Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-Nov-14, 23:05
Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,491 Times in 250 Posts
Default Re: Girlfriend perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who was the first person's face you remember sitting on? Did they like it? Was anyone else around?

And you mentioned helping pin down your bf for your other friends. Do you like making things even more hopeless for poor moc4a?!? Lol
a male friend over ten years ago.
yes, the more helpless the better
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-14, 23:48
Points: 22,363, Level: 65 Points: 22,363, Level: 65 Points: 22,363, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,510 Times in 228 Posts

Did your male friend like it? If he did, I'm sure you forced him to hate it lol

And helping others pin down your bf make this whole thing even better! I used to get double teamed by two girls, and as fun as it can be, it can also get quite exhausting! Any favorite double team techniques? I remember getting caught in a side head scissor with her partner sitting on her thigh adding to the pressure. I didn't last long in that one...
Old 13-Nov-14, 02:07
Banned
Points: 3,215, Level: 23 Points: 3,215, Level: 23 Points: 3,215, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
moc4a is not a lady. his my boyfriend. he promised the forum that i would write from my perspective. so i did it, and now i am answering questions.

why dont you believe that a lady can like this kind of stuff? is it only for male to like?

....just curiouse...
I base my opinion on the cadence of your dialogue, the detail and terms you use. Some of the references you make are giveaways and finite detail which is almost titillating in nature.

I have no issue if the dudes on here enjoy getting off on pretending this is a real female but lets be real for a second. I just don't like it when someone is dishonest about this stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jocko For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-14, 14:38
Points: 7,798, Level: 37 Points: 7,798, Level: 37 Points: 7,798, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I base my opinion on the cadence of your dialogue, the detail and terms you use. Some of the references you make are gicouveaways and finite detail which is almost titillating in nature.

I have no issue if the dudes on here enjoy getting off on pretending this is a real female but lets be real for a second. I just don't like it when someone is dishonest about this stuff.
Just so everyone knows, it's because of people like you that I never share my experiences. I have plenty; I wrestle every girl I date. (Actually, I HAVE shared some, but guess what I was accused of being) But you can't just keep your mouth shut, and not accuse someone of being a liar. You come off as petty and sophomoric. Just because you don't believe it. Because things like that don't happen to you. Guess what, loser, they happen to people. You've seen pics, just stfu and enjoy the story. Send your conspiracy theories to Oliver Stone, chief, nobody here wants to hear them.

If I've offended anyone that I didn't intend to, please accept my apologies.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-14, 14:52
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,835 Times in 9,934 Posts

This is one amazing topic, guys, let's not break it.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], you are the one offending here, as I see it. You have no right to tell others to stfu. Neither does anyone here. You either argue the opinion of the poster ethically, or you report their post to administration. Offensive and bullying language is not an option.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register],
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no issue if the dudes on here enjoy getting off on pretending this is a real female
the fact that you have raised the question indicates that you do have an issue. Now that you have stated your opinion, please leave it be.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], your contribution to the forum is highly appreciated. I, as many people on here, enjoy reading your topics. Please continue.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-14, 16:36
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Come on, guys! Women's wrestling is in the Olympics. Do you think they have to recruit them at gunpoint or something?
Old 13-Nov-14, 16:53
Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I agree with you Zweig. Honestly i doubted as well when i read the first story.
But i firmly believe that this is the truth.

The only reason i found hard to belive for the first time is --->
A girl that likes to dominate,scissor guy whenever she can, she even said it her self ,she likes yoga pants etc so she can facesat him more, girl full of confidence, she is incredible hot, muscluar and she wants more... she is a girl that every man dreams on this forum and now she answeres all our questions , gives us pics, tips etc...
Yea i understand she is one of a kind, and it is hard to believe.

But if she is that kind to share all of this with us, we can be at least polite and not make false accusations.And then we wonder why there is almost no female speaking about this on forums, bcs when a lovely girl like for exampl moc4a appears we are rude to her....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cali Kobra For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-14, 18:29
Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27
Last Achievements

dont u do some ballbusting?
Old 13-Nov-14, 18:51
Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24
Last Achievements

when ur sitting on ur boyfriends face what do u do for not allowing him turn his head i mean how u make him to keep his head straight
Old 13-Nov-14, 23:48
Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,491 Times in 250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did your male friend like it? If he did, I'm sure you forced him to hate it lol

And helping others pin down your bf make this whole thing even better! I used to get double teamed by two girls, and as fun as it can be, it can also get quite exhausting! Any favorite double team techniques? I remember getting caught in a side head scissor with her partner sitting on her thigh adding to the pressure. I didn't last long in that one...
well, for me its fun when they do like it. they are my friends and i dont wanna hurt them (i mean like hurting them). but of course i can make it a little humiliating and fun.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post: