Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Feb-17, 05:48
Points: 5,044, Level: 30 Points: 5,044, Level: 30 Points: 5,044, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mugger meets a red-haired nightmare

Mugger meets a red-haired nightmare.

It was late. It was a very dark night. I turned on the alley and saw her. A beautiful young woman, probably in his early twenties, walking all alone. She had long curly red hair, green eyes, and a wonderfull slim body, with a nice rounded butt and a pair of breasts that weren't big, but looked bigger compared to her slim body. She was quite tall, around 5ft 7, though I still was bigger than her with my 6 ft.

She wore a black leather jacket, a pair of skinny jeans, and dark brown ankle boots. She also wore a black purse, which seemed to be worth quite some money.

I followed her through the alley, walking towards her quickly. There wasn't anybody around and I thought to myself that I had a nice chance to catch her by surprise. I went towards her and grab her by her arm.

-Hey! What the hell are you doing?

-Give me your purse!

Then i felt her leather gloved hand hit my face, it was so quick I almost didn't watch a thing.

BAM!

-Ouch!

My face hurted a lot, she just punched me on my face!
I was angry and didn't mind to fight back.

-Bitch! You like punching, huh? I've boxed before!

I have been in some trouble before and I knew how to throw some punches, so I thought that such a girl had no chance against me. I putted my arms in place to punch and approached her.

Then she posed in some kind of way, it wasn't like boxing stance but definately looked like some kind of fighting stance.

As soon as I approached her, I went to throw a quick punch right to her face. But just before doing it she moved and then I saw something moving upside towards the side of my torso.

BAM!

Something hitted me quick and real hard right on the side, it was painfull.

-AGH!

My whole body jerked backwards. I knew she had just hitted me but didn't knew how, I was sure she couldn't have used her arms since I was carefully watching any signs of punching and she didn't perform one.

Just before I realized about it, I saw here turn, I just couldn't belive why she would do that, but then again she hitted me so quick right in the liver.

-Hya!!

BAM! I felt like a baseball bat crashing right into my liver, it was probably worst than any other punch I've ever recieved in my life. And then I realized about it. She was using her legs, fuck!, she was using her long legs to kick me.

But those kicks weren't like any other kicks I've seen, they were so fast I couldn't almost see them coming, and hit real hard. I didn't realized cause I thought like fighting a boxer, just looking at the arms but never looked at her legs.

-Fuck you bitch!

I said while recovering air.

-I realized you were kicking, now I"ll kick your fucking teeth in.

-Oh you think so?

She said, and then turned again. That was my chance, when she turns I can go right towards her and punch that snotty face. Or at least that's what I thought, but as soon as I went to face her, she pulled her leg high in the air so quick I only saw a blurry leg, the sole of her boot smashed my mouth hard. It was like she knew where to put her feet just in the right moment.

-Hyaaah!!

BAM!

First I heard her yelling, then I felt her feet crash right onto my mouth, and then I felt the taste of my blood. After that an excruciating pain came right from it, she had just broken my teeth.

-Aaaargfff! Aaaaffff Fufff you fffitch! Ffffuuuuukkffff

I fell down to the pavement, it was that painfull. Now I just wanted to kill her.

-Ooops sorry, I think I hit to hard...

Said with a chuckle. She was joking, fuck! I didn't matter having my teeth broken, since she was gonna end even worse.

-Fukff you ffitch! I don't know ffhow the ffhell you do that, but you are deadff!

I pulled off my pocket knife, but even with that she didn't seemed scared.

I went towards her with my knife. Then she yelled again and her leg jumped so quick it was almost hard to see.

-Hyaaah!!

BAM! The sole of her foot hit me so hard on a side of my face that I got stunned.

-Yaah, yaaah, yaaah, yaaaah!

She kept yelling four times more, the same times as kicks I felt on the sides of my torso. She kicked so fast... I never saw something like that.

-Haaaa!

Then I watched her turn a little bit and the next thing I saw was the sole of her boot right on my face.

BAM!

I felt the fastest and hardest blow on my face, my whole face jerked, it hurted real bad for a second, then I blacked out.

I woke up and was hand cuffed to a stretcher. My face and body felt like hell.

I heard the girl talking next to me. She was talking to some policemen.

-Yes he attacked me...

-More like tried to attack you... that poor bastard ended up pretty bad. How did you...

-I have been training in Taekwondo for several years

Tae what? I never heard of that, somehow due to that that red-haired girl had fucked me up that much.

The end.

Last edited by heisenberg; 01-Feb-17 at 12:40.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heisenberg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-17, 08:17
Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mugger meets a red-haired nightmare

Cool story! You`ve got a talent