Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Nov-12, 14:16
Kandor

Default My Cousin's Calves

MY COUSIN’S CALVES
I hadn’t seen her in years. How her legs had grown

Kerry and I grew up together, cousins, my mom and her mom being sisters. We got along great, despite me being a boy, she a girl, we played hard as kids and as we got older hung out and shared life’s experiences. Finally, she was off to her college, me to mine, and we grew apart. I know from my mom she’d lost weight; Kerry was prone to bouts of being overweight. She was tall, like 5-10 or so, and could easily pack on the pounds. But she was pretty, shortish blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes and a nice figure, when it wasn’t fleshed out too much.

She had wicked long legs and they were always shapely – and strong. I remember some playful wrestling matches when we were kids that she’d always win with scissor holds, until I got smart and refused to wrestle her. Other kids tried, mostly boys, eager to prove no girl would kick their ass. But once Kerry got her then-gangly legs on them, it was all over except the crying, screaming and begging for mercy.

So this summer when she came back and we finally met up one day at the beach, I was blown away by what I saw: A whole new Kerry, slimmed down and buffed up – particularly in her legs. Her calves especially. She lost 30 or more pounds, got muscular and had these enormous, rock-hard and extremely noticeable calves. Her muscles were chipped and defined, those diamond-shaped slabs of muscle. Her thighs were pretty amazing, too, but it was the calves that turned heads.

“Ker, your calves are insane!” I gushed as we lay on the beach near my aunt’s house, after catching up on four years of school. “What the hell have you done?”

“Just worked out shitloads, that’s all,” she laughed, swigging a beer she’d brought in a cooler and passing me one, two 20-somethings catching up on old times as she said, “remember how I’d scissor you and make you give? I tell ya, these calves ALONE can make a man cry now.”

“Well, ya, that was then, what, we were 12, 13 the last time we wrestled, talk about ancient history,” I laughed, sitting back.

Kerry’s stare went cold and then she cracked a dark smile, balling up her calves in the sand by curling her toes, taking my stare with them.

“You’re not saying you can take my scissors now that you’re 10 years older, are ya? Punk?” she teased.

“Kerry, pullllleeze,” I laughed.

“Make you a bet, Ashton,” she said, sticking out a hand. “Five minutes, five submissions – with my calves, only. Forget bodyscissors or that humiliating reverse I’d get you in with my ass on your face, I’m talking calves and calves only. Five minutes, five submissions. Loser buys beer for the summer.”

I laughed and shook. “Easy money, bitch,” I smiled. “Where and when.”
She looked back into the dunes where kids at night would make out and fuck. She jerked a thumb there.

“You’re on,” I sighed. “Good thing, my job pays shit, I need beer this summer.”

I started to go first, she tugged my shoulder and pushed me behind her.

“No, you watch the legs that are gonna fuck you up,” she laughed.

I did and they were magnificent, all of 15 or 16 inches of solid, tanned muscle rippling and bouncing as she walked, especially so in the sand. She stopped a moment later in a clearing and turned to face me.

“On your knees,” she sighed, checking her watch. “This shouldn’t take long.”
“Kerry, really, if you think…” I started, kneeling down.

The pain was insane and immediate. She stepped over my head facing front and stood on one foot, putting full pressure on the sides of my neck and jaw in her titanic calves. They felt enormous and swelled to a meaty full sweep of muscle, her shinbones against my ears. I screamed in agony, watching her painted toes twitch in the sand as she stood, one foot hooked behind the other. My hands shot to those huge calves and I felt them ripple as she squeezed.

“I GIVE FUCK I GIVE I GIVE!” I screamed.

She laughed and let go and I flopped into the sand, breathing heavily.
“Wow, 10 seconds, you pussy,” she laughed, jerking me to my hands and knees again. “Let’s see if a reverse calf scissor can make it happen faster!”
She stepped over my hanging head, her shins now on my shoulders, meaning the thick balls of amazing calf muscle were now free to press my jawbones and ears and part of my skull. I felt them throb and pulsate under her hot, tanned skin as my hands pulled vainly at them. The pressure was tremendous and I screamed in agony, tapping frantically, feeling myself about to pass out.

“Five seconds, you little bitch girl!” she laughed, letting me go to sit up in the san, rubbing my sore neck. “Almost passed out didn’t ya? Be thankful I didn’t calf you out, I coulda ya know.”

She sat behind me now, calfing me around the neck from behind and bending her legs back, cocking them for action.

“Ready…GO!”

She slam locked them out straight, putting on a horrendous pressure squeeze, calves throbbing mercilessly against my already scissor-tenderized neck for a full five seconds before cocking her bent legs back and rocketing them out straight again, over and over, five muscle-ripping, neck-thrashing, leg-whipping calf scissor shots until I screamed in surrender.

“Fuck, three submissions in what, a minute, I gotta pace myself over the last two, make you suffer a bit!”

I found myself on my back, Kerry’s right calf bubbling against my throat, the left around the back of my neck, her ankles locked and rotating her feet, which flexed and rolled the bulbous mass of calf into my windpipe. It hurt, but not enough to submit. She was toying with me. I felt the sinewy mass of muscle and tendon flow and pump on my throat as she leaned up on her hands to glare down at me.

“I don’t wanna turn you on or anything, cuz, but I used this rolling calf scissor on guy’s cocks sometime,” she hissed. “Imagine that!”

I struggled against her calves and image of what she did to guys with them; this was my first cousin, afterall. But it didn’t matter, even if I were turned on, her crushing calf took any pleasure from the pain, and my hands now clutched that top, rippling calf tearing into my throat tighter and tighter by the minute.

“Oh, four minutes have gone by, guess I gotta scissor submit ya again!”
She pumped down and instantly shut my windpipe painfully. I bucked up hard, hands and arms flailing my submission. She laughed and let go. Briefly. From there, she slipped to her other side, facing my feet now, hooking her left knee crook over my throat and folding that calf back to hook that foot under her other leg.

“Figure four,” she hissed. “Like a nutcracker!”

It was. My jaw was pinched unbelievably painfully in the thick mass of her folded left calf as she pulled on it with her hand. My hand shot to it, feeling the deep furrow of muscle along her shinbone, the thick pads of calf folded meatily around my face. I felt my facial features mask into a look of horror and pain as Kerry playfully tweaked my nose. When I slapped her hand away, she’d scissor harder so my hands would shoot back to her legs in a futile attempt to knock them off me. She was toying with me and looked at her watch.

“Five…four…three..” she counted, increasing the pressure with each count until I screamed my surrender. “TWO..ONE..YOU ARE FUCKING OUT IN MY CALF!”

And I was, out cold, in the calfy clamp of cousin Kerry’s ridiculously tight figure four. When I woke up, she was sitting cross legged, meating up those calves even more for my benefit.

“Let’s go, cuz, you got some beer to buy…all summer long!”

I watched her calves flow as she walked ahead of me, calves that would mean I’d work overtime this summer just to stay out of them..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-13, 06:04
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Cousin's Calves

My cousin loves to put me in headscissors when we wrestle. It is always just for fun though. Even though we have a 9 year difference between us, she still toys with me. Luckily for me, I'm her hight now and weigh more than her so our matches are more even. I just love it when she gets me in her figure 4. Her thighs contracting on my head. She squeezes for a few seconds, then releases some pressure. The next squeeze is a little harder, but then she releases. After about a minute, she finishes me off. She use to just make me admit she was all around better, but the last few times she has put me to sleep.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 14600141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-13, 15:52
Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,974 Times in 848 Posts

Moved to ''Wrestling & Fighting Stories''.
Old 14-Jul-13, 00:49
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14600141 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My cousin loves to put me in headscissors when we wrestle. It is always just for fun though. Even though we have a 9 year difference between us, she still toys with me. Luckily for me, I'm her hight now and weigh more than her so our matches are more even. I just love it when she gets me in her figure 4. Her thighs contracting on my head. She squeezes for a few seconds, then releases some pressure. The next squeeze is a little harder, but then she releases. After about a minute, she finishes me off. She use to just make me admit she was all around better, but the last few times she has put me to sleep.
DAMN! I wish I had a cousin like that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragster93 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-14, 12:53
fightinggirl
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: Spam

Tags
calf, calves, headscissors, scissors