Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Sep-17, 18:06
Points: 6,613, Level: 34 Points: 6,613, Level: 34 Points: 6,613, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Is it really creepy to ask to arm wrestle a female

I remember someone hear mentioned that asking to arm wrestle someone can be seen as creepy by the person you are asking? Why would that be?

Is it only if a man asks another woman? Or does it even apply to a man asking another man or woman asking another woman?

And why could it be seen as creepy? How would it be any different than asking to compete at a game of cards video game, bowling etc...
Old 17-Sep-17, 19:45
Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,196 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: Is it really creepy to ask to arm wrestle a female

It's all contextual, but I'd say a man randomly asking a woman to arm wrestle would be a little weird. I'm sure there would be plenty who would laugh and be into it, but it's an unusual request and I think a lot of people pick up on the fetishy nature of it.

Somewhat related is a video from a few years ago where a guy went around trying to get tennis players to flex for him. He tried it on Caroline Wozniacki and she immediately called him out on it being a fetish.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garpth For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-17, 21:56
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I'd say it depends mostly on her size and what she's wearing at the time.
Old 17-Sep-17, 23:00
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

It would depend entirely on whether you have 'the gift of the gab' so to speak. The delivery of said request...how charming / cheeky you are etc!
Old 17-Sep-17, 23:13
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would depend entirely on whether you have 'the gift of the gab' so to speak. The delivery of said request...how charming / cheeky you are etc!
Word. It's been my experience that you can say almost ANYTHING to a woman; it's all in the way you say it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 01:41
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Short answer, yes. Long answer, yeeeeesssssssssssssss.

Like are you talking random woman that you have no relationship with whatsoever? Of course that's weird and creepy. It'd be weird if it was a guy that you were asking too. Unless you hang around a bunch of movie stereotype meatheads, I can't imagine armwrestling spontaneously happening. Now if it's someone you have a good report with and you're out having a few drinks and having a good time, there's a chance it could actually happen. Every time I've seen someone give a situation and ask here if they think they could ask her to arm wrestle, it is nothing close to that situation. It's something like, "the waitress I creep on looks athletic" or "this coworker I creep out looks athletic" and it's a horrible idea.

If arm wrestling is really your thing, then I don't really know how to make that work organically, because it's not really part of my enjoyment of this fetish so it's not something I've tried to make happen. If it's someone you're dating who already likes you, she's much more likely to then indulge in your pleasures than if you're just starting off trying to get someone to indulge in your pleasures.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-17, 16:20
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

i feel that arm wrestling is pretty tame and wouldn't garner a more negative response such as asking a woman to sit on your face or put her legs around your head . still, you could probably make this work depending on the situation you are in , how decent you look, how you talk, etc. asking a random girl "hey wanna arm wrestler" will make them think you are weird.

if you know someone even casually and have had some conversations with them, i'm sure you could get it to work. make a bet, put a stipulation on the line that might benefit her. (like say a money bet). light teasing could work too, along with the temptation of money.

the dynamics start to change when you offer something in return that benefits them.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 22-Sep-17 at 16:47.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-17, 21:51
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

If a girl is naturally outgoing or if you already have a playful rapport with her, it can work but in most cases, I think it is going to come across as being a little creepy. I think a lot of girls will either know it's some sort of turn on or they'll think it's a very ridiculous idea.

Most of my matches were when I was younger and alcohol was often involved. I usually only initiated it if I was dating the girl and most were receptive to the idea. Asking to armwrestle strangers would have never been in my comfort zone.
Old 20-Oct-17, 09:55
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

There is a lady who is a cleaner where I work. She's mid-fifties, but could easily pass for late thirties or very early forties. She has a nice trim figure and is fairly heavily tattooed, so she's clearly somewhat 'alternative' anyway.

Last week, she was wearing a short-sleeved top, and I could see that her biceps were very impressive. I complimented her on her muscles, and asked her if she went to the gym to work out. She said that her strength came from what she had to do in her job.

I took the plunge, and asked her if she fancied an arm-wrestle. She laughed, and said she could often beat blokes arm wrestling at her local pub. So we had a 'best-of-three' arm wrestle. I beat her with my right arm, and she beat me with her left arm (she's left-handed), so it was a draw. She made it clear that she was up for a re-match at a later date.

I suspect that she might have deliberately not gone 'all-out' to win, as she might have thought I would not have appreciated being beaten by a woman... Little did she know!

What do you think about my suggesting we make our next arm-wrestle more interesting by proposing that if she wins next time, I would give her £10 (she is on minimum wage anyway, so she would usually have to work for over an hour to earn that amount).

Would that turn a harmless bit of fun into something a bit creepy? I'd appreciate thoughts and comments from fellow members of the board.
Old 20-Oct-17, 17:38
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link2349 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember someone hear mentioned that asking to arm wrestle someone can be seen as creepy by the person you are asking? Why would that be?
It's normal as fuck to be wary of strangers who want to touch you for any reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post: