Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Dec-18, 08:32
Sexybeatings

Default Re: Me versus my hot friend. I need your opinions!

So I just got back from our rematch. She was gonna be busy later this weekend so we decided to push it up to Friday night. It went better than I could’ve ever imagined...

For starters she wore a super sleek black bikini while I wore boxers. She and I circled each other on the mat before I went for the kill early, but she was able to sidestep my attack and create some leverage in a sleeper hold. She worked me to the ground while I was placed in the sleeper and wrapped her legs around my midsection, creating a hold that forced me to submit after a short and futile struggle. After a short reprieve she was back on the offensive and locked up with me in a test of strength. Although I’m still fairly confident I am stronger than she is when it comes to upper body strength, in my tired and weakened state she managed to overpower me and force me to the ground once again in round two. I was straining and sweating very hard while she seemed to hardly have broken a sweat. Hell, she had done her hair, nails, and makeup before the match and you would think she was getting ready for a photo shoot, even in the throes of wrestling a larger man in round two.

After getting me on the ground she flipped around, giving me a view of her booty, and proceeded to lock me up in a reverse headscissor. I wasn’t going to last much longer when she transitioned from the headscissor to a reverse facesit and sealed my fate for round two. I tapped out on the side of her ass and signaled another loss to this unstoppable woman.

We had initially agreed on doing best two out of three, but we decided to have the third round too just because. She also decided to wrestle me topless even though I hadn’t won a round. She said she needed to make it up to me after beating me up so bad lol.

For the third round she simply placed me in a grapevine and smothered me again with her tits. At this point I was so far removed from trying to win that I just enjoyed the moment. If air wasn’t needed to live I seriously think I might still be there, suspended helpless in a grapevine, being smothered by her assets.

I tapped out for the third and final time, but she didn’t release me. Instead she forced me to worship her body while I was still locked in the grapevine, starting with her boobs. She eventually released me from the hold, but she still made sure I worshipped nearly every inch of her body.

After I finished admiring every inch of her perfect figure, she commented on the fact that my boxers were a much different shape than when started our match. I laughed and remarked how I may have just a little excited. What happened next I’ll just say was the perfect “happy ending” to our wrestling date.

Very happy I decided to take the plunge and see if this girl was the wrestling type. Guys, if there’s a girl in your life and you’re apprehensive about asking her to wrestle you, DO IT! You may get rejected, but who knows? Maybe you’ll end up like me and find out she can kick your ass in the most awesome way possible.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-18, 10:31
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I just got back from our rematch. She was gonna be busy later this weekend so we decided to push it up to Friday night. It went better than I could’ve ever imagined...

For starters she wore a super sleek black bikini while I wore boxers. She and I circled each other on the mat before I went for the kill early, but she was able to sidestep my attack and create some leverage in a sleeper hold. She worked me to the ground while I was placed in the sleeper and wrapped her legs around my midsection, creating a hold that forced me to submit after a short and futile struggle. After a short reprieve she was back on the offensive and locked up with me in a test of strength. Although I’m still fairly confident I am stronger than she is when it comes to upper body strength, in my tired and weakened state she managed to overpower me and force me to the ground once again in round two. I was straining and sweating very hard while she seemed to hardly have broken a sweat. Hell, she had done her hair, nails, and makeup before the match and you would think she was getting ready for a photo shoot, even in the throes of wrestling a larger man in round two.

After getting me on the ground she flipped around, giving me a view of her booty, and proceeded to lock me up in a reverse headscissor. I wasn’t going to last much longer when she transitioned from the headscissor to a reverse facesit and sealed my fate for round two. I tapped out on the side of her ass and signaled another loss to this unstoppable woman.

We had initially agreed on doing best two out of three, but we decided to have the third round too just because. She also decided to wrestle me topless even though I hadn’t won a round. She said she needed to make it up to me after beating me up so bad lol.

For the third round she simply placed me in a grapevine and smothered me again with her tits. At this point I was so far removed from trying to win that I just enjoyed the moment. If air wasn’t needed to live I seriously think I might still be there, suspended helpless in a grapevine, being smothered by her assets.

I tapped out for the third and final time, but she didn’t release me. Instead she forced me to worship her body while I was still locked in the grapevine, starting with her boobs. She eventually released me from the hold, but she still made sure I worshipped nearly every inch of her body.

After I finished admiring every inch of her perfect figure, she commented on the fact that my boxers were a much different shape than when started our match. I laughed and remarked how I may have just a little excited. What happened next I’ll just say was the perfect “happy ending” to our wrestling date.

Very happy I decided to take the plunge and see if this girl was the wrestling type. Guys, if there’s a girl in your life and you’re apprehensive about asking her to wrestle you, DO IT! You may get rejected, but who knows? Maybe you’ll end up like me and find out she can kick your ass in the most awesome way possible.
This is beyond AMAZIING ! What a goddess :O ! Losing an exciting match against this beauty and then worshipping her whole amazing body just like she deserves sounds like heaven on earth to me. Her whole body ? This was just as good as the match I suppose. Dude, you are my hero, even if this is just imaginary, but I give you the benefit of the doubt anyway . I must ask some girl about this some time in my life
Old 29-Dec-18, 10:37
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Sounds too good to be true. But thanks for the writing.
Old 29-Dec-18, 10:56
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds too good to be true. But thanks for the writing.
Hahaha tbh if I read something like this I’d probably think the same thing. I’m just happy to have been the subject of the story rather than the reader this time.
Old 29-Dec-18, 13:49
Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17

Lmao if a girl really wrestled you topless then she is down to fuck/sex.
Old 29-Dec-18, 19:19
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy899 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lmao if a girl really wrestled you topless then she is down to fuck/sex.
Lol I think she became more and more comfortable with the fact that I was extremely turned on by her ability to beat me up as time went on. She obviously had some idea initially because I asked her to wrestle, but when she saw the way I reacted to how she could control and submit me so easily she loosened up even more, hence the toplessness and the happy ending.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-19, 06:40
Sexybeatings

For those of you keeping tabs on this thread, we have recently started adding a role playing element to our matches. The matches are still competitive in nature, but the role playing adds a fun element to our wrestling. We’ve done teacher vs student where she dresses up in a sexy schoolgirl outfit and beats me up for giving her a failing grade in “my” class. Another good one is she dressed up in a Hooters Girl uniform and proceeded to dominate me all because I didn’t tip her enough lol. Any role playing suggestions from you guys are more than welcome!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-19, 23:10
Points: 4,344, Level: 27 Points: 4,344, Level: 27 Points: 4,344, Level: 27
Last Achievements

If you actually believe this bullshit it's time for a reality check
The Following User Says Thank You to time2windis For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-19, 23:55
The Raptor
This message has been deleted by The Raptor.
Old 29-Jan-19, 23:56
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by time2windis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you actually believe this bullshit it's time for a reality check
11 posts since 6/15. WTF do you know?
The Following User Says Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-19, 03:01
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
11 posts since 6/15. WTF do you know?
Some guys think that just because they can't get a girl to wrestle them, that means that none of us can.

Tags
beaten up, mixed, sexy, wrestling