Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-May-17, 02:28
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Big Daisy (mixed)

Big Daisy
By Stone Kidman

When mom asked me if I wanted to join her mixed wrestling club I had expected to roll around with some hot milfs instead, since I was new, I had to run through the gauntlet of all the big women the other men were afraid to face. Mom drove me to my first match which was held in the home of my opponent, Daisy Keens; she said I would probably be too sore and worn out to drive myself home afterwards. When I saw the woman for the first time I was a little grossed out; Daisy was forty six with a mullet of dirty blonde hair and a gut the size of a beachball.

Mom told me the first round was going to be just straight wrestling; basic submission holds but the goal was to try to pin my opponent but that the wrestler on top would count to ten. She said we'd get a five minute break before round two which would be a sexfight, first one to make your opponent cum would win; stripping was allowed--and encouraged. If we should draw, the last round would be a no holds barred brawl, first one to knock your opponent out or make them submit would win. The loser would be handcuffed and used for fifteen minutes by the winner; typically either as a human sextoy or a punching bag since any abuse is legal as long as it doesn't involve sharp objects.

"I'm gonna make you my boyfriend tonight, sugah," Daisy said as we started off on our knees in the middle of the dirty mattress that acted as our ring. Her apartment stank of cat pee but thankfully none were walking around; the mattress had a lot of old yellowish stains on it that made me wonder how many matches the big woman had had on it. Daisy wore a plain beige bra, the large areolas of her huge 42EE tits were clearly visible through the thin material. Her big dumpy ass covered by an oversize pair of granny panties that had a few holes in them. I was wearing a black speedo and despite by oversize opponent I had been pitching wood since we left the house at the thought that I was now able to have sexfights.

We collided like a pair of sumo wrestlers, the 5'4" two hundred pound woman nearly knocked me onto my back as we were locked in a collar and elbow tie up before I was able to twist her over to the side and get Daisy on her back. Daisy was like a beached whale as she tried pulling me in close by my scruffy brown hair but I was able to put a knee across her throat. She clutched at this while I leaned forward, pinning one of her wrists, and more importantly, her shoulders to the mattress. I counted to ten as she gurgled and slapped at my knee before I got up, cheering to mom that I had won. I was impressed by how easy it would be as Daisy sat up, gasping for air.

I was so pumped I almost didn't want to take a break but mom let Daisy catch her breath; lecturing me on how I had beginner's luck and that I shouldn't underestimate my opponent. I naturally just scoffed and said wrestling women was easy which is why nobody should be surprised that I lost round two--I mean that's like saying "I'll be right back" in a horror movie.

So we started round two again on our knees; after mom told us to go, Daisy grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face down in the valley of cleavage. She wrapped both arms around my head, trapping me in the breast smother. I blindly slapped at her chubby rolls; thinking I was striking her in the shoulder, as she pushed me onto my back. I was pinned but this was the sexfight round so I didn't understand she was trying to wear me out.

When Daisy finally let me up I was covered in sweat and gasping for air. "Have a better look," she said, yanking her bra up from under the cups, spilling her huge melons out onto my face. She was actually lovingly rubbing her jugs over my lips and mouth so I was still able to breathe; pulling me up into a sitting position to guide her puffy nipple past my lips while she tugged down my speedos to play with my cock. I instinctively sucked on the proffered nipple, hollowing my cheeks to suck on it as the big woman moaned while she beat my dick with her left hand.

Not wanting to lose I slid my right hand down into her panties and fingered her hairy snatch; she was soaking wet so it took me a few seconds to get my digits to find her hole. There wasn't much room with Daisy sitting on top of me so I had to practically be double jointed to really get my fingers deeper so I switched to just rubbing her clit in circles. My tongue was alternating between licking her nipple and sucking on her titty hard as Daisy gyrated her hips to the rhythm of my fingers. Before I knew it though I felt the familiar tingling in my balls and knew I was going to cum soon but with Daisy's weight on top of me I couldn't budge to try and escape. I increased the speed of my clit massaging, hoping Daisy's loud moans were an indicator I might get her off first, but her hand was whipping up and down on my meat in such a flurry that I lost control; burying my face between her tits and howling my own orgasm.

Daisy wiped my jizz off on my own thighs then stood up, after several wobbling attempts to catch her balance, as I lay there panting; sweaty and tired. When I looked at mom she just shook her head, saying I was easy like all men; only thinking with one head. I tried to say it felt so good it was hard to stop and that I was trying to race Daisy but I was so out of breath I just laid there taking her verbal admonishment.

After getting up, Daisy had removed my briefs; I had been too exhausted to put up a fight as she stripped me nude, saying she was going to add my speedos to her collection. Rather than fix her bra she too removed that and kept her panties on despite the dark stain between her legs. My respite felt like moments but after the five minute break not only was I erect again but I was hoping to get some payback against Daisy.

The final round we started on our knees, with mom reminding me it was no holds barred; first to K.O. or submission. Daisy already had her knuckles up and swung at me at soon as mom said to begin. I dodged the hook to my jaw, backing up and almost stumbling off the mat, as Daisy charged forward swinging a wild left that caught me briefly in the chin. I grabbed at the left that clocked me, pulling her wrist away when she swung that right again that twisted my head. I didn't know how serious this was as she cocked back for another haymaker I shot a jab to her face which busted her a lip a little. While still holding her left hand I foolishly left my legs apart to keep my grip on my opponent that I was wide open for the field goal kick to my balls.

I fell to my knees, clutching my nuts, grabbed me by the hair and hammered two low swinging punches to my face. I was knocked down briefly but kept her at bay with some wild kicks until I was able to get up by bracing myself against the wall of her living room. She was smiling wickedly despite the dot of blood on her lip as Daisy came marching forward with her fist reared back; aiming for my head again. I ducked under it; grabbing her left wrist again to sort of buy myself time.

"What's the matter, pussy," she said, "can't fight a real woman?" Daisy clobbered me in the ear with another right which made me lose my grip of her left hand. I had been right to guard against it because that hand went down and grabbed me family jewels; squeezing them in her meaty fist. Mom said I made this barking howl like when you step on a dog's tail as I fell to the floor; getting into the fetal position. Daisy just laughed and told me it was time to say goodnight. She turned around and dropped her ass down on my face. I don't remember much after that; mom said Daisy made me scream by twisting my nipples until I finally went unconscious from being ass-smothered.

Of course when I awoke I was back on the mattress, my hands cuffed behind my back and my opponent standing nude over me; chatting with my mom like they were trading recipes or some shit.

"Welcome back, loser, time to pay the price," Daisy said. I gave mom a curious glance before Daisy sat on my chest. She slid forward and told me to kiss her victorious pussy. I didn't have much of a choice being restrained and having her weight on top of me. Daisy pulled my face into her hairy box by my hair; despite the smell I began licking everywhere like my life depended on it. I could feel Daisy's moans through her thighs as she was practically facesitting me while grinding her sex on my mouth, chin and nose.

I'm not certain how many orgasms she had but I guess enough because she still had time on the penalty clock my mom was keeping time on with her cell phone.

"I gotta try it," Daisy said after getting up and crawled over on all fours before squatting down on my dick. Despite the beating my balls took, my cock was as hard as ever. The big woman moaned when I entered her; I had to be honest she felt really good--I suppose from all the foreplay I was forced to do (forced-play?). Daisy took me all the way inside her and bent over, once more feeding me her tits to suck on, while she groaned as her big ass bounced on my organ. I couldn't hold back as I unloaded inside my opponent; triggering her own orgasm as she slid down and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth, until the phone timer beeped.

"Next time," she whispered, "I want to feel this in my ass," emphasizing my squeezing my deflating cock with her vaginal muscles. I was thankfully given a towel to wear as mom drove me home; I was sore, tired and spent but the idea of wrestling women, even big ugly hideous beasts, still turned me on like nothing else. Mom asked if I was still interested. Fuck yes!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (369.4 KB, 344 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-17, 03:40
Points: 3,989, Level: 26 Points: 3,989, Level: 26 Points: 3,989, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Big Daisy (mixed)

Awesome story. Thanks Stone.
I can't wait for round two and to see what other women he will have to wrestle
The Following User Says Thank You to sonicsurf For This Useful Post: