Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Nov-17, 01:56
Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sister Supreme

I thought I hadn’t really heard that. It was the morning my 18-year-old sister Verney had left to go to college. Dad and I had just finished the packing of the car, and I went back inside our home while Dad waited for sis (he was driving her). For a moment I paused in the front hall, since I heard raised voices from Mom’s little “office” – Mom and sis arguing behind the closed door. That happened occasionally, so I didn’t think too much of it, although I was sad they should fight the morning she left home. I headed upstairs, but then Verney raised her voice, almost shouting, and it sounded like she said, “When am I gonna get Trent’s balls? You’ve got Dad’s, when’s my turn?”

I’m Trent.

I was stunned, but couldn’t believe I’d heard it. I stood there on the stairs while their voices dropped to a normal level, then I could hear laughter and Mom saying “Congratulations” and “College.” Then the door opened and out of the office came my beaming sister, arm in arm with Mom.

“Come on down here, older brother!” said Verney. “Hug time!”

The next few minutes were a whirlwind of laughter, some tears, and goodbyes – and I forgot all about the weird-sounding words I thought I’d heard.

I missed Verney. We were close in age (I’m 20) and had grown up together, good friends. I was thinking about her a week after her departure, when the thought of her reminded me of those funny words. They bothered me, so I decided to ask Mom about it, trying to do it jokingly. I made it seem like I thought she’d been talking about my tennis balls, which she liked juggling (I skipped the Dad part, if they’d even really said it). Mom’s eyes twinkled when I mentioned it, and she laughed, and said, “Yes, that’s exactly what Verney wanted. She wanted to take some of those green tennis balls with her and I didn’t have any to give her. So why don’t you send her some?”

Well, that chat was a relief, I can tell you. It’s weird thinking your kid sister is talking about your balls with your mom. So I forgot all about it again, and focused on my retail job and my new girlfriend Kaylen. But I did remember to send sis some of the green tennis balls she liked to juggle. It struck me that they were about the size of my sister’s breasts, and then I thought for a moment how flat Kaylen was. But, hey – random thoughts of no importance, right?

That was back in September. Now it’s December, and my life changed today. I don’t see how it can ever be the same again.

It changed with a letter from Verney that I got today. It’s weird to get a paper letter, but she sometimes still likes to send them. I found it on my desk in my room, where Mom had put it, after I got home from work late in the afternoon.

Here it is:

“Dear Trent,

Thanks again for the tennis balls. I’ve been juggling a good bit – with them, and also with my schedule, my love life, my feelings. I think about you a lot when I’m juggling – cuz, dear brother, I’m soon going to start juggling YOU.

I should’ve warned you this is a stop the presses letter, Trent. This letter is the first five minutes of the rest of your life.

I’m writing to warn you that when I get home, things won’t be the same between us. When I get home, brother, I’m going to own you, I’m going to make you submit to me and acknowledge my superiority. I’m going to dominate you and make you bow before me. And that’s how it’s going to be for the rest of our lives.

I’ll own your balls, Trent. And what’s in them. And I’ll control your cock and where it goes. So, by the way, if I don’t like this Kaylen, she’ll be out of your life as soon as I meet her.

All the women of our family have this, big brother. Mom owns Dad’s balls. Aunt Maeve owns Uncle Callaghan’s. Our girl cousins own their brothers or their spouses. It’s a secret, we don’t advertise it, but it’s a family tradition.

You’re going to be mine. So you just get comfy with that by the time I’m back. Because if you’re not, there’s going to be some breakage. Okay?

In case I haven’t made it clear enough: When I get home I start being your dominatrix and you’re my sub. If you don’t know what that means, look up those words before I get back. And don’t be dumb and think this is a phase of mine. It’s totally not. I’ve wanted this for years but Mom wouldn’t let me claim you till now. My ownership of you will only end when you do.

If you doubt this, talk to Mom and Dad and Aunt Maeve and Uncle Callaghan and any of our women cousins on Mom’s side. They’ll help you understand.

Sweety, I know this is a shock. But I don’t apologize for shocking you, since you’re going to have to get used to that from me from now on.

And don’t run away. If you do, I’ll find you and drag you back.

I’ve always loved you, Trent. Think of this as just a new expression of it.

Love, kisses, and whippings,

Your controlling sister,

Verney”

That was the letter.

I was stunned.

I did ask for help, guidance, from Dad. He just looked down and said, “It’s true, son. I know it’s all very sudden. It must be a really big shock. Like the shock I got from your mother on our wedding night. But honestly, there’s nothing but to submit. All us guys do it sooner or later. Talk to Cal and the cousins if you want. But they’ll all say the same thing. The women rule this roost. And, Trent, there are benefits.” He smiled a little. “And there are - costs for disobeying. Why d’you think your great-uncle Leroy is in a psych ward permanently?”

That was what my male role model told me to do.

But I’m not going to submit. Verney is due back from college in four days. Tomorrow Kaylen and I are leaving town, destination unknown.

If my bitch of a younger sister wants my balls, she’s going to have to fight for them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blueblade999 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 02:02
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sister Supreme

Ok..insteresting beganing. Hopefully their is more soon..
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-17, 00:44
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Comment removed. Grow up.
Z
The Following User Says Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-17, 09:42
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pho144 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Comment removed. Grow up.
Z
Bit harsh! Personally I do agree, I like stories that could potentially happen and also fit into my facesitting fetish, however some people like pure fiction, some even like aliens or some kind of future 'femdom ruled planet' scenario. Good luck to them, but not for me either...
Old 09-Jan-18, 00:15
Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58
Last Achievements

LOL. This is a Femdom Story board and you don't like stories where a woman dominates. HAHAHA.

I can't wait to read more. You have a Sister, a Girlfriend, and a Mom. Sounds like there will be a fight, or some Ball busting. Some Emasculation in front of Mom and GF. Write like your balls will be destroyed if you don't finish this story.

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/wannawrestle
The Following User Says Thank You to balls1979 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-18, 05:14
Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Maybe my balls have been destroyed and that's the story I'm writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueblade999 For This Useful Post: