Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Nov-14, 19:17
Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,359 Times in 180 Posts
Default A fighting girl and her hair...

I was at the gym today and working out at the gym was the hottest girl, an aussie with an amazing slim toned body and great looks, I often imagine her rolling back and dispatching me with tomoenage after tomoenage as I jog on the runner...I dont even realise I am running sometimes when she is walking around the gym !
However today I was in the Juice/coffee area when she walked in wearing the hottest pants and cropped top, breathtaking, she was chatting to a girl as she was putting her hair into a pony tail, I over heard her friend say oh I love your hair like that, to which the aussie stunner smiled and said in her cute aussie accent 'oh I love a high pony' as she finished it off...

And all I could think about on the way home was this aussie check stood over my spreadeagled body on the judo mats with her foot on my chest putting her hair into her favourite 'high pony'...

Sigh....doesn't the imagination run riot sometimes.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grimblebash For This Useful Post: