Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-16, 21:07
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: boxing in relationships

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have tried it a few times with my wife, always in a fantasy setting. Even though I love the full body contact and being ensnared by her in wrestling, the picture of her in shorts and a sports top (or topless) on guard in front of me drives me hardon crazy. In one of the early matches she got me against the wall, my jaw resting on her shoulder and giving small and repeated punches to my abdomen ... it made me orgasm. Then laying on the floor on a typical KO pose with her overseeing me was awesome.

It has its problems, though. The edge between laughably fake and hurting each other is terribly thin and we tended to go over it many times during a match. Both cases were complicated because the first one would kill the fantasy and the other one would make her refrain. In the end she has decided not to play boxing anymore. She has told me fighting gets her an intrusive thought of domestic abuse and while she can shake it off while torturing me in a wrestling match, it gets to another level when punches get in the scene.

She does like to do the boxing games on the Wii, so it's not completely out of the plan. We do get it on at wrestling because she can try to outwrestle me with all her strength without easily getting a bruise. I always think of getting a mat and boxing gloves for cushioning, but i don't fancy the idea of spending on those just as for a fetish, also there's no place in our apartment to store and assemble the ring for sexual purporses that guarantees we won't be discovered by an insomniac kid (no one to leave them with), so we are constrained to fight on the bed.
That's really unfortunate, but without knowing anything at all about her life, I do completely understand why some people would feel this way. Similar reservations are expressed when one partner or the other wants to act out a rape fantasy. Not everyone is on the same page when it comes to acting in this manner. I'm happy for you that you have so much respect for her that you can make the compromise to make her happy in the relationship.

It's still very new for me, but she enjoys the fact that she can land her shots at will. She did feel badly the 2 times I got caught moving forward into what would have been light taps, but while she apologized, she was cool with the fact that I wanted more.

When I jokingly said, "I should probably hit you a little harder", she responded, "If you hit harder, then that means I get to hit harder, too, and believe me, you're going to feel it more". *ouch* Yeah, I'm hooked.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-16, 10:18
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: boxing in relationships

Wow good to hear there's women out there not afraid to mix it up s bit. Nothing excites me more than a woman willing to test her limits
The Following User Says Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post: