Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-13, 19:27
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,728 Times in 1,999 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by diceman930 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jay,

Thanks for the reply!

I think it's a great idea to do a "scariest moments" compilation! I totally understand about not wanting to put any of the other girls off by not including them, although you could always use that to motivate them for their next shoot!

Like I said, I've seen a couple of clips where I know you are really in a panic, and those are some of the sexiest vids (sorry, I know they probably weren't too sexy for you!), but you are the one who knows best which ones had you truly terrified, and if you take the time to compile it, you've got a buyer in me!

Thanks again Jay!
LOL! I was thinking that to. Using it as ammunition but then again those girls would probably kill me saying "Am I on your list now bitch?". There's another great idea for a video....lol. We'll see what happens but I will definitely start with a Scariest moments compilation.

Jay
Old 27-Mar-13, 19:33
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Last Achievements

I've also been meaning to ask what you guys think of our latest POVs. If you've seen them, please let me know what you like and dislike about them. Here is the full list of POV videos we have done:

Venus - Intimate & Interactive 1 & 2
Monix - Intimate & Interactive: Muscle Cam
Gia Primo: Intimate & Interactive: Get Bullied!
Cali Kobra: POV: Enter The Kobra (Clips4Sale)
Deadly Sin: POV: Sinful Pleasure

So any feedback would be highly appreciated as we want to make sure we do these right.

Thanks,
Jay
Old 06-Apr-13, 16:34
Producer
Last Achievements

Tax Relief Video Sale!

We know tax time can be tough so to give you a break (because we know the government won't..lol) we are offering a Buy 3 get 1 FREE sale at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] from now until this Sunday. If you want a FREE HD video, you must buy at least 1 HD video to qualify. To get your free video, just send us an email after your purchase and let us know which FREE video you want and we'll send you a download link. Easy as that. So go check out are huge selection and take advantage. There is no limit. Also make sure to check out our new HOT Fox HAVEN!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-13, 17:55
Banned
Points: 1,750, Level: 16 Points: 1,750, Level: 16 Points: 1,750, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Who was the first girl that ever headscissored you ever?

And is that a snake?
Old 06-Apr-13, 23:47
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwesome [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who was the first girl that ever headscissored you ever?

And is that a snake?
The first girl to ever scissor was a friend from high school who always bragged about how strong her legs were from playing so much ringette and hockey. They really were and she would be so proud to hold me in a scissorhold and laugh at me as I tried to pry her legs apart. Her calves were huge. Oddly enough, the girl in the picture above (HAVEN) also used to scissor me in high school. She is a close friend of mine and we have a video coming out soon where we reminisce all the different holds she used to put me in. And yes, that is a real snake. Haven owns 2 pythons along with many other pets.

Jay
The Following User Says Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-13, 13:55
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Have you ever arm wrestled any of the girls? And have you ever put/considered putting that into a video?

Also, you're based in Toronto!? I didn't know that!
Old 19-Apr-13, 17:47
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you ever arm wrestled any of the girls? And have you ever put/considered putting that into a video?

Also, you're based in Toronto!? I didn't know that!
Yes I have. We actually have a few older videos with arm wrestling. I think with Shannon Dallas, Cindy Huntress, KO Girl and Big Tinah. I can definitely make some new videos with arm wrestling. You can expect to see some in the near future my friend

Jay
Old 19-Apr-13, 17:52
Producer
Last Achievements

Big Changes to ScissorFoxes!

Hello everyone. First I would like to address that we have recently changed servers this week and it may have affected some of you. I apologize for any inconvenience. If for any reason you were not able to download your video(s), please email me right away and I will fix this immediately. Now for the good news. My good friends over at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] have offered to give our website a makeover. We are installing a new shopping cart system that will be quick and flawless. We will also be adding a promo code to our Newsletters which you can then enter them in the new shopping cart to receive additional discounts. The website will be mobile friendlier and have easier navigation. If you have any suggestions that you would like to see, either for web design or even video ideas, please feel free to email me. Your opinion always matters to us at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Look forward to hearing from you.

Also, our first video with a living Python is now available. Featuring the Smokin' Hot HAVEN! You can buy it here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 28-Apr-13, 17:54
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Jay,

First, I would like to give you "props" on what you Venus have put together on the
web. It's a great site with some incredibly beautiful women doing to you what we all
want done to us.

Just saw this thread ... so if these has been mentioned, I apologize ...

The one think that gets to be about your videos; would have to be the break
in believability. We all know these days, the knockout/neckbreak is the
"Coup de Grace" of any video and I am sure these are your top sellers.

While I understand the neckbreaking and knockouts themselves have
to be staged, the "cues" to the models on camera break the immersion of the
scene. It's like a Japanese show, good story, but they always f*$% up the
ending.

It be nice to see you and the foxes develop a "hidden" cue system that would
not pull the viewer out of the moment.

Second, be nice to see a evolution of the "challenge" format, something different
then "can you last X amount of mins".

I have ideas, but there maybe reason for why things are done the way they are
done on your end.

One last thing, how did you get started? Would love to try something like this
in my area, however, Orlando seems spase for talent. Got any advice on how to
go about finding the right people before you have tons of cash to spend on
pretty models?

excuse the grammer ... rapid fire typing ....
Old 14-Jun-13, 08:34
Blobfish
This message has been deleted by Anubis71. Reason: Off Topic.
Old 14-Jun-13, 08:38
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks wrestlingspandex! We do have a huge selection of latex/rubber/shinny legging on our site in the "Scissor Wear" area. If you have something more specific, please feel free to post it or email me a picture and I will be happy to use them. As for the leotard, you mean something like the image below? We are actually going into that direction and I think it is really hot as well. Especially when they are high cut and make the legs look longer. Anyways, feel free to correct me and hopefully we'll be using your ideas soon.

Jay

Oh, it's one of my fav moves - leg split choke. Firestorm was a dancer, gymnast and did another sports. If she would also use some KICKS!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blobfish For This Useful Post:

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds