Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-Mar-17, 18:26
Points: 6,787, Level: 35 Points: 6,787, Level: 35 Points: 6,787, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Six of the best ...

This is an extract from an unfinished novel I began – and abandoned – a few years ago. My ‘hero’ – Giles – finds himself on an island where every fantasy imaginable can be fulfilled. (I’ll be honest, though – most of the fantasies centred around him being facesat.) In this extract, Giles is happily playing the part of a teacher who finds himself up against a classroom full of randy young schoolgirls. I’ve rewritten it a little as it wasn’t complete. I hope you like it.

‘Mr Taylor used to give us extra marks, sir – if we sat on his face.’

Giles did his best to look horrified. It wasn’t easy when all he wanted to do was bury his face in Julie’s arse.

‘What do you mean, you sat on him?’ he inquired, with all the ignorance of a man who really didn’t know the answer to the question.

Julie blushed. It occurred to him, not for the first time, that every woman on the island was a consummate actress. They had to be, of course, for so many men’s fantasies to work. He put that thought out of his mind quickly, if for no other reason than that it intruded into his fantasy.

Another girl piped up from the back of the room. ‘He sometimes used to say he’d like to live inside our knickers, sir.’

‘That’s enough of that sort of talk, Sally. Any more, and–’

‘Would you like to live inside our knickers, sir?’ asked Maureen, a plump young girl, whose breasts looked ready to burst free from her blouse. ‘Or would you rather suck on a booby?’ As if to emphasise the point, she pulled down her top to expose a fat nipple.

‘I said that’s enough!’

‘It would be warm and soft, sir - inside a girl's pants. And probably a bit smelly, too. But in a nice way,’ said Jane, adding her view, whether he liked it or not.

‘Of course, if a girl kept you in there for too long, sir, you’d probably suffocate,’ said another.

‘But what a lovely way to go, sir. Smothered inside a girl’s panties, with your face up her–’

‘I told you – that’s enough!’ yelled Giles, slamming his cane onto the table, finally quelling the riot of voices.

The room fell silent, and every girl in the room lowered her head. He walked up and down, his pulse racing, aware of what was going to happen next. And aware that they knew, too…

Finally, settling on one girl in particular, he said, ‘Amy – stand up now and come to the front of the class.’

Without a word, the tall brunette pushed back her chair, rose quickly and walked forward, head bowed. Reaching Giles’ desk, she turned round to face the rest of the class.

‘I’m going to show you all what happens to bad girls when they misbehave,’ he announced in a loud, trembling voice. ‘Bend over the desk. I’m going to give you six of the best.’

Without protest, Amy leaned forward and clutched the far edge of the table, her bottom raised provocatively.

Giles took hold of her skirt and folded it over her waist, exposing her backside. She was wearing big, white, regulation knickers, the fabric of which had gathered in her crack. He reached down, slipped his fingers beneath the waistband and tugged them down, all the way past her knees, exposing her arse, and the plump, fleshy bulb of her vagina.

Unzipping himself quickly, he pulled out his cock, which was already erect; had been, indeed, for several minutes. Taking hold of the shaft, and leaning in over her back, he guided the tip of his cock between her legs and pushed gently against the slit of her sex.

‘Oh, please, sir,’ she whispered, wriggling lightly. ‘Don’t put it inside me. I promise not to be naughty again.’

‘It’s too late for that,’ he told her. ‘You’ll take six thrusts for your insolence.’

‘I’ll suck it for you, sir, if you like. You can come in my mouth, I don’t mind,’ squealed Amy, raising her bottom a little higher and wriggling her cheeks.

Giles gazed down into the vast expanse of flesh wobbling from side to side. The broad maw of her sex was glistening with arousal, as if the lips of her vagina were studded with tiny diamonds. It was all he could do not to plunge himself home that instant, forget about her ‘punishment’ and just fuck her for the sheer hell of it.

Instead, he took a deep breath to steady himself and forced the words from his mouth.

‘Is that what you did to Mr Taylor?’ he asked, ad-libbing a script he had, by now, all but forgotten. ‘Did you suck him off so he wouldn’t give you six of the best?’

‘No, sir,’ said Amy, turning her head to one side, pressing her cheek into the table top and releasing a long, breathy sigh. ‘Mr Taylor used to let me sit on his face. He liked to kiss my bum-hole, sir.’ She waited a second or two, then added slyly, ‘Would you like to kiss my bum-hole, sir? Instead of giving me six of the best? You can put your tongue inside me if you like. I don't mind.’

‘I don’t want to kiss your bum-hole!’ said Giles, forcing the words out, for they were the very opposite of what he desperately wanted to do just then. ‘And I certainly don't want to put my tongue inside you! I should give you another six of the best for even suggesting such a thing!’

‘We had to hold him down, sir!’ cried a voice from the back of the room. ‘So he couldn’t get away!’

‘He used to struggle,’ said another girl. ‘Especially if Amy pressed down really hard. He couldn’t breathe, sir. Not with a bottom on his face.’

‘Oh, dear God!’ shrieked Giles as he felt the first wave of semen surge into his cock. It was all he could manage to hold himself back. If he pushed into her now he would climax for certain.

‘Are you close, sir?’ asked Amy provocatively and wriggled her arse. ‘Do you want to put it inside me and let yourself go?’

‘That’s enough!’ he yelled. ‘Everyone! Unless you all want six of the best!’

The class fell silent. Which was just as well. Had anyone taken him up on his offer, Giles knew he would have come on the spot. The girls knew how far to take him; how far to push. Their skills were exquisite.

Carefully, he nudged the tip of his cock up against Amy’s sex. Taking a deep breath, he tried to empty his mind of all conscious thought, and pushed into her as smoothly as he could. She was very wet and he entered without resistance, resting inside her for several seconds.

‘One,’ he said in a quiet voice, and withdrew until only the head of his cock was still lodged inside her pussy. Then he pushed in a second time, more vigorously than before, and counted ‘Two’ out loud.

Three and four followed in quick succession. Too quick as it turned out, but it was so difficult now to maintain any sense of equilibrium. As he gazed down into the fleshy bulk of Amy’s arse, his eyes fixed on the tight brown knot of her anus. The dimpled edges of her little hole sparkled with sweat, and in that moment he was lost.

With a snarl of delight, he plunged home a fifth time, and then a sixth. He couldn’t hold back any longer and felt the semen flood into his cock.

‘No, sir!’ Amy squealed, in mock alarm. ‘You’re not allowed to spunk inside me, sir! You’re not allowed!’

‘Fuck you!’ he yelled and fell onto her back, pinning her body to the desk. ‘Seven! Eight! Nine!’ he screamed in quick succession, emptying himself into her pussy with helpless abandon.

‘You’re in trouble now, sir,’ said Amy, still wriggling beneath him. ‘Wait till the headmistress finds out what you’ve done to me. You know what will happen to you, don’t you, sir?’

‘What will happen to me?’ asked Giles weakly, his face against her cheek, his breath warm against her skin.

Amy giggled and replied in a soft, triumphant voice. ‘She’ll sit on you sir. She’ll sit on your face … and smother you with her bottom!’
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dark Rider For This Useful Post: