Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Nov-11, 06:33
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Extreme Bodyscissor

I figure I'm the only one who's this extreme a fan of the bodyscissor, but I'd let a girl bust my ribs with the hold if she could and wanted to.

Am I the only one?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-11, 07:28
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: Extreme Bodyscissor

There are many session girls who can break your ribs with a bodyscissors. I don't think any of them will do it willingly.
Most of the girls with extreme scissor power are very careful not to do any serious harm. Cindy Huntress, in fact, would not do a bodyscissor on me, even though I asked. Her reply.."I've broken too many ribs lately"...
Getting your ribs broken may seem like a great idea, but you probably wouldn't think so the next day,or the next week, etc until they healed!

Gabrielle Hames squeezed the hell out of me many years ago. She didn't break any ribs, but for at least 3 weeks afterwards, every once in a while when I moved the wrong way, I would let out an involuntary "UGHHH".People I worked with thought I was a freak.LOL!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to paul0415 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-11, 17:49
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Oh, no doubt it would -- it would probably suck a lot for awhile afterward. But the uniqueness of the experience just might make it worth that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-11, 16:50
Points: 24,503, Level: 68 Points: 24,503, Level: 68 Points: 24,503, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,012 Times in 198 Posts

Scissortoy, I'm with you. Bodyscissor domination is in my top 2 turn ons to watch and have done to me. The other is the chinlock or chinpull, (not the rigged camel clutch of prostyle type). Both are super submissions. With the bodyscissors there can be great looks of dominance from the woman as she watches the painful expressions.

As far as breaking ribs, I have to agree with Paul. I haven't had my ribs broken but bruised and there are some muscles associated with the ribs and those have been hurt. Same symptoms as Paul's -- several weeks of careful breathing. I can't say I'd like to experience that often, but it was a lesson in the power of thighs.

To some extent, it was not knowing when to submit that resulted in those injuries. However, I've had experience where the woman added one last bit of crushing after the submission.

It's definitely exciting.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tham For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-17, 16:05
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I agree with the views here. While I have had only one session, I am (un)lucky enough to have had cracked and broken ribs. It's been 45 days since the session and I still suffer from the after effects. I think it may take me a couple more weeks to be completely healed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-17, 16:22
Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Took about four weeks for my bruised ribs to heal after one session- the experience was a lot more pleasant than the aftermath!
Old 08-Jan-17, 12:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I'm a huge fan of bodyscissors and it's been very difficult to find a lady who can make me tap in one. As far as broken ribs, it really depends on the guy. If the ribs are flexible then they're not breaking easily. Helen Von Mott's double python was the only time I felt my ribs might actually break, but that was a crazy hold. Straight body scissors the only time ladies came close was when there was 2 of them, and one had the body scissor the other was laying on top of her legs for extra weight.

I love the Stormy Knights (RIP) and Savannah Sly scissor vixens videos for their bodyscissors scenes.

Hard to find a photo of the double python. I'll post if I can find.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-17, 13:48
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd let a girl bust my ribs with the hold if she could and wanted to.
I think that comes under the heading of 'Great as a fantasy but awful in reality'

IMHO or course!
The Following User Says Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-17, 18:09
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilsiva [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with the views here. While I have had only one session, I am (un)lucky enough to have had cracked and broken ribs. It's been 45 days since the session and I still suffer from the after effects. I think it may take me a couple more weeks to be completely healed.
I have often told myself that i would like to have ribs broken in a body scissor, but i have never experienced having broken ribs before. How painful is it? Do you have to go to the hospital or a doctor because of it? Or is it just something you ride out?
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-17, 18:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have often told myself that i would like to have ribs broken in a body scissor, but i have never experienced having broken ribs before. How painful is it? Do you have to go to the hospital or a doctor because of it? Or is it just something you ride out?
It's a bit like asking how painful is a toothache. There's a wide variety.

The one time I think I may have had broken/slightly ribs, or one rib, and it might have just been a popped bit of cartilage between the ribs, or something, but it hurt to take a deep breath, for me, not overly painful, but enough to be annoying and it may not have even been a break.

One time I had bruised ribs from a session, where Julie Squeeze kind of sat on my neck and repeatedly punched my ribs, but that was a fun kind of sore and went away in 2-3 days. Bruises feel different and can even be kind of fun. Actual breaks, (even if what I had wasn't a break), you feel like something's wrong. It's not all that much fun, at least in my experience. A bruise and lingering pain from a session for a few days - I'm A OK with that. A rib that takes 3-6 weeks to heel, where deep breaths hurt, that's over and above what I consider fun. It can make it hard to exercise, which, if you like to exercise and it's for a few weeks, that's not fun. Not something I'd really want to repeat and my case was very mild and might not have even been a break.

If ribs are badly broken, they can be very painful. Laughing or coughing or sneezing can be intensely painful. There's a pretty big range.

9 times out of 10, broken ribs will heal without a visit to the doctor.

On average, I don't think breaks are fun. Bruises can be fun. Soreness can be fun. Breaks aren't fun, at least, not for me because they restrict mobility and they last too long. Now if the session lady would visit me every day and tease me for my pain, that might be fun, but I haven't had that privilege yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: