Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 06-Nov-16, 21:14
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Traveling for a session?

How many of you have traveled for a session?

What got me thinking about it is I ran into a 'woman next door' type on facebook. I thought her calves looked pretty good for a early 40's mother of two. I sent her a message complementing her. We get to chatting and it turns out she does foot fetish sessions on the side. I asked her about scissor holds and mixed wrestling and she says she has done scissor holds (and foot chokes) before.

She says she charges $200 an hour for a session. Thing is I live in the D.C. area, she lives in Florida. Even though I'm always intrigued by the average woman next door type, who happens to have strong legs...I probably won't do it.

But I'm curious...how many of you have traveled for a session?

Oh, her calves:

Last edited by Skooby; 06-Nov-16 at 21:22.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skooby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-16, 21:33
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Traveling for a session?

I've traveled before, never gone that far specifically to session (though I have done a session as part of a long road trip before). I would caution you against it: how would you feel if you drive (or fly) all that way only to get stood up? Where I live, the nearest city for sessions is a couple hours away, so if I get stood up, I only waste half a day. But I wouldn't drive to other cities that are 6-8 hour drives each way. (I hate flying, and flights are expensive too.)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Nov-16, 21:43
Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58 Points: 18,145, Level: 58
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Traveling for a session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've traveled before, never gone that far specifically to session (though I have done a session as part of a long road trip before). I would caution you against it: how would you feel if you drive (or fly) all that way only to get stood up? Where I live, the nearest city for sessions is a couple hours away, so if I get stood up, I only waste half a day. But I wouldn't drive to other cities that are 6-8 hour drives each way. (I hate flying, and flights are expensive too.)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would especially be cautioned since you wouldn't be going to see a well known girl in the industry with a good reputation as you seemingly know very little about this girl.