Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Dec-18, 16:48
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How did Goldeneye affect you?

I know the question is how did Goldeneye affect you.....but for me it was back in 1972 reading the Penthouse letters and they had mixed wresting letters and then a couple of years later discovering Cavalier Magazine and there mixed wrestling stories...reading about real accounters from guys or ( whether they were real or not) but they affected more to becoming a fan of mixed wrestling.Plus in high school had to wrestle a girl in a match and lost when i was 16.
Old 08-Dec-18, 01:54
Points: 2,757, Level: 21 Points: 2,757, Level: 21 Points: 2,757, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I didn't know I had a scissor fetish until I watched Goldeneye when I was a teenager. Until then, I was strictly an admirer of women's legs. Once I saw Xenia take a man's life with nothing more than the strength of her thighs, it started this bodyscissor fetish obsession. I don't know how to put it into words exactly. It's like I know I don't want to die that way, but I want to be in that situation to orgasm. Her beautiful long legs in stockings are already enough to make me stay and having them control me means there's just no way I could resist.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J0n For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-18, 05:20
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsville [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know the question is how did Goldeneye affect you.....but for me it was back in 1972 reading the Penthouse letters and they had mixed wresting letters and then a couple of years later discovering Cavalier Magazine and there mixed wrestling stories...reading about real accounters from guys or ( whether they were real or not) but they affected more to becoming a fan of mixed wrestling.Plus in high school had to wrestle a girl in a match and lost when i was 16.
I loved Cavalier Magazine when I was in college. I collected and saved some, and lost them over the years. I recently ordered 4 of them on ebay and I don't think they've aged well. A magazine for 1 or 2 stories when I can get 100 stories logging on here. The photos are graining and often black and white.

Still, I loved it at the time. I remember being disappointed when Cavalier shut down. It was the best catfight magazine in the 1980s up to maybe early 90s.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-18, 18:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I loved Cavalier Magazine when I was in college. I collected and saved some, and lost them over the years. I recently ordered 4 of them on ebay and I don't think they've aged well. A magazine for 1 or 2 stories when I can get 100 stories logging on here. The photos are graining and often black and white.

Still, I loved it at the time. I remember being disappointed when Cavalier shut down. It was the best catfight magazine in the 1980s up to maybe early 90s.
Me too was disappointed that Cavalier Magazine shut down and went out of business and always have great memories of reading Fight Time dedicated to fans that wrote in about their experiences in wrestling.Either mixed wrestling or women wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-18, 00:33
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Cavalier had great stories. Nugget was another magazine that had not as many, but still worth going thru in the store
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-18, 01:47
Last Achievements

Cavalier Magazine and Nugget were owned by the same magazine company.Both had great mixed or women wrestling stories.
Old 09-Dec-18, 08:40
Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0n [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't know I had a scissor fetish until I watched Goldeneye when I was a teenager. Until then, I was strictly an admirer of women's legs. Once I saw Xenia take a man's life with nothing more than the strength of her thighs, it started this bodyscissor fetish obsession. I don't know how to put it into words exactly. It's like I know I don't want to die that way, but I want to be in that situation to orgasm. Her beautiful long legs in stockings are already enough to make me stay and having them control me means there's just no way I could resist.
Almost the same for me, in addition to that I throw "War of the Roses" into the lottery here as well. During my times as Student I dated a girl who was a Fitness instructur and really in good shape. One Night, ehe had her legs around me, so I took the opportunity to das "careful, don't break me". She then really grösser her ankles and tightened the trip. Legs were like Stone and no chance for me to part them. When I tried she just said "come on, you don't really want out,right?
We kisses like that for 10 minutes, was pretty awesome. Unfortunately relationship from both süßes didn't work out,but to me it shoes there are enough girls gut there who like it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitmaniac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-18, 16:18
Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Iv had a thing for female martial artists from as far back as I can remember but until I was 10/11 had never seen or heard of leg scissors until I saw goldeneye and war of the roses, these movies gave me an indescribable feeling and no doubt sparked of my interests in female scissors. This molded with my martial arts fetish into a alround skilled, strong, dangerous jiujitsu trained women who can kill men with there skills. Other reasonable mentions where I got the same feeling were- Charlie’s angels Lucy Luis massage neck twist scene (I have a foot fetish) Haywire Gina carano triangle choke scene. My wife has literally acted the scenes from all of these movies for me many many times so I’m very very lucky!!

Added after 22 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmaniac [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Almost the same for me, in addition to that I throw "War of the Roses" into the lottery here as well. During my times as Student I dated a girl who was a Fitness instructur and really in good shape. One Night, ehe had her legs around me, so I took the opportunity to das "careful, don't break me". She then really grösser her ankles and tightened the trip. Legs were like Stone and no chance for me to part them. When I tried she just said "come on, you don't really want out,right?
We kisses like that for 10 minutes, was pretty awesome. Unfortunately relationship from both süßes didn't work out,but to me it shoes there are enough girls gut there who like it.
100% fact there are women who have fetishes for dominating men because my wife’s is one of them. She said she loves it when I’m begging her to let go of a hold she’s put me in, it drives her crazy...

Last edited by Strat1970; 09-Dec-18 at 16:18.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-18, 03:49
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strat1970 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Charlie’s angels Lucy Luis massage neck twist scene
Lucy Liu was even better in Payback. That movie had a long, one sided fight scene where she beat up a man in a pretty long scene while wearing very sexy clothing. The movie is worth seeing for that scene alone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 09:16
Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29
Last Achievements

i was impressed by Xenia when i was 10 .. i saw goldeneye in cinema and my eyes were like Oo' and remember i was very emotional after.

Now, Xenia seems skinny and the scene is another fake stuff for me.

I prefer Blade Runner scene (yep, a guy performance ) or even more Haywire with Gina Carano (as she's a former MMA champion, the fights are no bullshit). The anime of Street Fighter putting Vega vs Chun li is very good too.

I want to make my own anim as i really cant find anything which matches my expectations ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to Nincen For This Useful Post:

Tags
xenia onatopp