Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 08-Jun-19, 16:10
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default madam mysteria

I had a session with madam mysteria after several years of not meeting her.
in our previous sessions her strength always impressed me, especially considering that she is "only "70 kg.
we started testing her grip and ... surprise, she has little strength in her grip, one of the weakest women I've met.
normally the strength of the grip of the hand is related to the armwrestling: little force in the grip usually means little skill in armwrestling.
but I knew that with mysteria it is not so, in the sessions of the past she was one of the few able to engage seriously me (she has even won sometimes ...).
in this session she could not move my arm, but I also struggled to beat her, she tried to resist in every way.
she is not at the level of anna m strong or renata hronova but she immediately places herself behind them.
in legwrestling we were more or less even. I managed to open her legs with mine, but she did the same with me. maybe I took 10 sec and she took 15 sec but the result was 2-2.
in wrestling we had a good game. as always I tried to counter her technique with my strength and as always the technique won: the final result was 2-1 for her. but when I made my point she told me that she had stopped and in fact we were in a sensual position with her on me and I managed surprisingly to overthrow her (had she stopped?) and to submit her.
after the wrestling I told her: you beat me but you struggled and she answered: no, I was just playing with you like the cat with the mouse!
in truth she was a long time in advantageous position , holding me on the ground or holding my head in her arms... and perhaps the score could have been wider. but in the fight she was sweating like me; sure she was in good control of me, but not so easy ! yes, my weight is 110 kg!
if you are looking for a woman with a good wrestling and great strength and endurance, if you love power more than technic is really the right choice.
she is a great person too, you can talk,smile and laugh with her in pre and post fight !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-19, 21:50
Points: 10,132, Level: 43 Points: 10,132, Level: 43 Points: 10,132, Level: 43
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: madam mysteria

Obviously you have a big weight advantage on her even though she is a big strong girl or at least used to be very strong. What is your athletic background and training?
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-19, 21:49
Points: 2,180, Level: 19 Points: 2,180, Level: 19 Points: 2,180, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I’ve seen Mysteria many times. I’m 90 kg and she overpowered with ease.
When we armwrestled she won with the right and I beat her with the left.
I’d say my upper body was as strong as hers,but her legs were way stronger than mine.
The reason she beats me so easily is because she is a lot faster, has tonnes more endurance and knows a lot more wrestling holds/techniques.
I’ve generally had 2-3 hour sessions and by the end I’m absolutely exhausted. Mysteria is jut toying with me, applying hold after hold to wear me down. She’s also very good at restricting her opponents breathing with Brest smothers , reverse figure 4’s and hand over mouth smothering. If she does this for 20 minutes or so I am so weak I’m unable to give any resistance. The rest of the session is Mysteria controlling me however she wants!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stronggirllover For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-23, 08:45
Points: 3,029, Level: 22 Points: 3,029, Level: 22 Points: 3,029, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I had session with her about month ago in Athens.When we arranged the session, she said that she does not do competitive sessions.But when we got into the hotel room she changed her mind, she probably thought it would be an easy job for her. She was right. On the other hand, I thought I had a chance, because I have little experience in BJJ, I train in the gym and I'm over 20 kg heavier than her. All this was insufficient. She beat me at armwrestling with both hands.After that we moved on to wrestling. She beat me without any problems. In most of the sessions I make some submission, but against her i can’t. She dominated me from beginning to the end of session. She did whatever she wanted with me. It's hard to do a competitive session on a hotel bed, so I console myself that I would have more chances on the tatami . Of course, I will schedule a session the next time I'm in Athens. The price-quality ratio with Mysteria is the best in Europe
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barkasa1 For This Useful Post: