents. The boys had gotten me some speakers and charging cords for my phone, I got them some clothes and video games (Nothing they didn't ask for by name, but they sure acted surprised) and then we got to the stocking stuffers.

I put stockings in their stockings! (and bras, and panties...)I gave each boy a set of women's lingerie, with a garter belt and nylons for son and thigh-high fishnets for BF, they both blushed so heavily when they got them and started freaking out at me, I took my time to explain that they were cute, and boys like them needed to look cute. They may have been a bit offended by that, but blushed through some civility.

Finally I pulled one out, a 10" green studded strap-on, which I immediately showed off. BF made a comment on it being weird and I immediately jammed the toy against the bulge in his jeans and asked him if it made him feel inadequate.

Son starts getting confrontational with me, I tell him that boys who've been working out for so long and can still get manhandled by their mom should get what she gives them, yadda yadda, we ended up working out a new wrestling match...bth of them at the same time vs me.

I immediately took off my sweater to reveal a sports bra, I started flexing at them (and they acted like they weren't intimidated) before specifying losers worship winner's feet.

They put up a good effort, it was adorable how they used teamwork, but managed to manhandle both, eventually I had son's had between my thighs while BF was in a headlock, but fr extra humiliation I moved his head once he got weak and finished him off by smothering him between my cleavage.

when the boys were recovered, I made them put on their new uhhh, Christmas Lingerie. I remember slapping their butts and pushing them into a bathroom, demanding them changed when they walked out...they were both barely contained by their panties (which didn't fit (*perfectly*, I worked with what was in my closet) and I had to adjust a few things they did wrong, but finally leaned back in my chair, sipped some coco, and had them worship my sweaty feet.

after a few minutes, I grabbed a mistletoe from my purse and would occasionally hang it above their heads, making them swap spit with my sweat in both of their mouths. they stared uhhh, leaking.

I sent em back to their room after that, didn't get around to grinding them or using my strap

whats my next move?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 02:52
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: SOMETHING happened while wrestling with my son and his boyfriend

Since you asked, I think the idea of a woman using her muscles and strength to make two gay guys lust uncontrollably for her even more than they lust after each other would be very humiliating for them.
Old 13-Jan-19, 05:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Purple [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since you asked, I think the idea of a woman using her muscles and strength to make two gay guys lust uncontrollably for her even more than they lust after each other would be very humiliating for them.
Hmm, are you suggesting I write some stuff from one of their POVs or something?
Old 13-Jan-19, 05:44
Last Achievements

Yeah, maybe a switching pov.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purple For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 07:44
Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I love the power dynamic you've set up here. The mother/son dynamic is always interesting, but I don't think I've ever seen mother/son/son's boyfriend (hell I can't remember ever reading a gay guy getting dominated in a story). This has got a LOT of potential. What's the power dynamic in the boys relationship? Is one considered the more dominant/strong one, and if so how does it make him feel not being able to protect himself or his boyfriend from the mother? Are the boys only attracted to the mother due to the more masculine/alpha qualities she has?

Sorry to go on, but I really like the story you've set up here. Hope there's a second part.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-19, 08:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love the power dynamic you've set up here. The mother/son dynamic is always interesting, but I don't think I've ever seen mother/son/son's boyfriend (hell I can't remember ever reading a gay guy getting dominated in a story). This has got a LOT of potential. What's the power dynamic in the boys relationship? Is one considered the more dominant/strong one, and if so how does it make him feel not being able to protect himself or his boyfriend from the mother? Are the boys only attracted to the mother due to the more masculine/alpha qualities she has?

Sorry to go on, but I really like the story you've set up here. Hope there's a second part.
Thanks, I'll keep all that in mind! feel free to suggest more, or PM me. maybe we could chat about possibilities?
Old 13-Jan-19, 10:00
Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37 Points: 7,511, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, I'll keep all that in mind! feel free to suggest more, or PM me. maybe we could chat about possibilities?
Sure thing, I mean there's a lot more experienced writers on the site than me, but I'd be glad to help if you want it.
Old 13-Jan-19, 21:37
Last Achievements

Yeah, I can only remember one similar story I read years ago on DTV where a muscle woman humiliated an obnoxious gay guy by stealing his boyfriend because the boyfriend's real turn on was huge muscles and she was bigger and stronger than the gay guy.
Old 14-Jan-19, 01:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Purple [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I can only remember one similar story I read years ago on DTV where a muscle woman humiliated an obnoxious gay guy by stealing his boyfriend because the boyfriend's real turn on was huge muscles and she was bigger and stronger than the gay guy.
any idea on the name of what one?
Old 14-Jan-19, 04:55
Last Achievements

Sorry, it was a long time ago and the dtv archives are huge. I do remember it involved her showing off to the men while all we're in a hot tub.

Last edited by Mr. Purple; 14-Jan-19 at 05:03.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purple For This Useful Post:

Tags
mom