Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Nov-11, 11:46
Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default An early facesitting experience

As far back as I can remember, even when I was 6 years old, I've always wanted to be sat on and pinned by girls.
During my early teenage years I used to go to a friend's house most afternoons after school. One summer afternoon one of my friend's sister's girlfriends came over as she often did. Her name was Christine and she came straight from school instead of going home to change. It was the sixties and she wore her tartan uniform skirt very short and had on a white cotton blouse. She was extremely cute and I had often hoped I could engender a wrestle with her but I did not know how. As she went into another room where the girls were, I could not help thinking that I'd love to be sat on by her.
Later that afternoon, my friend and I were lying on the floor on our bellies watching "The Jetsons" on TV when the two girls came back into the lounge. My friend's sister sat on the couch but I was amazed to feel Christine sit astride my back. She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I've always wanted to sit on you." You could have knocked me over with a feather! I didn't know what to do so I just lay there enjoying it. When the show finished , Christine said, "Do you think you could get me off?" I could sense a wrestling match could happen so I said, "Of course I can." She giggled and said let's go outside and see if you can." I could hardly contain my excitement as we went around the back garden to a patch of soft thick lawn. Christine looked at me and said, "Okay you lie down and I'll sit on you. If you get me off, you are the winner and if I stay on you and make you give in, I'm the winner." I nearly had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming but it got even better. I lay down on my belly thinking that's what she wanted and she giggled again and said, "No, roll over. I want to look at you as I beat you up." With delight I rolled over and she sat on my stomach in a schoolgirl pin. She smiled at me and said, "Just let me get comfortable and we can start." With that she moved forward until she was sitting high on my chest with her knees either side of my face and grasped my wrists and pinned them in a classic schoolgirl pin. “Okay, get me off if you can,” she said. I struggled a bit to let her think I was trying and she just sat there looking at me. After a while she laughed and said, “I don’t think you are trying too hard to get me off. C’mon try harder.” I struggled harder but she was actually quite strong. Just when I thought I might flip her off by pushing with my arms, she used my strength against me and moved my arms up beside my head and shuffled forward and sat on my neck with my chin pushed against her white cotton panties. My arms were trapped by her legs allowing me no leverage. I was tightly pinned and she giggled again and said, “Now I’m going to beat you up and there is nothing you can do.” I tried to struggle but was helplessly pinned. I might have been able to kick her from behind and dislodge her, but that would be fighting dirty with a girl. Besides, I was enjoying her sitting on me and had a huge erection in my shorts!
I tried moving my arms but she leaned down and pinned them As she did so, her skirt slipped over my face leaving me with a view of her panties. She giggled again (I was going to hear a lot of that giggle) and said, “I think this is called a schoolgirl pin. I guess it’s appropriate that I’m in my school uniform. Can you get me off?” I struggled again but couldn’t move my arms. As I tried to struggle she slipped a little further forward and sat on my chin, nearly on my mouth. I could smell her panties, a lovely sweet feminine smell that to this day is still my favourite smell. Another giggle and she said, “I think you are in trouble. You can’t get me off and I’m going to sit on you as long as I like before I let you give in.” Her skirt was still over my face and I mumbled a brave but hopeless reply. She giggled and said, “It’s only four o’clock and I don’t have to be home until 6.30 so you are going to be on your back with me on top of you for hours yet.” She let go of my wrists, sat up and pulled her skirt back from my face and smiled down at me, “What do you think of that then? I’m going to beat you up for more than two hours.” I tried to move but she laughed softly and said, “I wonder what the record for a schoolgirl pin is? Should we try to set it?” I could only look up at her at she continued, “I like sitting on you and I’m thinking up a good way to make you give in later.”
As much as I enjoyed her sitting on me, it was embarrassing being helplessly pinned by a girl and I tried desperately to unseat her. However my arms had been weakened to some extent by being so tightly confined and she was perfectly balanced in how she as sitting on me. I could only squirm around a bit and she giggled and teased, “I’ve got you and I’m not getting off you.” She leaned down and pinned my arms again and said, “If you don’t stop struggling, I’ll make you stop.” I ignored her so she giggled and moved forward until her pussy was over my face and then settled down on me so that my nose pushed into her pussy. I was unable to move my head and she was smothering me with her pussy while pinning my arms. “Are you going to stop fighting me?” she asked. I stopped and nodded. “Okay, I’ll just stay here and teach you a lesson on who’s boss,” she teased and wriggled her pussy until it surrounded my nose. I was quite naive and did not realise how sexual this was to her and how much she was aroused. I was aware of the delightful scent of her pussy and panties and that she was quite wet but was a little scared as I could not breathe.
She must have read my mind as she asked, “Can you breathe?” I shook my head and she asked, “Are you going to struggle any more?” I shook my head again. “Do you promise?” I was getting very short of breath and shook my head furiously. Christine giggled and said, “Do you think I’ve won our wrestling match?” I nodded and she giggled a soft, sexy giggle, “Would you like to breathe?” I nodded and she moved back into a very high schoolgirl pin with my chin pressed against the now wet crotch of her knickers and pulled her skirt back from my face. She looked down at me and said, “You poor thing. I’ve got hours of playing with you yet.” She ran her fingers through my hair and smiled and said, “Next time you struggle I’m going to sit on your face for a very long time until you learn your lesson. Now I think everyone should know I can beat you up.” With that she called all the other teenagers to come out and see her beat me up……………..
More to come
Old 25-Nov-11, 22:47
Points: 49,454, Level: 97 Points: 49,454, Level: 97 Points: 49,454, Level: 97
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,070 Times in 376 Posts
Default Re: An early facesitting experience

Thanks Rabbit, great story! I wish she was wearing pantyhose!
Old 27-Nov-11, 22:54
Last Achievements

Part 2>

So there I was on my back with my arms stretched out and with Christine sitting on my neck with her pussy pressed against my chin. She had me in a perfect high schoolgirl pin and had called the other teenagers to come out and watch. As she did so, she spread her short tartan skirt over my face and pinned my wrists. All I was aware of was of being unable to move and of her white panties pushing against my chin. I heard my friend’s sister, Annie, say, “Wow, you said you were going to beat him up. Can I see his face?” Christine giggled and pulled back her skirt so the others could see. Looking down at me were Annie, another girl Mary and my friend, Doug who said, “Come on, Bryan, she’s just a girl. Get her off.” Christine laughed and said, “He’s tried but I’m too good for him.” Annie said, “See, Doug, girls can beat boys.” He replied, “She must have been lucky.” Christine giggled and said, “I challenged Bryan to let me sit on him and then see if he could get me off. (Giggle) Poor Bryan has spent all this time with me sitting on him.” Doug snorted, “Well, I could get you off.” Christine said, “Would you like to try?” and he said, “Of course. I’ll easily get you off.” Once again Christine giggled, a very sexy giggle too, and said, “Annie, I’m not finished with Bryan yet. Would you pin him while I take care of your big brother?” Annie excitedly said, “Ooh yes. What do I do?” “Just sit on Bryan behind me and I’ll move forward so you can take my place.” Next thing I felt Annie sit on my chest and Christine smiled down at me and said, “Now, Bryan, Annie’s going to take over while I teach Doug a lesson. Then I’m coming back to finish beating you up.” With that she moved forward and sat on my arms while Annie moved up and took her place. “Pin his arms with your hands and I’ll get up,” Christine said. Annie did so and Christine stood up and turned around. “That’s good, Annie. Just move forward a little and sit like I was and pin his arms there.” Annie was wearing a short yellow cotton sundress, which she had pulled back and she moved forward on me until her yellow nylon knickers were firmly against my chin. My arms were still straight up beside my head and she grasped them at the elbows. “Like this?” she asked excitedly. Christine looked down into my eyes and said, “That’s perfect. Now keep him well pinned and enjoy yourself while I take care of Doug.” She pointed to a soft patch of grass and said, “Okay, Doug. Lie down and we’ll get this over with.” Doug lay down and Christine sat on his chest. “Before we begin, let’s make bet. How about if you lose, you have to do all Annie’s chores in the house for a week?” Doug laughed and said, “Okay and she will do mine if I get you off.” Christine asked, “Is that okay Annie?” Annie looked over and said, “Yes. Show him, Christine, go on.”
Because Annie was sitting on my neck and her thighs were beside my face, I couldn’t see what was happening with Doug. I heard Christine say, “Now I’ll just get in position and we can start. How long do you want me to pin you for until I win?” Doug snorted again and said, “It won’t take me a minute to get you off.” Christie said, “Alright, I’ll sit on you for about a minute and then I’ll pin you for a ten count. Killer Kowalski on the wrestling on TV does a three count so that will really show you who’s the best.” I heard her move and then she said, “Okay, let’s start.” I would love to have watched as I could hear Doug moving around. Annie was watching and then looked down at me and said, “Look what Christine’s doing to Doug.” I said, “I can’t see past your legs.” Annie laughed and said, “I’m not going to let you up so I’ll tell you what’s happening. Doug is trying to move his arms but Christine is sitting on him just like I am on you. Go on Christine, beat him up. Now Doug is trying to kick up at her… oh look at that.” I heard Christine say, “Now you are for it Doug,” and Annie said, “She’s sitting on his face! Oh wow.” Christine said, “Okay, Doug, that’s about a minute. Now I’m going to count you out.” She then started to count, taking a long time between numbers. When she got to four, Annie said, “Can Doug breathe, Christine?” Christine laughed and said, “Are you worried?” Annie said, “No, I love how you are beating him up. What does it feel like?” Christine giggled her sexy giggle and said, “Why don’t you try on Bryan?” Annie looked down at me and her face was a little flushed, “I’m going to sit on your face, Bryan and count you out too.” She had my arms so tightly pinned I was helpless as she moved forward and sat down on my face. She was obviously aroused as the crotch of her knickers was quite wet and she wriggled her pussy on my face until she covered my nose and mouth. I heard Christine in the background continue to slowly count out Doug as Annie started counting me. In between Annie’s count I heard Christine say to Doug, “If you stop struggling, I’ll finish counting you out and I’ll get off you. If you don’t, I’ll stop counting and sit and smother you. Can you breathe?” I think I heard Doug mumble something and Christine giggled and said, “And I’m not going to let you until I win the bet.” She resumed counting and Annie said, “Can you breathe, Bryan?” I shook my head and she laughed and said, “I’m not going to let you until I’ve counted you out too. I’m enjoying myself beating you up and you are just going to have to get used to it.” She continued slowly counting and when she got to seven I heard Christine say, “Ten. There Doug, I win. Now I’ll just keep sitting on you until your sister finishes with Bryan, okay?” As Doug mumbled something Annie said, “When Christine lets you up, Doug, the dishes need washing. That can be your first chore.” She giggled as she looked down at me and continued, “Now, Bryan, how are you going down there?” She wriggled her pussy on my face and continued, “Can you breathe?” When I shook my head she teased, “Would you like to?” I vigorously nodded and she laughed, “I’ll let you when I’ve finished with you. Oh, Chris, isn’t it brilliant how easy it is to beat them up.” Christine laughed too and said, “We should do this more often.” Just then the other girl, Mary, came over and looked down at me and said, “Chris, do you think I could have a turn?” Christine replied, “When Annie’s finished why don’t you take her place on Bryan. I’ll go in and have a cold drink while Doug starts the dishes.”
Annie laughed and said, “Oh I do think we will do this very often. Now Bryan, back to counting you out…… eight.” She then started a conversation with Mary which she interrupted by looking down at me and saying, “This is private Bryan,” and spread her skirt over my face. I could just breathe and could feel her pussy on my nose and could see her yellow knickers right in front of my eyes as she chatted with Mary. She finished her conversation and pulled her skirt back and finished counting to ten. She said, “Okay Mary, sit behind me and I’ll pin his arms for you.” I felt Mary’s weight on my chest as Annie moved forward and held my arms. Mary moved up and actually sat down on my mouth with her pussy against my nose. Mary was a little heavier than the other girls and her panties had the most intense female scent I’ve ever smelled. She was of Greek background and her white nylon panties clearly showed her hairy pussy. She was wearing a longer, flowing skirt and she hitched it up so she could look down at me. I tried to take advantage of her newness to the situation and moved my arms but she was a fast learner and quickly pinned them inside her legs and held them down with her hands. Christine had let Doug up and said, “You can go in and start paying your debt now, Dougie. It looks like Mary has things under control so Annie and I can go and have a cold lemonade and discuss our plans for Bryan.” She walked over and looked down at me and said, “It’s just after five o’clock Bryan. I’ll come back in about half an hour and finish you off. I haven’t made you give in yet, have I?” She did that sexy giggle then and walked off.
Mary looked down at me and asked, “Can you get me off, Bryan?” My arms were quite weak from their confinement and even though I had been able to sneak air, I was weakened by a lack of oxygen in my system. To this day I find that if a woman sits on my face for a long time the cumulative effects of being tightly pinned and not getting quite enough air rob me of much of my strength. If I am to escape from a facesitting pin, it must be done early.
In reply to Mary I tried to struggle but was unable to move at all. She looked down at me and watched my efforts and as I ran out of steam she softly laughed and said, “I’ve got you and I’m not letting you go until I’ve had some fun with you.” She moved a little further forward and sat on my nose. Her pussy was very wet and my nose sunk into it. She reached down and through her panties spread her labia around my nose and then wriggled until my nose was inside her vagina. With her hairy pussy enveloping my face, this was the first time in my life that I had been pinned by a girl with my face buried in her pussy. It felt like my face was wrapped in her pussy and bottom and I had the biggest erection I had ever had. She laughed at me and said, “My last boyfriend liked me sitting on him and he showed me how to sit like this and pin him and smother him.” I had met her boyfriend, Andrew, and he was a lot older than she was, about 22 I think. In the next half an hour I was to thank Andrew many times in my mind. Mary continued, “Can you breathe?” When the other girls had sat on me I could sneak a few breaths reasonably easily but under Mary, I couldn’t. Her pussy and bottom were spread over my nose and mouth and she had me well pinned. I could just shake my head and she giggled and said, “I watched you sneaking air under Annie but I bet you can’t now. I used to do this to Andrew when I wanted to go out and he didn’t. Ten minutes of being smothered like this and he would take me anywhere and I’ve got you for half an hour.” She wriggled her very wet pussy on my face and giggled, “Have you ever had a girl cum on your face before, Bryan?” I feebly shook my head. “Well, doing this always make me cum so I’ll let you breathe when I do, okay?” Despite being really smothered by a pussy for the first time in my life, I silently thanked Andrew. Previous SGPs and the odd facesit had never felt like this. This girl had me pinned in the sexiest SGP I’d ever encountered. She had my arms pinned and was sitting on my face in white nylon panties and was dominating me with her hairy, wet pussy. I had discovered my favourite pastime in the world and she then added to it by looking down into my eyes and gently wriggling on my face……..
To be continued
Old 21-Dec-11, 16:33
Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I just came across this and I must admit some of it rings true to my experiences. I have had wild times that others have said are just pure fantasy so it happened. Girls can be aggressors and can fight just as nasty as Men. Also in their teen years they are more likely to be sexually aggressive so I believe you.

When you lay down it probably gave her a chance to make an excuse. She already was probably sexually aroused.

I don't know how old she was you said you were 6 at first and then it was in your teen years. Well she sounds the same age as she was at School. No harm in that but some women also do things to boys like Aunt Vs Nephew. I think women get a lot of pleasure out of humiliating weaker people. Seeing as they can't do it to a fully grown Man they usually pick on younger.

An older girl sat on my face when I was 8. It was scary at the time but I suppose that is the reason I am here. I know you are not lying because what you described about how she smelt when aroused someone who just made up a story would not have included.

So it looks like we have both been lucky enough to have had early experiences. My experiences also were a lot worse than that but that is another story .....
The Following User Says Thank You to chemer For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-11, 18:37
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Very good story. If only I had a memory like that to treasure. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-Jan-12, 03:52
Last Achievements

Part 3.
Mary looked down at me as she gently wriggled her pussy on my face and teasingly asked, “Can you breathe under me?” I shook my head. “I heard Chris say she’s going to make you give in before she goes home, but I’m going to make you give in first. Would you like to breathe?” I was getting quite desperate and nodded.

She smiled down at me and then leaned forward and pinned my arms She leaned as close to me as she could while sitting on my face and her long, black curly hair hung over her face almost onto my forehead. She then softly said, “Not yet you don’t. I’m going to keep you pinned down and sit on your face in my soft, sexy knickers while you smother under me. You are going to have my pussy on your face for the whole time Christine is gone. I’ll make you give in when I’m ready but you will be wanting to beg me for air before I do…. Oh, and there is nothing you can do about it, Bryan, (giggle), nothing.”

I really needed to breathe and tried to struggle as she sat upright. She immediately pinned my arms with her hands again and smiled down at me as I squirmed under her. In my by now very weak state, she kept me completely pinned and taunted me, “Poor Bryan. Go on, try hard, you nearly got your arm free.” I was able to sneak a few breaths while I struggled but not enough to fight for long. Mary just rode me out and when I stopped, she looked into my eyes and said, “Do you give in?” I had no choice but to nod and she softly laughed and said, “Sorry, no. Chris won’t be back for twenty more minutes and I’m staying right on top of you for all that time.” She had moved slightly forward on my face when I struggled and if anything I was more completely pinned.

She sat on me pinning my arms and looking down into my eyes teasing me with such statements as, “I love doing this. You are flat on your back being pinned by me. I’m keeping you down by sitting on your face with your nose in my pussy with your arms trapped by my thighs and I’m holding your wrists down to show I’m better than you. I love how my knickers cover your nose and how helpless you look.” She kept me very firmly pinned for a number of minutes and amused herself by gently wriggling on my face. Her eyes never left mine and I was mesmerised looking up at her even though I could only just see past her knickers with her bushy hairy pussy covering my nose.

Even though I had no sexual experience with girls, I could sense she was becoming very aroused and was slowly licking her lips as she looked at me. For my part, this was way out of my experience. I had often been schoolgirl pinned by friends’ sisters or their friends and occasionally one of them sat on my face, usually on my chin or mouth and usually for just a few seconds. I craved being sat on by girls and had found myself sexually excited when a girl sat on me and pinned me. So much so, that I was becoming quite adept at manoeuvring the situation into a wrestling match if possible. The fleeting facesits stirred up emotions new to me and made me realise that for me an SGP was not complete if the girl didn’t sit on my face and pin me.

Christine’s behaviour earlier was like a dream come true, as was Annie’s; but Mary who was a little older, a little stronger, with a bushy growth of hairs on her well defined pussy, and who wore very sheer white nylon knickers was changing my perspective even more. That she was overtly sexual about sitting on my face increased my own arousal beyond anything I had ever felt; my erection was throbbing and my sexual excitement increasing by the second. I had always desired being sat on by girls, even as a very young child and I’m unsure why the craving was there; there had been no defining point in my childhood when someone sat on me and started my fetish, I had always craved it.

However, Mary’s actions were a defining point in my life. She created my desire to be helpless under a girl who sat on my face in sheer panties and smothered me under her wet, swollen pussy. From now on, SGP alone would not suffice. Meanwhile, Mary was about to up the ante. She lifted herself slightly and said, “Take some deep breaths Bryan, because I am going to move forward on you and cum on your face and I’m not going to allow you to sneak any breath as I do.” She leaned back and gently touched my swollen cock briefly and smiled at me, “You like that, don’t you. Now one last breath before I make you give in in a way you’ve never done before.”

She sat back down on me and then spread her flowing skirt out over my chest, looking into my eyes all the time. She then said, “Now you are going to get the schoolgirl pinning of your life.” With that, she spread her skirt over my head and my whole world became her knickers and her pussy which was by now very wet and swollen. She slowly shuffled forward an inch at a time until my nose was in her vagina and her bottom was on my mouth. Then she settled down on me, wriggling as she did, so that my mouth and nose were completely enveloped by her sheer, wet white knickers. Once more I felt her fingers on my face as she spread her labia around my nose and then spread her bottom cheeks around my mouth. One final light wriggle and my face was entirely buried in her pussy.

She leaned down and grasped my arms quite tightly to completely immobilise me and then, very sexily asked, “Can you breathe?” I couldn’t make a sound and feebly shook my head. “Can you move?” she teased. Another slight head shake. She continued what was obviously a ritual, “Do you give in?” I was exhausted and oxygen depleted and absolutely helpless under her and barely moved. She continued this most exquisite torture by ever so gently wriggling on my face. “This is the part I like most, Bryan. I can feel your nose deep in my vagina and I can feel your lips in my bottom. I’m sitting on your face in my soft, sexy, sheer white knickers with my skirt spread over you. I am completely in control of you. The longest Andrew could take of this was about 3 minutes before he started to black out. Christine isn’t coming back for at least ten minutes so there is no one to help you. You can’t move and you can’t breathe and I won’t let you give in. I’ve got you and I’m going to take you now by cumming on your face……..Mmmmm then you are going to give in like you’ve never done before.”

I was feeling groggy from lack of oxygen but this merely served to heighten my arousal. I felt like my cock would explode as she started to rub her pussy up and down my nose and mouth. I could feel her hands grip harder on my arms as she rode my face, gently, sweetly and incredibly sexily. Not once could I breathe as her slippery pussy lips stayed around my nose the whole time. When she slid back to the furthest point, my eyes were uncovered and I could see her swollen pussy lips and thick busy hair right on my nose. I felt no panic at the shortness of air as I was completely under her spell.
Finally, I felt her start to shudder and she moaned several times as she climaxed on my face. She continued to sexily rub up and down me as she climaxed several times and each time would bring a soft moan from her and sometimes a slight corkscrewing wriggle when my nose was deepest inside her. I was overwhelmed by the whole thing yet felt incredibly alive.

When she finished cumming, she wriggled herself until my face was once more buried in her very swollen, very wet vagina and stretched my arms out as far as they would go. She moved her thighs in tightly to prevent me being able to move at all and then sat upright. This pushed her weight down on me a little more and it seemed like her vagina and bottom were swallowing my face even more. She reached back and gently rested her hands on my stomach just above my aching cock and then again teased me by asking, “Can you move?” I was unable to reply. “Go on, try,” she said, “I want you to realise that I’ve got you completely.” I could barely twitch my arms and she giggled. “I’ve beaten you up, haven’t I. Can you breathe?” I think I groaned. “Do you give in?” Another slight groan. “Do you really give?” A twitch. “Now I’m going to make you give completely, Bryan. I’ve taken your face, now I’m going to take your cock.” She wriggled gently on my face as she reached back and unzipped my shorts.

I felt her hands gently pull my underpants back and then she took my cock in her hand and slowly masturbated me with long strokes. While doing so she asked, “Do you give in?” several times. At about the third stroke I exploded and she kept stroking me until I had nothing left to give. I was utterly desperate for air but she stayed on me and tucked my spent cock back in my underpants and shorts and zipped them up. Then she pulled her skirt back and moved back onto my neck. I gulped air in and the buzzing in my head stopped.

Mary kept me in this very dominant schoolgirl pin and stroked my hair as she softly said, “Do you give in, Bryan?” I nodded and she said, “Am I the champion?” Another nod. “Would you like to wrestle me again?” A vigorous nod. “Okay. I enjoyed beating you up more than anybody I’ve ever done that to except Andrew. But he was a bit older than you and I do like older men. I’ll work you over until I get a new boyfriend.”

Just then, Christine and Annie arrived and looked down at me. “Did you do all the things to him you said you were going to?” Christine asked with a smile. “Of course,” said Mary, “He’s all set for you to finish him off.” Mary looked down at me and said, “I think Chris has some plans for you, Bryan. I’ve taken all of your strength away and she and Annie are going to play with you.” As she spoke, Christine sat on my chest behind her and Annie sat behind Christine. Mary moved forward and sat back on my face as Christine moved up into the high schoolgirl pin. Mary stood up and looked down at me, “Bye, Bryan. I’ll see you again, soon.”
Christine looked down at me and moved forward until her white cotton panties were resting on my chin and her short tartan skirt covered my mouth. She giggled that incredible giggle and said, “Now it’s my turn.”
To be continued.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rabbit177 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-12, 04:31
Points: 11,439, Level: 46 Points: 11,439, Level: 46 Points: 11,439, Level: 46
Last Achievements

That was all that! Damn
Old 15-Jan-12, 13:42
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Last Achievements

OK, if we are discussing early experiences - here's one of mine. Short and sweet and as it happened - not embellished in any way...

When I was a around the age of 5 or 6, I was often in the company of my older sister's friends, several of whom had a crush on me (I was a cute kid). There was always a lot of play fighting and horseplay going on. My sister's friends used to love ganging up on me, trying to pin me down and kiss me - which for me, at that age was utterly terrifying - so I vigorously resisted, to their great amusement of course. Over time I got quite used to being manhandled by girls, I became a kind of mascot for their girl gang and often found myself being pinned and sat on. Even at that tender age I realised I liked the feeling of being overpowered and controlled by a female. I'm sure this is where my interest was forged. One incident stands out in my mind though.

I was in the park one day, hanging with two of my sister's friends, but my sister wasn't with them, it was just the three of us. Anyway to cut a long story short the two girls decided they were bored and were going to kick my ass. One of them (her name was Charlotte) tackled me and in no time had me pinned with her knees pressing down on my shoulders. It was really quite painful as she was a solidly built girl and her full weight was bearing down on me. I realised at that point that there was something different about this situation – it just didn’t seem quite as good-natured as it normally would have been if there were more of the gang around with my sister present. I started to panic as the pain was more intense than I’d experienced before and I really couldn’t breathe. She totally ignored my pleas for her to get off me. She just looked down at me with a faint smile and shuffled forward slightly. This relieved some of the pain in my arms and shoulders, but the hem of her short pleated skirt was now covering my face. I remember blowing with what little breath I had left to lift the skirt off my face as it was adding to the feeling of suffocation. I could hear her friend (Sandra) laughing heartily in the background. Charlotte then lifted the hem of her skirt off my face and peered down at me calmly. There was no compassion, no sympathy whatsoever from her, she just did not care that I was suffering. This was the hardest thing to take because when you’re a young child you are accustomed to getting sympathy if something is upsetting you. You expect someone – anyone to come to the rescue, but for the first time in my short life – nobody did. I was now terrified and knew I was in real danger. My survival instinct kicked in as I desperately struggled to free myself - but I had no chance. I could no longer look at her and turned my head to the side as much as I could, but she squeezed her thighs together, forcing my head straight and contorting my face, which only caused more laughter from both girls.

I then got a moment’s respite as Charlotte appeared to take her weight off me for a second and I drew a huge breath. But the respite was short lived because she was just adjusting her position – preparing to go in for the kill as it were. The next thing I knew the immense weight had gone from my chest, but my face was suddenly engulfed by female flesh. The last thing my senses registered was the not unpleasant smell, of the Nylon of her panties, combined with a faint whiff of urine. Then it was lights out! I couldn’t breath in or out and I really started to panic, kicking my legs wildly. But she stayed put and there was nothing I could do to shift her. I really thought I was going to die! After what seemed like an eternity, she finally lifted her weight off me and I could breath again. She knelt forward and I emerged gasping from under her skirt.

I was deeply distressed, the emotional trauma of being humiliated that way and (as far as I was concerned – nearly killed) was too much and I burst into tears. Both girls thought it was hilarious, but they didn’t really like seeing me cry and they did eventually comfort me.

Up until that day I had always liked being pinned and sat on by girls, even though I was way too young to know about sex or appreciate the sexual aspect of it. But that last experience took things to a whole new level. Although I was deeply traumatised by it at the time, I would get incredibly aroused whenever I thought about it and I thought about it for years and years – still do of course. It was my first and greatest facesitting experience!

Last edited by Pupstar; 17-Jan-12 at 09:09.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-12, 22:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OK, if we are discussing early experiences - here's one of mine. Short and sweet and as it happened - not embellished in any way...

When I was a around the age of 5 or 6, I was often in the company of my older sister's friends, several of whom had a crush on me (I was a cute kid). There was always a lot of play fighting and horseplay going on. My sister's friends used to love ganging up on me, trying to pin me down and kiss me - which for me, at that age was utterly terrifying - so I vigorously resisted, to their great amusement of course. Over time I got quite used to being manhandled by girls, I became a kind of mascot for their girl gang and often found myself being pinned and sat on. Even at that tender age I realised I liked the feeling of being overpowered and controlled by a female. I'm sure this is where my interest was forged. One incident stands out in my mind though.

I was in the park one day, hanging with two of my sister's friends, but my sister wasn't with them, it was just the three of us. Anyway to cut a long story short the two girls decided they were bored and were going to kick my ass. One of them (her name was Charlotte) tackled me and in no time had me pinned with her knees pressing down on my shoulders. It was really quite painful as she was a solidly built girl and her full weight was bearing down on me. I realised at that point that there was something different about this situation – it just didn’t seem quite as good-natured as it normally would have been if there were more of the gang around with my sister present. I started to panic as the pain was more intense than I’d experienced before and I really couldn’t breathe. She totally ignored my pleas for her to get off me. She just looked down at me with a faint smile and shuffled forward slightly. This relieved some of the pain in my arms and shoulders, but the hem of her short pleated skirt was now covering my face. I remember blowing with what little breath I had left to lift the skirt off my face as it was adding to the feeling of suffocation. I could hear her friend (Sandra) laughing heartily in the background. Charlotte then lifted the hem of her skirt off my face and peered down at me calmly. There was no compassion, no sympathy whatsoever from her, she was enjoying seeing me suffer. This was the hardest thing to take because when you’re a young child you are accustomed to getting sympathy if something is upsetting you. You expect someone – anyone to come to the rescue, but for the first time in my short life – nobody did. I tried desperately to not look at her and turned my head to the side as much as I could, but she squeezed her thighs together, straightening my head and contorting my face, which only caused more laughter from both girls.

I then got a moment’s respite as Charlotte appeared to take her weight off me for a second and I drew a huge breath. But the respite was short lived because Charlotte was just adjusting her position – preparing to go in for the kill as it were. The next thing I knew the immense weight had gone from my chest, but my face was suddenly engulfed by female flesh. The last thing my senses registered was the not unpleasant smell, of the Nylon of her panties, combined with a faint whiff of urine. Then it was lights out! I couldn’t breath in or out and I really started to panic, kicking my legs wildly. But she stayed put and there was nothing I could do to shift her. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally lifted her weight off me and I could breath again.

I was deeply distressed, the emotional trauma of being humiliated that way and (as far as I was concerned – nearly killed) was too much and I burst into tears. Both girls thought it was hilarious, but they didn’t really like seeing me cry and they did comfort me.

Up until that day I had always liked being pinned and sat on by girls, even though I was way too young to know about sex or appreciate the sexual aspect of it. But that last experience took things to a whole new level. Although I was deeply traumatised by it at the time, I would get incredibly aroused whenever I thought about it and I thought about it for years and years – still do of course. It was my first and greatest facesitting experience!

Good story but don't be shy how old were the girls and how old were you?? It is nice to hear a story witsh skirts in it rather than shorts or trousers. I always get those stories and add my own bits to include skirts or nighties
The Following User Says Thank You to chemer For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-12, 22:38
Last Achievements

How old were the Sisters were they 3 or 4 years older than you or teens?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemer For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, reminiscence, schoolgirl pin