Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-19, 15:46
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Three Types Of Sessions

She was the most beautiful student in my class but she was facing failure. Privately she said she would do anything for me if I would give her a good grade. When I suggested sex in exchange for a B, she eagerly accepted. She agreed to visit where I live for a tutoring session which would be our love making session. That night we both undressed and I put my hand on her body and I was soon flying through the air. She used judo to quickly throw me to the ground. When I tried to stand up, her foot kicked me in the face and I was floored again. She menacingly said she would never have sex with me and I will have to give her an A because tonight she will beat me up so badly that I will be afraid to do anything else. She lifted me up from the floor and she began bitch slapping me. Each slap was followed by a backhanded slap until I could take no more and I broke down and cried. I was helpless to fight back. She shoved me to the wall and her knee repeatedly smashed me in the balls. Not being able to help myself, I put my hands on her bare breasts. Her reaction was to punch me repeatedly until she knocked me out. When I awoke I agreed to give her an A in my course and she agreed to meet me again next week for another attitude adjustment session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: