Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-15, 21:56
Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Talking 4 Sirens.

Four Sirens of Westchester County
Demographics
In the United States people argue over class status. A respected father and husband may decide to miss important events in his family’s life to work those extra overtime hours so he and his kin may be defined as middle-class. This was not the case for Sarah, Madison, Jessica or Carla, these four eighteen year old girls, all daughters of highly powerful and respected families never worried about which part of the class stratosphere they fell upon. To them, all they knew was money, money and privilege. The rich very often like to boast how their wealth and undeniable disconnect with the rest of the masses doesn’t spoil their values, how they still have respect for the common man, that they dare not ever look down upon someone less fortunate than themselves. From the outside looking in one would assume the same for the four aforementioned girls, all were very active in there local communities and school, participating in fund drives for the hungry even victims of Hurricane Katrina, for example. These girls genuinely cared about their community and those within it. Aside from their charitable works all four girls were very active athletically; Sarah was her county’s prized equestrian as well as a varsity member of her high schools cheerleading team and soccer team, standing 5’8 inches tall weighing 140 lbs her firm toned body fit well with her shoulder length brunette hair and glistening green eyes. Madison, clear to everyone at her school was the leader of the pack, captain of both the cheerleading team and volleyball team she was a specimen to the eyes, at 5’6 and 145 lbs her body was compact with power and muscle, her rear was firm with that special plumpness achieved from countless squats playing volleyball daily, she wore her golden blonde hair half way down her back which was accentuated by deep luminescent blue eyes, some would say she was a bit of a bitch but that title hadn’t bothered her in the least, she took it as more of a compliment. Jessica was probably the most envious one of the group, occasionally challenging Madison for leader of the pack, a beauty and star athlete herself Jessica was a state champion gymnast, her body made up of tight muscle, ever so flexible, the shortest of the group standing 5’3 and weighing in at 120 lbs her tight gymnast body framed by a pert elfin like nose, her blonde hair usually tied in a pony tail accompanied with gorgeous green eyes, her adorable features contradicted her very bitchy and privileged personality, but then again who would ever tell her that to her face. Finally there was Carla; best categorized as the follower of the group, she was still nonetheless confident in her athletic abilities, socially though, more the shy quiet type, Carla excelled at her high schools water polo team, was a fellow equestrian and nimble cheerleader, standing at 5’6 and 135 lbs she shared a toned body with the other girls, her hair was brunette with streaks of blonde accompanied by blue green eyes. Beauty and power has been created. Boredom has corrupted the balance, by summers end what will be left to corrupt, who will pay for this imbalance?
Summer Haze
A Victorian style mansion dominates the horizon, open field rolls on for two miles from the front, with a dense forest filling the background. A form can be seen from the distance, still lit from the setting sun to the west. Crawling at a snails pace the form can be identified as human, a life hopelessly moving away from the mansion, an awareness of the vastness of the field would bring to mind a shrub sitting at the heart of the Sahara. From the west another object can now be seen, one much faster and larger, quiet but gaining in volume, the sound of horse trots. The crawling body appears to be the horse’s destination; a closer look shows Madison now in full pursuit, clad in a classic equestrian outfit, tight fitting jodhpurs encase her powerful backside now bouncing to and fro from the horse’s saddle. “Would ya believe that” the girl mumbles to herself. Now within 30 feet of the target, the crawling form can be better described, it appears to be a young man, possibly in his early 20’s, though with the body of one of those holocaust survivors seen in history books, a frame completely emaciated, a far cry from the buxom goddess astride the horse. Now at ten feet the mans body feebly turns, looking to his side at the approaching animal, hands raised to block the blinding falling sun, he can barely make out the sight in front of his eyes. “Woooah!” the girl shouts, slowing the horse to a trot within a few paces of the man, with the horse still in stride Madison lifts herself from the saddle, she then leaps slightly to the left towards the harmless man, Madison pounces full weight onto the mans stomach expelling his breath from his lungs. The writhing mans body; frail from lack of sustenance simply cannot absorb the force of the girl’s body, causing him to internally bleed, his hands flail wildy, accompanied by empty attempts at yelling. “And where do you think your going? How can you leave your friends behind, that is, like if there are even any left.” laughs the girl. Madison has the man completely pinned to the dirt below, her legs straddling his chest with his arms being held down by her volleyball toned legs. The man suddenly coughs, blood emanating from him onto his face, “Please, why, please”. “Shut your trap!” Madison back hands the feeble creature below her. With her expression calming down, she inspects the man thoroughly, “Doesn’t look like theirs much more fun to be had with you, with the rest of your buddies expiring, it’s probably time for a new batch of playmates”. “What to do what to do”. “I’ve got it!” says the blonde. Lifting herself from the severely injured man, Madison positions herself behind and lifts the form up from under its armpits, “Your so light”, the girl exclaims, Madison throws the young man over her horse, dangling his feet over one way with his head over the other, dusting off her hands and readjusting her outfit Madison rearranges the frail man, lying him out with his head on top of the saddle while his legs dangle on either side of the horse. Gurgling sounds can now be heard from our victim as he feebly attempts to move himself, completely exhausted the slightest adjustment is painfully slow, “Stop fucking trying to move, haven’t you realized your situation is like hopeless” says the girl. Madison easily halts the mans struggling by jamming her forearm into his throat, she quickly ropes his arms together allowing them to hang backwards, then moving onto his legs following the same process. “Ahh, looks like were all better now right bitch boy?” she laughs. Madison climbs up onto her steer, placing her feet into stirrups straddling above the mans head. The young blonde takes a moment, clearly reveling in her power over the frail form below; her life of privilege has made her ultra sensitive to abusing the weak, the powerless. More gurgling sounds can be heard from below Madison, “Stop, why?” followed by soft crying. “For your last wish I shall grant you an answer, why is because you are weak dirt, not worthy to live on the same planet as I, I’m doing the rest of my community a favor by eliminating your life, understand?” “You bitch” the man whispers, “I heard that!” Madison angrily drops down full weight onto the young mans face, submerging it into her Jodhpur encased butt, quickly composing herself she makes sure to adjust her position, searching for the youths nose, once she has located it she simultaneously inserts his nose while admonishing the boy, “Now mother always said to not allow others to bring you down to there level, I refuse it as well” the girl calmly says while sitting herself upright, like a proper girl of privilege. “Ready for our ride, boy?” Madison questions the form below her ass, “Mhh, grrrrrphhh” the frail mans muffled voice responds, “God can’t even speak proper English” Madison rebuttals. The blonde lightly kicks her horses side, putting their speed at a slow trot, plop, plop, can be heard as the girl lightly bounces up and down onto the youths face, appearing frustrated, Madison suddenly kicks at the horse with full force, sending it off at top speed, “That’s more like it!” The girl bounces up and down with tremendous force onto the face below, making sure to deliver maximum punishment each time she lands onto his face, up and down she goes, for at least 5 minutes, “Woahhh!” she says, with the horse abruptly stopping. Lifting her ass slightly off the youths face Madison sees mostly blood and badly bruised eyes, not caring about the shape of the youth, Madison can only exclaim “You little bitch, you got your dirty blood all over my riding pants!” Madison’s response to her sudden anger consists of grinding her ass with full force, crushing the frail mans face below, periodically bouncing, making sure to completely destroy whatever will the frail youth has remaining, she calms herself, again, sitting upright gathering her breath. “Well, that’s what you get for spoiling my clothes wimp” says the girl, “Wanna smell something?” with no audible response coming from the man, “Brooomp, brrrrrrromp” “Madison giggles, blasting two rather strong farts up into the frail youths nose, the young man must inhale all of the girls foul odor, having no way to move his face from its perilous position. “Poor boys deserve to inhale my farts, it’s only fair”. Madison, now getting hungry for dinner figures it best to finish off the spent youth, the young man feebly kicks his legs jostling for some sort of reprieve, Madison can care less, the frailty of the man can barely shift an ounce of Madison’s dominant and powerful form. With slow deliberation Madison moves up a few inches resting her bulbous ass onto the youths neck, her action causes very shallow coughs and sputters from the man, with his head frantically and incoherently bobbing from side to side without an inkling of idea at what to do. Madison leans forwards lifting her thick legs then shoots them out backwards capturing the young man in a reverse head scissor, the youths chin is pressed into the tyrannical blondes crotch, his nose an inch or so from the crease of her butt, the view from above is incredible, this scrawny young man, completely broken, thin neck caught between a rich athletic blonde eighteen years olds powerful thighs, his head being slowly enveloped as well. Madison offers determined little grunts with every squeeze, which are accompanied by the youths eyes bulging from his head, “Almost there little guy”, the girl muses, Madison gives one almighty squeeze, feeling the young mans carotid artery crushed she holds her position, ten seconds turn into twenty, before she can realize it she’s been squeezing non-stop at maximum strength for over a minute, the girl relaxes her legs, turning back she’s sees a blue face eyes open with mouth in terror, there is no more breathing. “Awesome, didn’t get away little fucker did we” the girl quips with sly bitchy revelry only possible in a fantasy world. Madison resumes her position on top of the now dead face below, still making sure to have the dead youth’s nose pressed up into her Jodhpur encased asshole. With a swift kick to her steers side Madison trots back to her home, fifty or so feet in front she can make out her mother, “Hey Mom!”, the girl rides in, “So I guess you took care of that small issue rather efficiently” says the mother, “Ya, he didn’t get more than, maybe half way from the house, Betsy and I chased his scrawny ass down in like no time”, “I suppose, well, is he still alive down there?” the mother ponders, unknown to her if the face under her daughters rear is still within the human realm or not. “Nope, we were playing but I guess I got a little rough” smirks Madison, “Alright then come inside for supper, father is waiting for you” finishes the mother. Madison dismounts her steer and the youth face, she effortlessly grabs the dead form casually tossing it to the dirt below, “Can I dispose of him after dinner, I’m really hungry?” the girl cutely asks, “Yes, but make sure you rid him more efficiently than you had with the others.” replies the mother. With that Madison nonchalantly walks right over the dead youth, stomping her riding boots onto his face as she walks inside for what should be a rather festive meal.
Part 1 Conclusion.
One of my old stories. Hope you enjoyed!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flyinemo For This Useful Post:

Tags
teen girl