Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Apr-11, 16:44
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Post His sister the punisher

His Sister The Punisher
Author: Tad
Source: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Reader-written saga about girl keeping whiny brother in line.

As parents, they were poor disciplinarians. They had two children, Frank, a bratty whiny 12 year old boy, and Betty, a tough mean 18 year old girl. Both were constantly in trouble. Frank would get everyone mad at him because he was such a wimp, tattling on all his class mates, sucking up to his teachers to the point that even they found it obnoxious, and, most annoying of all to his parents and sister, he would tease his sister and then run to his parents to for protection since they had always told Betty not to retaliate. Betty was very aggressive, constantly in fights, shooting a fresh mouth off to her teachers and parents, and generally going around with an attitude of just looking for trouble. The parents told Frank not to tattle, to seek praise by accomplishments instead of by acting as a goody two shoes, and to stop teasing his sister, but Frank kept doing it, ignoring his parents admonitions. Similarly, they lectured Betty about being a nicer young lady and to stop walking around with a chip on her shoulder, but that also did no good at all. It was a hopeless situation, until one day they discovered the perfect solution, a way to punish Frank for his bratty behavior while providing Betty an outlet for her aggression, all without requiring these fine parents to lift a finger against either of them. What they did, was make Betty the instrument for disciplining her bratty brother, thereby painfully humiliating Frank for his obnoxiousness and allowing Betty to vent her pent up fury in the process.

It happened when Frank pulled Betty's hair while she was studying and as usual ran to his mother as Betty ran after him. But this time mom had had it. "Get away from me you brat", she yelled as she pushed Frank away from her and toward Betty. Without thinking twice, Betty grabbed Frank by his arm, twisted it behind his back and twisted as Frank screamed in agony. Hearing Frank's screams, his father ran in, saw what was happening?and a big smile uncontrollably covered his face. "You know dear", he said to his wife, "I think we are watching the solution to our discipline problems" The wife too smiled as she nodded in agreement. "From now on Betty", the father told her while she still was twisting Franks arm mercilessly behind his back," you will administer punishment to Frank when we tell you to by beating him up, sitting on him, pinning him and showing what unpleasant things will result from his behavior. You shall start now by continuing to beat him for pulling your hair. Your mother and I will be in the next room." An evil grin spread across Betty's face as her parents left the room and she brought her brother to his hands and knees and then pounced on top of him.

In the next room, the mother and father sat reading and heard Franks pitiable cries and screams, followed his sobbing to his sister begging her to get off him, to stop crushing his shoulders, and to stop hurting him. Then they heard smacking sounds and more cries and screams from Frank, followed by his muffled choked sobs. They glanced at each other, at first with concerned looks, but then smiled and went back to their reading. They heard all this because Betty had quickly pinned her younger brother and rested her full weight on his scrawny shoulders applying intense pressure and pain to his arms as he lay helplessly below her. She then moved up so she sat directly on his neck and squeezed his head between her thighs with a vice like grip making the memory of her twisting his arm seem like a picnic by comparison. And then, as Frank lay crying and sobbing in this position she slowly and methodically slapped his face first with one hand and then the other, harder and harder with each slap until his face was covered with red welts from the blows. Finally Betty tired of this, so she sweetly said to her brother, "now you wont pull my hair again will you" and got off him as he cried "no, never again" and strode out of the room to report what had happened to her parents.

Frank certainly didn't tease his sister again, but Betty continued to discipline him for his other behavior. Reports of Frank's continued obnoxiousness in school got back to his parents, so on numerous occasions they told Betty to go at him again, which she cheerfully did as they listened with satisfaction in the next room. Betty became more imaginative in wimping her brother. She often threw her legs around his head and squeezed it in a powerful head scissors which had him gasping and fearful that his head would explode, and then holding him there as the pain mounted. At times she threw him on the floor on his stomach, sat on his back and twisted his arm behind his back and listened to his screams and his begging her not to break his tormented arm. When she pinned him, she not only placed her full weight on his shoulders to cause him agony, but now pinned him with each of his thin arms squeezed between the upper and lower part of her legs as she bent the arms backwards over her legs and listened to the screaming that treatment caused as though it was music to her ears. She not only slapped his face as he lay pinned with her hands, but also pushed her bare feet into his face over his nose and mouth, pushing until tears welled involuntarily in his eyes. As she sat on his neck, she now bounced up and down with her full weight so poor little Frank gasped for breath as he sobbed for mercy. Next she would swivel herself around and plop down on Franks face, sitting on his face and facing his legs. She then bounced up and down on his face and the settled there, sitting on his nose and mouth, whereupon she proceeded to punch her brother in his stomach and slap him hard in the groin. Frank would have screamed from the agony of these blows, but the suffocating pressure of Betty's ass virtually sealing his nose and mouth prevented him from doing so. He could not even get the relief, which might have been obtained, from screaming in his pain. Her activity while perched on her brother's face sometimes caused Betty to expel her gas into his nose and mouth. When this happened Betty laughed while poor Frank thought he would die, not only from the odor and pressure on his face, but also from the humiliation as he realized what was happening to him, what his sister was doing to him and forcing him to endure. She extended the duration of Frank's punishment sessions to several hours, making herself comfortable by watching TV programs, often Frank's favorites, with the remote nearby for her use, while Frank lay helpless underneath her able to watch nothing but the darkness of Betty's ass on top of him, usually forced to endure the pungent odors emanating from that part of her body, or, if she was holding him in a pin position, the gloating expression on Betty's face. And she learned to respond to Frank's pleas for release, to his begging of her to get off of him, to his promises to be good and do anything she wanted if only she would stop torturing him even for awhile, with taunts that she would keep him there until they both had to go to school the next day so that Frank would think that the anguish and humiliation administered by his sister would go on and on. Through all this Betty thoroughly enjoyed herself. And after every episode, she gave a full report to her approving parents, who praised her for the great job she was doing in providing discipline to her brother and assured her they would call on her to again do the job the next time Frank got out of line. Betty eagerly looked forward to the next time, as did her parents.

After awhile, out of self-preservation, Frank's behavior changed. He stopped sucking up to authority figures because that only got him punished by his sister. This led to him becoming less obnoxious and soon he developed real buddies among his classmates. Betty also changed. She no longer seethed inside because she had an outlet for her fury, and she was no longer teased by her brother, as he would no longer dare to. She became pleasant to everyone (except to Frank during the sessions) and the chip was gone from her shoulder that she used to carry around.

But a problem developed. As Frank became a decent guy, the punishment sessions by Betty diminished and eventually stopped, because there was nothing to punish. Betty started to become sullen and angry again, as might be expected. Her parents who had learned to enjoy hearing Frank being punished by his sister and getting the reports of the punishment sessions from her also became glum. But most surprising of all, Frank too became depressed as he inexplicably felt something had been taken away from him as the sessions diminished and then stopped. Amazingly enough, if the truth is told, Frank learned to like the sessions with his sister---no he learned to need and crave them.

One day, after the sessions had stopped, Frank was watching TV with Betty and looked so forlorn that Betty asked him what was wrong. He hesitated a moment and then blurted out, "Betty can't we pretend that I need to be punished again, I miss what you used to do to me so badly, please Betty, please!" Betty's eyes opened wide in astonishment, then she broke out in a huge grin, and finally her face took on a menacing expression as she slowly advanced toward her little brother. Instinctively Frank started to back away, but he was overjoyed and purposely retreated more slowly than Betty advanced upon him. In seconds he was thrown to the ground and Betty was on him. She employed every torture she had ever used on Frank in the past, but even more vigorously than ever before as she punished Frank more mercilessly then she ever had when he really needed punishment in the past. Frank screamed in agony, tears involuntarily welled in his eyes and the sobbing and begging of the past resumed again. Yet he now knew he was enjoying every second and through it all was happy and grateful that it was again happening.

In the next room, their parents stopped their reading as they heard the familiar sounds of Frank undergoing punishment from Betty, and with surprise each parent asked the other if he or she had directed Betty to punish Frank this time and were even more surprised to learn that neither had. They started to get up to stop the beating Frank was getting from Betty, but both simultaneously stopped and sat down again. They looked at each other, smiled and resumed their reading. When it was over, Betty gave them a full report and they praised her again as though they had told her to administer the punishment even though they knew that they had not and had no idea what he was being punished for. They did not know and they did not care. They were just overjoyed to be having it happening again.

For years after, Betty would go at Frank at least once a week. No misbehavior and no direction from their parents were longer necessary. The result was always the same; Frank lay beaten and battered from hours of agony from the punishment by his sister, but filled with happiness. Betty released tension through beating up her brother and was content and pleasant to others. Their parents continued to enjoy the sounds of Frank's cries and sobs in the next room and the reports of these sessions, which Betty always dutifully provided them.

Eventually both Betty and Frank left home and had their own families. Frank remained slight of build, and married a woman of similar build who would not and could not even dream of wrestling Frank. Betty, on the other hand, trained in gym, became a body builder, developed huge muscles and became a physically powerful woman. As adults, they each realized that they both still needed the punishment sessions Betty had administered when they were living with their parents, so they met once a week and went at it. Betty was even more overpowering then when they were younger and easily punished Frank more brutally at these weekly sessions than she had in the past. After each session Betty called her parents and told them all about it to their continuing joy. Betty and Frank were happy and content with this arrangement. Strangely enough, their spouses went along with it, knowing fully what was happening. In fact, once in a while Betty would come to Frank's home for a punishment session and do it with his wife and kids watching. Since Frank had told them ahead of time what would happen and that he would be enjoying it no matter how much he would seem to be suffering, they did not get upset. They simply accepted the fact that Frank's sister could and did beat him up. His kids referred to Betty as Aunt Superwoman, and grew up thinking every father who had an older sister got beaten up by her regularly.

To this day Betty punishes Frank weekly and then calls their parents to report. To this day they all share happiness and contentment from their unusual routine. Of course they do not all share the bruises and other physical injuries suffered (no enjoyed) by Frank from his sister.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-12, 11:37
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: His sister the punisher

Oops, I am sorry I reposted this story I wrote. I did not realize until just now that Zweig had allready posted it. I will try to write something new and post it.
Tad
Old 18-Aug-12, 14:14
Points: 12,961, Level: 49 Points: 12,961, Level: 49 Points: 12,961, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Tad! This is one of my favorite stories! Thanks for writing it : )
Old 19-Aug-12, 12:04
Last Achievements

Jgrass, thanks so much for telling me. I enjoyed (and got turned on) writing the story and it means a lot to hear that others liked it. I wrote it a long time ago and have not written any thing for many years. I am afraid I had a lot more lust then to fuel my fantasies for stories. However this forum does a lot to stir things up again in this old man (dirty old man?) and I will try to write something new to post here.
Thanks again Jgrass. And thanks Zweig for finding and posting the story .
The Following User Says Thank You to tad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-12, 19:15
Last Achievements

Ok, I wrote and posted a new story entitled His Sister, Mother and Wife in the Female Domination Stories thread. I hope you enjoy it as much as my old story.
Tad
Old 05-Jul-14, 20:31
Points: 3,811, Level: 26 Points: 3,811, Level: 26 Points: 3,811, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Damn, we need more stories like this... Amazing ;D
Old 05-Aug-18, 17:59
Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Ah, what a classic
Old 07-Aug-18, 03:31
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I loved this story Tad. Love the superior strength of the sister!

Tags
facesitting, headscissors, incest, sister, smothering