Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-May-18, 11:24
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: Maledom/Men Winning - Confessions of a Fan

You’re surprised you have fans?
Old 13-May-18, 20:38
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I do not like total domination on either end. A woman dominating the whole way is boring or seems fake. A man dominating all the way can look like abuse. I know some women are into pain. I once dated a woman who liked getting hurt but never engaged in the experience with her.

For my ideal, I like the struggle for supremacy between a man and woman both sexual and physical. I prefer the woman to ultimately win but am ok with the man prevailing occasionally. It's great to see to dominate people whether f/f of f/m to fight with a mindset they are dominant only for one to face the humiliation of submission.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JimmyV123 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 01:34
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

While I don't have distaste for it, femdom-themed mixed wrestling tends to be overplayed, and tends to (but not always,) lack the verisimilitude of other kinds of mixed fighting. It's less about the outcome and more how it is performed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Backdoorman For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 02:17
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

I like competitive matches as well, with both trying to win.
Never took any huge attention to maledom, but saw some guys picking falls against girls in Grappling Girls, and other companies, specially in rear naked choke, and started to enjoy it a bit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IgorWittmann For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 03:28
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

I think I'm also in to underdog wining in wrestling. That's why I ws in to mixed wrestling, because normaly a man is expected to beat the woman, and in femdom it's not. If it's F/F, I am excited when I see the favorite or the bigger or stronger looking woman lose. So when I see lot of mixed wrestling and had few sessions I realized these women are not underdogs. That's when maledom comes. But I like maledom only if the woman is well known strong wrestler like Sheena, Tia, Diana, Warrior...etc who will be the clear favorite of that match.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 14:32
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

There are 2 companies who offer this in Hungary! "kofilm" and "Defeated".

Unfortunately they only take local guys to be the maledom.
Old 21-Oct-20, 19:15
Producer
Points: 5,916, Level: 32 Points: 5,916, Level: 32 Points: 5,916, Level: 32
Last Achievements

The thing with maledom is that the acting of the guys is usually horrible. Whereas the female mistresses are usually excellent at it.

If there was a guy that humiliated the girl physically and psychologically I would go for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to samatotrampoukos For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-20, 20:46
Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've always been a F/F fan but I find this subject interesting also.

When I was in my late teens I had the opportunity to wrestle an older woman from my neighborhood. Not going to get into the whole story of how this came to be, too long of a story, but it is something that shaped my thinking and my turn on.

From when I was about 11 or 12 I started to get turned on watching two women wrestle on TV. Problem was back then (early 1970's) there wasn't a whole lot of it on TV.

The woman I'm referring too from my neighborhood was a buxom brunette who I always used to think would be a great wrestler, not to mention look good in wrestling attire.

I used to fantasize about her wrestling other women from the neighborhood but also I used to think about how great it would be to wrestle her myself with her ending up pinning me down and me staring up at her boobs.

Well it didn't quite end up working out that way. She wasn't a wrestler at all.
She kind of came at me awkwardly with her two arms extended. I grabbed her by her two wrists and we kind of stood there in the middle of the floor struggling for a second but then I let go and got her into a headlock. I got her down to the ground. I wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting her so I asked if she was ok and she said she was fine. I let go and was behind her and got her in a full nelson while sitting on the floor. I then wrapped my legs around her mid section. This of course was not how I envisioned this but this was turning me on none the less. Of course I didn't squeeze hard and when I let go she kind of turned to grab me but again I grabbed her by the wrists. This time I just forced her backwards onto her back. Got on top of her and pinned her down. Again, not what I was planning on but having her underneath me like that with her boobs right near my crotch was a bigger turn on than anything else. She just looked up at me and laughed and said "Told you I wasn't a wrestler." I got up and helped her up and said "Nope, I guess your not."

This kind of changed my whole perspective. Instead of thinking about her wrestling other women and winning, I began to think of her being the jobber and getting dominated by other women.

It also took me away from the M/F wrestling but not totally.

Sometimes I think about finding a session wrestler with a similar build to her to kind of relive the whole thing.

Tags
maledom