Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Nov-18, 15:29
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pet teacher

Would be nice if they make sexual use of him together, riding his face and his dick with their pussy and head scissor him at the same time
Old 11-Nov-18, 15:44
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensmvf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would be nice if they make sexual use of him together, riding his face and his dick with their pussy and head scissor him at the same time
Well I'm gradually ramping up the sexually explicit parts of the story as I go along, so that it's not out of nowhere and it fits the story. As you can see though, it's getting there, as the girls are taking things further and further. I like your idea, and something along those lines is definitely going to take place in the next part.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-18, 19:44
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Great! May it fit into your Story whereever it makes sense
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 12:58
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Good story! Would be good if they tied him up and sat on his face while another rides his cock. Also would be good if they start wearing their school uniforms and white panties while sitting on him...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 16:36
Last Achievements

Part 8- 6th period

Yet again I awoke to an unfamiliar classroom, on my stomach, surrounded by mostly unfamiliar girls. However as I was slowly opening my eyes, I saw sitting on a chair across from me was the ever so beautiful Louise. The pink haired goddess looked down on my body with a benevolent smile on her face, rocking a body that must have come straight from heaven, but with muscles that could also send me straight to hell if she wanted to. Her pretty legs were crossed, and I gazed in amazement at how toned and long they were, and she smiled down as she gave me a real treat for my eyes. She uncrossed her legs and since her skirt was so short and I was at the right angle, as Louise seductively revealed her vagina to me, as if this was a scene straight out of Basic Instinct.

"Like what you see, little one?" speaks out Louise, clearly addressing me. I use my hands and get on my knees to mumble out a yes. The girls giggle at my obedience, and I can see them pointing in amusement at my visible boner.
"Come and serve me, little baby" says Louise, sticking a finger in her vagina. "Serve me with your tongue and I'll give a nice reward".
Truth be told, I find the idea of eating a woman out utterly revolting, and I find it especially embarrassing to eat out a girl so much younger than me. But at this point, Juvia's cracked one of my ribs, and Amber's broken my nose, and I didn't want to risk having any of the girls here break anything else in my body. I reluctantly crawled over to her gaping vagina, and stuck my tongue in there.

"Hehe, the little mutt is really getting in there" snickered out one of the girls, staring right at the back of my head.
"Good boy, I love it when a man does what he's told" she says, holding the back of my head and slowly pushing my head deeper in. "Get your tongue right in there"
The other girls are all laughing at my public degradation, as Louise moans in pleasure as I start hitting the sweet spot with my tongue. She keeps pushing my head even deeper in her pussy, and it seems like the more I keep satisfying her, the more she keeps pushing my head, clearly craving for more. It's starting to get a lot harder to breathe now, and as my thoughts and consciousness starts to fade, my tongue starts to be less active. Louise notices this, and pulls out my head, staring right at me with her pretty pink eyes.
"Sorry sweetie, I guess you needed some air huh. So take a deep breath now, because you're not done just yet". Just as she finished her sentence, I took in whatever breath I possibly could before she roughly shoved me inside her pussy again.

A brunette girl I spotted earlier is now right behind me, and while I cannot see what expression she currently has, I can feel a bare foot from her now, on the back of my head where Louise's hand used to be. She sadistically pushes my head deeper than ever before, and I feel as if my puny head is being swallowed by Louise's alpha vagina.
"Yeah that's right little doggy, get right in Louise's smelly pussy!" yells out the brunette. Louise and the other girls laugh out at her comment, before Louise responds:
"Hey! It's not THAT smelly! Well, it won't be so dirty after our little pet boy licks it all clean at least."
The girls are laughing at my pathetic sight, and I'm now no longer licking and starting to rapidly lose oxygen. I'm tapping out furiously at Louise's sexy legs, thrashing my little legs about as I'm slowly losing consciousness, which only results in the girls roaring and bellowing out in sheer laughter, as my muffled screams go completely unheard. As I start to eventually fade, the brunette behind me stops pushing on my head, and removes her foot. Louise pulls out my head that was lodged in her vagina, and pulls on it to have me face her. She flashes a heavenly smile towards me, looking like an angel who's just saved my life.

"Sorry babe, I guess me and Cindy took things a bit too far" says Louise, pointing back to the brunette. I suppose it's important for my sake to remember her name from now on.
"Anyway, since we did almost kill you, and you were doing a decent job with your little tongue, I guess we have to reward you for putting such a good effort in!"
Louise stands up over my kneeling form, and I look up to see how tall and athletic she really is. From that angle she appeared like a Greek goddess from legend, and my fascination for her only escalated, when started to pull down her short skirt, and go completely bottomless.
"It's going to get in the way for what I have planned. Lie on your back little one, I'm going to give you the pleasure of losing your V-card to me."
My mind was completely blown. I was really going to lose my virginity to the hottest girl I've ever seen? In all my life, I've not even kissed a girl before, and now I'm going to have sex with one?! My brain couldn't comprehend the situation I was in. Louise smiles down benevolently down at me, sensing my confusion and meekness. She removes her shoes and brings her sexy foot down on my forehead, and gently pushes me down, as I slowly sink back and lay down on the classroom floor like she asked.

Louise was standing above me now, licking her lips as she seductively moved her hips, and reached down for my penis in one hand.
"This is not very big hun, so I'm going to try and have some fun in my own way. Cindy, can you please come over?" she slowly inserts as my penis in her vagina with one hand, as she motions the brunette over with the other hand.
I moan sheepishly like a turned on schoolgirl, which gets some giggles out from the actual schoolgirls. As Louise's vagina is slowly covering my dick, Cindy stands over me, and I notice she's also ditched her short skirt too. I'm directly facing her bare ass, watching with astonishment as she's bringing it down to my small face, and soon she covers it completely.
"Service me as well, little pet. I need my shitter nice and clean, so get your tongue deep in there." orders Cindy. The last my eyes can see before my face is completely enveloped by Cindy's encompassing ass, is the amused looks of the other girls, circling around me as if they were a pack of hyenas.
I reluctantly did as I was told, and shoved my tongue in her asshole, doing my best to satisfy her.
Louise's vagina swallowed my dick whole at this point, expertly gripping it tightly with her strong vagina.
With my face and penis no longer visible from the eyes of the audience, both Cindy and Louise had a thought. Louise used her legs and snaked them around my own legs, keeping them wrapped around together in a tight grapevine. Cindy also used her free legs, wrapping my arms in a grapevine in similar fashion. Luckily they were not pulling on my arms and legs just yet, but I feared that wasn't going to be for very long.

Cindy and Louise decided to ramp things up a bit, as Louise slowly started to starting bumping her body up and down, pumping my dick as her vagina's relentless grip on my penis is forcing my hips up and down with her. Meanwhile, Cindy's also wiggling her ass around, also bopping it up and down on my face, which is helping by making sure I don't actually pass out, but as Cindy slaps her muscular ass down on my face it starts to hurt more and more. Cindy and Louise are both beginning to moan to ecstasy, and my tongue is no longer able to keep up and I'm forced to stop, as Cindy slams down harder on my broken nose and face. She violently rides my face with her bare ass, bearing down those hips, while Louise is riding my cock violently too, as if I was a bucking bull.
"Come here Cindy" moans out Louise, who brings Cindy's face closer to hers and starts making out with her. They both moan harder as they start french kissing each other, while still riding my cock and face. My arms and legs were still pinned so it's not like I could move them off even if I wanted to, but this was starting to become way too stimulating for me. My mind was in shambles, and I could no longer have any control over my ejaculation, and I squirted inside Louise's vagina.

I don't even think Louise even noticed or cared, as she kept pumping my limp penis brutally, and gets her hands on Cindy's tits and starts groping her.
"Oh fuck yes, you're so hot Louise" responds Cindy, sticking her tongue deeper in Louise's mouth, and starts groping her tits too. They're both clearly enjoying each other's company far too much, completely ignoring me as they keeping riding me while making each other cum. Soon enough, Cindy reaches her limit and splatters all over my face, which I really hoped was the last of it, since I was beginning to pass out, and it seems my prediction was proven true. They both got off me, and looked down at my spent body and limp penis. A big smirk came from the face of Cindy and some of the other girls, while Louise and some of the other girls were looking down in mock concern.
I knew no one here gave a shit about me after all.
"Oh man I'm so horny!" moaned out Cindy. "Louise, let's just fuck already and leave this wimp".
"No" replies Louise, flashing down her heavenly smile again, that was surely hiding some deep seated malice. "6th period isn't over yet, and my feet need to be clean".
Louise stood over my crumpled body, and slowly squatted down, till she sat down gently on my chest, seemingly in the know that Juvia cracked my ribs earlier. She smiled as she brought down one of her sexy feet over my mouth, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to see what she wanted me to do.

My hands were free now, and I took hold of her foot and saw that she wore pink nail polish on her toenails, really making sure her feet were pretty and girly. I made sure to enthusiastically lick her soles and heels, working diligently as she brought her other foot down, and licked both their feet in tandem to one another.
Her smile didn't give me any hints as to whether she was displeased with my work, but I could not read into her smile well enough to see if I was doing a good job. Almost reading my mind, she giggles and says:
"You're doing alright, but be sure to lick between the toes". I do as she says and make sure I'm licking even faster, desperate to please my newest goddess.
"Eww little foot lover just loves your feet, huh Louise" speaks out Cindy, which gets the other girls laughing.
"I mean who wouldn't?" replies Louise. "My feet are gorgeous, aren't they little doggie?" she looks down to address me, and I take a momentary break to cry out:
"Yes I love them, please let me lick your feet for the rest of my life!" as soon I let this out, every girl in the room just starts howling out in laughter, Cindy and Louise included. I'm not about to risk anything though, and try not to get distracted and focus on licking her feet some more.
"Hehehe, you're really cute little doggy" giggles out Louise. "I'd love it if you could do this forever, but unfortunately your little mouth is getting dry, and it's not feeling so pleasant on my feet anymore. I'm going to have to put a stop to this".

She slowly removes her feet off my face, and while I'm very relieved my duty is over, I make sure not to show it on my face.
I catch something though from the corner of my eye. For a brief moment, I see Louise's angel smile slowly turn into that of an sly smirk, and I almost didn't understand what this meant. However, it was made painfully clear what was going to happen, as she placed each foot to either side my neck, moving her butt further away from my chest, with her crotch near my neck now.
I gaze up into her pretty pink eyes, as she bends down and says:
"Plus anyways, it's now your nap time".
And with that, she pressed her feet together, slowly crushing my neck in-between. My words were quickly cut off, no longer able to croak out or verbalize my pain and displeasure.
From the way she put it, it was clear what her intentions were. She was going to knock me out with her feet.

I tried tapping out, looking pleadingly and pathetically into her eyes. She kept staring at me with her usual smile, and brought a hand over my head and ruffled my hair.
She bent down closer to my face, and spoke softly:
"Don't worry baby. Your suffering will be over soon".
Her pretty smile showed a warmth that a mother would show to her son, but her eyes betrayed her real emotions.
Her pretty eyes showed nothing but sadistic glee, clearly enjoying the power she has over me. A high school girl, crushing a man's throat and robbing him off his breath with merely her feet.
I watched as she stared into my soul, keeping eye contact as my taps slowly started to fade, my lungs no longer taking in any breath, and I was slowly drifting away.
"Goodnight little baby. Get some rest, you're going to need it when Miss Amelia takes you back into your new home".
I wanted to question her about what she meant by that, but first of all, her feet were on my throat and I was physically unable to utter out any coherent words.
The second reason why I couldn't respond is because by the time she finished her sentence, I was already out.

*Attached below is how Louise knocks out the protagonist.
Attached Images
File Type: png 45788020_566161967176917_4645448588837519360_n.png (585.8 KB, 222 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-18, 20:36
Last Achievements

I have some news, I'm planning to write another part for this story, and I'm sorry it's been taking me this long to write again. Anyway, the next part is in the next few days, so stay tuned!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-18, 14:59
Last Achievements

Part 9- Meeting with his owner

I truly didn't know how much time had passed, all I knew was that it was still today, and 6th period most likely ended. I'm on my stomach when I open my eyes to survey the situation. I'm on the concrete ground just in front of the school entrance, and I slowly look around to see a crowd of girls, and I can recognize the usual faces, including Cindy and Louise. I notice they have not left just yet, and their eyes are fixated on the school entrance gate as they await whoever's coming through. I look in fascination as I see what appears to be an open sedan chair, carried by 4 naked guys. All 4 of them appeared to be quite skinny and small, and seemed to greatly struggle carrying whoever was sitting in there.

Flanking the sedan chair is a woman who looked in her 20s, wearing a two piece business suit with a short skirt. From what I can see she's roughly as tall as Amber, with silky long red hair. In one of her hands she's got a firm grip on the leg of what seems to be a naked man, but as they got closer and as she kept dragging him I looked in horror at the poor shape the man is in.
His face is all bloodied and bruised, in particular it looked his nose was even more broken than mine, sporting two black eyes and he appeared to missing some teeth. The rest of his body was all covered in various bruises and marks, and it barely looked he was even conscious. Since he looked around as small as I was, I could tell that he never stood a chance.

To the right of the sedan chair was another person wearing the same two piece black suit with a short skirt, just as tall as the redhead. Clearly those 2 are the enforcers of whoever's in that sedan chain. This woman seems like she's also in her 20s, with long purple hair and a menacing look in her purple eyes.

As the sedan chair got closer though, I could see finally see who was inside. It was the person I knew from the news and who I could tell was in there from context, it was Amelia herself. Wearing a one piece white sportswear, it really accentuated her large breasts and her thick, long legs. Sitting there with a stoic look in her eyes, she gazed down at me as she's sizing me up. Without so much as betraying any emotion on her face, she speaks:

"So, you're the fresh new meat around here?"
I was completely stunned in her presence. Amelia's sheer beauty and the bizarreness of what I was seeing had me at a loss for words. I was in such a daze I didn't notice the purple haired woman walk up to me, and I spotted her too late. She brings up her high heel and ruthlessly stomps straight down on my right hand, causing me to shriek in pure agony.
"OWWW FUCK OWWW GOD" my shrieks continue as this cruel woman keeps her foot down on my hand, continuously adding pressure on it and threatening to break my bones.
"Miss Amelia asked you a fucking question sissy. Answer it or I'll break your hand and stomp on your fucking head instead". My pathetic attempts to squeal and move her off my hand was clearly failing so I quickly yell out:
"OWOW YES, YES THIS IS MY FIRST DAY MISS AMELIA. PLEASE, I'M SORRY MY HAND HURTS SO MUCH"

Amelia looks over at me, slowly taking her time to reply as the purple haired girl grinded her high heels on my hand, as I kept screaming even louder.
"Liza, leave him. He has a busy schedule" she says, addressing the purple haired girl. This woman called Liza finally lets up, but not before sending me an evil sneer, and moves her shoe away from my hand, allowing me to clutch onto it and bring it away from her. I look up and still see her towering over me, and I start to worry for the worst. I need to make sure I follow every word Miss Amelia says from here on, or Liza here might have an excuse to hurt me again.

"Now, let me explain your situation here. Every male faculty member, you included, has a certain role to fulfil. Our girls here all come from rich, elite backgrounds, and they are at a point where they need no further guidance or teaching. What they truly need now is stress relief. All the girls here bear the real burden of having to live up to people's expectations in the future, and it was up to me to find the perfect solution".

She looks behind me, as I see more girls coming outside towards us, bringing out the male faculty, all naked, most beaten up to an inch of their life.
"This a girl's school filled with sexually frustrated, and aggressive soon to be women. It was only natural that weakling males would have to be brought in to help sate their desires. So, with the help of my own personal pet, that principal, we scouted all the small and frail males who were qualified as teachers that we could find. You, in particular, are one of the smallest and weakest 'men' I've ever laid my eyes on, so I've decided to initiate you for your new role myself today."
"Role?" I manage to mutter out. I didn't realize I had spoken out of turn, and looked to my right to see Liza bringing up her foot to stomp me again, which was only stopped by a gesture from Amelia.
"Yes, you and every male here belong to me now. And you will serve me and every single student and woman under me in whatever way they please. If they want to humiliate you, fuck you, hurt you, or of all of the above, they can. In fact, that's the whole point of your existence from now on."

My mind was in a complete blur, I had no idea how to process what the hell was going on. My life as a human being was over? This hell I was currently in is going to continue after school hours? I never quite understood what the girls meant before when they said I was the school pet, so does that essentially mean I'm meant to be some kind of human slave for the rest of my life or something?
I had so many questions, but voicing them out or asking for any kind of further explanation into Miss Amelia's motives would most likely lead to Liz just kicking the ever living shit out me.
I hated myself for not being strong enough to change what was happening to me.
I hated myself for being weak.

"So, the goal of your initiation is fairly simple. Myself and Liz, and Ruby over there are going to have you trained as a pet ourselves" said Amelia, pointing towards the redhead who's dragging along the near dead carcass.
"And the goal of this is to transform you into a completely obedient slave, someone who lives only to do the bidding of a superior female. You see these slaves carrying me?"
I do as I'm told and I gaze into the 4 men. I'm shocked to find that they have long, noticeable marks all around their body, but what's worse is that their eyes seem truly lifeless. I shudder to think what torturous ordeal they must have encountered, and I start to feel a pit in my stomach at the thought that this is going to be my fate. I glance to my left and I see the broken mess of a man, finally conscious and now groaning in pain faintly.
"This one had his first day yesterday, Ruby really did a number on him though" said Amelia, and Ruby responded with an innocent grin and a slight shrug.

After a pause, Amelia claps her hands once, and begins to speak again.
"So, the limo is waiting. Let's a get move on shall we?"
With that, the 4 male servants then turned their bodies around and carried her over to the opposite direction, as Ruby dragged her prey along too. Liz glared down at me as she scooped me up with one arm, and draped me over her shoulder. As Liz followed Ruby and Miss Amelia, I was able to see most of the girls from the classes I 'taught', all waving goodbye and blowing kisses at me. Liz finally catches up to the others, and I'm able to see a very extravagant white limousine. Liz waits for Miss Amelia to go inside first, being carried by her 4 slaves. Ruby drags her personal punching bag inside first, and Liz goes in while still carrying me.

The interior of the limo is even more impressive than the exterior, as there's more than enough room for 9 people (including me) to fit in and relax. Although, I highly doubted that myself and any of the guys were here to relax. Inside the limo was a singular long sofa, extending from the back of the limo to the sides, and so Miss Amelia was seated in the back center, surrounded by her servants. Liz sat in front to the left with me, and Ruby to the right.

Still hoisting me up with one arm, Liz uses her other hand to remove her black jacket, and started unbuttoning her white shirt, and I look back to see she's not wearing a bra, as she lets out her bare E-Cup breasts, allowing them to breathe.

While this is happening, the males hovering around Miss Amelia changed their position, 2 of them under her armpits, furiously licking them. The other 2 males were on the limo floor humping her long legs, licking them and rubbing their dicks on her legs. All 4 of these 'men' seemed more like wild dogs to me, completely consumed by their lust for their master. I shuddered at the thought that I would soon be forced to give up my humanity also, but it seemed like these 'men' were completely devoid of thought.
I didn't want to think about what they had to deal with to end up like that.

Meanwhile, Ruby pushed over the battered male over to the sofa face first, with one hand keeping his head pushed down. Her other hand was used to expertly remove her red panties, and then brought out a strap-on. While keeping him pinned, she wore her strap-on and positioned herself on top of him. She smirked as she yanked on his hair harshly, and as he yelped out in pain, she forced her panties down his mouth, effectively gagging him.
She looked over to Liz, saying:
"So that the little wimp doesn't damper her mood" looking back to Miss Amelia.
Without warning, Ruby roughly inserts the dildo up the poor male's ass, as he screams as hard as his gag would allow. Ruby looks down in sheer delight, both hands firmly on his hips, as she starts violently thrusting.

Liz then decided to do something with me after all, and while still carrying me, she turned me upside down while she was sitting down. She pulled her skirt back to reveal that she's pantyless, and shoves my head closer and starts rubbing my face all over her pussy. At the same time, she drapes my legs over her shoulders, and she wedges my penis between her large breasts, completely trapping it.
Essentially I was being held diagonally, being held there as if I was a makeshift dildo. She brought over a leg behind my head, and started pushing my face deeper inside her pussy, almost suffocating me now.
Her free hand was now available for Liz to use, which she took advantage of and started to roughly finger my asshole. My moans were too muffled to be heard by anyone else other than Liz, especially since the other 4 males with Amelia were moaning with ecstasy.
"Hey wimp" I can hear Liz calling out to me. "Get to licking or I'll rip your tight little ass".
Liz digs her nails into my cheeks, and starts sadistically shoving her other fingers deep in my ass. I moan out in pain, which only warrants a loud giggle from Liz. I had to push my pain to one side for now, as I start eating her out as I was instructed.

While I was being suffocated by Liz's overbearing pussy, the poor guy to my right was violently screaming and crying, his asshole being rammed by the sadistic and cruel Ruby. His sobbing and his shrieks were completely drowned out by the gag and Ruby's moans of pleasure. Meanwhile, Miss Amelia sat there stoically as her servants kept worshiping her dutifully, all completely entranced and running on autopilot. They all seemed to be on the brink of ejaculation.
The same could be said for me, as while my penis was wedged painfully between Liz's breasts, she started jiggling her boobs erotically, giving me a sensation of pain and pleasure. Her fingers that were in my asshole now was also giving me that same sensation, as she sensually fingered me, increasing her speed as I was forced to match her speed with my tongue.

Soon enough, I felt woozy from the lack of air, and I was gradually fading. I was no longer eating her out, and my I finally lost my control, and I ejaculated between Liz's tits. Meanwhile, the other men worshiping Amelia ejaculated all over her bare legs and her sportswear, which warranted not even a single reaction from Amelia.
The Limousine came to a halt, and it seemed like we reached our destination.

Amelia snaps her fingers, which immediately gets her servants to halt. They start getting out some towels and start wiping the cum off her. Ruby on the hand is still drilling the poor guy under her, who's gone completely unconscious by now. Liz unhooks her leg from my head, allowing me to finally get a breath of fresh air. My penis was completely limp, and she was no longer holding me in position with her hands anymore, and I slid off of her and landed head first as she stood up. I yelled out in pain as I crumbled to the floor, but I was thankful she didn't drop me from a higher position.
Everyone except for Ruby and her plaything were getting ready to leave, as Amelia's servants struggled to lift her, but eventually managed to get her out of the limo. Liz scooped me up with one arm, and made a gesture to Ruby, who eventually got off her prey, seemingly satisfied.
"Leave him here" says Liz, which Ruby responded with a nod. Liz got out of the Limo with me, with Ruby behind us following.

She took me past the mansion gates, and from my view I was in absolute awe of big this mansion really was. The garden itself was much larger than anything I ever saw, which shouldn't have been surprising since the interior of the limousine was larger than my own studio flat. I was constantly reminded at how inferior I truly was to Miss Amelia and every woman I had encountered today.
It made complete sense from their view that males would be inferior to them, and any male that was caught in their web could easy be forced to do their bidding, or face the harsh consequences.

Liz brought me inside the mansion, and once we caught up with Miss Amelia in what seemed to be the entrance hall, she was there seated in a fancy chair in the middle of the room. She was surrounded by the same servants I saw, along with other men I have not seen. I could clearly tell a pattern as each of the 10 men I saw were all in the nude, small and skinny, and all completely lifeless.
Liz walked up to the center of the room and dropped me at Miss Amelia's feet, and I groaned in pain as I landed on my broken rib, which got out a chuckle from Ruby. I moaned as I looked up, and saw Miss Amelia staring down at me with her legs crossed. She continued to size me up, her eyes not betraying any sense of emotion.
She pointed behind me, which meant I needed to look back. I saw Liz moving out of the way, and I saw Ruby start to strip off her suit and shoes, leaving her in the nude. She looked at me and smirked as she wore the strap-on she used on that man she left in the limo. I was very worried because I was not at all ready, physically or mentally, to get fucked in the ass, let alone by a strap-on that was in somebody's ass before. I didn't even enjoy Liz's fingers up my ass, and the very thought of being pegged frightened me when I saw the faculty staff getting fucked, and it still terrifies me now.

My fear was showing on my face, as Liz let out a wide grin and said:
"If you want to avoid being Ruby's fleshlight, you'll have to fight your way out of it".
"You'll be fighting her one on one of course, but if you don't agree she'll just have her way with you anyway" said Amelia, as I looked back to her, trying to appeal to her with my eyes. She merely stared down to my eyes and said:
"Well, whatever choice you make will be entertaining to be anyway".
I gulped as the situation finally sank in, I looked back to see Ruby stretching, who stopped to look at me and said:
"Well? Let's get this thing started already. Stand up or I'll go over there and break your twig legs".

I tried my best to stand at attention, but as I was standing my legs started to feel like they were buckling. Facing her now, I truly felt the size in our muscles and height from this distance. She stood there and gestured me over with her finger, and I became frozen in my tracks. Seemingly impatiently, Amelia pushes me over with her foot, as I tumble forward and land harshly on my face. I groan in pain as I land on my broken nose, which lets out a chuckle from Liz.
I'm lying prone as I start to get up, and I look forward to see Ruby's feet near my face. I look up, as I see Ruby towering over me, and I'm staring at her large strap-on. She's sneering down at me with disgust, as she bends down and lifts me up from my armpits.

She lifts me upright, and keeps her hold of me because my legs feel wobbly and wouldn't be able to support me. I look in fear as I'm completely made aware of how outmatched I truly am. I'm eye level with Ruby's 8 pack abs, which look much more toned and noticeable that I've ever laid my eyes on. She smirks as she keeps lifting me up, so that I'm eye level with her massive breasts. Ruby brings me closer to her, as both of her nipples are poking the top of my head. She brings her strap-on closer and presses it on my now erect penis, which brings out a giggle from Liz.
"Wow, this strap-on is around 3 times the size of your little pecker, it's probably erect right now and I can't even tell" sneers Ruby. She was right, her large strap-on must have been around 12 inches, exactly 3 times larger than my 4 inch penis.
In my sheer fear and humiliation, I couldn't help it. My eyes started to water, and I began to weep and tear up.

"Aww, don't cry sweetie! Let mommy give you a hug" says Ruby, who lifts me slightly higher now to where her strap-on is under my butt. She wedges my face between her breasts, and wraps her arms around my torso.
My head was nuzzled between her boobs and couldn't make out very much, so Ruby bent her head down to address me and whispered:
"You really should've fought back. Things were going to hurt less for you that way."
I realized immediately what she meant when she started pushing me closer to her body, and I tried flailing my arms and legs to get out of her bearhug, trying to pry myself off her. She merely laughed, and said:
"Good. Wriggle a bit more. I love it when wimps like you struggle."
I started to be more frantic in my struggles, and I even resorted to muffle out moans and whimpers, regardless of how futile it seemed.
"God, I can't wait to fuck you senseless little man. But first I'm going to take my time..." Ruby cuts herself off and starts to slowly tighten her bearhug. She's adding enough pressure now to really start taking effect, and my muffled begs and whimpers starts to slowly turn into muffled screams of agony.
"To really start breaking your bones".

Last edited by tigerk33; 03-Dec-18 at 16:09.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-18, 22:56
Last Achievements

Part 10- Ruby breaks me in.

Ruby throws a wink down at me, and starts tensing her arms around my waist, and starts crushing me with such force that she's essentially bending me backwards. My head is forced out of her tits as I scream out in agony, my back being arched back painfully. She keeps compressing me painfully, as her tensed arms keeps crushing my sides and my back.
"Going to really take my fucking time here. I'm not letting go till I hear some of your fragile ribs break" spits out Ruby.
"AUGHHH OH GOD PLEASE, GAGGHH" My pleas of mercy are violently cut off as Ruby starts squeezing me slightly more again. The pressure is starting to get too much for me, and I feel one of my ribs start to give out.

"I'm not even putting much effort here. I'm putting as much power as I would to give out a hug to Liz here for example" says Ruby, who lifts me a bit higher, so that I'm eye level with her neck now, with her arms around my waist.
"I'm going to keep you here and break you very..." Ruby squeezes me slightly again, as I wince in pain
"Very...."
"OH GOD PL" I hear a crack from my back, it seems a few bones finally gave out. I wail out like a tortured banshee. Ruby looks down at my contorted body, smiling with pride at her handiwork.
"Slowly. Well it seems like your puny body gave out faster than I thought." says Ruby, smirking down at me as I start whimpering and wheezing.

"Ruby, please try not to paralyze the merchandise" speaks out Amelia from behind me. I look up to see Ruby pouting, before looking at me with scorn and sneering:
"Weak little shit".
While still holding me with one hand, she shifts her other hand to the back of my head, and pushes my head closer to her. She lets out a smug grin and sends a large ball of spit directly to my face.
Liz starts audibly laughing at my dismay, and I'm trying my best not to cry from the pain and the humiliation.

"If you had just shown me you had some balls, I would've knocked your little ass out and then fucked you." says Ruby, who turns around and flings me away from her across the room. I land harshly on my back and yell out in pain, hitting the same broken bone caused by Ruby. I'm in a fetal position screaming my head off as Ruby closes the distance between us, and she grabs my feet and drags me closer to Amelia and the rest. She turns me over on my stomach with her foot, and lifts my waist, having my ass out. She holds me like a wheelbarrow as she lifts me up from the waist, guiding my ass to her strap-on.
"But now I'm going to have you scream like a little bitch, and tear your little ass apart".

She shoves the dildo straight into my ass, laughing as I scream like a little girl. She's roughly inserted most of the 12 inch strap-on up my butt, completely lifting me off my feet, with my hands and face on the floor. While holding me like a make-shift wheelbarrow, instead of thrusting she harshly pulls my waist and lower body into her, painfully pushing the dildo further in.
I shriek loudly and in a very high pitch and girly voice, as Ruby grunts and continues to thrust me back and forth.

She clamps onto my waist harder, as she revved up the speed and keeps pulling and pushing me deeper. I start tapping out on the floor frantically, I start trying to twist my body, I start trying to reach back to pry her hands off.

"Oh fuck yeah!" moans out Ruby. "Scream harder little wimp. Struggle more. I want to see you cry your fucking eyes out again like a little sissy bitch!"
I'm screaming some incoherent nonsense my now, and I start wailing and pathetically weeping. My tears and my taps are of no consolation for Ruby, who kept man-handling me and sadistically using me as a fuck toy.

Ruby moaned and orgasmed in pure ecstasy as she drilled me senseless. Eventually the pain started numbing, as I felt my dick getting harder. My mind was in shambles by this newfound pleasure I was now experiencing.
My screams dissipated and I started softly moaning like a girl.
"Heh, getting off on this are we?" says Ruby with a big smirk, who then stops thrusting me and reaches one hand down to my balls and gives it a squeeze.
"AIIEEEE" I scream out, and while she stops squeezing she keeps a firm hold on my balls.
"Only I get to feel good right now" she says as unhooks her grip from my balls and pushes me off her strap-on. I crumple down on the floor again, my head in a complete mess and full of emotions.

Ruby turns me over to my back, with her foot. She looks down at my erect penis with scorn.
"Turned you into some little slut who likes it up the ass" says Ruby, as she brings her foot up and hovers it above my dick.
"Too bad I'm not interested in getting you off" she says as she brutally stomps on my penis. I let out a ghastly yell, which led to loud laughter coming from Ruby and Liz. She painfully left her foot there on my now limp penis, as I started crying again and tapping on the floor again.

Ruby gets her foot off, and while I'm still lying on my back, she takes a seat on my chest, her ass near my neck and chin, and her legs and feet on either side of my head. Ruby herself is facing my legs.
She reaches back with an arm and pulls on my hair, pulling my head up to her ass.
"Kiss this ass and worship it like it's the best thing you've ever seen." says Ruby. "Or I'll squash your microscopic wimp dick to mush."

I didn't need any further motivation, and immediately clamped my hands onto her rock-hard waist for support, and started kissing her cheeks as if my life depended on it.
Liz walks over to us and looks down at me. She giggles as I ensure not to break my concentration.
"Got yourself a real dutiful ass kisser there" says Liz.
"Well, he better keep it up or I'll wrap my legs around his neck and squeeze him out cold" says Ruby, hand still pulling on my hair.

I start kissing faster, really worried that Ruby would find an excuse to hurt me again. I kissed all around her ass, showing real enthusiasm, making sure I really get into it. Ruby starts wiggling her great ass in response, and I'm even more motivated to keep going.
"You're doing a decent job actually little sissy" says Ruby. "It is quite a shame that I'm pretty bored right now".

Before I realized, while still holding my head, she wrapped her legs around my neck, locking me in a tight reverse headscissors. I was very close to her ass, my neck and chin lodged between her thighs. As I was going to speak out, she immediately starts adding pressure, both crushing my fragile chin and choking me out at the same time.
I scream out in agony, tapping on her thighs the second I felt anything. She giggled slightly and said:
"Now this is more fun. I wasn't lying when you said you were doing a decent job, but I want to knock you out anyway."

She slightly tenses her thighs, and I'm screaming my head off. I slap on her thighs violently, and try to buck her off me. She merely laughs as she keeps her much larger mass down, keeping my body stable. Ruby sadistically pushes her rock hard abs on my dick, effectively squashing it. She probably might not have even noticed she's squishing my penis, but either way despite the discomfort and pain my penis was feeling, I had this agonizing reverse headscissors to deal with.

"Things aren't all bad though sissy" says Ruby. "Yes, while I am knocking your pathetic ass out, at least you're getting a great view of my bum."
Ruby momentarily stops squeezing for a moment, jiggling her ass while keeping me in the reverse headscissors, before suddenly adding pressure again.
"PLEASE, PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING I BEG OF.." My pleas were harshly interrupted with another one of her squeezes from her legs, and I continue back to shrieking.
"I'm not even squeezing with any real power yet you little bitch" says Ruby, who lets up from her squeezing a bit. I take the chance to breathe properly again, as my throat is no longer being crushed.
This brief respite was cut off by yet another squeeze, this time adding slightly more power and getting me to squeal like a schoolgirl.
She stops again for a few seconds, and then resumes torturing me again.

I wasn't sure how many times she kept this up, as my mind was all fuddled up now, as Ruby's legs turned my brain into mush.
"Put him out of his misery" says Liz. "I want there to be enough of him for me to break too."
"Sure thing" says Ruby. "You owe me one though".
"W-W-WAIT NO PLEASE!" I manage to croak out.

Ruby crosses her legs and starts squeezing for real this time, completely crushing and choking my neck and threatening to bust my jaw. My voice-box was being shattered by the second, and my incomprehensible croaks were accompanied by my cries and tears. My hands were on her legs as I tried prying them off, but I could feel how tensed they really were, and larger than my head and neck could possibly take.
I wasn't sure whether the intense pain or the choking was going to knock me out first, but I was never sure what the answer was.

Soon enough, all went dark, and I was out.

"He's out Miss Amelia" I look over to her and she nods. She snaps her fingers and Ruby instantly unhooks her headscissors, and gets off the new male.

Ruby walks over to where Miss Amelia is sitting, and begins to speak:
"So, what do we do with him now?"
"We let him rest for a moment, until he wakes up. And then Liza can have a turn with him." Amelia looks over to me, and continues:
"But you only get him for a short while though, because after that I'm going to personally get him acquainted with his new life here."
I pout slightly, and look back down at the passed out male. I did feel a tad bit sorry for the wimp, but I probably won't be pulling my punches.

I spot something rather peculiar from the corner of my eye though. Ruby hadn't spotted it, but I saw a very rare grin emanating from Miss Amelia. She seemed truly excited to get her hands dirty this time.

Poor guy, I thought.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 07:21
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Hallo tigerk,

I enjoy the Story very much and I wonder if there will be a next part?

Tom
The Following User Says Thank You to tom1309 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 20:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1309 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hallo tigerk,

I enjoy the Story very much and I wonder if there will be a next part?

Tom
Hi, I've been quite busy for a while, but I'll write the next part before January is over. Thanks so much for reading!
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
body scissors, breast smothering, face sitting, headscissor ko, rear naked choke, reverse headscissors, reverse rape, shoe licking, small male victim, weak male