Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jan-18, 11:09
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: Black Amazon Landlord

Loving this story, thank you very much. Shame it looks like Yolanda won’t get to dominate Joe’s girlfriend, that would be fantastic reading about Yolanda headscissoring her ��
The Following User Says Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-18, 13:59
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Loving this story, thank you very much. Shame it looks like Yolanda won’t get to dominate Joe’s girlfriend, that would be fantastic reading about Yolanda headscissoring her ��
There are opportunities.
The Following User Says Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-18, 14:29
Last Achievements

Yolanda was sipping her morning tea when she saw a text message come through. It was from Katie.

"Watching the video with you and Joe. Lol you totally owned him."

Yolanda replied: "There was nothing he could do. What was your favorite part?"

Katie: Hard to say. It was all pretty surreal to be honest, seeing you doing whatever you wanted to him and he couldn't do anything about it. I could watch videos of you and him for hours and probably wouldn't be satisfied. When can you wrestle him again?

Yolanda: We will give him a few days to recuperate. I flattened him like a pancake so he will need some time to recover.

K: I suppose that's a good idea. This video will hold me over.

K: Talk soon

She included a screenshot of her computer screen with the video screengrab showing Joe's tiny head being crushed underneath Yolanda's big black butt.

Katie knew it was time to come clean to Joe. He really didn't know what to think. His girlfriend had teamed up with his landlady to emasculate and humiliate him. Yet at the same time it had resulted in two of the most pleasurable orgasms he'd ever experienced. Something about the way the old woman completely controlled him, physically and sexually. Maybe he liked being subjected to that sort of treatment? Or maybe his mind just convinced him to embrace it for the time being since he had no other choice. Regardless, he was going to feel awkward whenever he saw Yolanda outside of their domination sessions. She would always be wielding a level of power and dominance over him.

Katie invited Joe over to her place so they could talk.

"Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" Joe asked.

"Because...I've always felt awkward and embarrassed about it. But then I came across a video with her in it, and honestly ever since I first saw her I have fantasizes about seeing her dominating you."

Joe: So is this what you want from now on, watching me being dominated by huge women?

Katie: I mean I don't expect that, no. But I would like to maybe watch it in person once more, if you are OK with that.

Joe: It's just going to feel so weird. Like, I'm supposed to be able to protect you as the man in this relationship. But I can't even do that against a woman. And an old one at that.

Katie: Babe she could basically do that to almost any guy out there, regardless of their age or fitness. There is no need to feel bad, she's just way too big and strong...and that's honestly a turn on for me. I'm sorry but I just can't help it.

Joe: Well you shouldn't feel bad about what turns you on. At the same time I am obviously concerned about my long term health if I am going to be getting dominated by that bohemoth Yolanda on a regular basis.

Katie: Well did you like it? I mean it obviously made you aroused.

Joe: I wasn't trying to be aroused. It certainly wouldn't be my idea of fun. I thought I was going to pass out multiple times when she was smothering me.

They continued talking at length, and while Joe was never really going to come around to idea of "enjoying" wrestling against Yolanda, he had also had to remember this for the financial arrangement that it was, to keep him from getting booted from his apartment. Another positive that came from Katie's revelation was how much more liberated and genuine Katie seemed in bed with Joe. His earlier fear was that Katie would be turned off by the idea of him being completely embarrassed and defeated by a woman. It was actually the opposite: she seemed to reward him for his bravery and for his willingness to continue entertaining her fetish at his own physical expense. The increased intensity of her affection made it easier to agree to another round with Yolanda, this time allowing Katie filming the action.

The stage was set for another encounter the following week, which for Joe showed up much quicker than he had hoped, and for Katie seemed like years to arrive. Yolanda had allowed Katie to familiarize herself with the camera equipment in the week leading up to the next session. It was nothing real extravagant, just an HD hand held camera and a tripod mount.

The time had arrived. Joe and Katie exited Joe's apartment and stepped across the hall to knock on Yolanda's door. They stood there and waited, nervous with anticipation for different reasons. They heard the heavy footsteps get close until the door opened, and there was Yolanda, all 6'6" of her, wearing nothing but a matching camouflage thong bikini ensemble and black low top military officer-style boots with exaggerated platforms for added height humiliation. Her gray hair was pulled back in a pony tail accented by a black sweat band on her forehead. She was not wearing makeup this time, preferring to bask in the glow of her natural African beauty. Her superhuman-sized breasts were essentially exposed minus hers nipples, and as she turned to walk away from the entrance they were once again reacquainted with just how big and round her butt was (this being Katie's first time seeing it in person).

When they entered Joe immediately noticed the heat in her place - it must have been at least 80 degrees in there, and even warmer in the room they were set to wrestle in.

"I wanted to turn up the heat for this match, literally and figuratively," Katie said.

The question once again entered Joe's mind, did Katie about the steamy shower affair with Yolanda and the erotic, one-sided sex they engaged in after? I guess right now it didn't matter, as Joe had more pressing concerns - mainly, how he was going to tolerate having to inevitably inhale the aroma from Yolanda's sweaty nether regions.

They all entered the "wrestling room", as it was now known. Joe realized he didn't really know what was in store for him this time. Would it be exactly like their last match, or would there be more activities that he would be expected to suffer through? He was resigned to his fate either way, so rather than ask he just decided to cross that bridge(s) when he got there. Katie was just finishing her setup and camera test.

"I hope you don't mind but I wanted to give the audience an idea of how much bigger you are than him," Katie said, unveiling a tape measure from behind her back. "Ok, we're rolling now."

The camera's red light beamed on, indicating recording was now in progress.

Yolanda reached down to Joe and gingerly peeled his t-shirt up over his torso and tossed it to the floor. Then she reached both hands behind him and slid her hands down his butt, taking his shorts down with him. Now he was wearing only the white bikini briefs with black outline trim that his girlfriend forced him to wear.

"Ok so we have Amazon Zaire, who is going to be wresting my boyfriend here on the right," said Katie. "How tall are you, Amazon Zaire?"

"6'6" barefoot, 6'8" in these boots," she said, flexing her biceps.

"Wow, looks like my boyfriend has his work cutout for him - he's only 5'8," Katie said, pretending as if she didn't already know the outcome.

"It looks like you work out pretty regularly too. My boyfriend lifts weights but it's looks like you have him beat, doesn't she?" Katie said, panning the camera towards Joe's face for a reaction. Zaire flexed her biceps for effect.

"You should measure her biceps," she said, tossing the tape measure to his feet.

Joe moped towards the tape measure and retrieved it. He tossed one of the sides over the flexed bicep of the onyx tower standing over him. He had to stand on his tip toes to tighten the tape around her biceps.

"19 inches," Joe said.

"Wow! I know that's big but just for comparison, let's see how big yours are."

Yolanda wrapped the tape measure around his flexed bicep and centered it. She also wrapped her hand around his bicep and could almost connect her fingers to her thumb.

"12.5 inches," Yolanda said, grinning into the camera.

"What about your legs? I bet one of your thighs is equal to my boyfriend's waist," Katie said. From a sort of gallows humor perspective, Joe was actually curious about this.

Joe dutifully took the tape measure and wrapped it around Yolanda's thigh, placing himself eye-level with his Landlady's camo thong-clad crotch with dark pubic hair sprouting out of either side of the fabric. "28.5 inches."

Yolanda grabbed the tape from him and wrapped it around his slim bikini-brief waistband. Whether it was intentional or not (and it probably was), she gratuitously fumbled with the tape measure dangling in front of his manhood, brushing her hand against it several times before catching the tape. Then, as she pressed the tape together for the measurement, she made sure to press her fist against his now-erect penis. "28 inches."

"Wow...one of her legs is bigger than your body!" Katie exclaimed.

Joe just stared at the ground, then the back of the wall, anything to avoid the eye contact...from Katie, from Yolanda, from the would-be audience behind the camera. What was his life coming to? Yolanda spoke up.

"Ok, the rules are simple. We wrestle for a half hour. The winner gets a rubdown by your lovely girlfriend over there. However, since I am so much bigger than you and know you couldn't possibly defeat me, I will give you a ten point head start. So basically for me to win I need to submit you 11 times or more...we know you won't score at all."

"Oh, and another thing," she said. Joe noticed a figure fill the door frame in his peripheral. "I brought a special guest that wants to learn how to wrestle."

Joe looked over by the door and his jaw practically hit the floor at what he saw.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-18, 23:25
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great work - lovely teaser at the end
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-18, 11:47
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Looking forward for the next part! Hope, they will dominate and fuck him together.
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-18, 13:33
Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55 Points: 16,083, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Wow! This is some really good stuff! Just trying to put myself in Joe's place and wonder what this would be like....Probably turned on and scared at the same time, just like him! Looking forward to the continuation!!
The Following User Says Thank You to du-man For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-18, 01:37
Last Achievements

Part 7

Katie paused filming.

“Meet my cousin Beverly,” Yolanda said.

Joe looked over. She was a bit shorter than Yolanda, but still a colossus of a woman. What she lacked in height (and this was all relative, since she was still around 6’3”) she more than made up for in size. She was easily 450 lbs by Joe’s estimate. She appeared to be slightly younger than Yolanda, and she looked like if Donna Brazile’s head was swapped onto Ms Superdome Booty’s body. She filled up the door frame, wearing black chunky heels that made her easily 6’7”, with a black tank top and blaze orange thong that probably looked like a tank top when it was not struggling to fit around the giant black woman’s nether regions.

Joe was terrified. He had sort of gotten used to the notion of Yolanda dominating him because she was basically an expert at it, and knew how to push his limits without hurting him. This woman had a hundred pounds on Yolanda, and had no idea what kind of damage she was capable of. Katie was also concerned, yet silently excited at the prospect of watching this SSBBW amazon obliterate her boyfriend.

“Since Beverly is a rookie, I’m going to show her the ropes and pound some of the fight of him, then turn her loose on the little man,” Yolanda explained, clearly not up for debate.

Despite his terror, Joe still had an involuntary erection, thanks to Yolanda fondling him while taking measurements. He returned his gaze to Yolanda, aka Zaire, who looked like a jungle amazon warrior with her camouflaged thong and black low-cut boots. Despite the pounding she gave him previously, Joe had almost forgotten how terrifying his punishment was because of how much pleasure she had given him. He now realized he was about to be demolished by two of the biggest women he had ever seen.

The camera was now back on. Yolanda went into narrator mode.

“This is a two part video. Part 1 will be a tutorial for my lovely cousin Beverly [apparently she didn’t mind that her name was used], who is going to be wrestling poor little guys like this one here in the near future,” she said, gesturing to Joe. “His girlfriend was kind enough to volunteer his services and will be filming his demise. Part 2 will see Beverly taking on Joe in a sexy squash match.” Yolanda then flexed her vaguely muscular, yet immensely sized biceps, revealing her bushy armpits.

And it was with those bushy armpits that Yolanda decided to begin the action, suddenly grabbing the back of Joe’s head and burying his face into it, closing her arm down on him and trapping him in a smother hold. Joe struggled to free himself from her musty pit prison but he had zero leverage, as he was being forced into a backward leaning position while Amazon crushed his face. She reached down to his briefs with her other hand and gave his manhood a squeeze and shake.

“This little guy is already active. He can’t help himself can he?” she playfully asked into the camera.

At this point Joe was already tapping out, but Yolanda let him flounder a bit longer before finally releasing him. Joe stepped away to adjust his neck. Yolanda grabbed a hold of his hands and drove Joe back into the wall.

“See the key with little guys like this,” she said to Beverly, “is to smother them with every part of your body. It makes them hard whether they like it or not.” She thrust her camo-clad breasts into his face with his back against the wall, arms pinned back. She brought her knee slowly into his groin, rubbing against his vulnerable balls and penis.

“He’s getting smashed by a woman old enough to be his grandmother and twice his size, yet he’s turned on by it and there’s nothing he can do,” Yolanda continued.

Proving her point, there was already a small beady wet spot on Joe’s briefs from precum, not being able to control his primal reaction from being overwhelmed by the deviant African landlady. With his arms trapped and his face muffled by her massive mammaries, he couldn’t even tap, although the hold wasn’t particularly effective since he could still breathe. This was basically a show of force – a display of dominance, and both spectators, Katie and Beverly, were clearing enjoying it as evidenced by Beverly’s sinister grin and Katie biting her lip behind the camera.

Yolanda leaned back and pulled up her bra, revealing the incredibly-sized dark brown breasts. She swung her torso from side to side, causing to swing violently and collide with Joe’s face repeatedly. He was being boxed by a pair of melons the size of his head and he was helpless to stop it. After about 20-30 seconds of being hammered she stopped and Joe’s head slumped, possibly concussed from being slapped around by her black cannons.

Yolanda grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground, then followed him to the mat, rolling onto him. She slammed her gigantic thighs around his head, swallowing it and burying his face into her panties. Yolanda was barely applying pressure, letting the sheer weight of her top thigh to compress down on Joe’s hapless head. He knew if he tapped too soon she would punish him for not trying to be competitive (which was a hilarious concept in and of itself).

“This is called headscissoring. Pretty self explanatory,” she said, while Joe tried futilely to pry her thighs apart. “Notice he’s still hard,” pointing to his crotch.

Yolanda ratcheted up the pressure, at which point Joe could no longer hear anything. The pressure was still increasing, like a blood pressure testing sleeve wrapped around his head. He frantically tapped and she mercifully released the hold, only to roll him onto his back and mount him in reverse. She quickly slid back and spread her legs, then pulled his head up and into her thighs, with his face pressed against her colossal brown ass cheeks. She pinned his wrists to the mat.

“This is a specific version of a headscissors, called a reverse headscissors. Your legs are much bigger than mine so you will probably need to assist in getting his head nice and tight up in there. I’m sure his girlfriend would help,” she said, winking at the camera.

Beverly’s big brown thighs were indeed much bigger than Yolanda’s, a terrifying thought since the latters was already bigger than his entire body in circumference. The gray-haired cousin was literally over three times the size of him. He already knew he had no shot against this woman, even having never wrestled before.

Yolanda locked her ankles together, completing the suffocating headscissors. Yolanda pulsed her thighs several times, sending shockwaves of pressure through poor Joe’s head. He could feel her now-bare breasts grazing his lower legs. He slapped the mat as best he could, hands and wrists still pinned, to indicate his submission. Yolanda continued pulsing her thighs several more times, before unhooking her ankles and letting his head drop to the mat.

Katie caught her hand drifting down underneath her pants, unconsciously. The site of the mammoth black lady nearly nude on top of her boyfriend made her uncontrollably aroused, the juxtaposition of her massive dark-skinned frame against his white body, her weathered gray hair and facial features compared to his youthful mug. She hated that this is what she liked, but in the moment it was the most erotic rush she had ever felt, by far.

Yolanda got up and dragged Joe with her, by the hair. They both had a good sweat worked up now, particularly with the heat turned up. She wrapped Joe into her arms, picking him up into a bearhug and pressing her sweaty breasts and stomach against his. She whipped him side to side a couple of times then tossed him back onto the mat. He was too exhausted to even try and keep his balance.

He got onto all fours to try and get up but Yolanda put her foot into his ribs and pushed him helplessly back onto the mat. She put a foot into the middle of his back and grabbed his arms, locking him into a crippling surfboard hold and Joe yelped in pain and kicked the mat with both feet.

“I give! I give! Fuck!” Joe screamed. He had been more accustomed to the moves of the smothering, squashing and/or squeezing variety, so this sudden injection of pain startled him.

Joe laid on the mat when Yolanda rolled him onto his back. She dropped down and knelt fullweight on his rib cage, having to absorb all 345-ish pounds of the black Amazon bohemoth. He grunted and groaned in pain as he slapped the mat in submission. It felt like an elephant was sitting on him.

“Just softening him up for you, girl,” Yolanda said to Beverly.

She got off of him but only temporarily, as she repositioned herself and had a seat back on Joe’s chest. She dangled her feet up, driving the entire weight through his weakened torso. Her ass cheeks essentially took up most of his body when she sat, from just below his chin to damn near his knees. Joe was overheating now, from the combination of the heat in the room and the pressure of being crushed like a diamond formation by Yolanda. She smothered him with her hand to quell the grunting and groaning caused by the big landlady smashing him into the mat.

“Alright ladies I’ll finish him off for you,” announced Yolanda.

She rolled off of Joe and dragged Joe’s flattened body to the center of the mat, resigned to his fate. Yolanda dropped down to one knee and swung her other leg over him, facing his feet. She smashed her buttocks down onto his stomach and then his chest, sending what little air he had built up back out of his lungs. She then scooted further back, swallowing his neck with her massive black cakes. She flexed her glutes, causing them to raise and lower, twerking them in his face.

“These balls are just begging to be drained. You just can’t help yourself when Grandma Zaire sits this big booty on your face, can you?” she teased.

She once again pinned his wrists to the mat and scooted back for the final descent, dropping her gargantuan ass onto his face. It was dark and dank smelling, as her damp thong pressed into his nose. She lifted her cheeks and let them fall back around his head, for effect, to demonstrate how big it was. After about 20 seconds, Joe began to roll from side to side, kicking out his legs and bucking his hips, desperate for any gasp of air.

“These little guys can’t help themselves around a big powerful black woman,” she said to Beverly, grabbing Joe’s throbbing manhood.

Katie was uncomfortably aroused as she announced her sexual superiority over her boyfriend, yet loving every second of it. After about 45 seconds she became concerned as Joe’s flailing became more panicked. He tried like hell to fight his head to the side, but couldn’t free himself from her tyrannical ass cheeks. Just as he was about to pass out, Yolanda lifted her behind off of his face. He took a few exasperated gasps of air before Yolanda returned to the facesitting.

“Beverly, toss me the baby oil over there,” to which Beverly complied. “You’d be surprised how many women out there enjoy watching me do this to their man,” she said, reaching her hand underneath Joe’s white briefs, which now contained more visible evidence of precum.

She peeled down his briefs, exposing his humbly-sized erection. She squirted baby oil onto his penis and grabbed hold of his balls with one hand and slowly pumped his shaft with the other. Joe was sexually frustrated and experiencing sensory overload, deprived of air by her massive black ass, yet when she allowed him a few precious breaths he was hit with the scent of her musty, sweaty nether regions. The pleasure of her pumping his cock was offset by the squeezing sensation with other hand wrapped around his balls. Each time, just like in their first session, she would only jack him three or four times before slapping his shaft around like a disinterested lioness, toying with her prey. Any more and he would almost certainly ejaculate, having been forced to suffer on the brink of orgasm for the last half hour. Similarly, she would release the ball squeezing only to slap them around as well.

This went on for approximately five minutes, continuing to sit on his face and allowing him to breathe a couple of breaths each minute.

“You have to make them earn it,” Yolanda joked, which Joe found odd since none of this was desirable or voluntary (to the extent that he knew what he was signing up for back when he signed his debtor agreement for the past due rent).

“I bet I can get him to shoot it onto my tits,” said Yolanda.

“No way,” Beverly said, clearly not having seen the first video she had shot with Joe.

Joe was squirming, a combined reaction of being smothered, squashed and having his privates simultaneously pumped and pulverized. Yolanda reasserted her vice grip around his dick and balls and continued jacking him off. In about 15 seconds he began bucking his hips, clearly about to cum. He would have yelled out in ecstasy but such cries were muffled and swallowed up by the old woman’s colossal cheeks. At once, he came, shooting a thin rope of semen up not only onto Yolanda’s bare breasts, but almost up to her neck. Yolanda looked over to Beverly in triumph, continuing to keep Joe’s face buried in her ass. Katie brought the camera closer, allowing the future viewers to verify Yolanda’s forced handjob claim. She continued rubbing his suddenly-intensely-sensitive penis and testicles against his will.

“Think you got the hang of it?” Yolanda asked Beverly.

“Oh I’m ready. I hope this little man’s ready for round two,” Beverly said, cracking her knuckles.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-18, 17:53
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great story, great writing!
The Following User Says Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-18, 18:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman3uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story, great writing!
Thank you. It will take me a few days to develop part 8, in which Beverly tries out wrestling for the first time.

I am thinking about offering to write custom stories based on similar themes, for a small price. I want to offer it up in a post but I want to make sure doing so would not be a violation of any of the site's rules.
Old 12-Feb-18, 19:24
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Really enjoying the story, thank you for taking the time to write it. I personally would be interested in you doing commission work.
The Following User Says Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:

Tags
african, amazon, bbw, big vs small, black, facesitting, forced orgasms, interracial, mature, older woman