Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Nov-19, 00:08
Producer
Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default www.lanaluxurious.com

My website is offically live! Now all your essentials in once place. Options to request custom clips/session inquiries/updated travels schedule along with links to both of my clips store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Traveling Freelance Fetish Model & Session Wrestler based in New York City specializing in making erotic fantasies come true. I am available for live and Skype/video chat sessions as well as booking for custom videos. Having a degree in Psychology gives me the advantage to further understanding the correlation between the human psyche and the manifestations of various sexual fixations including but not limited to facesitting, foot worship, bondage, BDSM, ballbusting, and tickling among other fetishes.

I present to you Ebony Excellence in the highest form at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Contact: lana@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]luxurious.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7124.jpg (238.5 KB, 47 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lanaluxor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-19, 01:24
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Re: www.lanaluxurious.com

Hooray, Lana! Congrats on your website launch!
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:

Tags
ebony, ebony femdom, ebony mixed wrestling, face sitting, mixed wresting, scissor hold, session girl, session wrestler