Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 11-Aug-15, 20:00
Points: 4,746, Level: 29 Points: 4,746, Level: 29 Points: 4,746, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Beaten up by my mother

This is my first story and English is not my motherlanguage so I'm sorry for any mistakes in the text��

]When I was 19 I used to live alone with my mother,a 50 year old woman with blond long hair and a very good body.She always had a black nylons under her tight jeans and had heels on her feet.With her 1,78 m and my 1,93m she was compared to me a very small person but hell this woman knows how to get every man down in couples of seconds.i never knew from her fighting skills and her incredible strength because she was in a good shape but not muscular or anything like that,until this special evening.It was a normal Tuesday and we were watching a TV show where they talked about the battle of the sexes,they talked about daily situation's and compared woman and man."If they compare them in a fight the man easily would win."I said"So your think men are stronger then women?I would got you crying under my feet before you could start a attack on me."mom said.Getting motivated by her words I just trying to grab her arm to push her on the ground,but she grabbed my arm twist it around got me down and kicked me in the face.I was out for a couple of minutes,when I woked up I was lying in front of the seat looking at the dark nylon sole of my mothers right feet.She had her legs crossed left feet on my stomach right feet over my face."See you little weakling I'm stronger and a better fighter then you."I was broken and humiliated.I started a attack from behind it ended always on the same way her feet on my chest with her smiling on me little looser.From this day on I looked at her with different eyes.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Doas1712 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-15, 22:04
Points: 34,401, Level: 81 Points: 34,401, Level: 81 Points: 34,401, Level: 81
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,028 Times in 385 Posts
Default Re: Beaten up by my mother

Great story Doas. Thank you