Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jul-13, 17:19
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts
Post She puts the boots to him (fiction)

CONNIE

This story contains coarse language of an adult nature
and scenarios of sexual and erotic situations.
Reader discretion is advised.

Friday evening at last! What a freakin’ miserable week! Nothing went right, one problem after another. I was looking forward to a couple of cool beers at my favorite watering hole. I pulled into the parking lot and had my eye on a space when this little red Asian job, going about fifty pulled in, right in front of me. I jammed on the brakes and blew the horn but two young women jumped out quickly and were heading for the entrance ignoring me completely. I recognized them as a couple of lezzies, Anka and Connie, that turned up here fairly often. I finally found a parking spot way hell and gone, so by the time I caught up with them I was really ticked off.
They were already settled at the bar. Anka was wearing men’s jeans, a t-shirt and work boots. She was fairly stocky with short reddish blond hair and at five-six went a hefty hundred and fifty. With her ‘Zippo’ lighter and smokes tucked under her sleeve she was obviously ‘butch’. Connie, on the other hand, was the kind that drew comments like: “What a waste”. She was five-four, one-twenty. Tonight she was wearing a halter type dress that really showed off her pert breasts. She was twenty-three, but looked nineteen. She had the perfect shape and appeared to be well toned, probably the result of some fitness regimen. She had long reddish-blond hair that was done up in a bun and she wore these thick ‘spooky’ glasses. But she did have, what could only be described as, a very sexy ‘hardbody’. Wide shoulders and a slim waist, trim hips and ass, long shapely legs. For what it’s worth, I’m five-nine, one-seventy-five.
I cornered Anka and started haranguing her on her driving. She just sat there staring straight ahead and ignored me. I went into a real tirade and this is when Connie stepped in. I wanted to punch Anka right in the face but Connie said I had to go through her first. I looked at her in disbelief. Here was this hundred and twenty pound waif confronting me? Anka thanked Connie for standing up for her and made some comment about me maybe not wanting to get hurt. I thought they were kidding, but turns out they were very serious. For the chance to punch Anka in the mouth I figured I would demolish this love child so like a fool I told her she was on.
Over the course of the evening we had several verbal exchanges and it was finally agreed that we would resolve this with a wrestling match. Connie and me, best two out of three. Somehow they arranged to get the key to a gym for fifty bucks an hour. It didn’t open till noon on Sunday but if we got there by ten, two hours would be time enough. The loser had to pick up the tab.
Sunday at nine-forty-five I was at the gym, perfect timing, they were just unlocking the door. I made it clear that this wasn’t going to be a two-on-one. ‘Definitely one-on-one.’ Connie confirmed. ‘I won’t need any help.’ This from a hundred and twenty pounder. Anka was only there as ref’ and to lend some moral support, after all, Connie explained: ‘I am fighting her fight.’
We laid out a square of mats about sixteen by sixteen, then went to change. Connie looked completely different without her thick glasses and with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her bikini looked pretty slick too! It was no surprise that I stiffened! The top was a push-up style and nicely displayed her pert but ample breasts. The briefs were cut high and hung on her hips showing off lots of leg. Now that I was getting a closer look I was impressed with how nicely muscled she was, thighs and calves and even her shoulders and arms. And long flat abs, she had obviously been doing her crunches! Some time later I found out that she was a real gym ‘rat’ and worked out with weights. Heavy weights, like she did bench presses with a hundred and eighty for reps and could leg press four hundred and eighty pounds! Four times her weight!
So, it started out like any other wrestling match. We pushed and shoved at each other testing for an opening and she moved around so quickly I found it difficult to even grab her. Of course this was not true in reverse. She got a good grip on my wrist on several occasions and only by using brute strength was I able to free myself. She came in low, straight for me, and I tucked down to meet her only to have her go high, lock her hands behind my neck and roll back, stick her feet in my gut and throw me over her head in a classic roll. I ended on my back with a plop and she had me covered in a flash, straddled and trying to pin my arms! She got her knees into my arm muscles but she couldn’t hang on and I finally pushed her off to the side. She broke free and grabbed my left wrist with both hands and slid behind me where she pushed my arm up in a tight hammerlock. I was still on my knees at this point and with the help of her knee in the middle of my back she forced me forward and down. From here she eased her way around till she was facing me and worked her knees between mine. My head was tucked under her left arm and with both hands still around my left wrist she was pulling the hammerlock towards herself. She wasn’t that heavy but the combination of having my knees spread apart, my head trapped and my arm locked up made it almost impossible for me to move. “Good girl.” Anka said. “Peg his arm.” With this Connie let go her left hand and quickly tucked it under my right arm and rejoined her other hand. Now my right arm was immobilized as well. “Now his elbow.” Anka continued. This time Connie let go her right hand and pressed it into my left elbow so when she bent my arm with the hammerlock I wouldn’t be able to pull my arm away.
“Okay, now you’ve got him.” Anka stated.
She did too! She forced my left arm up and back and the pain was incredible and being bunched up and immobilized like I was, made it all the more severe. I couldn’t lift her with just my back and with my knees spread apart I couldn’t seem to get any leverage at all.
“Aaaarrggghhh...” I wailed.
“Do you give?” Connie asked.
I dropped my head and tried to twist away and ignore the pain. I resisted for a few more minutes hoping she would relent or I would find some opening but she held on tight and even added some more pressure. My arm and shoulder were on fire.
“Give?”
“Yes...yes...I give.”
Oh jesus! She eased off but didn’t give up the hold. She kept my right elbow pegged and she held onto my left wrist, keeping the hammerlock. It was one thing having to give in to her ten minutes into the match but the worse than that was having her big fat lover as a witness. And then, if that wasn’t bad enough her right hand dropped away from my elbow and found it’s way onto my thigh. From here it spidered up into my groin where it pulled the lining of my gym shorts aside and latched onto my cock!
“Hey Anka, check this out. I think he’s got the hots for me.”
I don’t know why but I did have a pretty good boner. She wrapped her hand around my dick and stroked up and down, very slowly, very mmmmm! After about six luxurious strokes, which left me panting, she trapped the head between her thumb and middle finger and scratched with the fingernail of her first finger. This had me squirming and moaning out loud and there was some discussion about how fast I would kum. Connie assured Anka she would make me last till phase three. After several more agonizing minutes of the ‘razor’ treatment she tickled her way back up the length of my cock and wrapped her hard bony fingers around my balls.
“Welcome to phase three.” She announced. “Struggle.”
I tried but it was hopeless. For one thing I was having a lot of trouble concentrating, remembering this was a wrestling match.
“Struggle.” She ordered again. “It’s better if you struggle...more intense.”
They both laughed. She was squeezing my balls really hard and the pain was racing back and forth around to my spine and in desperation I found some strength to strain against her hold.
“Is that the best you can do when someone’s got you by the balls?”
But I’m sure she squeezed harder still, making me cry out. Since I was already being held in a fetal position I had no defense.
Anka said: “Make him wish he was born a woman”
They both laughed again. She eased off a bit but by then I was kumming! Oh jeez what a sensation. She waited till I was finished then very firmly milked me a couple more strokes till I was spent! She released me and pulled back into the waiting arms of Anka. After several more minutes on my hands and knees I struggled into the john to clean up my mess.
I returned feeling not a little embarrassed to find them locked in a kiss, my soiled shorts were the last thing on their minds. Connie was obviously in the driver’s seat here too, teasing Anka, imploring her to give her a kiss then denying her by moving aside. Anka called her a teasing bitch, then turned to me:
“Isn’t she a teaser?”
“Yes.” I had to admit. “She’s a teaser.”
Having broken up the lovies they turned their attention back to me.
“One nuthin'.” Anka noted.
Connie glanced down at my stain, then gave me a wry wink.
“Ready?”
I remember reading this novel by a popular American author* where he describes a good looking young woman of incredible strength and stamina. Supposedly she was able to lift the front end of a car and beat most men at arm wrestling! He explained it as one in ten million, an aberration, a freak of nature. And here she was standing across the mats from me! We circled each other, I would certainly be more cautious this time. Problem was, no one notified Connie. She was behind me in a flash and her arms went under mine and she locked her hands behind my neck in a tight full nelson! Anka squatted down and made herself comfortable just off the mat. She gave the impression she was witnessing the beginning of the end. I twisted and pulled but Connie was tenacious. She got one leg between mine and hooked her foot over my shin then she did the same with her other leg, so I was supporting her weight. Her warm breath down my neck was giving me the shivers and even though my loins still ached, I was getting another hard-on! Eventually I had to drop to my knees, I couldn’t support her weight any longer. Once we were down on the mats I tried the proven method of breaking a ‘nelson’. I spread my lats as hard as I could and pulled down.
“That won’t work.” Anka quipped.
And it didn’t. Jesus she was strong! I scrabbled around but only wasted more energy still. Anka was getting a big kick out of watching her little lover annihilate me.
“I’m getting bored Connie. Can you finish him off? I want to go home so we can wrestle.”
“Are you all excited Anka?” Connie taunted.
It was unbelievable the way she was wearing me down making me work against her weight and I couldn’t seem to get any advantage at all. After about twenty minutes of struggling against her she let me go! She just let me go! She went over and stood in front of Anka and did a biceps pose, elbows out and wrists bent towards her ears. Even from the back you could see the neat bulge in her arms. I was slowly getting to all fours but my arms were just about ready to fall off. When I was about a third of the way up she slid in beside me, wrapped her legs around my chest and squeezed! Oh my god! I couldn’t believe it. Picture yourself being trapped between two four by fours with a four hundred pound person on each end. The breath was crushed out of me instantly! Again she was relentless! I figured she wouldn’t be able to keep this kind of pressure up for long but her stamina was incredible! I waved my arms in submission but she ignored me and kept on till I was gagging for breath and on the verge of passing out! She broke away again to tease Anka some more. Anka might be the ‘butch’ but Connie was clearly the boss. She turned her attention back to me as soon as I got to my hands and knees. She straddled the back of my neck and pulled my head tight into her crotch and leaned forward. The combined weight collapsed my left arm and we were flat on the mats again. Only this time her hard thighs were wrapped around my head! I believe I was moaning already and she hadn’t even applied that much pressure. When she did tighten her grip the pain was incredible. My jawbone was being crushed so I couldn’t speak and my cries of submission came out all garbled. My left arm was trapped underneath her so the best I could do is wave my right hand. Anka moved close by and cocked her head.
“Surrender?” She asked.
“Mmmmfff mmmffff.” I screamed.
“Connie, let him talk.”
“I’ve heard all he has to say.” She responded with disgust and rolled over to the other side just about taking my head off. Now my right arm was trapped underneath and my left arm had gone to sleep. She eased off a little and I rested my hand on her thigh only to have her grab it with both hands and pull it over top of her thigh.
“Don’t touch me!”
The scissors tightened again and I howled in pain. Anka was squatting looking down at me.
“Well, do you give?”
I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t nod I couldn’t even wave my hand in supplication I rolled my eyes and moaned.
“Connie I think he’s finished.”
“Really think so? Already?”
Anka was nodding.
“Okay, I’ll ease off, but I only want to hear one word from you.”
I felt her legs relax slightly but not enough so I could move or speak. Anka jumped in to inform me:
“The magic word is ‘please’.”
Connie relaxed very slowly and I made the mistake of moaning an “Ohhhhh...” And she put me right back, the four by fours crushing my head.
“I told you he wasn’t ready.”
“Connie... take it easy.” Anka implored.
“How come men can’t follow simple instructions? What gives them the idea they can do what the fuck they want.”
Tears were springing to my eyes, the pain and frustration. My right arm had gone to sleep and my left arm was still tingling, so ... Connie twisted back and forth a couple of times just about unscrewing my head. Anka was saying something off to the side.
Connie spoke to me: “Wan’na try again? It’s very simple. The word is ‘please’. Got it? Ready?”
The pressure ebbed very slowly, this time I really concentrated and controlled myself. I even tested my jaw a couple of times, I did not want more!
“Please.” I blurted.
“Very, very, good.” Connie said and she unwrapped her legs the rest of the way. Anka and Connie returned to their smooching and left me to recover. Again I got as far as my hands and knees and Connie was back again! She took a hand full of hair and pulled my head back and moved in crotch first and pushed me back. I strained to keep from falling backwards but she maneuvered her legs behind me and forced me onto my back. She hitched my arms up, sat down on my chest and forced her pubic bone hard against my chin. My arms were trapped under her thighs in the crooks of her legs and she positioned them so they were secure. Again I couldn’t move.
“Now, what was that word again?” She quizzed.
“Please.” I responded.
She raised herself just enough to pull the bikini briefs away and all of a sudden I knew what was coming.
“Pardon?” She asked.
I squirmed underneath her but she had me pinned really good, I wasn’t going anywhere
“Pardon?” She repeated with more menace.
Oh shit! My hard-on had returned and made a tent in my shorts, confirming my excitement at the idea of being forced to eat her out!
“Please.”
She released my chin from her crotch and moved her pussy an inch away from my mouth.
“Pardon?”
“Please.”
It sounded like Anka said: “Make him beg.”
“Put a name to it.” She commanded.
“Please Connie.”
She dropped back laughing.
“You little wimp. You’re nothing but a pussy! What’s the word?’
“Please...please Connie.”
“Please Connie what?”
Anka made some comment that I couldn’t hear Connie held up her hand and repeated.
“Please Connie what?”
Then Anka from the sidelines: “He’s not going to say it.”
“One more minute, he wants it real bad.”
Connie brought her cunt teasingly close to my mouth and grazed my lips. I moaned in desperation.
“Say it.” She hissed.
“Connie...please....” I responded.
“Connie...please....” She echoed with a whine, then: “Connie please what?”
“Don’t tease me anymore, come closer.”
“Like this?”
Her pussy was right there, I could almost touch it with my tongue.
“Ooohhh...”
She had me writhing.
“Closer.” I pleaded.
“What for?”
“I want to kiss you.”
She laughed and came down with all her weight, covering my mouth and nose. She was smothering me but with my head locked between her legs and I was powerless. It wasn’t till I started convulsing that she eased off and let me catch my breath. Then very slowly she moved her pussy just over my mouth, just out of reach, oh god she was a teaser!
“Beg.” She hissed.
I can’t remember my exact words but in essence I begged...and begged...and begged.... After I had said all the right words she moved her pussy into place and I was ‘allowed’ to eat her out and take her to orgasm. Of course my hard-on was throbbing and every throb was echoed with an ache in my balls. Well, not just in my balls, but my whole groin, my back and even my stomach. Afterwards she sat back on my chest, she had kept my arms trapped in the crooks of her legs the whole time so they were fully asleep. She looked over at Anka:
“He’s pretty good. He has a nice mouth. Too bad he’s such an asshole.”
“Maybe you can train him.” Anka suggested.
Connie peered down at me and raised her eyebrows in question.
“Maybe.”
She released me and went back to necking with Anka. I lay prone on the mats till I saw Connie start to get dressed. I was thinking I should try to move, it must be time to go. She was pulling on some heavy wool socks, then she put on her boots. They weren’t work boots like Anka’s, they were lighter and more stylish. I guess you could call them hiking boots. What was funny though, is she was putting them on before her pants? She was still bare ass! She strode towards me and stood akimbo in front of me. The socks were turned down a couple of inches and the combination seemed to accentuate the fullness of her calves. I sat there speechless
“You like those legs don’t you?” She quizzed. The question was rhetorical, I didn’t need to answer. “Well Anka likes my arms. Between the two of you I could have it all.” She chuckled and lashed out with her foot catching me off guard. The kick landed square on my shoulder. Now don’t forget, my arms had been trapped for the last thirty minutes or so, and were still half asleep. I could barely move them. She lashed out with a couple more kicks. One caught me in the arm and one in the chest. I tried to defend myself but by the time I reacted to the first kick she was placing the second. I rolled over and tried to get to my knees but she kept after me with several kicks to my ribs! Anka was watching with a certain satisfaction. She wasn’t kicking all that hard, sure they hurt, but I think it was more symbolic. She did catch me a real good one in the thigh though making tears spring to my eyes. She stood aside but stalked me. I got to my knees and then to my feet only to have her kick my knees out from under me! While I was down she got in a dozen more kicks. I got to my feet two more times and got dropped two more times so I just stayed down.
“Get up.” She commanded.
“No.” I replied. “No more.”
“Are you giving in?”
“Yes...I give.”
“Shit. I was just staring to have fun.”
Anka laughed and made some comment. I was on my back and Connie stood astride my thighs then raised her foot and placed a boot right in my groin and pressed hard against my equipment and flexed her arms in a victory pose. Her muscles didn’t peak but they were thick and long and completely filled the space between her forearm and shoulder! I moaned in despair as the pain raced through my loins. Connie motioned for Anka to come closer and using a handful of my hair to help, forced me to a kneeling position.
“Isn’t she the greatest tease?” Anka taunted.
They both examined my shorts where my boner was making a tent.
“Now.” Connie commanded. “Apologize to Anka.”
I was sore all over and did as directed.
“Tell her she’s the greatest driver you know.”
This I did as well.
“Tell her that every woman in the world is a better driver than you.”
And this too.
I got back home about twelve-thirty, aching and exhausted. I made myself a hot tea and laced it with brandy and laid down for a little rest. I didn’t even have the energy for a shower. I only wanted to rest for an hour and was baffled when the alarm went off. Shit, it was seven in the morning, I had slept eighteen straight hours! I lay there for a few minutes mindful of the fact that I was still sore all over and my nuts still ached. When I thought about Connie and her great little body and the way she had punished me I got an immediate hard-on! My balls were really tender and I found myself walking funny as I trundled to the shower. There is no way I will make it to work today, every bone and muscle hurts. Maybe I can fake the flu. I turned the water on as hot as I could stand and started soaping down. A second later I was dancing around in agony. The tip of my cock was on fire! Connie’s ‘razor’ treatment had left the skin abraded and the soapy water stung like hell! Jeez, the little bitch had really done a number on me!

Now nine-thirty in the morning was not the time to be finishing off a hot tea with brandy but under the circumstances I was going make an exception. It was then that the phone rang, Connie was on the other end:
“Tried to get you at your office but they said you had phoned in sick with the flu.”
Anka said something in the background that I couldn’t quite make out then laughed. Connie continued:
“Something you ate?”
Then, of course, she laughed.
“What did you do to my cock?” I asked.
“Bet that made you call me a name.”
“As a matter-a-fact...”
She covered the mouthpiece to say something to Anka that I couldn’t make out but I could make out the laughing.
“So how do you feel?” She asked.
“Terrible, I’m sore all over and I can barely walk.”
“And how’s your bruised ego. I gave you a pretty good working-over.”
How could I tell her I got a hard-on ever time I thought about it. Just the idea of that muscular little body doing those things to me and I could vividly recall her victory stance. I was tongue-tied.
“Your silence says it all.” She chuckled then continued. “I have the afternoon free and I was thinking we could get together again.”
I was in no condition to take on an inflatable doll, never mind...but what could I say? “That sounds interesting.”
“I thought so too. I have some short short-shorts and a bandeau top. How does that sound?”
“Cool.”
“But I was wondering…should I pack my boots......?”
The thought of her standing astride me in short short-shorts and boots sent a spasm straight to my groin and I fell silent. So, did I want her to pack her boots? Am I crazy? I thought about Anka’s comment about her teasing. Did she tease me with her boots? I sure had a big enough boner! Were her kicks a kind of warped foreplay? Connie was very quiet on the other end, waiting very patiently while I got my head sorted out. I had been aroused from the out-set of the match and she sure knew where to find my hot buttons! So, dummy, want more of what you got yesterday? Answer the lady, do you want her to pack her boots? Yes or no?
“Yes.” I blurted.

*John D. MacDonald The Long Lavender Look

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benj1707 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, lesbians, mixed wrestling